The Divine Souls (Reader x Ch...

Por Lemonadedrinks

You and your sister have both been fans of the two heroes, Frisk, and Chara. Along the way, you and Chara bec... Más

First Day
First Day part 2
Trouble at the Carnival
Problems at every turn
Problem after Problem
Betty's Attack
The calm before the Storm
Author Note
Changes
Author Note part 2
Better or Worse
Unexpected Occurrence
The fight against Bete
Near death experience
New Abilities
The Arena Battle
Anger
Hatred
The Final Battle
Another one of these boring notes from me
Author note and also a new idea
Last update
Forgotten Past prologue
A brand new day

Author Note

254 6 0
Por Lemonadedrinks

Hey so this is definitely not an update on the story. That ship has already sailed, that being said, if you guys want me to make another one of these.

Leave a comment on the story, let me know if you want this to have another part to it, and if that's the case, I'll make another book that will be like a squeal to this one.

Anyway that's about all I wanted to say.

Leave a comment, let me know about any mistakes I made during this, oh and check out my RWBY story that I'm still working on.

It's a W.I.P (Work in progress) but I'm going to complete it.

But anyway like I said...again... leave a comment to let me know any thoughts or ideas you guys might have and I will be sure to check them out.

And that's it for this Author Note.

Goodbye, see you guys later. 👋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.1K 893 40
Frisk has a very troubled past and decides to end it all, but when she survives the fall, unexpected things are yet to come. Will Chara be able to o...
97K 1.9K 63
Frisk falls into mt. Ebott and meets chara. They both take a journey together in the underground little does frisk know, chara had fallen in love wit...
23.9K 383 26
After Chara and the others finally defeat Betty everythink seems to be end, but that was only the beginning. Are the new allies really allies? Are th...
677 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...