Yuri Oneshots

Von Leo_Matsuzaki

This book includes sensitive topics and women from all ranges of media. Anime, video games, etc. TW/Trigger... Mehr

Book Information -READ-
Requests! (Open)
I'm Still Here! - Ryuu
Idiot - Chifuyu
50/50 - Manami
Spaghetti - Chisato/Sora
A Cruel Neverland - Emma
At What Cost - Mio
Sequence of Events - Nemuri/Midnight
Learning Love - Violet
Puppy - Mei Hatsume
I'm Still Here! - PT 2
A Fairytale - Matsuri Mizusawa
Servent of Evil - Umi Sonoda
Lucky - Fuyumi Todoroki
Love is Blind - Medusa
In Another Life - Ningguang
Stay - Abby Anderson
Love Like You - Jasper (SU)
Sequence of Events - PT 2
A Dream - Jirou Kyoka
The Taste of Cherry & Tobacco - Rosaria
Eyes of Amber - Werewolf/Wolf
An Ocean of Orange (Eyes of Amber 2)

Werewolf - Erza Scarlet

2.2K 44 10
Von Leo_Matsuzaki

Anime: Fairy Tail

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Slight Gore, Light Cussing

(Erza x Shy & Short Werewolf Female Reader)

Story Idea By : [ 14kanekiken ]

Read Yuri Oneshots 2 by 14kanekiken for the original.

Good Ending
---
3rd Person POV
-

Magnolia is a city with a population of 60,000 and has been prosperous in magic since the ancient era, it is known as the merchant city. This reputation has only been boosted thanks to the strongest guild in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail.

-

"Will you get up already sis!" A voice shouts at (Y/n). This causes her to end up falling out of the bed. "Oof!"

The little girl with (h/c) and (e/c) eyes sighs and helps (Y/n) up. "Jeez, you're so clumsy sis. You need to be more independent!" The girl scolds. (Y/n) whines and nods. "Righttt, sorry Yorzi.." She nervously chuckles.

Yorzi sighs and walks out of her older sisters room. "Get dressed already! You wouldn't want to waste time in getting to the guild!" (Y/n) hears from outside her door. "Riiiighhttt!" She shouts back.

(Y/n) Enafen, an endangered species called 'Lycanthrope', or more commonly known; a werewolf. Her sister was unfortunately born without this trait- instead she was born with Pict Magic, meaning art supplies was obviously a must. Speaking of art-

"Are you finished with that commission yet?" (Y/n) sat down at the small-ish dinning table. Yorzi hummed before setting a plate of eggs and toast in front of her older sister.

"Not yet, almost though. Who wanted it again?" Yorzi also took a seat, beginning to eat her serving of eggs and toast. "Reedus. He's the guy with orange curly hair and a round tummy. He also uses Pict Magic." (Y/n) answers, taking another bite of the toast.

Yorzi raises a brow. "Then why is he asking me to draw for him?" (Y/n) takes a moment to swallow her food. "I think it was becauseee.. because he wanted to know how good you were?" She tilts her head confusingly. Yorzi does the same thing.

"Ask him when you get there." She sighs. (Y/n) stiffens and shakes her head. "No no no no no!- No way! I won't!" She finishes her food quickly. "Ehhh.. you really have to get over that shyness of yours sis." Yorzi continues to eat, ignoring (Y/n)'s bad manners.

The oldest blushes with embarrassment and walks over to the sink, washing her plate clean. "Sure..." She mumbles, clearly not going to get over it.

They're left in silence for a minute. "I'll be done by tomorrow." Yorzi sighs, also finishing. "Go ahead and hurry to the guild." Yorzi moves (Y/n) away from the sink and starts to wash her own dish, taking (Y/n)'s clean one and setting it on the counter.

(Y/n) smiles and nods. She ruffles Yorzi's hair up a bit--almost getting her fingers bit off--and heads out. "I'll be home before dinner- maybe! If not then I'll come back eventually!!" She shouts back, running out the door.

Yorzi opens the window forcefully. "If you get hurt I'll kick your ass!!" She shouts back. "Language!!" (Y/n) retorts before running down to the city.

(Y/n)'s parents were absent of course- they had died when Yorzi was 9. They were good people, sweet, kind, loving.. everything parents should be. Their parents died while out of Magnolia, they had apparently been murdered, but no clear details were given out. It changed them both, causing (Y/n) to become more timid and shy, and for Yorzi to become much more mature and independent.

Despite these changes they accepted their parents deaths and moved on, they were happy and that was all that mattered. Once (Y/n) joined Fairy Tail, they each made a bunch more friends.

Yorzi is now 12, while (Y/n) is 19. Despite the age gap, Yorzi has always been the bigger sister, taking commissions for money, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of (Y/n). It sometimes threw people off hearing that but, it didn't matter to the pair. However, it didn't help that Yorzi was almost as tall as (Y/n).

There was just one thing that bothered (Y/n), it messed with her head and made her heart want to burst. A red headed beauty named Erza Scarlet, an S-Class Mage with an intimidating persona; definitely don't want to get on her bad side. This girl, is the girl (Y/n) has a crush on.

Despite how shy (Y/n) is, she gets along well with everyone in the guild, especially with Team Natsu. Yorzi often comes to the guild as well, she's great friends with Wendy and Carla, sometimes coming just to see the two. It helps since they're around the same age. (Y/n) doesn't have a problem with it at all, she's happy that her sister gets to be a kid and have fun with Wendy. The only part that hurts.. is how (Y/n) is basically the same height as Wendy...

A-Anyway, things have been going great so far. Though, (Y/n)'s sure that Natsu will be shouting about another mission he's found.

She walks up to the guild doors and pushes them open, walking over to the bar. Mirajane was the only acceptation to (Y/n)'s shy demeanor.

"Hey (Y/n)! You made it just in time!" Mirajane smiles as she points over to one of the tables in the guild. Team Natsu occupying it. Anyone a mile away could clearly see it was Natsu raving about a new mission.

(Y/n) gives a nervous chuckle. "Oh boy." She sarcastically smiles back. Mirajane laughs into her hands and waves her off.

When (Y/n) gets to the team, she is immediately met with Natsu's bright smile. "(Y/n)!! Just in time! I found this quest that says we have to defeat a dragon for its scales!! Maybe it's Igneel!! Now let's go go go!!"

"Cool it fire for brains. Erza isn't even here yet and you want to fight a dragon? Sorry hot breath, but I don't have a death wish to be barbecued." Gray retorts with sass. Juvia immediately squeals and clings to Gray. "That's my darling~!"

"Oi! Stripper? You want to say that again." Natsu glares, going right up into his face. "Who you callin' stripper, fire face." Gray growls back, repeating Natsu's action, bringing them face-to-face.

As they fight, Happy finally chirps up. "Hey (Y/n)! Look what I found!" His tone was mocking, making (Y/n) shiver before slowly facing the blue cat. In his paws he held a stick that he wiggled around, a teasing smug smirk on his face.

(Y/n) instantly stiffened as she attempted to hold back her animalistic instincts. "E-Erm.. Happy.. could you please- n-not do that?" She politely asked in slightly broken speech, her hands gripping and ungrasping her pants tightly.

"Ehhh? What was that? I didn't hear you?" Happy edged on further, wanting to tease her more. Lucy slapped the back of Happy's head, making him faceplant on the table, the stick hitting Wendy in the face.

"--Oof!"

"--Ack!" The two said in unison.

(Y/n) was gripping the table by now. It took all of her strength just not to leap at Wendy for the stick. She panted heavily and robotically laid her head on the table. Wendy fumbled with the stick before setting it in front of (Y/n).

(Y/n) slowly looked up at the piece of wood, reaching for it, only for it to fly off in a random direction. The table had been flipped by non other than Natsu's and Gray's bodies.

"Oh no." (Y/n) mumbled to herself before losing control. She leapt from her seat, using the two boy's heads as an extra push. She snatched the stick from the air, sliding across a table, and finally landing. She let out a huff, a bit exhausted.

She looked down at her hand, smiling happily at the stick. (Y/n) turned around, the pressure and embarrassment of her actions hitting her. All eyes were on her, staring in shock--it was actually awe.

"ALRIGHT! WHO DID THAT!" Natsu's voice cut through the crowd as fire spewed from his mouth, ready to beat anyone up. He then punched someone, however, (Y/n) didn't notice the brawl that had just started.

Her heart was still attempting to process the short wave of embarrassment she had just endured. She sniffled, realizing that she had shed a few tears.

A loud thump was heard and a familiar voice rung out. "What is going on?" It was Erza.

(Y/n) turned to where the guild doors were, and met Erza's eyes. She contained her flinch. 'Ah! We're looking at each other- uhm- god I must be a mess... Uh! Smile! Yes, smile!'

(Y/n) gave a small smile to Erza, trying to calm her heart. Erza stared back, a single thought on her mind. 'Who did it.'

Erza's bangs covered her face as she stomped up to the group that had froze in their fighting positions. The unlucky few were, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Elfman.

It was a massacre.

-

"We're supposed to collect scales from a Dragon Lizard. It's tail is strong and the scales are thick, besides that it's just a lizard." Lucy explained.

"I see, how many scales?" Erza asked.

"60."

Erza hummed in acknowledgement.

Wendy was currently napping at the table due to her using her magic on Natsu and Gray. Erza had beaten them up so bad that they needed Wendy to heal them both. If not, they wouldn't have been able to come.

"Where is the quest area?" Erza questioned.

"It says Taloen Yuern. You take a train there." Lucy added.

Happy spoke up. "Is it a town?"

Lucy nodded before standing. "Well, guess we should start heading there. It takes a full day's train ride to get there." She smiled. (Y/n) also stood, slowly making her way past the table.

"Wait." A voice called out to her. (Y/n) flinched as she recognized it, turning to meet a familiar red head. "Are you alright? I hope those idiots didn't do anything too bad to you." Erza said with a worried face.

(Y/n)'s face heated up, red covering her cheeks. 'She was worried about me?' (Y/n) looked to her feet, biting her lip. "T-They didn't..." She mumbled.

Erza smiled with relief. "That's good. I'm glad. I'll see you later then, bye." She waved at (Y/n) as she walked off.

(Y/n) let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding, her legs wobbly. That smile, it should be illegal.

The (h/c) haired girl smiled brightly as she made her way out of the guild, skipping home to her sister. She was definitely going to rant to Yorzi about this.

-

(Y/n) shyly waved over at the familiar group. It seems she was the last one to arrive.

"All ready?" Lucy asked her. (Y/n) nodded and quickly got onto the train, taking a seat. Wendy and Carla followed soon after as Erza shoved Natsu and Happy into the train; the fire wizard complaining the entire time. Gray hopped in next, leaving Erza the only one still outside.

Erza looked around, eyes scanning every nook and cranny. She was interrupted by (Y/n)'s voice calling for her.

"Erza! Are.. you coming?" There she stood, in the train's stairway. Erza gave back a small smile before nodding. She gave the train station one last look before walking onto the train.

There was something.. off. She felt as if they were being watched. Erza would need to be on high guard for now.

(Y/n) sat next to Wendy and Carla, talking about Yorzi as Lucy read through a book. Erza went over to Lucy's side, slightly confused. "Where is Natsu and Gray?"

Lucy pointed to the side, signaling that they were in the next room over. Erza sighed before going over to the boy's side and throwing open the door. The boy's are whistling as they each look out the window.

Natsu quickly falters and holds his stomach. "Arghhhh.. ughh..." He grunts as he goes to hang out the window. "Why a train..?" He whimpered.

Erza stared at him before pulling him back in and punching his gut, causing him to pass out. "There, problem solved." She nodded.

Gray looked away as Erza glanced at him.

She set him on the bench before going back to the girl's side who are nervously chuckling at her.. 'problem solving' tactics.

"You can see her when we're back." (Y/n) suggests. When it comes to her sister, that's a subject that she can be confident about.

"Really? That sounds great! Right Carla?" Wendy turns to Carla with a big smile. Carla smiles back. "That sounds wonderful Child. I do hope to see Yorzi's art again."

"She's definitely made more pieces since you've been there. Maybe I should bring her to the guild sometime, it would be good for her." (Y/n) adds.

Erza speaks up. "I'm sure she'd enjoy it. We all love seeing her when we do."

Lucy nods in agreement. "Yeah! She's really cool! Has she read the books that Levy and I have lent her?"

(Y/n) thinks for a moment. "I'm pretty sure she has... I'll ask her when we get back. If she has, I'm sure she'd enjoy more-- thank you for lending them again."

Lucy chuckles. "It's no problem at all. Levy and I are happy to have another book buddy."

"I think we should try and get some rest for now." Erza suddenly says. "It's a days trip to the town. It's best that we're well rested once we get there. I'll inform Natsu, Gray, and Happy." She stands.

Everyone agrees with her and starts to get in comfortable sleeping positions, (Y/n) leaning against the wall with her legs to her chest.

(Y/n) looked out the window before shifting her eyes to Erza as the woman entered. Erza looked around before taking a seat next to the already sleeping Lucy.

"Night, (Y/n)." Erza whispered, not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Goodnight." (Y/n) mumbled back, realizing that they were the only two awake. She shook the feeling away before resting her head on the wall, shutting her eyes.

-

"Dad?! What was that?!" A short (h/c) haired girl asks with tears in her eyes.

A man with (h/c) hair and white eyes pants as he tries to catch his breath. He rubs her back, the tiny girl with (h/c) hair being in his arms. "T-They're.. bad people." He says as he goes back to running.

"(Y/n)... If you ever see men or women like that again- run.. find you sister and run far away from there."

"What?- W-Why?! Dad!" She cried, fearful as she gripped his shirt tighter. A figure in black comes out from a corner, two knives held in their hands. They lift one of their hands, a pattern on their black glove.

It was in the shape of a crescent moon with a sword through it.

The figure throws one of the knives, it hitting her father's shoulder, causing him to drop her with a growl of pain.

It ends with (Y/n) feeling the impact of the cold, hard, ground.

-

(Y/n)'s eyes fly open, awake with a tense body. She pants, panic still rushing through her blood.

She looks around the room, noticing it's night and she's still in the train's room. She slowly relaxes, letting out a quiet sigh of relief.

(Y/n) looks over at the other bench, seeing how Lucy and Erza were still asleep. She looks over to where Wendy's laying, her body on the bench as she holds Carla.

She glances over at Erza once more, taking a mental image of how beautiful the red head looked, especially with the moonlight complimenting her features.

(Y/n) rubbed her eyes before quietly moving off the bench, deciding to take a quick stroll through the train cars. After the dream she had, she'll need some time to fall back to sleep.

She slowly closed the cabin's door, looking both right and left before going right, towards the end of the train.

(Y/n) opened the first door, feeling the wind immediately hit her face. She shut it behind her before opening the next one, meeting the safety of the car's inside.

(Y/n) looked around, seeing how this train car was setup the exact same way as her's was.

She walked through it, only to stop when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She flinched as she turned, only to meet a pink dust in her face.

She coughed and waved her hand away, covering her mouth. (Y/n) turned and ran towards the next door, opening it and shutting it just as fast.

She breathed in the fresh air, rubbing her nose from the displeasing feeling of dust.

"What.. the hell?" She muttered, leaning against the door.

She suddenly felt a striking pain in her head, forcing her to hold it. "Argh!! Wh- Guh!" She panted, the pain becoming a bit too much.

Then, it stopped. The pain leaving her which gave her sweet relief. She slowly leaned down the door, exhausted from the uptake in stress.

(Y/n) was bewildered and stressed. What on earth just happened? All she wanted to do was go for a walk, so what was that mind exploding pain? Maybe she should get Wendy to help her? But, it's gone now.

She grumbled before standing, feeling completely fine. (Y/n) sighed as she opened the door, checking if the person who did this was still there.

She slowly relaxed, allowing herself to focus on finding a scent. But, there was another thing gone now, she couldn't smell.

One of (Y/n)'s key points as a werewolf, was her sense of smell. The only factor for activating any of her key points, is she must focus on one of them. If not, she's basically a regular person.

(Y/n) decided to try her sight, taking in a deep breath as she held her focus. It worked, she was able to see much better in the darkness. So, it was only her smell that was affected?

This simply left her with more questions than answers.

She looked around before ducking into an open room, hearing the door of the train car opening. (Y/n) took in a deep breath, allowing her nails and teeth to grow larger than a normal person's.

Her nails curved and sharpened as her teeth became sharper and harder to contain.

She quietly payed attention to the sound of the figure's footsteps.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Step.

(Y/n) swiftly stepped out from her spot and swung her claws at the figure, growling loudly. The figure ducked out of the way before tripping and rolling backwards, causing (Y/n) to follow and lunge at them.

"(Y/N)!!"

'That voice--!!'

(Y/n) side stepped herself and crashed into the wall beside them. She slid down it and onto the floor, her back against it. She gasped in slight pain, the impact being harder than she had expected.

"(Y/n)!" Erza shouted once more, rushing to the girl's side. "Are you hurt??"

(Y/n) groaned before slowly sitting up and rubbing her back. "I'll live... Sorry about that..."

Erza shook her head. "No no, it's alright- but, who were you waiting for?" She stared down at (Y/n) with a serious look. (Y/n) stared back before using the wall to stand. "I-.. I got jumped but.. they seem to have fled."

"You were jumped?! Did you see who it was??"

(Y/n) shook her head. "They threw something at me so I wasn't able to see them." Erza frowned. "Were you able to catch their scent?"

(Y/n) froze. How was she going to explain to Erza that she had lost it. What if she would be seen as a burden for the team? Would she need to be sent back? Would she end up having to be protected and cause someone else to be hurt?

"N-No.. I'm sorry."

Erza set her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "No, it's not your fault. Would you like to go back to the cabin? Try and get some rest?"

(Y/n) bit her lip as she nodded, allowing for Erza to walk her back.

If (Y/n) wasn't so anxious about her scent, she would've noticed Erza's protective grip on her shoulder.

-

Throughout the rest of the job, nothing else noteworthy occurred. It was as if, her getting jumped was a dream.

However, one thing proved to (Y/n) that it wasn't. It was her sense of smell, it had yet to return.

Though, the fact that she was attacked by some unknown gave her paranoia, and despite Yorzi's protests, she forced her sister to bunk with Levy at Fairy Hills until further notice.

Of course Yorzi tried to find out the reason for the sudden move, but (Y/n) simply gave the excuse of house renovations.

-

"Yo, (Y/n). What's the worried face for?" Cana asked as she took a swig from a bottle, no doubt filled with alcohol. (Y/n) turned with a slightly shocked and embarrassed face. "I-Is it that obvious?"

Cana chuckled and slapped (Y/n)'s back a few times. "C'mon! Lay it on me sista!" She grinned. (Y/n) gave back a nervous smile, opening her mouth before being cut off by a shouting voice.

"(Y/n)! Natsu found us another job to do!" Lucy shouted, catching the two's attention.

"Ehhh- oh well, you can just tell me after! Good luck, (Y/n)!" Cana waved as (Y/n) walked over, waving back shyly.

Lucy smiled as (Y/n) took a seat next to her, both listening to Natsu's words.

"It says here, all we have to do is find a black box that some punk kids took, and that they'll pay extra if we teach them a lesson!"

"Are they really paying that much for such a simple job?" Wendy inquired with a tilted head.

Lucy looks over the paper, nodding. "Yeah! It'll be easy! It's all there! Simply take a train to Mashimata."

Natsu gulped. "Ugh, really? A train?"

"You'll be fine, come on, the faster we get there then the better." Erza announced, standing and dragging him by the back of his scarf, ignoring his whines. Happy followed after, mumbling about all the fish they would get. Gray rolled his eyes, telling Natsu to get over it, prompting a small argument battle. Lucy tiredly sighed, standing.

Wendy, Carla, and (Y/n) were the last to follow along. "Hey, (Y/n), are you alright? You've been looking a lot more stressed since our last job."

(Y/n) turned to her, waving her hand. "I'm alright... Just a bit busy with the house's remodeling plans."

"You should take better care of yourself! Stress can take a heavy toll on your body if you aren't careful!" Carla scolded worriedly. Wendy nodded multiple times. "Would you like me to heal your fatigue? It would only be temporary though.. similar to when I heal Natsu's motion sickness typically."

(Y/n) shook her head. "No no! I'll be fine, really." She gave a nervous chuckle, smiling the same way.

Wendy stared at her for a moment before sighing. "Okay, but.. if it starts to get bad then don't hesitate to call for me and Carla."

The (h/c) haired girl gave a shy thumbs up. "Let's go now, wouldn't want to lose track of the rest of the gang."

Wendy hummed in agreement, holding onto Carla as the three went over to the waiting group.

-

"Ahhh, fresh air!" Natsu cheered, jumping up with ecstasy. He ran forward, Happy flying along behind him.

The town was a bit small, but big enough that you may get lost. There were trees surrounding the entire place, giving it a slightly eerie vibe.

"Everyone, let's start heading to the job owner's house. Seeing that it's an easy task, I'm sure we'll be able to do some sightseeing after." Erza said, smiling. Lucy squealed happily. "Awesome! Maybe they'll have some keys!"

"Or better yet- fish!" Happy cut in, holding one in his hand. "Happy..." Lucy grumbled, giving him a side eye.

(Y/n) took in a deep breath, the stress from the days before, finally wearing off thanks to the change in scenery. She looked around, following behind the group with a satisfied smile.

'Crescent moon. Sword.'

(Y/n) came to a quick halt, her breath caught in her throat as she looked over at a store window. She panted, her anxieties catching up to her body.

Inside a store window was a figure of a crescent moon, a sword on a man's back with his body turned towards a different person in front of him.

She let out a deep sigh, flinching as she heard her name being called.

"(Y/n)!"

She looked over at the voice, seeing Erza with furrowed brows. "Are you alright? Did you see something?"

(Y/n) took another breath before shaking her head. "No, I thought I saw something- turns out it wasn't what I thought." She gave a shy smile, scratching the back of her head. "Sorry, did I make you wait?"

Erza shook her head, taking (Y/n)'s hand.

The girl's face lit up with a bright red as Erza turned and started walking, (Y/n)'s hand in hers. "No, I chose to wait. If you'd like, we can go shopping for souvenir after."

"T-Together?" (Y/n) mumbled, gulping as her heart sped up. Erza chuckled, looking back at (Y/n) with a smile. "Yes, if it isn't a problem?"

Was (Y/n)'s heart still beating?

"Hurry up lovebirds!" Natsu called, grinning obliviously. "N-Natsu!?" (Y/n) shouted back, even more flustered. Erza's face had become red as she pulled out her sword. She started to run towards Natsu. "NATSUUU!!" She screamed with a cherry red face.

Natsu ran, shoving Gray to follow along. "WHY ME TOO?!" He shouted as the two began to run away. Happy laughed heartily, screeching as Erza swung her sword at him. He flew away in Natsu and Gray's route, causing the three to book it.

Lucy watched with a sigh, walking in the direction they ran off to. Wendy nervously smiled, doing the same as Carla rolled her eyes, unimpressed, flying along side Wendy.

(Y/n) slapped her cheeks, trying to shake off the embarrassing moment the two had just shared. She shook her head as she jogged up to the three, simply going along with them.

'I've really got to get over this thing.' She quietly sighed, focusing on her running team members.

-

"This should be the place." Erza said, glancing down at the paper in her hands. "Onwards!" Lucy smiled, knocking on the door.

Natsu, Gray, and Happy sat leaned up against the house, their world's spinning from the events that happened before they had gotten there.

A man with a brown hair with white strands, green eyes, and a slim figure answered the door. He smiled warmly. "How may I help you kids?"

Erza smiled back politely. "Hello, we're from Fairy Tail and have come to do the request you put in."

His eyes lit up as he opened the door wider and stepped to the side. "Yes yes! Come in come in! I never expected so many wizards to arrive!"

Natsu and Gray stood, Happy laying on Natsu's head. They both groaned quietly, bones sore from Erza's beating. Erza followed, then Lucy, and Wendy with Carla in tow, though, last but not least, (Y/n).

The man gave her slight chills, he seemed to stare at her longer than he did the others. She simply walked over to the couch that held Lucy, Wendy, and Carla. Erza stood to the side, along with the boys.

The man went over to the other couch, taking out a picture of a black box with a purple cloud on it's front. "This is the thing those.. hooligans stole from me. They're known for doing petty theft from time to time, however, they have a knack for getting away."

"Do you know where they go?" Erza questioned.

"Yes. They're hideout is in the forest, but, since it's so dense, most towns folk like to stray away from it. Things like wolves and bears like to sometimes lurk in there."

"Alright. What would, teaching them a lesson mean then?" Erza asked with a raised brow.

"Ahh, just to simply rough them up a bit. Teach them that stealing has consequences. Once you've found them and did that, please bring them back to town to be settled with the authorities."

"Alright! I'm starting to get fired up now!" Natsu smiled, punching his fist into his hand.

"We'll be sure to catch them, leave it to Fairy Tail." Erza also smiled, going over to the door. "I won't doubt it!" The man chuckled.

Lucy, Wendy, and (Y/n) stood, Carla flying behind them as the group went to the door.

(Y/n) glanced back at the man, flinching a bit when she saw him staring at her. She turned her back towards him, walking out with everyone else.

Unfortunately, (Y/n) could feel the stress bubbling up, something about him was off. Very off.

"Time to catch us some punks!" Natsu cheered. "After this, shouldn't we celebrate with some grub?" Happy drooled, just thinking about it.

"We can get food after we've caught them, for now, it's best we keep our guard up. We don't know if they are wizards like us, that might be how they've been able to get away up until now." Erza announced to the team.

"Right!" The rest of them said in unison.

"Let's spilt up into pairs, it'll be easier for us to find the item faster. If one of us finds them then we'll call out. I'm sure (Y/n) will be able to track us all down and bring us together in that case. Or, Happy and Carla could do it as well." Erza ordered, raising a finger and pointing to each of them. "Lucy and Wendy, Happy and Natsu, Carla and Gray, finally--"

(Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat, thinking over Erza's next words.

"--I'll be alone, and so will (Y/n)."

(Y/n)'s heart sank instead. She couldn't help but feel very disappointed, why is it that she was alone and so was Erza?

"If I encounter the thieves, I'm sure it'll be alright for me. Unlike Happy and Carla, (Y/n) could hold her own against them if she finds them, she'll also be able to scout us out in case. It'll cover more ground this way." Erza explained.

Although Erza had wanted to team up with (Y/n) during this, she felt it would be proper to put the job first rather than her feelings for (Y/n). Besides, they'll be alone together when shopping, maybe it'll be like a date.

Erza cleared her throat, wiping away the small blush she had gotten.

"A-Anyway, let's go! The quicker, the better!" Erza shouted.

"Right!" They all cheered.

-

(Y/n) walked through the trees with an anxious heart. She'd be lying if the forest didn't scare her slightly, she understood why it would make a good hideout.

She shook her head, fear prickling up her spine and heart.

She huffed, holding her nose. No good. It still wouldn't work, and she had yet to figure out why the man was staring at her so intensely. She couldn't help but worry for Yorzi.

Of course, Yorzi was safe with Levy and the rest of the guild, but still, she can't help but feel a big sister's emotion of needing to protect their younger sibling. She'd feel better if she was with Yorzi.

(Y/n) grumbled, scratching her head a bunch. This was just turning into stress, she had a different objective to focus on, finding that box.

'That box...'

"No way..." (Y/n) mumbled, staring at the thing just a few feet away from her.

There it was, the box with the purple cloud. She scoffed with disbelief before shaking her head and jogging up to it. She just wanted to get out of here and go on a date with Erza--

"Wait- date?!" (Y/n) muttered, her face slowly becoming red. She quickly shoved her face in her hands for a moment before calming down and taking a deep breath.

She bent down and picked up the box, tilting it from side to side with a raised brow.

Wait, what was it doing just laying down on the floor, in front of her.

(Y/n) quickly turned around, looking everywhere for any sign's of incoming traps. She even focused her eyes and ears for any sounds or things that looked out of the ordinary. However, nothing.

She shivered, feeling something wrong in her gut. (Y/n) looked down at the box, making her way back to where she had come from.

She looked at the lid, wiping a bit of dirt off the top of it before gripping the edge of it. (Y/n) pulled it up, opening it.

Inside was something that looked like a ball, attached to a string that connected to the lid.

"What the--"

A purple dust suddenly blew up in her face, causing her to drop the box immediately and wipe at her eyes and ears. Ears?

Everything burned, from her eyes to her ears, to her neck, reaching all the way down to her toes. She gripped her head, a very painful migraine coming on.

She then gripped her stomach, now feeling nauseous. She screamed loudly, almost like roar as she threw up, the dust seeping into her system more and more as time went on.

(Y/n) fell to her knees, growling and writhing in pure agony as her everything suddenly felt intensely sensitive. She dropped to her four limbs, hands grabbing at the grass and tugging it out from their roots.

Her ears rung as she once again moved her hands to her head, pressing roughly against her ears to stop it. She placed her head against the grass, panting and grunting with every dollop of painful electricity that she felt.

She roared out once again, the pain in her voice clear.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice shouted, it was familiar, however, she could barely focus on it with how tight her teeth are shut, spit coming from her lips as it seeped onto the floor that had been tainted with some splotches of red and a yellow-ish brown color.

"Oh no you don't..." A different voice had said. It was deeper, a males voice- but, it wasn't any of their teammates.

A man stood in front of (Y/n) in a black hood with yellow eyes, dark blue hair, and a scar across his forehead. Out came a few more hooded figures, 10, including the man whose face was visible.

"Sorry, but we can't have you interrupting this.. creature's transformation process. Of course- this is the first time they've done it, so it's only natural that it would be excruciatingly painful." The man chuckled sickly.

"You! What the hell did you do to her?!" Erza shouted, enraged as she reequipped into her Clear Heart outfit, the Japanese style flame pants, and bandaged wrapped chest piece, standing out. She raised her katana, the blade being called Demon Blade Benizakura.

"You could never understand." The man sighed before placing a hand over his heart and bowing. "Call me by, Extear." He pulled his hood down, revealing his hair in a low ponytail, reaching the middle of his shoulder blade's.

Erza tched. "I never asked for your name- I'll say this again, what did you do to her?" She glared. Although the man was unfazed, it would be a lie to say some of the members didn't feel intimidated. Erza's pissed off face was never something anyone would want to bear witness to.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm only allowing the world to see her true colors." He grinned, stepping out of the way for Erza to see what was left of (Y/n).

The girl looked entirely different. She had black hair, with wolf ears on top of her head and a black tail that had ripped out from her pants. Her arms were covered in black fur, reaching all the way down to her hands which were also covered, though, they resembled claws more than hands now.

The girl raised her head, her eyes opening and shifting to Erza. Her eyes were red now, the white of her eyes tinted with red as well, as if they were strained.

(Y/n) slowly moved her leg, using it to push herself off the ground and into a slouching stand. She panted, her large canines now visible and sharper than it had ever been before.

She turned her body, her legs now covered in black fur as well. Her feet were raised, as if in heels. However, there were no heels, it was only the way her feet stood. This made her stand at least 5 inches taller than her original height

Her hair was bigger and puffier, maybe even a bit fluffy.

(Y/n) let out a deep grumbling growl as her eyes shifted to the circle of hooded figures that surrounded her.

Erza had been so stunned by (Y/n)'s new form that she never even took notice of that fact that they had surrounded her by now. "Hey!" She shouted, moving into a fighting position.

Extear looked over his shoulder and snapped his fingers, causing 10 more figures to jump out from the trees and blocked them. "I won't have you ruin this just because of some silly heroic feelings." He glared, turning back to (Y/n) who continued to eye them.

Erza's eyes widened as she saw who stood out from the new row of people. It was the man who gave them the job, the one from the house.

"Sorry, I don't think I'll be giving you all the payment for finishing this request after all. Oh, and don't go thinking you'll get any backup during this. We have other members occupying your little team." The man said with a smile.

(Y/n) quickly moved to attack, swiftly taking out one of the hooded figures as the rest back away. "Oh? You're a wild one, aren't you?" He snickered as he pulled out a knife.

She payed no attention and leaped onto another one of them, ripping their throat out and creating a bloody mess over her mouth and grass. One of the member's went in with a dagger, only to be met with claws to the gut.

(Y/n) ripped her paw out of them and threw the body towards a few other figures who dodged.

There were 8 left, and it soon became 7 as (Y/n) went onto all fours and gripped one of them by the leg, swinging their body around like a ragdoll and ripping the leg off. She howled and stood back on her two legs, claws at the ready.

Extear clicked his tongue before waving his hand towards Erza who was currently fighting against a few of them, making quick work in defeating them.

"Deal with that one, I'll handle this monster."

The 7 left quickly did as he said and went over to Erza's side, readying their weapons once more.

(Y/n) and Extear circled each other, Extear twirling one knife in his hand as he took out another from his coat.

"You're much more wild than the one's we have faced before. It'll make killing you evermore satisfying." He chuckled, as (Y/n) snarled and pushing out her chest in a action of intimidation.

"We're Night Hunters, we hunt things like you, Lycanthropes--Werewolves." He explains throwing one of the knives at her, causing her to dodge and jump at him. He dodge's only getting by with a scratch on his upper arm.

He laughs loudly, taking out another knife. "That dust is much more suited for the creatures that have already transformed already. I suppose that may be the reason on why you're stronger than the ones we have killed."

(Y/n) growls before running at him on all fours, leaning down and jumping up at his neck. Extear is able to just barely move out of the way as he forcefully shoves his knife into her upper arm.

She howls before ripping it out and crushing it, the blood running down her arm and into her paw's claws.

Extear pants as he holds his now bloody and scratched up eye. She had been able to get a hit in. Extear grunts and groans in pain before slowly giggling, then chuckling, and finally bursting into laughter.

"If I'm going to die! THEN I'LL BE TAKING YOU OUT WITH ME!!" He screams, running at her with 4 knives, two in both hands.

(Y/n) let's out a very animalistic roar before also rushing at him, only to be met with a knife to the side. The man had kicked her, a knife sticking out from his boot.

He pulls his leg back, causing the wound to become larger. He leaps at her, the knives in his hands at the ready. "DIE!!"

"CUH-!UGH!"

. . .

"LIKE HELL I'D EVER LET YOU DO THAT!!"

"Eh..." He mumbles, the smile on his face slowly dying down as he stares at his stomach and chest. Two swords are lodged into his body.

Sounds of squelching and squishing ring out as nine more attach themselves to his body. Extear's body crumbles down and collapses, faint chuckles coming from his mouth as the grass around him is overwhelmed with his blood.

Erza stands there, panting and in her Heaven's Wheel armor. She requipes back into her regular armor, running over to (Y/n).

The girl lay on the floor, her chest rising and falling heavily as she turns her head to Erza.

Erza slides down onto her knees and looks over (Y/n) with tears in her eyes. "No no no no no no..." She mutters, placing her hands on the large cut over (Y/n)'s side.

"Wendy- I- I need to get Wendy..." She muttered, tears falling onto (Y/n)'s cheeks.

"ERZA! (Y/N)!" A familiar voice calls, it was Natsu. "What the hell..." Gray mumbles, looking over all the bodies on the floor.

"Get Wendy!!" Erza cries out. "I'm here!!" Wendy shouts back, running over with Carla flying next to her.

"Oh my god.. (Y/n)." Lucy whimpers, tears starting to reach her eyes.

Erza moves out of the way as Wendy starts to heal (Y/n). The girl's animal features slowly leaving her.

(Y/n) is left in ripped clothes, and a few stab wounds plaguing her body, most of the blood not being hers.

She looks around, blurry vision as she reaches towards Erza. Erza instantly goes next to (Y/n)'s head, her hands holding onto (Y/n)'s.

The girl is able to let out a small smile as she shuts her eyes. "Will.. we still be able to go on that date?" She mumbled. "Y-Yes! Yes! We will!" Erza replied hastily.

"Do you think Yorzi will beat me up? She said that if I get hurt then she'd kill me." (Y/n) joked, chuckling onto to grunt in pain. "You should rest! Don't speak (Y/n)! You'll be okay!" Wendy whined, putting everything she could into healing her.

(Y/n) sighed and turned her head straight, glancing up at the canopy of trees.

"I know. I'm in good hands. Make sure.. Yorzi's okay..." She muttered before drifting off.

-
Some Time Later
-

"You idiot!!" Yorzi cried, burying her head into (Y/n)'s covers. "I-I told you I'd kill you if you e-ever got hurt!!" She sobbed.

(Y/n) smiled and pet Yorzi's head, sitting up in her bed at the guild's infirmary. "I know, I know. It's okay though, I'm alright." She whispered, planting a loving kiss on Yozri's head.

"I won't leave you alone. You have my word." (Y/n) grinned, prompting for Yozri to chuckle and wipe her tears, hugging (Y/n) tightly. "You bett-better not."

Erza smiled from the doorway, enjoying this tender moment between the sisters.

(Y/n) glanced up, feeling eyes on her. She couldn't help but let her smile grow bigger as she waved Erza over, wanting her to join the hug. Erza jumped in surprise before walking over with a confused face.

(Y/n) pulled her down gently, setting Erza's head on her shoulder as Yorzi continued to hug (Y/n)'s side, seemingly falling asleep.

"I guess she was worried." (Y/n) mumbled quietly, trying not to disturb her sister. Erza nodded, sitting on the side of the bed as she leaned on her more.

"She was, she demanded to see you when she heard the news. She looked so scared." Erza mumbled, remembering.

(Y/n) pet Erza's head as well, shutting her eyes comfortingly. "I'm sure I made everyone worry. Sorry, but, I know what we must do after I get out."

Erza glanced over at (Y/n) with a raised brow. "What do you mean?"

The girl giggled softly, opening her eyes. She looked over to the side, feeling a bit embarrassed to say it out loud. She took a deep breath before looking over at Erza once more.

"We still need to go on that date."

Erza's face lit up with red before giving a shaky hum in agreement.

"HEY GUYS!!" Natsu shouted, bursting through the door and disturbing the peace.

"Shut up fire brain!" Gray shouted back.

"Natsu! Gray! Quiet! Injured people rest here!" Lucy scolded.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)? Yorzi?" Wendy questioned.

"Honestly." Carla sighed, shaking her head.

"I know what cheers me up when I'm hurt! A good old fish!" Happy exclaimed.

Yorzi deadpanned before laying down next to (Y/n). "I'm going back to sleep." She mumbled.

(Y/n) nervously chuckled, only freezing when she felt a murderous aura next to her.

Everyone seemed to freeze as well as a certain red head slowly stood from the bed. She looked over at them before one of her swords was in her hands.

"Nattssuuu!! Grrrayyy!!" She growled.

"Why is it always me?!!" He shouted, running off with Gray in tow and a Happy in hand. "I blame you!!!" Gray screamed. "AHHH!" Happy screeched.

(Y/n) couldn't stop her laughter from seeping out. Wendy, Carla, and Lucy smiled, watching as (Y/n) did so.

"I love Fairy Tail." She grinned.

-
A/N: Hmm? Part 2?

Also, make sure to go check out [ 14kanekiken ] they make some good stories and oneshots. Thanks again to them for letting me use this idea.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

272K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
802K 37.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
208K 8.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
119K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...