Love Next Door [Gabriel Conte...

Oleh mrsconte

Imagine Gabriel Conte standing behind your apartment door. That's exactly what Trishia Pan experiences after... Lebih Banyak

The meeting
Afterwards
Signs of something sweet
Dream came true
Relationship goals
Another date
A goodbye and a beginning
Digitour!
Planning something
Trish's birthday party
Meet vine guys
Goodbye digitour
It's a trap!
The water
Fainted
Leukemia?
The break up
Depression
Bad news
The plasma transfusion
Another bad news
Having fun
The Night Before the Surgery
The Surgery

Meeting Gabriel's fam

2.4K 51 9
Oleh mrsconte

Late post

So, i was in my cousin house and THE INTERNET CONNECTION WAS REALLY KILLING ME! I couldn't even upload Chap 5 ,so here i am now (my house, thanks God) and i present to you.... *drum rolls*

Chapter 5!

Happy readingXD

I was over at Gabriel's flat today for Christmast break. In Nashville, we had 8+ weeks of holiday, and it meant I could spend the whole holiday with Gabriel.

"Gabbie?" I poked my face in his room.

"Here she is!" He said to the camera.
I hid my face since I didn't bother to dress up, "Hell to the no!"

"Trishia! Babe please?" He said, giving me the biggest puppy eyes.

OH NOT THE PUPPY EYES! "Only for you." I cooed him.

I went and sat next to Gabriel, waving 'hi' to the camera.

"Okay guys, so as you know, this is Trishia and we're......well...she's my girlfriend."

I faced the camera, chattering my teeth, and Gabriel copied me. We were such a freak couple!

"Well, I have heard of fans bullying youtuber's girlfriends because of jealously. Now I hope I can trust you guys to respect her." He explained, "Because I really, really love her. But I love you guys too! So much!" He whispering to camera, "Don't tell her." using his usual humor.

I frowned at him, but we merely laughed together at the end.

"I'm sorry for all the girls who's hearts I've crushed." I said, "But I'll treat this monkey well for y'all. I promise." I stroked Gabriel's hair and giggled.

We made a love-shape with our hands, "We love you guys so much. And Merry Christmas! BYEE!" And Gabriel turned off the camera.

"You announced it to them?" I asked him. "You heard me babe." He said to me.

"Is that really okay? I mean....I'm afraid that--"

"It's okay, Trish. I'm here with you. Always." He pinched my nose with a cute way.

I nodded and smiled, then threw myself on his bed.

Gabriel grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

"Three missed calls from Mom?!" He said surprised. "Hang on," Dialing his mother.

"Mom?" He began. "Sorry, I've been a bit busy." He continued, "Ah, I forgot to tell you, mom. I have a girlfriend now!" He beckoning to me, then put his phone on speaker.

"Mom, this is Trishia. I put the phone on speaker."

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hi honey, is Gabriel treating you well?"

"Ah, yes ma'am. He means a lot to me," I said shyly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, love. I can tell Gabriel is happy, and that means I am too!"

"Okay mum, say goodbye to Trishia. I'm putting it off the speaker." Gabriel said.

"Goodbye, Trishia! Pleasure to meet you." His mom said.

"The pleasure is all mine." I said cheerfully.

Gabriel put the phone to his ear, now off the speaker. They talked a bit more, and I heard him mention 'bringing her over.'

"TRISH! MY MOM'S GETTING TWO PLANE TICKETS FOR US!" He freaked out, plunging next to me on the bed, "SHE WAS WONDERING IF WE'D LIKE TO COME STAY WITH HER UNTIL OUR HOLIDAY FINISHES!"

"So we're going to Florida?" I asked.

"Miami, Florida." He winked at me.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!! I'M GOING TO MIAMI!!" I sqealed.

"Whoa," he laughed. "Calm down babe!"

*

*

*

*

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

"We'll be late for the plane!"

We hurried through the procedures, but it was extremely annoying to have to wait in line so many times.

We hung out for a bit, enjoying some pizza before we were called for boarding.

"Dibs on the window seat!" I yelled, pushing him out of my way and taking one of the two seats we picked. Gabriel chuckled as he put the rest of our bags inside the cabin chest.

"You're a freak!" He pouted on me, "But you're MY BEAUTIFUL freaking girl." He said with his uniquely deep voice.

"I. Love. You." I whispered.

"I love you toooo. I'm so glad your parents agreed to this." He whispered back to me. And we both giggled.

We felt the plane start to take off.

"Hey, stop staring at me like that!" I said, feeling his eyes bore into mine.

"You're so beautiful." He said seductively. I blushed.

"Sooo...." Gabriel whispered to me, "What we gonna do for the next hour?"

I came to think, "How about the quotes challenge? The most romantic, wins!"

"Challenge accepted!"

Gabriel thinking hardly, he began, "Trish, my heart is perfect because you are inside it."

I chuckled and answered, "Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true." I continued, "Because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."

He groaned.

We laughed,

"I won!" I said, both hands in the air.

"Hey, I got more." Gabriel said, starring into my eyes. He bit his bottom lip, and acting seductively said, "To me, you are PERFECTION."

"Argh! Stop ittttt!" I grumbled, "Cheater! You can't use that sexy smile for this game!"

"No rules, remember?" He stuck his tongue out and began again,

"Even if I spent the whole day with you, I would miss you the second you leave."

"Awww~ I love that one!" I nudged him and cuddled into him.

"Gabe?"

"yeah?"

"I really want a guy who is," I continued, "Taller than me, funny but kinda shy, holds my hands while I sleep, has a nice voice, is respectful & caring, walks me to class, gives me his sweatshirt, is playful, and buys me ice cream!"

Gabriel stroked my hair gently, "I hope I can be all those things for you."

"You are, but..,still be who you are because I love the way you love me."

We both smiled as I rested my head in his shoulder, and his on top of my head. We drifted to sleep peacefully.

*

*

"Babe. Wake up!" I heard, and then a few small pats on my face. I opened my eyes and gave my boyfriend a death glare.
"The plane has landed!" He said enthutiastically.

We gathered our carryons and were slowly exciting the plane along with the other rushing passengers. The sun beamed overhead us. We went inside the airport and picked up our luggage. Gabriel led me over to a taxi cab.

"Please take us to ....." He told his address to the driver.

"Miami smells different." I squealed like a child.

Soon after, the taxi pulled up outside a modern day looking house. I noticed a teenage girl and a little boy in the yard playing with the hose.When we stepped out from the taxi, Gabriel yelled out, "SOFIA! NICO!"

They both turned around and ran over to Gabriel, "GABE!" I paid the taxi and it left.
When I stood up, they were hugging. I stood there, a small smile on my face.

"I missed you!" Said Sofia, a pretty girl with milky pale skin.

"Who's this?" Nico asked, pointing to me.

"Ah," Gabriel gesturing at me, "This is my girlfriend, Trishia.!"

"Hi! You can call me Trish." I waved at them kindly.

"Trish, these are my siblings Sofia and Nico."Gabe told me.

I hugged them lightly. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too~!" They said cheerily.

"Gabriel honey!" came a voice from far away. We pulled apart, to see (who I assumed to be) Gabriel's mom and dad running towards us from inside the house.

"You must be Trishia. It's SO nice to meet you." She said.

"Lovely to meet you too, Mr and Mrs. Conte." I said.

"Let's go inside. You guys made it just in time for dinner." Mrs. Conte said.

We both nodded and made our way inside.

"Finally home." Gabriel muttered to himself, putting his arm around me. I smiled at him. I just can't stop smiling today!

"Gabriel, why don't you guys go change first?" Mrs. Conte suggested to us.

"Okay, mom." Gabriel led us to his room upstairs as I waved goodbye to them.

"I love your family. I wish I was a part of them!" I said. "Well, you are now, babe." Gabriel grabbed my hand and gave me quick kiss on my cheek.

I blushed like crazy, making him smile! That was the first time he had kissed me since we had started dating a few weeks ago.

*

*

"Ohhh ravioli!" Gabriel said to his mother.

"This looks amazing!" I said,glancing at the food laid out on the table. Ravioli, dinner rolls, and a salad.

His mom smiled, "Thanks. I'll go get something to scoop with."

"I'll help." I said, about to get up.
"I'm good." She said, patting my shoulder as she walked into the kitchen.

"So Trishia," Mr. Conte began, "What do you do for a living?"

"Well I moved to Nashville to study abroad at Belmont University. I'm studying law."

"And what's your religion, if you don't mind me asking" Mr. Conte asked.

"Ah that's okay, and I'm a Christian." I said.

"Tell us how you and Trishia met!" Nico asked.

I smiled, kinda blushing.

"I actually lived next to her." Gabriel grinned, "We became close friends when I returned her lost key to her and we just...you know..blossomed into something more." He winked at me.

I blushed when a chorus of 'awwws' came from his family.

"I got it!" Mrs.Conte, returning with a serving spoon. We immediately dug in, settling into a light conversation.

KNOCK KNOCK.
Who could be at the door?

"Oh, their here!" Sofia rushed to answer the door.

"Who?" I whispered to Gabe, who shrugged.

"CLAUDIO AND MADISON!"

Everyone except me got up and walked to the door to greet them. Everyone then returned to the dining room.

"Gabe. It's been ages, how are you, bro?" Claudio asked, arm still around him as they sat down.

"Not bad, you?" He replied.

"Same old, same old." Claudio replied.

"Trishia, this is my big brother." Gabriel said, gesturing to his Claudio.

"Hey." Claudio said.

"Hello," I said in reply, smiling. We shook hands.

"And his fiancé, Madison." Gabriel finished. We smiled at each other and she pulled me into a hug, "Hey, Trishia."

We all sat back down in our seats, and we began to eat again. After dinner, Madison and I helped wash dishes, and we all parted ways, Gabe and I heading upstairs after promising to leave his bedroom door open, and I couldn't share a room with him. So I had to head to the guest room after a bit.

"See? They love you." Gabriel whispered to me, smiling. "I guess they do." I sat on his bed and he sat next to me. Then, things were silent for a while.

"Um...Gabe?"

"Yes, Trish?"

"Thanks for today. It was a really amazing to know your family. They're the best!"

"Well, we have to meet your familly soon too!" He lightly chuckled.

I flopping onto the bed, too tired to even put my pajamas on. I laid there, watching Gabe's back from behind. He was just sat there silently, slightly smiled.

"What you've been thinking?" I muttered, yawning.

"Nothing." He leaned his back off next to me, still smiling.

"Hey, don't lie! You reached the max length of that sharp nose!" I joked.

"Really. Nothing." He tried his best to hide his smile.

"Really? Nothing to hide, prince?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p' in funny way.

He climbed on the bed, curling me into his arms, and bringing me into his warm chest. Butterflies errupted in my stomach. His scent tickled my nose. We laid in a comfortable silence.

"Gabbie?" I said, letting out a yawn.

"Did you just give me a girl nickname?" He muttered.

"You wore girl pajamas and sweatpants.I'm surprised you didn't hear me all the other times I called you that."

"Wait what?!"
"I should get going to the guest room." I smirked, jumping out of his arms.
"Trishiaaaaa! What other times?"

So how was it?

My grammar skill used to be really HORRIBLE and that's a serious business *brb editing*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...