Precious To Me Always (Cross...

By TechnoKei

He sheepishly smiled at me, one hand still tugging at the edge of his jacket in a nervous way. I couldn't hel... More

My Best Friend
!~Outta This World~!
- H E A R T B R O K E N -
β™₯️ - Tugging At My Heart - β™₯️
It Was Just A Few Drinks...
A Little Sick
You're My Everything, Part 1
You're My Everything, Part 2
~ I Love You ~
The All Too Familiar
- Fallen Deep -
- Hoodie -
Β· S T A R K E Β·

- I'll Never Leave Your Side -

2.3K 66 189
By TechnoKei

*Any other ships besides "Crepic (Cross x Epic) will NOT be a main ship, they are just for mentions, I'm a multishipper. The other ships are not important to this story*

NON OF THIS IS CANON

||||| Epic : 22 ||||| Cross : 25 ||||| Error : 23 |||| Sci : 20 ||||

Epic POV

Ah, damn. My head hurts. Not quite as bad as it was before, but, it still hurt. I forced my eyes open and glanced around. I was at Sci's place as far as I could tell. I couldn't remember much.

I certainly could not remember getting here, that was for sure. But, I could remember Sci and Cross...

Cross. Where was Cross?

I jolted a bit when I left a hand on my face, I turned to look at them. Cross looked worn out, tired, but he had a smile on his face.

"You're awake." He says, "God. I was so worried about you."

I frown, "I'm sorry," I said. My voice was quieter than normal, much quieter. "How long was I asleep...?"

"How long? Four days." Sci answers, from the doorway, "It's a good thing you're awake though. Cross would've lost his mind if you were asleep any longer. Speaking of which, Cross, you have to tell him what happened. Or I will."

"What? What do you mean what happened?" I ask Cross.

Cross stayed quiet.

"Cross...you can tell me anything, you know that?"

I noticed he was wearing my jacket, pulling at the sleeves. I looked at him, tears were in his eyes. He was scared...? Of what, though? I know he's not scared of me...so what is it?

"I had a nightmare. Those don't usually bother me, but, this one was so...realistic and it bothers me, so, I need you to make a promise to me."

". . ." I'm silent for a moment. "Tell me what happened in this nightmare."

"Ink was there- Actually, so was Killer. Everyone was there, I think, but, those two stood out the most. Ink told me to go find you, we were in a field, a battlefield, and I went to go find you. You stood among the field. And when I found you...you were injured..."

". . ."

"An unrecoverable injury. You would die. I- Y- You died..."

I was shocked. I died? I died? In his nightmare?

I frowned, "Cross."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Look at me," I tell him.

He hesitantly looked up at me.

"Cross. I promise..."

"Promise?"

"No matter where I go. No matter where you are. I'll never leave your side. You will never be alone. I promise you that, Cross," I say, smiling at him.

He smiles softly.

"That's good to know." Cross says, "Anyways, Sci, how long do you think it'll take for him to recover?"

"Oh. Um, only a few more days, he should take it easy, I mean it. And try not to teleport. You'll have to get someone else to teleport you. Try to refrain from using magic for at least four to five days. If you want to keep your magic."

"Keep my magic? What's that mean?" I ask.

"It means, if you overuse it while you're recovering it could have long term consequences, such as limited magic use."

"So, just don't use your magic." Cross tells me. "I can cover us both."

I nod, "Yeah, okay."

"You're free to go when I run this last test, though." Sci tells us, smiling. Cross nods, leaving the room. "Alright, let's get this over with so you can go home."

Error POV

I was in OuterTale, minding my own business, when out of no where, cow freak showed up. Honestly, how can you be afraid of cows when you look like a damn cow?!

"What do you want," I growl, not looking up from the strings I was playing with. I was trying to make a fancy bridge with the string wrapped around my fingers. It was working...a little.

"You going to speak, cow?" I asked, slightly annoyed. Cross jumped a bit.

"C-Cow!?" He shouts. "Where's the cow!? Cow's can SPEAK!?"

". . ." I looked up at him this time. "What?"

Cross looked down at me, then straightens up.

"R-Right, you were o-only joking...p-please don't do that..." Cross whines. I sigh, annoyed.

"Then speak. Don't just stand their like an idiot, wasting my time," I say, continuing to play with the strings. "Come on."

"Ah. Well, actually, I was wondering if you had spoken with Dream recently? Or perhaps Ink?"

". . ."

"Error?"

"Yes."

"You have?" Cross asks, "I was just wondering something..."

"Stop," I say, interrupting him. "I refuse to talk about..."

"Talk about what?" Cross asks, "What's the matter?"

I let the strings break and disappear. I pulled my knees up to my chest. "I don't want to talk about him."

"Who? Ink? I thought you guys were-"

"NO!" I screamed at him, my voice was cut off in a glitch, worse than I've even heard it before. Cross flinches. "No...He- He's with Dream! There! Happy!? I said it!"

"Oh...I- I didn't know that..."

"Of course you didn't know that!" I snap at him. "You and everybody else in this damn multiverse only care about yourselves! yOu'Re aLl M i S T a K e S!" I screamed at him.

Cross gives me a sympathetic look. "Are you okay, Error?" He asks.

For a second, I swore I was back in the anti-void, looking at Ink, he tilted his head, 'Are you okay, Error?'

I shook my head, Cross stood in front of me.

"I- No..."

"I didn't think so. Why don't you go talk to Nightmare or the bad guys? Aren't they like family to you?" Cross asks me.

". . ." They were, they were my family. "Yes. But, I don't need to drag anyone else into my pathetic problems. I can deal with them by myself."

"That defeats the purpose of family, Error. They're supposed to always be there for you." Cross reminds me. I frown slightly.

"Yeah...I guess so. I'll go talk to them. But, before you ask, Dream...he's- He's moved on-" I was cut off by Cross.

"I've already moved on. The person I love has always been around me. He's always been there for me. I'll be confessing to him tomorrow. Error, you should try to talk to Ink."

"Why?" I counter, glaring at the ground.

"Error...You're not okay. I know you still want to be friends with Ink. You two were so close. Hey, maybe talk to Blueberry?" Cross suggests. I felt my face heat up.

"W-What? How did you even know about him!?" I shout, turning around to face Cross.

"Woah, tsundere, calm down. You two are friends, aren't you?"

"Y-Yeah...But, he's- He just broke up with Dust not too long ago. I don't want to mess with him, not yet at least."

"Again~ Friends and family are to comfort you. It's practically their job." Cross says, snickering.

"Yeah, ok! Fine! I'll talk to him!"

"Hey, one more thing, Error."

"What!?"

"What did I just say, tsundere?" Cross asks, looking unamused.

". . . Calm down," I repeat his words. "Just ask your stupid question already."

"Who did Dust go to?"

". . . Who is he with? Horror..."

"But I thought-"

"Yeah, I know. Everyone thought so, too. They're 'just friends'. Hey, reminds me of you and Epic."

"W-What?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb, everyone ships you two. By everyone, I mean the readers."

"The who?"

"The readers- Oh, right. You can't hear them. Ha, lucky," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Uh...Should I be concerned? You're hearing voices."

"Oh, really? Well, one of them ships you and-"

ERROR! ENOUGH! YOU CAN'T TELL HIM THAT!

"Oh, well, creator says I can't tell ya, but anyway- Cya later, cow." I watched Cross jump like a whole damn foot off the ground before glaring at me.

"ACK! ERROR! T-THAT'S NOT F-FUNNY!"

Yes, it is. It is very amusing to watch Cross be afraid of cows.

"Creator and I agree, yes it is~!" I tease, jumping through a portal, back to the star sanses base, leaving a mad cow behind. I smiled to myself, time to talk to Ink...

I'll leave you to it, Ru~

Shut up, creator. Get the hell out of my head.

Stop cursing.

Fine.

Thank you.

I walked up to the door and knocked, Blueberry answered the door, he had a bright smile that I thought couldn't be any happier or wider. I'd be surprised. When he saw it was me his smile grew wider, shockingly, and he laughed.

"Error~! Come in!"

He moves and I enter the house, he shuts the door and skips over into the living room, I follow him, hesitantly.

"Heya, Dream! Heya, Ink! We have a guest, you two!" Blue informs them.

"Who is it?" Dream asks, his voice soft and kind.

"It's..." Blue trails off, I enter the room.

"Me..." I mutter, pulling on the ends of my sleeve, nervously.

"You! Why're you here?" Ink says, standing up, "This better not be about the whole 'us' thing. I've moved on, you should too."

That hurt...

Like hell, actually.

That hurt a lot.

"No. I just wanted to be friends again, Ink..." I tell him, my voice a whole lot less confident than before I spoke with him. "But, I guess...since you've moved on or whatever, you d-don't need me." My voice cracked a bit at the end. "I-I'll just l-leave...S-sorry, Blue..." I say, turning away and running off when I crashed into someone.

I looked up to see Ink. He had teleporting in front of me. "I'm sorry, Ruru. I didn't mean it. Of course we can be friends again. I was just a tad bit mad..." Ink informs me, hugging me. "We can always be friends, I promise you."

"Thank you, Kiki."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.7K 51
For the Crossmare anniversary uwu This is a hunger games Undertale crossover because I'm starting to run out of original ideas. --- "I-I dreamed it w...
4.6K 332 27
"what tori said, is it... true?" I paused, and I didn't say anything for about a minute. "earth to fri-" "Yes. It's true. So what?"...
40.1K 1.4K 55
[Highest Ranking: #1 in Cross X Dream] Cross, a loyal "companion" of Nightmare. Dream, the sibling of Nightmare and the Guardian of Positive Sentim...