Love is just like the Sun

By veer_ang

Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take t... More

Love is just like the Sun
Prologue
//Chapter 1//
//Chapter 2//
//Chapter 4//
//Chapter 5//
//Chapter 6//
//Chapter 7//
//Chapter 8//
//Chapter 9//
//Chapter 10//
//Chapter 11//
//Epilogue//
INFORMATION

//Chapter 3//

2.1K 147 37
By veer_ang

No matter how amazing the journey is, at the end of the day, body needs a mattress beneath. Likewise, Bondita and Aniruddha were hell tired. They just wanted to dump their luggage and hit the bed. Finally after parking the car, both headed towards their new home. It was a beautiful white colored hut shaped house. It had multiple windows with classic grills and sky blue curtains. Bondita loved the color. A happy and a positive color to wake up to.  It was neatly set up with basic amenities like chulha, ghada, almirah, a study table and a bed. Everything seemed to be perfect. For further requirements, she was already carrying enough stuff, mused Bondita. 

A quick glance again and the reality hit pretty hard about only one bed. How were they going to sleep? There wasn't any issue sharing the room, but what about sharing the bed? They haven't slept together before. They weren't prepared for that, or were they?

Kaka aur baba isliye hi muskura rahe the itna. Pehle hi samajh jana chahiye tha ki koi khichdi pak rhi hai deemag me unke. Ek kamre me to ek hi bistar hoga, ye baat mere deemag me kaise nhi ayi. Aniruddha itni badi galti. Ab kya karega tu?  He thought eyeing Bondita from the corner of his eyes. How was he going to make her understand? Anyway she is having multiple thoughts in her head. Chalo ek aur baat mil gyi sochne ko. He thought annoyingly. Can he stop thinking? Man up Aniruddha! Bondita ko tujhe hi samjhana hai. Lekin kaise? HE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING IN HIS GODDAM HEAD.

"Uh Barrister Babu! Aap hath muh dho lijiye fir sote hai humlog. Doodh piyenge kya aap? Kaka Sasur Ji ne saara intezaam karwa diya hai. Rasoi ka saara samaan hai yaha pe." Bondita asked while analyzing the area in the corner, her mini rasoi. She understood what's going in his head.She somehow had the intuition about the same, but kept it to her. He looked quite confused already. Probably like always, was thinking about how to tell her? But this time she can reduce his load. She can act as the mature one today. He doesn't need to feel embarrassed. 

"Nahi uski koi zarurat nhi hai. Lekin Bondita soye... soyenge kaise? Mera matlab hai ki bistar to ek hi hai, lekin hum hai to do na to uske liye bhi do bistar chahiye hoga. Samajh rhi ho na jo mai bol rha hu?" He asked blabbering. He was shocked to see her so calm. She knows right they need to share the bed, or was she planning to make him sleep on the floor? He thought with sudden panic. He has back issues. He'll pakka get pain, if he sleeps on the floor. 

Bondita so wanted to laugh. It was once in a life time moment to see Aniruddha all flustered. On top of that he is blabbering! That was the last thing she ever expected out of him. 

"Barrister Babu pehle to aap shant ho jaiye. Itna ghabra kyu rahe hai aap? Aapko paseena bhi aa rha hai. Itni hawa to chal rhi hai lekin. Tabiyat theek hai na aapki?" She asked suppressing her laughter. Why was he behaving like a maniac? Ek bed hi to hai. Haav-bhaav se to aisa lag rha hai jaise pta nhi konse jang ke maidaan me khada kar diya ho. 

"Samajh rhi hu aapki man ki stithi  par dikkat kya hai aapko? Kahi aapko aisa to nhi lagta mai laat marti hu raat me? Agar aisa hai, to bilkul galat soch rhe hai aap. Mai bohot shanti se soti hu. Aapko bilkul takleef nhi hone dungi. Aur agar aapko zyada darr hai to takiya rakh lenge apne beech me. Theek hai?" She asked expectantly. She was tired. Anyway she needs to start with her college from tomorrow, and it's already quite late. And if her Barrister Babu continued gawking at her like this, she might just bunk her very first day then. 

"Hmm. Jao pehle tum hath muh dholo. Kal college bhi jaana hai. Mai baithta hu thoda tab tak." HE WAS SHOCKED. How was she so calm? Here he was worried about sleeping on the floor, and she was asking him to sleep with her. Bondita ko koi hichkichahat nhi mehsoos ho rhi? Mere kareeb aane se farak nhi padta kya use? He thought with some distaste but within a second snapped out of it. Nhi padta to nhi pade. Mujhe bhi kaha koi takleef hai. Ye to balki acchi baat hai ki mere se koi dikkat nhi hai use. He tried convincing himself. He was excited to be close to her, but such indifference from her side, just broke his sapno ka mahal

Finally after greeting each other night, they settled so they could catch up on sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning. Everyone has worked really hard for this day. Bondita needs to make them proud, no matter what. But only one thing was concerning her. Her Pati Babu's presence beside. She didn't feel like calling him Barrister Babu right now. Too pure a moment. He has already slept. And she did not know how will she sleep with such a handsome man beside and a rapid heart beat within. He looked just like a baby. Driving for so long isn't easy and he definitely looked tired after the whole ride. The calm on his face was just relieving. And haaye his even breaths! She was attracted to his breathing pattern? Paagal ho chuki hai tu Bondita. Kisi ki saanso ki taraf khichaav kaise ho sakta hai. She thought. However she totally ignored her inner voice saying kisi ki nhi, tere Pati Babu ki hai vo saansein. 

Next day brought a fair share of chaos with itself. For some reason Aniruddha was finicky about everything. He made sure everything was perfect. Starting from her bag, to books, to she herself. Koi bhi kami nhi honi chahiye. 

"Bonditaaa. Bonditaaa. Kitna time lagega? Arre college jaana hai koi party me nhi jo itna tayyar ho rhi ho. Koi nhi dekhne wala tumhe waha pe. Sab padhne jaate hai. Kya kar rhi ho? Bonditaa jaldi..." But before he could continue with his ongoing banter, she finally entered the room, apologizing. 

"Sorry Barrister Babu. Nayi jagah hai na to thoda samay lag gya. Kya samay ho rha hai? Zyada der ho gya kya?" She asked in hurry. She was well aware about his mood. For some reason he was behaving out of his element today and she in no way wanted to disrupt it more. 

"Chalo chalo. Agar roz aise der karti rahi to pahuch gyi tum college. Aaj to mai chhod rha hu. Roz thodi hi chhod paunga. Office jane me mujhe late ho jayega varna." Aniruddha answered dismissing her. They needed to reach on time. He was never a late comer and he didn't want Bondita to be one. 

The drive was pretty silent. Actually, awkward would be a better adjective. In the hurry to report on time no one realized, but after settling in the car, they recalled about last night. No nothing weird happened. Just the fact they slept beside each other was overwhelming. 

Yesterday night for a very long time, Bondita couldn't sleep. Moreover, Aniruddha's musky smell didn't let her sleep. His presence was way too prominent. For a moment she just thought about kicking all the pillows aside and cuddle him with her face resting in his crook. Staring at him she observed his long dusky neck. It would be so pleasant to hide her face over there. Kisne kaha khusbhoo sirf aurato ke tan se aati hai? Kabhi mere Pati Babu ke kareeb to aakar dekho! She mused with a smile on her face. Nhi! She jerked. Mere Pati Babu ke itna kareeb aaj tak mai khud nhi gyi, kisi aur ko koi anumati nhi milegi. Since last night she started addressing him as Pati Babu in her thoughts. For some unknown reason she felt happy to do that. Whereas there were few more changes. Yeah, she did have basic knowledge about human body and hormonal changes. But she wasn't aware that they have such a strong impact. Her urge to just look at him, hug him, touch him, smell him, all this was just so new and so satisfying. But currently she felt jeopardized thinking like this that too while sitting next to him. He was taking her to college, and here she was having amazing thoughts about him. The blush on her face deepened. 

However, situation for Aniruddha was no less. He might have slept early yesterday, but he woke up also early. And woke up to what a view! He never imagined his morning to be this beautiful. Bondita was sleeping next to him and that too facing his side. Sun rays were entering passing via curtains and it somehow made a halo around her. It felt as if even god was showering all his love on her. One of her hand was lying on the pillow between their heads, and he just wanted to extend his hand and interwine his fingers with hers. He just felt like closing those gaps. Would he feel complete after that? Would he finally return to peace? Looking at her face, he noticed her smudged bindi and sindoor. He wouldn't be able to see that for next 5 years, and the same thought ruined his mood and he has been at edge. He wanted to kiss her forehead with sindoor on it before partying ways with it. But again, couldn't muster the courage. Sindoor. He thought with a distant look  on his face. Yeah, he did propose the idea but today when he saw her without that prominent red mark on her head, he felt a burn inside his chest. Jale pe namak chidakne ka asli matlab aaj samajh aaya. Being so cross since morning, and now sitting next to her, all his guilt traveled back. How could he react like this? Such small things can't bother him. She was his wife, but they don't share such a relation, and having such thoughts about her was wrong. But wanting to hold hands and kiss her forehead was as innocent as any relation could get. But still it was wrong. He felt sad. He wanted to cry for having such varied feelings.  

Nearing the college, he started giving instructions all over again. Emotions can be dealt later. Her well being and education is more important. Dropping her off to college, he started towards his office but he noticed something. Why were only boys going to college? Were the commencement of classes different for girls, because he couldn't notice a single girl out there? He waited patiently for another 15-20 min, but even then no woman made an entry, and then he decided to talk to someone. 

He noticed an old man, probably in his late fifties with a pot belly and handlebar moustache. He was wearing a black shirt with white checkered suit and suspenders. He looked familiar. He was the dean of this college, Aniruddha realized. Who better to contact rather than him!

"Excuse me sir." Aniruddha proceeded politely. 

"Excused. Do I know you? I think I have seen you somewhere. Have we met before?" He replied with a sense of curiosity. 

"Not that I remember of. By the way I am Aniruddha Roy Chaudhary. Probably you can recognize me now?" Aniruddha asked. 

"Oh yes! I do recognize you now. I have heard a lot about you. Samaaj me badlaav lane ki muheem tumne hi to shuru ki hai. Mahilao ke liye bohot kuch kiya hai tumne. I am proud of you my son, really proud. But what are you doing here? Some law work?" He replied with a wide grin. It just conveyed how people admired his work and hence his decision to keep Bondita away from all this fame, was correct. 

"Yes sir. Actually I have shifted for a time period. Wanted to get some experience. so that I can work with utmost expertise when I go back. By the way, sir, I wanted to ask you something. I was crossing by and I only notice boys out here. Do girls have a different joining date?" Aniruddha badly wanted to know. Was his Bondita not required to make a  presence today?

"Oh my boy! Bhale hi tumne society me aurato ke liye bohot kuch kiya hai, par abhi bhi ladkiyon ko padhne ki azaadi nhi hai. My college is full of boys. However, you would be happy to know we have our very first girl student joining today. Bondita Das. Seems like she also has a progressive family. I am very excited to meet her." He told with utmost pride. He was genuinely happy for that girl and his college. 

Hearing the bell, he excused himself, leaving Aniruddha behind. All blood drained from his face. It was as if some thunderbolt striked him! His Bondita is going to be alone between so many men? Of course he was never against men and women being close but being a single women amongst hundreds of men students and professors is scary. It's not like everyone has a noble mind. On top of that, she isn't wearing sindoor. That means she is a prospect wife material for many out there. He recalled what he told her in the morning. Koi nhi dekhne wala tumhe. But now he knew, sab use hi dekhne wale hai. This mere thought didn't suit well with him. He started hyperventilating. Why didn't he make sure about the crowd before? He should have known something of this sort is going to happen. But still he thought, ek ladki to sath me hogi hi. He would have never asked her to remove sindoor! To hell with the unwanted privilege. Her safety was more important. 

The least he could do is now wait for the whole day. When she'll return, he'll make a dramatic appearance and make sure everyone gets to know his Bondita is married and he is her Pati Babu. No one dares to lay an eye on her. She is too precious. 

*Yeh saajish hain boondon ki. Koi khwaahish hain chup chup si. Dekho na, dekho na.

Hello guys!

Here's the next chapter. I hope you all liked it. They both are aware about their changing feelings and somewhere have started to accept that also but the unwanted guilt isn't allowing them to take a step. Moreover, I tried to mention about how men deal with their feelings via Aniruddha. They are more concerned about why they feel instead of what they feel
What do you think about Aniruddha's dramatic plan? Is it all just in his head or will he actually implement that? Is some unknown jealousy brewing within? Stay tuned to know what happens. Till then, sending tons of love. 

P.S. Do listen to the song attached. This song just takes you to your teenage days. The first time you felt giddy in your tummy. Remember that cute boy/ girl? ;)

Veeranga 🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...
32.4K 2.9K 52
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
182K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
32.5K 3.8K 44
Hello everyone this is another story of anidita which is related to her bother life. "apne mere sath aisa kyo kiya sakha Babu! Maine kabhi nahi soch...