The Green Tea Female Partner...

By MTL_Tiasa

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
61-65
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

66-70

4.2K 105 56
By MTL_Tiasa

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 66:

    After Dugumo was stunned for a few seconds, he entered the villa and Uncle Xing approached him and asked him.

    "Sir, Madam don't know where they went, and now they don't know where they are? Is it safe or not?" Although the video says they don't need to worry about it, how unsafe is such a beautiful woman outside?

    Dugu Mohan was indifferent, "Uncle Xing, I don't want to hear this name from your mouth anymore." Cold eyes stared at Uncle Xing in a warning manner.

    Uncle Xing was startled by his emotionless eyes, "But sir..."

    Dugu Mohan stopped and looked at him. Uncle Xing immediately silenced.

    He was used to eating alone. After dinner, he went to the study room upstairs to work. When he was about to go to bed, he found a divorce agreement on the table in the room.

    Dugu Mohan was a little surprised. After carefully reading the agreement, he picked up the pen blankly and was about to sign his name.

    After the stroke of the stroke, Dugu Mohan's head was severely painful, and he had to put down the pen. After putting down the pen, the pain suddenly disappeared, and he stared at the signature column.

    When he picked up the pen and tried to sign again, his head hurt so much that he almost stopped breathing.

    After putting down the pen, he took a few deep breaths, stared at the divorce agreement for a long time, then returned to normal, turned over to bed.

    When almost everyone was anxious to find Ruan Chacha, only Dugu Mohan remained indifferent.

    Last time Ruan Chacha disappeared, he looked for Ruan Chacha for a long time, but there was no news. He only wanted to tell her grandpa that she was okay, but now she told everyone that she is safe and there is no danger, not without reason. Missing is different from what he experienced, so he doesn't need to worry.

    It was just the divorce agreement, and Dugu Mohan was temporarily unable to sign the pen.

    Ruan Chacha knew that they couldn't find her position, and didn't want others to worry about her too much. In order to tell them that she was living well and safely, she didn't want them to bother to find herself.

    I video with them. Ruan Yujin couldn't find her location no matter how much she found.

    More than two months have passed and everyone can contact Ruan Chacha from time to time. Although she can't find her position, she is safe and happy, and they don't worry so much anymore.

    Ruan Chacha hung up the phone and ate the hot pot happily. The life of a person was beautiful. Two months have passed and no one can find his position. This shows that the green tea system is still very complete and reliable!

    Sometimes, I still feel a little lonely, lying on the sofa and having a lot of fun.

    Jiang Yue cried and accused Dugu Mohan, "Why did I raise you such a bastard! If you don't know how to cherish a child like Chacha, you will run her away!"

    Duguyi hugged Jiang Yue while comforting her. Follow him to accuse Dugu Mohan.

    Master Dugu's family law has served Dugu Mohan two or three times. No matter how many times he fights, Dugu Mohan does not say anything, and does not go to Ruan Chacha. Finally, he just said, "Grandpa, you can beat me with strength."

    It's not that Dugu old man is angry or not. After all, it's her own grandson, and she feels distressed after playing too many times, and Chacha also said not to let him be angry with Dugu, it was she who wanted to leave.

    From time to time, he would call him and Jiang Yue and the others. When he was angry, he would not be so angry, but he didn't care about Dugu Mohan.

    When Dugu Mohan was eating, he took a chopstick dish to his grandfather. Grandpa Dugu snorted, but he ate Dugu Mohan's food first.

    At this moment, Dugu Mohan reminded Dugu old man that after knowing that Ruan Chacha had disappeared for no reason, he sent someone to find it and couldn't find it, saying that he might have gotten it abroad.

    The whole person was no longer good, and he was unconscious on the spot, and he woke up as a vegetable.

    Since then, Jiang Yue and Duguyi have been depressed and unhappy. They sighed when they ate. Although Dugu Mohan didn’t feel much about Ruan Chacha’s accident, the changes in his family made him feel uncomfortable. It's time to go back to the old house.

    Jiang Yue was fed a sip of vegetables by Dugu Yi and smiled happily. In fact, Dugu Mohan hadn't seen her smile so happily for a long time.

    After eating in silence, he drove back to the villa alone, just as Ruan Yujin came to look for him.

    "Hey! Are you fierce to Ruan Chacha? Otherwise, how come my sister has been away for so many months without coming back?" Ruan Yujin was angry when she saw Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan unexpectedly expressed his concern for Ruan Chacha? "Without her, isn't there a daughter that Uncle Ping recognizes?"

    Ruan Yujin originally asked him to settle accounts, but when he said something, her pupils shrank sharply..

    "What did you say?" He couldn't believe Dugu Mohan actually said it. This kind of strange and angry words, in order to prevent Ruan Chacha from having an accident, he arranged his mother in another room.

    Dugu Mohan was surprised at his reaction. Didn't this happen? It has changed so much from everything he has experienced before, and he has some doubts whether the world he lives in is real.

    "You know what's going on, why do you want to say this? Or, you really fell in love with Midsummer?" Ruan Yujin stared at him fiercely, as long as he said yes, he would blow his head.

    "Why didn't you know that your brain was so big before." Dugu Mohan wore casual clothes, and drank silently after leaving these words.

    Ruan Yujin didn’t plan to let him go, “Then why did you say such a thing? Or did you also have a dream?” Dugu Mohan, who was talking to him, cares very much about Ruan Chacha, he can tell. His caring was real at the time.

    But now Dugu Mohan in front of him, his eyes are only endless indifference, very strange.

    Also dreamed? "Dream?" Dugu Mohan was stunned, who had any dream?

    Ruan Yujin felt that something was wrong with him more and more. The dreams his father had, let alone whether he could not miss it, Dugu Mohan had investigated Lin Moyu upright.

    When he was about to suppress Lin Moyu, Ruan Chacha ran away from home.

    "Didn't I tell you? I had a weird dream, dreaming that I will have a very beautiful wife in the future." Ruan Yujin pretended to say lightly, and his palms kept sweating.

    Dugu Mohan didn't notice that Ruan Yujin, who was in the previous world, seemed to have been busy between his own company and Ruan's company, but he never heard of him being in love.

    "What's weird about having a beautiful wife." Dugu Mohan took a sip of wine and smiled. For a long while, he didn't hear Ruan Yujin's response, and looked up at him.

    Ruan Yujin was staring at him with extremely shocked eyes, “I’m making a fuss, I have something to do, let’s go first.”

    Ruan Yujin was so panicked that he found the wrong doorway, and after leaving the villa, he panted and looked back at the door. It's incredible." Is there really a ghost in this world?

    If not, what's the matter with the current Dugu Mohan? His father’s dream and Dugu Mohan said that the Ruan family recognized a daughter, which was affirmative, not a question.

    He knew that it was his father's dream, how could he just say that he had recognized it? And that Meng Dugu Mohan didn't seem to know at all, and he really thought he was right.

    Ruan Yujin's scalp was numb. He drove to a place where there was no one. He wanted to find someone to talk to him, but it seemed that no one could discuss with him. He turned his phone and sent a video call to Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha is sipping spicy hot pot, it is so delicious, she has been eating hot pot for 3.4 days and can't stop at all.

    The phone rang, it was Ruan Yujin's video call, Ruan Chacha answered without hesitation.

    "What are you doing?" Ruan Yujin saw Ruan Chacha ate a shrimp, his face flushed with hotness, he was so worried, but she enjoyed it so much.

    "Eating hot pot, how about you? Why do you look so ugly?" Ruan Chacha saw that his lips were pale, and there seemed to be mountains behind him.

    When Ruan Yujin thought of Dugu Mohan, he shivered and looked around, as if he was afraid of something.

    Seeing him like this,

    Ruan Chacha immediately put down his chopsticks, "What's the matter? Where are you? Is it dangerous?" Ruan Yujin shook her head, "Did you feel something wrong with Dugu Mohan before you left ?" asked mysteriously and quietly. Tao Ruan tea tea.

    Ruan Chacha recalled Dugu Mohan's eyes and the sudden indifference, "What happened to him?"

    "I just went to him and asked him, did he kill you away? Guess how he answered?" Ruan Yujin sat in. In the car, I feel safe.

    Ruan Chacha did not guess, "How to answer?" Besides no, there are other answers?

    "He said, without you, didn't the Ruan family still recognize a daughter?" When Ruan Yujin said this, she couldn't help being hairy.

    When Ruan Chacha heard this, her head exploded. Isn't this the plot in the original text? Without waiting for Ruan Chacha to think about it, Ruan Yujin said again.

    "And do you remember the dreams that dad had?" Ruan Yujin said that she was most nervous.

    "Remember." Ruan Chacha nodded.

    "Look, you all remember, but Dugu Mohan's investigation is clear. He found out what father said. In short, what he knows is almost the same as what I know."

    "I asked him just now, he I didn’t know this dream at all. I tried to test him, saying that I dreamed that I was in love, and told him to listen, but you guess he believed it or not?”

    Ruan Yujin said with excitement and fear, Ruan Chacha was nervous. Woke up.

    "Did he believe it?" Ruan Chacha asked him, holding his breath.

    Ruan Yujin nodded vigorously, "I simply doubted if I was dreaming! He believed it, and it was completely...like a ghost." Ruan Chacha widened her eyes

    and lay down! Isn't it? After she woke up that day, his eyes overlapped with the eyes in her dream, and everything Ruan Yujin said.

    This is obviously not the Dugu Mohan she knows, it seems to be more in line with the Dugu Mohan in the original text, and it is the Dugu Mohan after experiencing the ending.

    Ruan Chacha felt that it was very possible that her hair was exploding, and she reached out and rubbed the top of her hair.

    "Dugu Mohan is not right, you must not provoke him, he... not the previous Dugu Mohan, I will be fine, you don't have to worry about me, just do your business with peace of mind."

    Ruan Chacha is afraid that he will provoke him at this time Dugu Mohan, who has experienced the ending, is definitely not a good person, and the death of the original owner is still the original text of Dugu Mohan.

    She didn't know that it was not Dugu Mohan who actually took the initiative to the original, but Lin Moyu and Shengxia planned.

    Ruan Yujin agreed to Ruan Chacha, but he still wanted to continue his investigation.

    After Ruan Chacha hung up the phone, she was not in the mood to eat the hot pot. Fortunately, she ran fast, otherwise it is very likely that Dugu Mohan would "click".

    The author has something to say: The

    male lead will be back, the big babies can rest assured that they will not abuse the female lead. muah.

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 67:

    I couldn't understand how I thought about it, how could Dugu Mohan in the original text come to Dugu Mohan in this world, I was very puzzled.

    Where is the Dugu Mohan in this world? Ruan Chacha stared blankly at the hot pot rolling in front of him, staring in a daze.

    Suddenly turned on the green tea system, "Did you make a ghost?"

    She asked the green tea system, which had never responded before, and actually responded, 【The green tea system cannot interfere with the plot. ]

    Nguyen Chacha downcast, and experienced the cold desert Dugu Dugu wear to the outcome of the cold desert of this world body, the world has a great and original world of a difference.

    It is estimated that Dugu Mohan did not expect that the changes would be so great, and I do not know whether Dugu Mohan will pursue the midsummer.

    If so, is it possible that her ending will be the same as the original? Ruan Chacha had a sudden heart, and quickly turned on the green tea system.

    "If Dugu Mohan is with Midsummer again, will my ending change?" Ruan Chacha worried about her life.

    [The host has got rid of the original ending. 】A few words appeared in the system.

    Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief. This broken system is considered reliable. Since her ending has changed, she doesn't need to be afraid of anything. No matter how terrible the original Dugu Desert is, she doesn't need to be afraid.

    As for Ruan Yujin, as long as Ruan Yujin does not offend Dugu Mohan, he will not have time to engage in Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Chacha nodded. After calming down, she missed the former Dugu Mohan a little, and remembered that he was calculated by her, causing him to be scolded and beaten, and she was not angry.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't help laughing when she was beaten up and couldn't get out of bed. Her happiness was really based on Dugu Mohan's pain.

    Why not be angry? Ruan Chacha is very curious about what he thinks, and her brain is buzzing with her calculations. Apart from playing a bit, she kisses and hugs her.

    "Hey..." I don't know if he can come back. Wouldn't it be replaced by the original Dugu Mohan?

    Probably not? Ruan Chacha couldn't figure out that Dugu Mohan was replaced by the original text. So now, does Dugu Mohan in this world also wear the original world?

    Even if he goes through it, nothing can be changed. Since it is Dugu Mohan who has gone through the ending, the time when he goes through this world is after the ending.

    After the ending, the original owner is long gone. His grandfather is probably a vegetable. The world has changed. How sad it would be for the loneliness and coldness of this world.

    Ruan Chacha thought a lot, but she was powerless and could only stay in this small place for the rest of her life. She had already exhausted all her energy and thoughts to protect herself.

    After Ruan Yujin hung up the video call, she sat on the mountain and blew a cold wind for a long time. Dugu Mohan did not suppress Lin Moyu. He must suppress it. He wanted to check, find out everything Lin Moyu did, and collect evidence.

    Sending Lin Moyu in, Ruan Yujin made this decision and took a deep breath. Without the powerful helper of Dugu Mohan, although it would be very difficult, he would not give up to catch him.

    Ruan Chacha didn't find what Ruan Yujin was going to do. She lived her own life, and soon more than half a year passed.

    She has spent more than half a year safely, without the harassment of the protagonist or supporting role, Ruan Chacha has become more and more beautiful, and her complexion is very good, a little more beautiful than before.

    Ruan Yujin didn't look for Ruan Chacha again, because he didn't want anyone to find her where she was, fearing that she was in danger.

    The people in Dugu's family still wanted to know where she was and wanted to arrange someone to protect her. It was not safe for a girl to be outside.

    Ji Rusi has been looking for her. He thinks he has a chance, but he can know which city she is in, but he can't find it anyway.

    Two months later, Ruan Chacha opened the curtains, and the outside sunlight shone on her face. It has been almost a year. I don't know if Dugu Mohan has been replaced.

    Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Ruan Chacha looked towards the door in shock.

    Is it the landlord? The landlord should have breakfast at her house at this time, who would it be?

    Ruan Chacha opened the cat's eye cautiously, and a strange man outside the door put down the cat's eye in doubt.

    She didn't know the man. The neighbor next door was originally a woman. He moved away two months ago. I don't know who Ruan Chacha sold to. She has never seen anyone enter the house next door.

    Ruan Chacha didn't dare to say anything. The other party seemed to know that she was there, "Hello, I am the new neighbor next door. I just moved in today, and I sent you some fruits. I put it here."

    Then Ruan Chacha quickly opened the cat's eye again. , Got up, the man put the fruit plate on the low stool, and then entered the door next door.

    After confirming that he closed the door, Ruan Chacha opened the door quietly. It was really the person next door. The fruit plate on the low stool turned out to be full of round cherries. It was eye-catching to look at.

    The low stool for the fruit plate was also used by the man to put the fruit plate. It was very careful.

    Ruan Chacha took the fruit plate. The cherry was obviously cleaned, but she was worried and washed it again.

    Staring at the cherries in front of her, she still didn't dare to eat it. It was not that she used the heart of a villain to save the abdomen of a gentleman, but that she was indispensable to guard against others, especially the other party was a man.

    I called the landlord, "Aunt Lan, I want to ask you, did someone move in the house next door?"

    "Yes, yes, the guy just gave me a box of fruit and milk, he seems to be a doctor , Very talkative." The landlord liked the man next door very much, and his tone was cheerful.

    Ruan Chacha really felt relieved, "Okay, thank you Aunt Lan."

    Putting the cherries into his mouth one bite after another, it was super sweet. After eating, he put a cantaloupe at the next door in return, and the stool and fruit plate were returned. go back.

    After knocking on the door a few times, Ruan Chacha slipped back to her house, closed the door and started making a play.

    The next day, the neighbor knocked on the door again. Ruan Chacha looked at the cat's eye and opened the door without hesitation.

    The man seemed a little surprised when Ruan Chacha opened the door, "Hello."

    The man in front of him was very handsome, but he gave Ruan Chacha a strange illusion. He was obviously very sunny, but he gave her the feeling A little bit of evil, some conflict.

    Ruan Chacha smiled, "Hello, did you just move in yesterday?"

    "Yes, packing things is afraid of disturbing you, so I want to say hello to you in advance." The man laughed.

    Ruan Chacha waved his hand quickly, "It's okay, the house here is still very soundproofed, I can't hear other sounds at all." The

    man just smiled, handed the fruit plate to Ruan Chacha, and Ruan Chacha took it.

    "How embarrassing is this? I ate your plate of cherries yesterday." Ruan Chacha wanted to return the fruit plate to him. Cherries are very valuable.

    The man did not answer, "It may be hard for you these few days. There are many boxes of cherries sent by friends. If you don't eat them, they may break. You should help."

    This is too good to hear. When Ruan Chacha saw him say this, she couldn't agree much.

    "Thank you, I like to eat this cherry." Ruan Chacha scratched the back of his head embarrassedly.

    The man didn't mind at all, "I will introduce myself, Jiang Qiu."

    Ruan Chacha put down the fruit plate, "You call me Xiaoruan."

    "Xiaoruan?" Jiang Qiu's lips curled up with a meaningful smile.

    Ruan Chacha didn't notice, "Yes, you wait." Turning and running back to the living room, he packed some snacks and handed them to Jiang Qiu.

    "These flavors are all okay. You can taste them when you have nothing to eat. If you really don't like them, you can take them out when you come to your house."

    Jiang Qiu smiled and took it, "Well, you go in quickly. It's getting colder today. It's a bit big."

    Ruan Chacha nodded, closed the door, and chewed on the cherries.

    Jiang Qiu looked at the closed door, and after a while, he returned to the next door and closed the door.

    In the past few days, Ruan Chacha has met Jiang Qiu. She feels that his family eats a lot. She knocks on her door twice a day, or leaves every time the food is delivered.

    She almost thought that the other party wanted to pursue her, but Jiang Qiu finished the food and turned away. Ruan Chacha knew that she was passionate.

    In the villa,

    Dugu Mohan was surprised at the changes in this world. Whether Ruan Chacha gave them Ecstasy, everyone sought justice for her.

    What surprised him most was Bai Xin. When Bai Xin called him, he did not answer.

    To him, Bai Xin was also an existence that bored him, and his desperate pursuit while studying made him feel bothered.

    He pulled Bai Xin black as usual, and Bai Xin stopped him in the garage.

    "Say! How did you hurt Ruan Chacha?" Bai Xin heard the news as soon as he came back from abroad. He was very angry. Just such a little white rabbit, why is Dugu Mohan willing to hurt her?

    Dugu Mohan was surprised at that moment, "Are you talking for her?" Bai Xin was afraid that Ruan Chacha was even more disgusting than him.

    Bai Xin pinched his waist, "I don't speak for her, I speak for you asshole! Don't you have a Bingshan face? What's so great about hurting her like this."

    "I think you are relying on Ruan Chacha unconditionally. You love you unscrupulously. That little idiot saved your life. If she didn’t jump into the water to save you, you would have been reborn early.”

    Bai Xin was so angry that he cursed Dugu Mohan, completely not giving him Opportunity speaks out.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." This has been countless times, because Ruan Chacha has been scolded.

    Seeing that he ignored him, Bai Xin drove to leave. This time she refused to let him go, and immediately reached the door.

    "You must give me an answer today, otherwise, you don't want to leave!" Bai Xin was so angry that Ruan Chacha saved him like that.

    Dugu Mohan pushed Bai Xin away and got into the car. He always said that he was rescued by Ruan Chacha, but he asked people to check it, but there was no clue.

    After reading the transcript, opened the car door in the water? It was really incredible, Dugumohan sneered.

    The monitor couldn't find it, it seemed that he was deleted by "self", he... was protecting Ruan Chacha.

    Dugu Mohan didn't understand that he hated Ruan Chacha for so many years. He in this world was protecting Ruan Chacha and was moved.

    He began to wonder, what kind of person is it that makes him tempted?

    Ruan Chacha eats durian and soaks in the drama. The durian is really fragrant.

    The durian was sent by Jiang Qiu, and I asked her to eat hot pot at his place tonight. Jiang Qiu has moved here for a few months and gets along well with his new neighbors.

    Most importantly, he often gave her food, almost all of her favorites.

    "Tuk Tuk..." someone knocked on the door, Ruan Chacha knew it was Jiang Qiu without guessing.

返回

当绿茶女配恶心对象是男主时

繁體

设置

关灯

第68章

    "The hot pot is ready, come and eat." Jiang Qiu smiled and invited Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha took the mobile phone and went to the next door. The decoration style is very simple and atmospheric, which fits him.

    The two chatted from time to time and ate hot pot, it was very harmonious.

    "Do you have anyone you like?" Jiang Qiu asked Ruan Chacha suddenly.

    Ruan Chacha is quite familiar with him, he is wary, but not much.

    "Not yet." This is the truth, Dugu Mohan.. Why did she think of Dugu Mohan? The thrust of the mouth paused.

    Call Ruan Yujin tonight to see if Dugu Mohan is back to normal.

    Jiang Qiu seemed to be quite happy with her answer, "Yes." But the answer was short.

    "What about you? Is there a female nurse in your hospital chasing you? Surely there?" She looks so handsome, and sometimes Ruan Chacha feels that she is too afraid of Qiu Mo. He always sees Qiu in such a sunny man. Mo's shadow.

    Look carefully, two people are completely different, their voices are different, and their faces are unlikely to be the same. The only thing is that they are very handsome and outstanding.

    Jiang Qiu laughed, "Almost all our departments are men."

    "Modest, continue to be modest." Ruan Chacha teased him, and the two laughed and teased each other.

    Jiang Qiu's dark eyes showed the shadow of Ruan Chacha, which was so spicy that he breathed hard, and his eyes grew gloomy.

    But at the moment Ruan Chacha raised her eyes, she disappeared without a trace.

    "Eat, you are so skinny. Eat more." Ruan Chacha gave him the vegetables. He worked so hard to prepare so many ingredients, as well as her favorite shrimp paste.

    Jiang Qiu stared at the dishes in his bowl, staring at Ruan Chacha while eating. It seemed that the delicious food was not the food but her.

    If Ruan Chacha suddenly raised her head at this time, she would find that Jiang Qiu stared at her with a familiar look at this time, but it was a pity that she was immersed in hard work and had no intention of raising her head.

    "Have you ever thought about falling in love?" Jiang Qiu asked again.

    Ruan Chacha heard that he had been revolving around the topic of love, “It’s nice to be alone without this idea.” It seems that she will try to avoid meeting him in the future. In fact, he brought the fruit. Although she had eaten it, she also had In return, he did not eat for nothing.

    Jiang Qiu didn't return to her, let alone look at her again. The two of them ate almost the same hot pot. Ruan Chacha hugged his stomach and ate well.

    Jiang Qiu got up and left, and came back within two minutes. "It's for digestion, I'll drink it after half an hour."

    Ruan Chacha took it gratefully, gluttony means that he can't fall asleep easily because his stomach bloats, let alone Jiang Qiu deserves to be. Be a doctor and be careful.

    "Then I will go back first, thank you for the hot pot, next time I invite you to come over to eat at my place." Ruan Chacha smiled politely.

    Jiang Qiu seemed very happy, "Okay."

    Seeing Ruan Chacha back to the room, the lights in the corridor were all off, Jiang Qiu still stood in the dark and stared at the door of Ruan Chacha's room.

    When Ruan Chacha returned to her house, she always felt something was wrong. The closer Jiang Qiu got, she could feel that the smell on him was somewhat familiar.

    It's a bit like Bing Jiao Qiu Mo, no matter if she thinks too much, she must stay away from Jiang Qiu and be careful.

    When Jiang Qiu knocked on the door the next day, Ruan Chacha opened the door, Jiang Qiu handed her the food, Ruan Chacha did not accept it.

    "I'm going to lose weight now. I can't eat more at first. Thank you for your kindness. I took it with my heart." Ruan Chacha closed the door after he said it.

    He was close at hand, looking straight at her with a pair of black eyes, "Are you afraid of me?"

    Ruan Chacha was stunned, "I...I don't have one, I just want to lose weight..."

    Jiang Qiu said. Pushed open the door, pulled her in, and locked her in his arms.

    "Why are you afraid of me?" Jun's face was especially close to Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha really panicked now. When she got so close, the smell of tobacco surrounded her breath, and an absurd idea came to her mind.

    Looking closely at his face, there was no trace of makeup. Ruan Chacha felt that it was impossible again, but now she really encountered something.

    "I said I'm not afraid of you, why would you still eat hot pot with you?" Ruan Chacha stared at him nonchalantly.

    Jiang Qiu stared at her for a moment, "Really? Then why don't you pick it up."

    Ruan Chacha knew that he was referring to the thing he brought up, "Look, I've gained a lot of weight, so I can't eat it anymore. a. "

    Jiangqiu suddenly reached out and grabbed her little face," is a little fat. "

    Nguyen Cha Cha stare at him and brushed his hand," hurts like hell, explain with you, you can let go of me? "Pressing to resist the strong inner anxiety, the little heart is actually beating fast, she is very scared.

    Jiang Qiu returned to his original state, "Kiss me and I will let you go."

    Ruan Chacha: "..." Neuropathy.

    "Just kidding." Jiang Qiu smiled and stretched out his hand to shave Ruan Chacha's small face.

    "You eat something, so thin, don't lose weight." After saying that, he let go of Ruan Chacha and went out.

    Ruan Chacha pretended to close the door lightly, and after closing, she fell to the ground.

    It was too scary. This man looked like Qiu Mo everywhere, and since she disappeared, only Qiu Mo remained silent and didn't contact her at all. According to his sick temperament, it is absolutely impossible to give up easily.

    But Jiang Qiu and Qiu Mo's appearance and voice are completely different, but the taste on his body can be changed.

    Ask the owner of the house next door before, dialed the other party's phone, and answered after a while.

    "Xiaoruan? Why did you call me?"

    "I want to ask you something. I want to buy a suite. How much did your suite cost?" Ruan Chacha buttoned her clothes.

    "My suite was sold for twice the price. Originally, I didn't intend to sell it. The other party insisted on buying it with me. He was willing to double the price. If you have more money, you will be panicked."

    Ruan Chacha finished listening. Later, the chill kept surging from the soles of the feet, "Have you seen the other party's face when they bought a house?" The hand holding the phone was white.

    "No, it seems that his assistant came to complete the procedures. I haven't seen it before."

    Assistant? Ruan Chacha was almost certain that she had guessed it. After hanging up the phone with the neighbor next door, she took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

    Jiang Qiu is probably Qiu Mo, very likely, but didn't the green tea system block his signal? This broken system is not reliable at all.

    I thought it was so amazing. If Jiang Qiu was Qiu Mo, what would his face and voice say? Can the face be plasticized, and can the voice be corrected?

    Ruan Chacha picked up the phone and checked it, and the voice could be adjusted, which was too ridiculous.

    But if Bingjiao's psychology is not outrageous, it will not be called Bingjiao's metamorphosis.

    She is about to leave here now and turn on the green tea system, "If I leave here and settle in another place, can I still block my location?"

    [Can block the host's location. ]

    Ruan Chacha relieved, even if this function will be shielded position of vulnerability, but finding it takes is a little time.

    After packing her things, she was pulling the suitcase this time, and renting a house not far from here.

    To be on the safe side, Ruan Chacha went out for a walk first and found that Jiang Qiu was not at his home. This was probably working time, but if Jiang Qiu was Qiu Mo, there would be no working time.

    After confirming the safety, she ran away with her luggage, to another rented place, and after paying the money, her heart settled slightly.

    Can't run too far, the time on the road takes quite a long time, maybe it will be easier to find.

    This place is relatively remote, but the place is still very safe.

    After spending a few days in Ruan Chacha, she inadvertently spotted a familiar man on the balcony and lay down! Jiang Qiu! !

    He was asking the security guard what was downstairs, and then entered the complex, because she lived on a low floor, just to make it easier for her to run away.

    Ruan Chacha jumped up in fright, went to the room to get something, and then was in a hurry, not knowing what to do?

    She is in the house now, what is she afraid of? There are two doors away, Ruan Chacha looked at the solid door, and suddenly relieved that no matter how sick she is, she is a human and not a god.

    He locked the door, glanced through the cat's eye, and opened the two pairs of men's shoes that he bought and placed it on the edge of the door.

    The elevator door "ding" opened, and Ruan Chacha was so scared that she immediately closed the door and quickly locked it.

    It was not a man who came in the elevator, but a woman. Ruan Chacha sighed with relief from the cat's eyes.

    Sitting weakly on the sofa is really not as safe as living in Dugu Mohan Villa, but now Dugu Mohan is not safe.

    Ruan Chacha sat leaning against the door and wanted to see if Jiang Qiu had come to this floor.

    Just when Ruan Chacha thought there was no one, there was a faint sound of elevator opening outside.

    Ruan Chacha hurried to look at Maoyan, Jiang Qiu came out of the elevator! Ruan Chacha's heart almost jumped out.

    How could this person stay in his shadow? There were 4 houses in the corridor. Jiang Qiu walked by one by one, and finally stopped at the door of Ruan Chacha's room.

    Ruan Chacha covered her mouth. How did he know that she lived here? Shaking his hands and turning on the green tea system, "Why does he know where I live?" A broken system!

    [I don't know. ] I

    don’t know it’s a big ghost! Ruan Chacha looked at the cat's eye, Jiang Qiu was still standing outside.

    I really don't know what he wants, she would never open this door anyway.

    After a while, Jiang Qiu glanced at the shoes at the door and suddenly left.

    He left without knocking, then did he know that she lived here? Walking to the balcony to see, Jiang Qiu walked out of the community.

    Ruan Chacha is really scared, which shows that the system has loopholes in the shielding, and the chances of being found after a long time are very high.

    Since this is the case, it is better to stay safe at Ruan's house. At least Ruan Yujin is there. Now she is alone in these places. If anyone wants to do something, she is completely helpless.

    Hey, the current situation is in a dilemma, and she doesn't know what to do.

    I was entangled in whether to go back or not. I was afraid that Dugu would be cold when I went back. I couldn't help turning on the green tea system again.

    "Didn't I get rid of the ending? Then why does the supporting role in the article still haunt me?" She can conclude that Jiang Qiu is Qiu Mo. That person is too crazy. In order to get close to her, he went to plastic surgery and changed his voice. .

    He is really crazy! The anxiety in Ruan Chacha's heart has not disappeared.

    [The host has got rid of the ending, but the system cannot guarantee that you will not be surprised. ]

    Ruan Chacha is crazy, what good do I want you to break the system! Isn't it entangled by the supporting role!

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 69:

    After thinking about it, it's better to contact Ruan Yujin. Ruan Chacha didn't expect that Ruan Yujin, her least optimistic at first, is now the most reliable.

    Seeing Jiang Qiu leaving, Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Qiu is Qiu Mo. This is no longer a guess, but a fact.

    It's better to call Ruan Yujin first, Ruan Chacha calms your mood, and you don't dare to stay outside anymore.

    "Yu Jin, have you been in contact with Qiu Mo recently?" Ruan Chacha was straight to the point.

    Ruan Yujin is working at the office, "No, I'm busy with other things recently, and I don't have time to go to parties and receptions." He was investigating Lin Moyu's affairs, only half of the investigation, what was found really shocked him.

    When all the investigations are about the same, he will turn in all the evidence so that Lin Moyu will never turn back. It is too evil.

    "What's wrong? Why did you ask Qiu Mo?" Ruan Yujin didn't speak when she saw her asking.

    Ruan Chacha sighed, "I think I've been

    spotted by Qiu Mo. " A sentence made Ruan Yujin stop typing on the keyboard, holding the phone with a shocked face.

    "Why do you say that?" Why would Qiu Mo stare at her? He didn't feel a sign at all.

    Ruan Chacha told him about Jiang Qiu's affairs. Ruan Yujin was frightened just by hearing it, and she couldn't imagine how helpless Ruan Chacha was after this incident.

    "Where are you now? I'll pick you up." It's all like this, where can I let her be outside anymore.

    Ruan Chacha is very entangled and doesn't want to go back, but now she is in a real danger. If someone wants to harm her, she can do it easily.

    It's all because of this broken system. She has been so serious about raising the green tea value, and she still can't shield her location.

    "Hey, I don't want to go back again." Ruan Chacha is really tired, and Ansheng's days have only been shattered.

    Ruan Yujin knew that she didn't want to come back, but if she didn't, no one could guarantee her safety.

    "Even if you don't want to anymore, you have to think about your safety." Ruan Yujin advised her.

    She also knew, wasn't that Dugu Dehan is also very dangerous, there are wolves before and tigers behind, and she doesn't know what choice to make.

    "You let me think about it, and I will give you an answer in these two days." Ruan Chacha still needs to think about it. She finally escaped, and now she has to go back. It was really too difficult for her.

    Ruan Yujin did not force her, and Dugu Mohan was not a good talker.

    Ruan Chacha thought that Dugu Mohan must have signed the divorce agreement. After all, Dugu Mohan in the original text can be said to be as disgusting as Ruan Chacha is.

    It's weird not to sign, whether to go back or stay here.

    After thinking about it for a long time, the sky darkened, there was nothing in the room, and I could only order takeaway.

    Ruan Chacha ordered a takeaway, and he was careful to let the takeaway take away at the door. He saw the elevator door closed in the cat's eye.

    I dared to open the door to take the takeaway. As soon as the door was opened, I looked around and looked at no one before reaching out and taking the takeaway.

    Only after she got the takeaway, she saw a person standing next to her and didn't know when!

    Ruan Chacha was so frightened that she was scared to death. She looked up, good fellow, Jiang Qiu!

    Jiang Qiu was also wearing a doctor's uniform, staring at Ruan Chacha condescendingly.

    Ruan Chacha immediately retracted her hand to close the door, but unfortunately it was too late, but Jiang Qiu pulled the door, and she couldn't close it at all.

    Jiang Qiu had a sullen and handsome face, staring at Ruan Chacha, "Why are you moving?"

    Ruan Chacha was on fire, "You know why, don't you? Qiu Mo?" His face was torn, why bother to hang up. With.

    Jiang Qiu was silent for a while, then suddenly smiled, "When did you know it was me?"

    "When did you care when I knew it was you, you really took pains to get close to me." Ruan Chacha turned at him. With a blank eye, so good at acting, you can just go acting.

    "Still dressed as a doctor? Are you a patient for me?" Ruan Chacha pulled down his bait in a persuasive manner.

    Qiu Mo smiled, as if he was very happy for her to recognize him, "How did you recognize me?"

    "The smell of your body." And your unique allergy scent, of course Ruan Chacha didn't dare to say.

    "You go back quickly, don't disturb me." Ruan Chacha was angry and wanted to close the door, but Qiu Mo refused.

    "Knowing that it is me, why are you still hiding from me." Qiu Mo was happy for a few seconds, his expression darkened again.

    Ruan Chacha really didn't want to tell him more, "Don't tell me, I'm going to have dinner." Why hide, doesn't he have an AC number in his heart?

    Qiu Mo refused, but instead held Ruan Chacha's hand and squeezed into the door. Ruan Chacha struggled hard as he was facing an enemy.

    "Get out! Who let you in!" Ruan Chacha was afraid of what he would do to her.

    Qiu Mo was silent, but didn't go out, took her hand and hugged her from behind her.

    "Let me give it a hug." Qiu Mo said softly, but he just hugged her.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't get away, "What the hell are you doing?"

    "I haven't seen you for so long, let me hug you." Qiu Mo forced her to hug her.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't help struggling, "Why do you mean you? Give me a full face and make a throat? I don't know what I thought you were going to do." It was like a spy.

    Qiu Mo, who had been holding Ruan Chacha quietly, suddenly laughed in a low voice.

    Ruan Chacha took the opportunity to struggle a few times, but still couldn't get rid of his confinement.

    "Plastic surgery?" Qiu Mo said with a smile when he said these two words.

    Huh? Why did the sound change back? Ruan Chacha turned to look at him in surprise.

    Qiu Mo let go of Ruan Chacha, turned her around, let her look at him, and reached out to tear the skin off her face.

    Ruan Chacha: "!!!" What? Fake leather? How can it be? Isn't this only in the novel?

    No, it's only found in ancient martial arts novels. This...this is modern! Why is there such a thing?

    Facing Ruan Chacha's shock, Qiu Mo stared at her straightforwardly, "You really made me take the trouble."

    Ruan Chacha was convinced, is this all right? "Then what's the matter with your voice?"

    "It's very simple."

    Miaoqie "Jiang Qiu", he can perform acrobatics, Ruan Chacha was really stunned.

    "Hide from me?" Qiu Mo leaned close to Ruan Chacha, staring at her closely.

    Ruan Chacha became nervous again, "No...no..." Not hiding is a fool.

    Suddenly put her in his arms again, regardless of her struggle, "Don't hide from me."

    With a pleading tone, Ruan Chacha heard his pleading. To be honest, if she didn't know that the person in front of him was a sick and perverted person, the girl would definitely be susceptible.

    "You are really scary like this, and how did you find me?" Ruan Chacha asked the question she had always wanted to ask.

    Qiu Mo remained silent and refused to answer Ruan Chacha's question.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't get an answer, "Qiu Mo, don't be like that." She really didn't know how to say that Jiao Jiao was a kind of illness, and it was a mental illness that could not be cured in this life.

    In other words, the man in front of her is not actually in love with her, but caused by psychological problems. Now that she is alone and widow, Ruan Chacha really does not dare to stimulate him too much.

    In case he came to be strong and said, "If I can't get your heart, I want to get your people", Huh~, Leide's goose bumps are all up, don't say it, everything in the dog blood It may happen, if it is really that unfortunate, then she can just finish it.

    Qiu Mo was silent, only holding her and refusing to let go,

    he was impatient with him, "Have you enough, I'm almost starving to death!"

    Qiu Mo let go of her and opened the takeaway to her. Ruan Chacha asked for a lot of money, thinking I'm going to save some for supper.

    Sighing, "Eat together." Ruan Chacha handed him the chopsticks, Qiu Mo stared at her hand for a long time before taking the chopsticks.

    Ruan Chacha didn't exist for him, but fortunately Qiu Mo Bingjiao still had some sense of reason, and in the following time, he did not do anything to Ruan Chacha.

    Finally, he successfully pushed Qiu Mo out of the door, and Ruan Chacha closed the door and wiped a handful of cold sweat that did not exist.

    If I had known this, I would dismantle him sooner. After hiding, Ruan Chacha returned to the sofa and sat down.

    When asked how he knew where she was, Qiu Mo refused to say.

    Ruan Chacha was entangled whether to go back, and on the second day of her entanglement, Ruan Yujin called and said that Ruan Zongping had been in a car accident.

    Ruan Chacha, who hung up, couldn't recall whether Ruan Zongping in the original text had the accident.

    I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. As for whether I want to go back, let's check the situation first. The main reason is that Qiu Mo won't be able to ask for it. If the disease has occurred, she will not be able to escape.

    I took the nearest flight to visit Ruan Zongping. Ruan Chacha had just arrived at the hospital and Ruan Yujin was in the corridor.

    "Ruan Chacha." Ruan Yujin called to her.

    Ruan Chacha asked, "How is Dad?" he looked in the ward.

    Ruan Zongping's foot was in plaster, and there was no injury to the rest of his body.

    "The leg is fractured, but the doctor said it can be connected. Don't do strenuous exercise in the future. You can basically walk normally."

    "The concussion is moderate." Ruan Yujin added.

    Ruan Chacha secretly breathed a sigh of relief, "It's fine if there is no life-threatening."

    "What happened to Qiu Mo?" Ruan Yujin looked at her increasingly delicate face.

    Ruan Chacha shook her head, "I came here again last night." She was very helpless when it came to this.

    "What?" Ruan Yujin's expression changed, and she looked up and down.

    "Did he treat you?"

    Ruan Chacha shook his head again, "No, I revealed that he was Qiu Mo last night." I looked around, not suitable for conversation.

    "I'll tell you later, go first to see Dad." Ruan Chacha finished talking and walked in.

    Ruan Yujin nodded, desperate to know what happened last night.

    Before Ruan Zongping woke up, someone came to visit him.

    Ruan Yujin wanted to tell Ruan Cha Cha it was too late, Dugu Mohan didn't say hello to Ruan Yujin, and walked directly into the ward.

    Just in time with Ruan Chacha, Ruan Chacha was stunned to see Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan was also surprised when he met Ruan Chacha, and looked away blankly when he did not see her.

    Ruan Chacha met his cold eyes without the slightest emotion, and knew that he was still the original Dugu Mohan.

    Fortunately, he looked away, "How is Uncle Ping's body?" asked coldly.

    Ruan Chacha didn't expect that he was asking her, she was sinking into her thoughts, and suddenly noticed that an X-ray was shooting at her. When she raised her eyes, Dugu Mohan was staring at her with heavy eyes.

    Ruan Chacha: "? My dad has a broken leg and a moderate concussion." Answered him subconsciously.

    Ruan Yujin walked in vigilantly, as if Dugu Mohan would plot against Ruan Chacha.

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 70:

    Dugu Mohan was silent, glanced at Ruan Chacha, and then looked away.

    After answering very obediently, Ruan Chacha discovered that she answered him so obediently. Sure enough, the original Dugu Desert is very dangerous, at least for Ruan Chacha.

    Dugu Mohan didn't seem to notice the vigilance of the two of them. Ruan Chacha did not expect that Dugu Mohan would visit Ruan Zongping.

    The three of them stayed in the ward very embarrassed. Dugu Mohan sat on the sofa with a strong aura that made Ruan Yujin feel very uncomfortable.

    Mainly because the former Dugu Mohan was quite tolerant, but now, he really doesn't want to say a word to him.

    Dugu Mohan originally thought that Ruan Chacha would look for a topic and take the initiative to talk to him. After a long time, Ruan Chacha still looked at Ruan Zongping without paying more attention to him.

    But Dugu Mohan looked at Ruan Chacha a few more times because he was quite surprised. Ruan Chacha didn't find Ruan Chacha, but Ruan Yujin did.

    Ruan Yujin stared at Dugu Mohan again and again, and later he wanted to take Ruan Chacha directly back to Ruan's house.

    Although he knew that Ruan Chacha married Dugu Mohan, he should follow Dugu Mohan back, but now the situation is different and he is very worried.

    Ruan Chacha considered the question of whether he would come back or not. He didn't realize that Dugu Mohan looked at her several times. Even if she knew it, she wouldn't care. The original Dugu Mohan, as long as she stays away, doesn't hurt Midsummer and doesn't hurt him. People, he will not rush.

    She hesitated because she was hesitant to Dugu Mohan, and finally got rid of the control of the original text. After returning, she was afraid that she would be involved again. If the green tea system was useful, Qiu Mo would not happen.

    Ruan Zongping woke up when the three of them fell into a very strange atmosphere.

    I saw his daughter at first sight, "Chacha? Are you back?" Ruan Zongping wanted to see her, but was afraid that she would be hurt.

    "Daddy I'm sorry, but I'm the father of you." Ruan Zongping felt guilty and returned to normal. He would still be awakened by the dream day and night, almost living in pain and guilt.

    Ruan Chacha comforted him, and did not say anything to forgive him.

    Dugu Mohan was ignored all the time, and he was surprised again. In the lifetime he experienced, the relationship between Ruan Chacha and Ruan Zongping could be said to have fallen into dire straits.

    The relationship between Ruan Chacha and Ruan Zongping in front of him is very good.

    "Yujin, you can prepare a divorce agreement for me." Ruan Zongping patted Ruan Chacha's hand and said to Ruan Yujin next to Ruan Chacha. He hadn't noticed that Dugu Mohan was also here.

    Don't say Ruan Chacha is surprised now, even Dugu Mohan doesn't know why.

    "Dad! You..." Ruan Yujin's eyes widened, at a loss.

    Ruan Zongping waved his hand tiredly, "No need to persuade, I have already decided on this matter, I want to divorce your mother."

    "Why?" Ruan Yujin hasn't let his mother see Ruan Zongping for nearly a year, even if she clamored to see her. Ruan Yujin didn't let go, his father's condition could not be repeated.

    But this sudden divorce... Ruan Yujin didn't react at all.

    Ruan Zong shook his head slowly, "I have decided, and I must divorce this marriage." He cannot live with the accomplice who will hurt his daughter in the future.

    "But..." Ruan Yujin had to say something, but she was interrupted by Ruan Zongping.

    "Don't persuade me, this car accident is probably related to your mother and your uncle. I don't care about this for your sake, but if they dare to move maliciously towards Chacha, Jiner, it's time You blame me, and I will personally send your mother and uncle in." Ruan Zongping looked at Ruan Yujin with twinkling pupils.

    Ruan Yujin was so shocked by his father's words that his mother and uncle were going to kill her father?

    After Ruan Chacha was at a loss for a while, Ruan Zongping said it was not impossible. After hearing Ruan Yujin's words, Sheng Suxin had been arguing to see Ruan Zongping, but Ruan Yujin was afraid that Ruan Zongping’s condition would return, so she did not agree.

    I haven't seen my husband for more than a year, and if my son is not on her side, he will naturally turn to Sheng Suxin's family. It is estimated that Ruan Zongping and Sheng Suxin have said that they will divorce.

    Sheng Su was unwilling to reconcile. It is very likely that Ruan Zongping would be "dead" in a car accident with her brother, so that the entire Ruan family belonged to her and her son Ruan Yujin.

    This is too in line with Sheng Suxin's personal setting, just like what she would do, Ruan Chacha sighed, her husband was harmed, no one left.

    "Impossible, you are my father, that's my mother! She... how could she..." Do such inhumane things.

    Ruan Zongping was disappointed at the beginning, but it was only for a while. For this kind of person, it is most important to draw the line in time.

    "I don't believe it, I'm going to ask her!" Ruan Yujin couldn't accept this fact, turned around and ran out of the ward to question his mother.

    Ruan Zongping was in a hurry to get up and stop him, fearing that his son would have an accident. The only thing he was grateful for was that Chacha was okay, and Yu Jin didn't raise it.

    Ruan Chacha stopped Ruan Zongping, "Dad, let him find it, Yujin can solve it by himself." Ruan Yujin is more normal than the protagonist and some supporting actors, I believe he can handle this kind of thing.

    Ruan Zongping was still worried, and turned his eyes around to find Dugu

    Mohan , "Why are you here?" Ruan Zongping had a black face, and his face became extremely ugly. Although his tone was a little surprised, he was more disgusted.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." This is too different from the previous life.

    "Uncle Ping, I listen..." Ruan Zongping pointed to the nose and cursed directly before Dugu Mo's words were cold.

    "Listen! Who told you to come? Get out! Get out of here! You dare to hurt my daughter! When my legs are healed, I must kill you myself!" Ruan Zongping's emotions erupted. He took it and threw it at Dugu Mohan without knowing anything, and a tea cup fell to the ground.

    Although Dugu Mohan escaped, the water was still unavoidable, and there was a lot of water on his face and hair.

    Ruan Chacha really didn't know whether to laugh, but she endured it.

    Dugu Mohan was so scolded by Ruan Zongping that he couldn't insert a word, so he had to leave the ward.

    It took a lot of energy for Ruan Chacha to coax him well. The doctors all came over. Hearing Ruan Zongping scolding Dugu Mohan, he didn't show Dugu Mohan's face.

    "The patient needs to rest. Don't enter the ward." The doctor said coldly when passing by Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha just put Ruan Zongping to sleep and got up and left the ward. The doctor's words made Ruan Chacha feel refreshed, but this Dugu Mohan was scolded like this by Ruan Zongping, but still not leaving?

    The two met again, Dugu Mohan and Ruan Chacha looked at each other, this time Ruan Chacha looked away first.

    It was like not seeing Dugu Mohan, passing by him.

    "Follow me back to the old house first." Dugu Mohan was called by his family every day, both accusing him and urging him to get Ruan Chacha back, several calls a day.

    Ruan Chacha didn't hear it, didn't listen, didn't listen, Wang Ba chanted.

    Unexpectedly, Dugu Mohan could not hear Ruan Chacha, so he frowned and took a few steps forward and took Ruan Chacha's slender arm.

    Ruan Chacha was agitated and tried to shake off his hand. Dugu Mohan's grasp was not small.

    "Let go!" Ruan Chacha stared at him in a low voice.

    Dugu Mohan's eyes were cold, "Follow me back to the old house." He didn't have extra patience.

    "Mr. Dugu, I have divorced you, please be respectful." Ruan Chacha also put on an expressionless cold face, how to say she has been with the guy for a long time, and she has learned quite well to release her air-conditioning. of.

    Dugu Mohan, who was stunned by Ruan Chacha for the first time, did not stand out from the impression of Ruan Chacha who had always pleased him, and did not react for a while.

    "May I ask you to let go? Mr. Dugu?" Ruan Chacha was very painful when he was caught. Dugu Mohan only used a little force that time, and her arm was bruised. This time, she must be swollen.

    Dugu Mohan still didn't let go of her, "I didn't sign it." He tried countless times in the process to sign without success. He didn't understand why he wanted to stop in this world.

    Ruan Chacha: "!" What! Did he not sign? What a joke!

    "You didn't sign? Why didn't you sign? Why don't you sign?" She was still married for a long time!

    Dugu Mohan squinted slightly, "Do you really want to leave?" She was fascinated and wanted to marry him.

    Ruan Chacha's mood has plummeted! What are you still struggling with? She is not divorced at all, so play with her? He was dizzy with anger at first, and he was inexplicably confident and questioning when he asked him, and the anger couldn't stop.

    "Don't you want to leave me to give you a divorce agreement for you to eat? You don't really hate me and hate me? Why don't you sign it?" Ruan Chacha poked his heart and asked her regardless of the pain in her hand.

    It was the first time that Dugu Mohan saw her treating him so

    fiercely , and looked at her with a sneer, "Want to attract me in another way?" Ruan Chacha rolled her eyes fiercely, "You are my midsummer! Still wanting to fight! Once I was blind, and now my eyes have regained light."

    Dugu Mohan smiled, but this smile was cold and biting, "What is it that you should be Dugu Mohan? If you want to get married, get married? Divorce if you want to divorce?"

    "Yes! I'm just playing with you, the first moment I can treat you as a treasure, the next moment you can be a grass!" Ruan Chacha raised her head and sneered, I was afraid that you would have a brain bubble.

    Tokgo cold desert to see her not to say angry words, her heart gas is brought back, "play? I'd like to see who is playing who."

    Nguyen Cha Cha Gengzhebozai hate back to him, "I have burned out."

    Voice Just after landing, Dugu Mohan pulled Ruan Chacha vigorously, in a condescending posture, "Just right, it's time for me to play."

    Ruan Chacha could see that there was no sentiment in his eyes, and was about to go back. Someone came on the aisle. , Is Jiang Yue and Duguyi.

    Oh, that's a god help her, "Brother Mohan... please don't hit me again, I will let you go, let you and Midsummer, as long as you are happy and happy, I... I will fulfill you... woo Woo..."

    Ruan Chacha cried pear blossoms with tears, and the cries were very subtle, as if trying hard not to cry.

    Dugu Mohan was at a loss as to the magnitude of the change in her attitude.

    Jiang Yue rushed over and screamed at Dugu Mohan's back with a muffled noise.

    Dugu

    Mohan frowned and turned sideways, "Mom?" "Do you still dare to call Mom? Hurry up and let go of Chacha, why did I give birth to you such a thing! Why did I give birth to you such a thing!" Jiang Yue was a little angry. Slap to Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Why has the world changed so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
319K 9K 45
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villain Gu Yuandi in the ancient dog-blood no...
23K 391 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
9.9K 189 63
------ After Y/N finally brings down the Ghost Gang, she finally gets to spend time with their loved ones. But everything isn't always going to be pe...