The Green Tea Female Partner...

By MTL_Tiasa

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

61-65

4.5K 95 84
By MTL_Tiasa

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61:

    Dugu Mohan was trying to hold Ruan Chacha, but was stopped by Ruan Yujin, "Asshole! You are no one in our Ruan family!!"

    "No such thing, a misunderstanding." Dugu Mohan still refused to let Ruan go. Cha Cha's hand, even if she was struggling secretly.

    Ruan Yujin grabbed Dugu Mohan's collar, Ruan Chacha hurriedly stopped him, "Yujin, he is not at fault, I am wrong." Seeing Green Tea's non-stop surge of excitement, she went to the head with excitement.

    Ruan Chacha's words made Ruan Yujin even more angry, and she was about to hit him with a fist, but was stopped by Han Annan.

    Midsummer was also worried about Dugu Mohan being beaten. "Brother Yujin, Mohan is a good man, please don't beat him." Shengxia begged Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Chacha was crying silently, Ruan Yujin felt that Midsummer was really disgusting, "What are you? I only have a sister and no sister."     Midea

    was incredibly excited, "But...you are obviously my cousin."

Retorted her expressionlessly, "Shao Pan brother and sister, I won't eat this set." After speaking, he ignored the midsummer.

    "Ruan Chacha, don't make me look down on you. How about the strength of arguing with me before? Now it doesn't make any noise to bullying others." Ruan Yujin was stopped and couldn't beat Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha held each other's hands, her face was pale, "I... I can't bear to bear the fierce cold brother."

    Ruan Yujin was so angry that she wanted to lose her temper and wanted to get rid of Han Annan and Zhu Changyu's obstacles, "Such a man, except for being a little bit cold, Handsome is also generally handsome, no one here is better than him, President Qiu is better-looking and

    fancier than him." As soon as he said this, Ruan Chacha could clearly feel the cold breath emanating from Dugu Mohan.

    Dugumo stared at Qiu Mo coldly, and then warned Ruan Yujin.

    "I don't want to hear these rebellious words again." After speaking, he pulled Ruan Chacha towards the room Ruan Chacha wanted to choose.

    Ruan Yujin kicked and clamored behind him, "I knew I would not stop my dad in the ward, let him beat you up."

    Zhu Changyu desperately blocked Ruan Yujin, and Mo Han was also true, why everyone wanted to beat him .

    Qiu Mo's smile disappeared at this moment, staring at Dugu Mohan holding Ruan Chacha's hand, entering the room together, and then closing the door.

    Midsummer was also very sad, but she would stick to it and let Dugu Mohan see her sincerity.

    "Ms. Sheng, the last time I asked someone to touch porcelain tea tea, what tricks did you want to play this time?" Han Annan directly satirized.

    Shengxia's complexion changed, and he avoided his sight uncomfortably, Lin Moyu stood in front of Shengxia.

    "I believe that Midsummer will not do such a thing." Lin Moyu obviously protects Midsummer.

    Zhu Changyu said that he wanted to vomit, "An Nan, ignore it. If you don't understand it, I will find a place tomorrow."

    Han Annan was dragged by Zhu Changyu to choose a room. Midsummer turned his attention to Qiu Mo and saw Qiu Mojin. Staring at the door of the room where Dugu Mohan brought Ruan Chacha into the room, her hands were pinched, it was her again! Why is this Ruan Chacha again!

    Ruan Chacha was pulled into the room by Dugu Mohan. Before he had time to say anything, Ruan Chacha's lips were blocked, and his chin was pinched. Ruan Chacha involuntarily opened the upper and lower lips, and Dugu Mohan kissed Ruan Chacha extremely intensely.

    "Um..." Ruan Chacha slapped him on the shoulder, but Dugu Mohan didn't take it seriously, picking her up and pressing her on the wall to kiss.

    Every time Ruan Chacha was almost out of breath, Dugu Mohan let her go, let her catch her breath, and finally eased her mind. Dugu Mohan kissed her again so that she could not resist.

    Until someone knocked on the door, Dugu Mohan was willing to let her go, Ruan Chacha collapsed on the bed, the price of this green tea was too great, help!

    Dugu Mohan was called out, Ruan Chacha softly turned on the green tea value, "876 points!" Ruan Chacha exclaimed, unexpectedly Ruan Yujin's anger value was so high!

    It seemed that she would be relieved soon, and suddenly felt that the kiss was not uncomfortable. As long as the green tea was quickly filled up, she would be content.

    Next, she had to work harder. Just thinking about it, the green tea value moved, constantly adding 2 points and 1 point.

    She was dumbfounded, what's the situation outside? Who is so awesome? Isn't it Ruan Yujin?

    The correct answer is Ruan Yujin. Ruan Yujin sits on the sofa and sneers at Dugumo from time to time.

    When Dugu Mohan didn't hear it, Junrong Chunfeng was proud.

    Both Qiu Mo and Ji Rusi were silent. Seeing Dugumo's mouth was smiling, as a man, he could see what he had just done in the room.

    The atmosphere was divided into two polarizations, Ruan Yujin was very angry, and still couldn't stop how much fruit he ate.

    When I saw Dugu Mohan, I had to say a few words, and no one stopped him from saying, as long as you don't fight Dugu Mohan, they don't care how love plays tricks on Dugu Mohan.

    Since Dugu Mohan came out of the room in midsummer, his eyes have not left him.

    Ruan Chacha came out in a loose white dress, with soft black hair exposed to her waist, her small face was even smaller in her hair, and she looked weak and deceptive.

    She wanted this kind of illusion. She was afraid of Qiu Mo before, but now he is eyeing it anyway. The green tea value will soon be full, and auxiliary tools will be used.

    Sure enough, as soon as she appeared, the moment Qiu Mo saw Ruan Chacha, his eyes glowed like a wolf.

    Ruan Chacha actually wanted to fill the value of green tea tonight. Seeing that she changed her clothes, Dugu Mohan arrogantly pulled her to sit beside him.

    If it weren't for Ruan Yujin, he would force Ruan Chacha to sit on his lap.

    Ruan Chacha smiled, she didn't dare to look at Qiu Mo's eyes at all, Ruan Yujin, Ruan Yujin, don't let her down, she wants to challenge her to be full of green tea tonight.

    Ruan Yujin didn't see Ruan Chacha, but he never stopped talking about Dugu Mohan, even with a piece of fruit to eat, he could find words to mock Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan is painless, after all, my brother-in-law, he is very tolerant.

    Ruan Chacha was happy, and kept passing fruits to Ruan Yujin. Ruan Yujin thought Ruan Chacha pleased him, so that he would stop talking about Dugu Mohan.

    "Don't think that if you put so much food, I will be invisible?" Ruan Yujin directly broke through Ruan Chacha, he is not the kind of a lot of words that are very verbose.

    But the blood relationship was very strange. He felt that it was okay to bully her at that time. He couldn't stop his anger when he saw others bullying her like this and she was still so humble.

    "I'm not a good buyer. Such a man is not worthy of being my brother-in-law." Ruan Yujin was dissatisfied that Ruan Chacha is so good to Dugu Mohan.

    +5! Ruan Chacha saw that the green tea value added 5 points. It seems that Ruan Yujin really does not want Dugu Mohan to be her brother-in-law.

    "Then who do you want to be your brother-in-law?" Dugu Mohan was angry at his words.

    Ruan Yujin saw that he finally took over, "Mr. Qiu, Mr. Ji, Brother Han and Mr. Zhu are all OK, but you can't." He deliberately picked him up.

    Zhu Changyu successfully felt the death gaze cast by Dugu Mohan, "Me? How dare I..." What's up with him! Your brother-in-law quarreled, why did you pull him as an unrelated person?

    Only then did Dugu Mohan withdraw his eyes, and looked at Ji Rusi. Ji Rusi didn't say a word, probably meaning that he had acquiesced, his eyes were soft, and he seemed quite happy.

    Wan Qingqing replied for him, "Such is the most brotherly lover, how could it be?" He smiled very decently and confidently.

    "Not necessarily." Ji Rusi retorted Wan Qingqing, completely ignoring that Dugu Mohan's growing coldness.

    Wan Qingqing's face, which always wears a smiling mask, froze.

    Qiu Mo was more daring, "I'm honored." Holding a red wine glass, he gestured towards Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Yujin: "..." He just gave an example to anger Dugu Mohan. How does it look like... it seems that he really wants to be his brother-in-law.

    Ruan Chacha wanted to stretch out her hand to help her forehead, little brother, just go to Dugu Mohan, don't be okay to attract hatred to me, that Wan Qingqing's eyes would be wrong.

    The atmosphere is subtle, Han Annan first relieved, "What? I'm not qualified?" He didn't call him by name.

    Ruan Yujin regained her senses, "Of course there is, Mr. Han is a scumbag, which is pretty good." Replied Han Annan.

    "Go and go, I'm really serious." Han Annan smiled and punched Ruan Yujin.

    The true brother-in-law was ignored by Ruan Yujin, and the air-conditioning around Dugu Mohan almost chilled Ruan Chacha. Is Ruan Yujin going to choose her concubine?

    "Brother Mohan, eat more." Feeding the apple to Dugu Mohan, Dugu Mohan looked at Ruan Chacha and wanted to eat her, chewing and looking at her.

    Ruan Chacha felt his scalp numb when he saw him. She was a little worried about herself tonight. She had to figure out a way not to sleep with Dugumo tonight, or it would be no different from being in the same room with a wolf.

    The green tea value was just satirized by the little brother, it can directly hit more than 920 points, no matter what, you must protect your complete body.

    Midsummer watched everyone turning around her, her inner hatred for Ruan Chacha continued to deepen, and she felt that it was her who was turned around instead of Ruan Chacha.

    Lin Moyu knew that she was uncomfortable, so he touched the top of her hair and comforted her, "Don't be discouraged, it's not the end yet." Cheer for Midsummer.

    Midsummer smiled at Lin Moyu, still absent-minded, Lin Moyu didn't say anything, his current financial resources were not comparable to any of them.

    The only one who can compete with him is Ruan Yujin, and Ruan Yujin belongs to the Ruan family, which is undoubtedly not equal.

    Ruan Yujin will be lonely and cold in the next time, but it is much less, because he and Ji Rusi have a very hot chat, and they are also discussing going to Ji Rusi's house as a guest.

    Ruan Chacha is convinced, Ruan Yujin is indeed a natural communicative talent, Ji Rusi and other stuffy gourds who only love to read can talk enthusiastically.

    Green tea has stagnated when it reaches 949 points. Ruan Chacha feels that there is little hope for it to rise to 1,000 tonight, but it’s okay. It’s okay tomorrow.

    After dinner, everyone suggested to go out for a walk on the island.

    Ji Rusi was dragged away by Wan Qingqing, and everyone else went out together. Even in midsummer, Lin Moyu took him to a remote place for a walk.

    Only Ruan Chacha and Dugu Mohan were left in the room, and Qiu Mo was nowhere to be seen.

    Ruan Chacha stretched, "I have been tired for a day."

    "You also know that you are tired? I see you calculating and I'm very happy." Dugu Mohan pulled Ruan Chacha into his arms and let her sit on his lap. The two were very close.

    Ruan Chacha was startled by his sudden action, Dugu

    Mohan pinched her chin, "Is it fun? I'm going to play next."

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 62:

    It was too late for Ruan Chacha to stay away, and he couldn't breathe when he was hugged and kissed by Dugu Mohan.

    But Dugu Mohan seemed to be unsatisfied, Ruan Chacha quickly stopped him, "It's not good to be seen when people come and go here." Deliberately pretending to be shy and pulling his collar.

    Dugu Mohan stared at the corners of her eyes red, and seemed to really like her now charming appearance, without saying a word, he hugged the whole princess Ruan Chacha.

    Wherever Ruan Chacha is willing, she must jump down. If this goes on, she will be finished, and her innocence will be taken by Dugu Mohan.

    "You are very uncomfortable holding me, let me down and you lead me away." According to the confidence of the boss, Dugu Mohan will definitely let her go.

    Sure enough, Dugu Mohan did not defend against the weak and petite Ruan Chacha. After all, this place was only so big, where else could she go.

    As soon as he put it down, Ruan Chacha looked at the stairs, "Ah? Qiu Mo? Why didn't you go out together?" asked the stairs with a serious matter.

    When Dugu Mohan heard Qiu Mo, his brows wrinkled lightly, and when he looked towards the top of the stairs, Ruan Chacha quickly flashed to her room, quickly closed the door, and locked the door directly.

    The moment she closed the door, she saw Dugu Mohan's iceberg face, staring straight at her and closing the door.

    After Ruan Chacha locked the door, her heart was beating like a drum. It was too scary! Huhuhu...Fortunately, she escaped, otherwise she might really be eaten by Dugu Mohan.

    It seems that the value of green tea must be increased tomorrow, and leave Dugu Mohan and other protagonists as soon as possible.

    Ruan Chacha originally thought that Dugu Mohan would knock on the door and let her open, but unexpectedly, there was no sound outside the door.

    I stuck in the door to listen, but didn't hear any sound, Ruan Chacha still trembled in fear, for fear that he would come out like this.

    "It's really like a tiger." Ruan Chacha is really too hard. The green tea road is full of pits, and one fell into it accidentally.

    Ruan Chacha sat on the bed and quietly opened the window, because her room was on the first floor. After a glance, she was surprised to find that there was no one outside. She didn't want to go out now, nor did she want to go on the island.

    Wanbi's body cannot be taken away by Dugu Mohan, so she has to insist that Dugu Mohan is too aggressive.

    After taking a shower, lkdj didn't hear someone knocking on the door. Maybe he couldn't get in?

    Ruan Chacha opened the green tea value while wiping her hair. With 61 points left, she was relieved.

    Tomorrow, if you can get everything together, everything will be fine. Ruan Chacha is lying in bed, dreaming about her own life in the future. Recently, she has to get some money on the card and take some cash from time to time to put it away.

    It won't attract the attention of others, the original owner's card still has to be brought with them in case of emergencies, Dugu Mohan and Qiu Mo will definitely shift their targets after a long time.

    Ruan Chacha thought perfectly, and even laughed aloud, she would definitely have a good time in the future.

    Before opening the curtains, the curtains were not closed tightly. A slender figure appeared in front of Ruan Chacha's window. His dark eyes were staring at the sleeping Ruan Chacha inside, and the craziness in his eyes was about to overflow.

    When Ruan Chacha woke up, she was awakened by the knock on the door, and opened the door in a daze. Dugu Mohan was looking at Ruan Chacha who was half awake and half asleep in front of the door.

    Ruan Chacha was dumbfounded, the memory of last night slowly recovered, and he was about to close the door immediately, but it was too late at this time, Dugu Mohan held the door with one hand, and squeezed in.

    Holding Ruan Chacha in one hand, she threw her onto the bed, and Ruan Chacha was instantly awakened by pouring on the bed.

    "Dugu Mohan! Hmm!" Ruan Chacha's eyes darkened, and Dugu Mohan was leaning down to look at her.

    "Did you sleep well last night?" Dugu Mohan looked up and down her facial features with a blurred look in her hair.

    Although he did not get angry, Dugu Mohan at this time felt very dangerous to her.

    "No... not very good." Ruan Chacha wanted to rub up awkwardly, out of his control.

    Dugu Mohan easily held Ruan Chacha, "Did you fool me last night?" His tone was low.

    "I don't, I'm just... I'm just afraid..." Ruan Chacha wanted to hit him as a pervert. You are not at ease and you have reason, but now, she really doesn't dare to say other things to provoke him.

    "Do you know the consequences of playing me?" Dugu Mohan approached quietly like catching prey, and kissed her cheek gently.

    Ruan Chacha felt a very bad premonition inexplicably, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I want to get up and wash." Pretending to be calm, she said what she wanted to do now.

    I thought that Dugu Mohan would refuse or ignore it. After staring at Ruan Chacha for a few seconds, he asked Ruan Chacha to get up and wash.

    Ruan Chacha thought it was going to be eaten, but Dugu Mohan unexpectedly changed his mind and rushed to the bathroom to lock the door, but Dugu Mohan followed and prevented her from locking the door.

    "I'm still used to locking the door, don't you look good?" Ruan Chacha tried to close the bathroom, but Dugu Mohan always held the door indifferently and ruthlessly.

    "Do not close the door." Dugu Mohan said in a low voice.

    Ruan Chacha was mad at him, "Then you really want to watch it?" What's so good about brushing your teeth and washing your face?

    Dugu Mohan was silent, but she was not allowed to close the door. Ruan Chacha picked up the toothbrush and brushed her teeth in angrily. He thought that Dugu Mohan would avoid it, but looked at the bathroom door from the mirror.

    He was leaning against the door of the bathroom and staring at her unblinkingly. Ruan Chacha rolled her eyes. Who is it? Others brush their teeth so intently.

    Brushing his toothbrush was slow, deliberately trying to make Dugu Mohan impatient, and even after washing his face, Dugu Mohan was still leaning against the bathroom door, without moving.

    Ruan Chacha was convinced. After washing his face, he wanted to squeeze him away. He was picked up by Dugu Mohan and placed on the bed, staring at Ruan Chacha deeply, as if he wanted to eat Ruan Chacha dry.

    Ruan Chacha was so frightened by him that he was all over. What can I do? With her strength, she couldn't get out at all.

    Dugu Mohan admired Ruan Chacha's horrified little face, leaned down and grabbed Ruan Chacha and kissed him deeply. Ruan Chacha was forced to kiss him.

    "Dugu Mohan... Um... don't do that..." Ruan Chacha stopped Dugu Mohan with a little gap.

    "How is it? Hmm~" Dugumo reached the base of her ears ambiguously.

    Just as Ruan Chacha's head kept calling the alarm bell, someone knocked on the door. Dugu Mohan ignored it at first, but then the people outside the door kept knocking.

    Dugu Mohan, with red eyes, got up with a cold grin and opened the door.

    Qiu Mo was standing outside the door, "I have breakfast." Then he stayed at the door.

    Dugumo closed the door coldly and indifferently, and was resisted by Qiu Mo. "It doesn't taste good when it's cold."

    Ruan Chacha took advantage of the fierce battle between Dugumohan and Qiu Mo, and squeezed out what she was wearing casually. Room door, this is really thanks to Qiu Mo, if it weren't for him, she would definitely not be the perfect body now.

    "Brother Mohan, let's have breakfast together." Ruan Chacha was a safe distance away, and then turned around and called Dugu Mohan. After all, she still had 61 points of green tea to increase.

    Dugu Mohan walked around Qiu Mo with a gloomy and terrifying expression. Ruan Chacha was already immune to Dugu Mohan's cold face, and she was really scared just now.

    "Are you here?" Han Annan motioned to them to take the two empty seats.

    After Qiu Mo stepped to the dining table, Zhu Changyu specially let Zhu Changyu sit there, seated next to Ruan Chacha, invisibly declared war on Dugu Mohan.

    Dugumo looked at his picky side with cold eyes, tapped on the table lightly, and his eyes trembled with coldness.

    Ruan Chacha was inadvertently frightened by the look in his eyes, and quickly looked at him and saw that he was staring at Qiu Mo. This guy still remembered being disturbed by Qiu Weisheng.

    Ruan Yujin still didn't like Dugu Mohan very much after a day. He didn't sleep much all night last night, so he temporarily focused on Lin Moyu.

    Lin Moyu is not very talkative, and he is not jealous of the behavior of obsessing about Dugu in the midsummer, which makes Ruan Yujin feel very weird.

    Loving someone is undoubtedly selfish. If a person is generous to another person, then that person must be unloving or has value for use.

    But the use value of midsummer makes Ruan Yujin unpredictable.

    Ruan Chacha was thinking about the green tea Dugu Mohan, and it was almost, "Brother Mohan, you eat more."

    Dugu Mohan knew that she was going to be a demon again, "Feed me."

    Ruan Chacha: "?" What? ? Feed him? Feed him in front of so many people? Wouldn't he feel greasy or embarrassed? It's really hard to understand this kind of boss character.

    He bit his scalp and gave Dugu Mohan a bite, and he had to pretend to be very happy, which embarrassed her too much.

    Dugu Mohan ate the food fed by Ruan Chacha, his eyes declared to show Qiu Mo.

    Qiu Mo remained indifferent, and made a small sandwich with avocado and some other food and placed it on the saucer of Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha was a little surprised. She glanced at Qiu Mo and said, "Thank you." So many people were there, but she couldn't refuse. She picked it up and hadn't eaten it, but was snatched by Dugu Mohan next to her and put it in her mouth.

    Dugu Mohan's face was so cold that Ruan Chacha almost couldn't stand it, and almost turned into an ice sculpture. He seemed to bite the sandwich in his mouth with great strength.

    Staring at Qiu Mo, "It's really ugly." He commented on the sandwich.

    Ruan Chacha felt like a sandwich without feelings. She wanted to get up and give up her position to these two men who were facing each other.

    It's too painful, the air is stagnant, even if you don't get the value of green tea for breakfast, it's frightening.

    Ruan Chacha missed yesterday's little brother very much. Ruan Yujin has been in a daze since she came out.

    In midsummer, seeing Dugu Mohan and Qiu Mo both arguing over Ruan Chacha, the knife in his hand didn't notice at once and cut his hand.

    "Ah..." With a soft cry, Midsummer's hand was bleeding, Lin Moyu immediately put down the knife and fork in his hand and went to get the hemostatic patch.

    Others just gave a look, but Ruan Chacha felt that it was a good opportunity now.

    "Brother Mohan? Why do you keep looking at Midsummer? Are you worried about her? How about you go and see if she is deeply hurt?" Ruan Chacha said very empathetic, and her face looked bad.

    Dugu Mohan: "?" The last second he was still fighting with Qiu Mo's eyes.

    Ruan Yujin returned to her senses, and looked left and right. She really thought that Dugu Mohan had been watching the midsummer and was furious in an instant.

    "What to look at! He dared to go and try!" It turned out to be derailed in spirit.

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 63

    Ruan Yujin glared at Dugu Mohan. What's up with him when his hand hurts in Midsummer? Can he be so nervous? What is your face so black?

    Dugu Mohan didn't seem to figure out what was going on, so Ruan Yujin snapped at him.

    Seeing Ruan Chacha's grievance, Ruan Yujin didn't say a word, and asked him if he wanted to see Midsummer. This was so uncomfortable.

    Dugu Mohan glanced in the direction of Midsummer. Midsummer was looking directly at Dugu Mohan with a pitiful look in his eyes, hoping that Dugu Mohan could look at her more.

    However, after Dugu Mohan glanced at it, he didn't see it and didn't care about Ruan Yujin and said a few words. After drinking a sip of milk, he got up and left the table.

    What is Ruan Chacha doing? She is watching the increase in the value of green tea, 989, which is coming soon.

    At last it was the moment of hope and hope, and I was inexplicably nervous, Ruan Chacha pressed the emotions that he couldn't control in his heart.

    Ruan Yujin also sat right opposite Dugu Mohan. The two of them faced each other with big eyes and small eyes. In short, he didn't like this brother-in-law. He used to think he was good in midsummer, but now seeing her, there is no other emotion except disgust and nausea.

    Ruan Chacha followed nervously waiting for Ruan Yujin to beat Dugu Mohan, but Ruan Yujin thought Ruan Chacha was so nervous because he was afraid that he would accuse Dugu Mohan again.

    Sulking against the sofa with anger, Zhu Changyu found the atmosphere very embarrassing, "Who is going to take the yacht next time?"

    "I, I will go." Han Annan raised his hand.

    Wan Qingqing wanted to go too, pulling Ji Rusi and not letting go. Ji Rusi had no choice but to nod and agree, but his eyes still couldn't control Ruan Chacha.

    Lin Moyu and Shengxia didn't make a sound, but they also wanted to go on the yacht for a while.

    "Chacha, do you want to go?" Han Annan asked Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha shook her head, "I'll be with Brother Mohan." The green tea was almost worth it, and she didn't want to go, so she wanted to set up the route first and was ready to leave.

    I don’t worry about the divorce agreement, because the original owner and Dugu Mohan signed an agreement before marriage. After the divorce, the original owner left the house, so she first signed the divorce agreement and left it there for Dugu Mohan to sign.

    She has to slip away first, what if she is found by Dugu Mohan? If he refuses, it's no use hiding.

    Han Annan can only nod his head, "Well, let's go after a short rest, Mr. Qiu? Are you not going?"

    "Yeah." Qiu Mo responded coldly.

    Midsummer wanted to stay here, but she still wanted to accompany Lin Moyu, looking at Dugu Mohan very reluctantly.

    Ruan Yujin felt relieved to see that Midsummer did not stay here, for fear that Dugu Mohan would bully Ruan Chacha because of Midsummer.

    "You can't bully Ruan Chacha." Ruan Yujin warned Dugu Mohan.

    "She is my woman." Dugumo threw out a word of thunder in a cold and indifferent way, meaning that you don't care.

    Ruan Chacha rolled her eyes secretly, can you stop using your master's famous saying so vividly! She was about to die of nausea, always getting thunderous scalp and leg cramps.

    Ruan Yujin, as a supporting character in a dog-blood essay, does not think these words are thunderous, but instead thinks that this is a man's domineering declaration of possession.

    "It's your woman, you have to protect her." Ruan Yujin snorted coldly, retorting Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha just wanted to complain about something, the green tea system that appeared in front of him, the green tea value has risen to 996 points!

    With 4 points left, Ruan Chacha took a deep breath. When she wanted to say something, Ruan Yujin was pulled away.

    "Go, let's go, ignore him, his man is cold to everyone, and we will go surfing after the yacht." Zhu Changyu came out to make a relief.

    Ruan Yujin was unwilling to be taken away. Ruan Chacha looked at Ruan Yujin who was taken away with disappointment, only 4 points short.

    Forget it, it was 4 points short, and when I came back, I was completely finished with Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha sat next to Dugu Mohan. Qiu Mo always liked to sit in the corner. Only the three of them were left. Ruan Chacha had the illusion of Xiuluochang.

    Ji Rusi was pulled out by Wan Qingqing, his mind was not on Wan Qingqing's body at all, Wan Qingqing kept watching.

    "Ruan Chacha is not bad, she looks good, and so many men like her." Wan Qingqing deliberately talked about Ruan Chacha while walking.

    Ji Rusi paused, then continued to walk forward, and Wan Qingqing glanced at his face.

    "You should also be able to see that Qiu Mo likes Ruan Chacha." Everyone of them knows what kind of person Qiu Mo is. He is paranoid and really falls in love with a person. It may be for the person he is loved. Happiness can be a disaster.

    "What the hell are you trying to say?" Ji Rus's gentle face pulled down.

    Wan Qingqing didn't look up at him, "I want to say, do you want to abandon her? You don't exist in her eyes."

    Ji Rusi stopped completely, staring at her shadow for a while.

    "You don't need to blend in. Seriously, compared to the two of them, your chances of getting a beautiful heart are too low." Wan Qingqing said the truth.

    Ruan Chacha's mind was not on Ji Rusi at all, and the look in his eyes could not hide his liking for a person.

    Ji Rusi walked to the beach without making a sound.

    Wan Qingqing looked at his back, her eyes very complicated.

    Ruan Yujin and Zhu Changyu came to the beach. The weather was clear and there were several men and women walking not far away.

    Zhu Changyu took a fancy to one of the beauties and stepped forward to strike up a conversation. It didn't take long for him to really soak in his hands, and soon put Ruan Yujin behind.

    Ruan Yujin didn't care, but almost all the yachts were occupied. Only the yachts of Midsummer and Lin Moyu were relatively large, and the others were all going on dates with couples.

    Ruan Yujin was left alone. In midsummer, he needed to cheat on Ruan Yujin, "Brother Yujin, here."

    Ruan Yujin originally wanted to refuse, but seeing Lin Moyu on the phone, the ghost followed him, he had a very strong instinct, Lin Moyuzhen May be the man in his father's mouth.

    "Brother Yujin, sit here." Shengxia was so happy to see Ruan Yujin willing to come up.

    Ruan Yujin didn't want to talk to Midsummer. Lin Moyu was still talking on the phone. The yacht was driving very slowly. The content of Lin Moyu's call clearly fell into Ruan Yujin's ears.

    But the content of the call was just a report of ordinary work. Ruan Yujin listened carefully and saw that the content was boring, so she didn't listen carefully.

    In the midsummer, she chatted with Ruan Yujin from time to time. Ruan Yujin simply responded and fell into an awkward silence.

    After Lin Moyu hung up the phone, he greeted Ruan Yujin, saying everything was generous. Ruan Yujin knew that he had been frivolous towards Ruan Chacha at the party before.

    So Ruan Yujin had an unknown fire when he saw him inexplicably, but in order to find out who was the man in his father’s mouth, although it was just a dream, the license plate number in country X and the two male police officers were real. existing.

    Make him believe that it is just a dream, Ruan Yujin can't do it, life is a matter of life, not afraid of ten thousand, just in case.

    Just when Ruan Yujin was still screening which other man had this kind of suspicion, it was necessary to check which men were around in midsummer.

    Lin

    Moyu 's phone rang, "Hey..." Ruan Yujin was originally in deep thought. One of Lin Moyu's "X country" shocked Ruan Yujin and quickly turned his attention to Lin Moyu.

    Lin Moyu was still talking to the other side of the phone. Ruan Yujin heard the words of Country X. He held his breath, not daring to breathe hard.

    Until he hung up the phone, Ruan Yujin's fingertips were pinched white by him, but her face was very calm.

    "You also have business in country X?" Ruan Yujin pretended to ask casually, leaning against the yacht nonchalantly.

    Lin Moyu smiled and nodded, "Yes, Country X is my mother's native place."

    Midsummer immediately intervened, "Brother Moyu is a mixed-race, and he has a lot of connections in Country X. " She seemed very proud.

    Lin

    Moyu touched the top of Midsummer’s hair, "Not as powerful as you said." Ruan Yujin ignored the intimacy between them, "Is the development of XX in Country X quite good?"

    Lin Moyu was surprised that he knew this place, "The development is very general. , The business in XX district this year is not very satisfactory."

    Ruan Yujin pinched her hand tightly, "Really? Are you doing a big business there?"

    "It's all average, even if it is not good, it is impossible to divest. That place is the first pot of gold I earned." Lin Moyu looked at the endless sea.

    Ruan Yujin retracted her gaze, it was him, it must be him! Everything is in line, the dream his father had...is real.

    Ruan Chacha has a very strong taste in the Xiuluo market. Dugu Mohan and Qiu Mo have been fighting in the air. Ruan Chacha is uneasy.

    "Um...you talk first, I'll go back to my room and watch TV." Ruan Chacha ran away, confessing.

    What surprised her was that Dugu Mohan didn't stop her. It seemed that Qiu Mo completely attracted Dugu Mohan's temporary attention.

    Ruan Chacha went back to the room and turned on the computer. She looked at the door a few more times and found that there was no one. Then she went back to the room and called her previously chosen address and made a phone call.

    The room was booked in advance, and the landlord was very talkative and promised to give her cash until she went there. Ruan Chacha almost jumped up with joy and quickly stabilized her mind.

    You can't show the slightest clues before, especially be careful of Qiu Mo, this big abnormality really needs to be guarded from time to time.

    The sparks in the hall were invisibly blazing, and Dugu Mohan was full of chills.

    "What do you mean?" For Ruan Chacha's safety, Dugu Mohan actively raised questions.

    Qiu Mo indifferently raised his lips, "I want her." A

    sentence made Dugu Mohan's eyes suddenly change, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

    "Of course, you don't like her? Why? And refused to let go?" Qiu Mo Ignore the danger in Dugu Mohan's words.

    "She can only be mine, you are dead in this heart." Dugu Mohan pursed his lips.

    "I only want her." Qiu Mo still repeated this sentence.

    "She is already my wife, and she will only be my woman in this life."

    Qiu Mo mocked him, "Wife? You and Ruan Chacha are in name but no one knows?" The

    anger in Dugu Mohan's eyes could no longer be restrained, and he rushed forward to fight Qiu Mo. Qiu Mo wiped the corner of his mouth. blood.

    "I will take good care of her for you." Qiu Mo was still picking Dugu Mohan.

    "Shut up! I told you to shut up!" Dugu Mohan couldn't imagine Ruan Chacha would not have thought if it were not his wife.

    Ruan Chacha heard the sound of a fight outside in the room, and ran out quickly, and saw that the two were fighting again, and her head was sore.

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 64:

    "Don't fight!" Ruan Chacha had no choice but to run up to the block. Why did this fight?

    Ruan Chacha stopped Dugu Mohan for a long time, and both men had wounds on their faces and were convinced.

    "Can you fight at every turn? It's not a kid anymore." Ruan Chacha took the ice cube, and one of them gave a piece of ice cube wrapped in cloth to let them swell.

    Dugu Mohan still stared at Qiu Mo angrily, Qiu Mo did not admit defeat, and the two of them did not forget to fight with their eyes.

    Ruan Chacha pouted her little mouth, and soon she could say goodbye to them, and she didn't have to worry about being frightened anymore, just thinking about life is beautiful.

    Looking forward to Ruan Yujin and the others coming back, Ruan Yujin finally came back, Ruan Chacha was very excited, and the long-awaited day finally arrived.

    "You go back with me first." Ruan Yujin didn't want to let Ruan Chacha get too close to Lin Moyu, and was very worried.

    "Why?" Ruan Chacha wondered, what happened to him? Not having fun?

    "I don't know how my father is, so I should go back and have a look first. I don't worry." Ruan Yujin used Ruan Zongping as an excuse.

    Ruan Yujin tried not to look in the direction of Lin Moyu, but sometimes she still glanced at Lin Moyu subconsciously. Dugu Mohan noticed it, and her eyes flashed brightly.

    "Let's go, let's go back first." Dugu Mohan pulled Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha was forced to get up from the sofa, "Then I will pack my luggage." It's the same everywhere, as long as the green tea is full.

    After packing up the things, Han Annan and the others knew that Ruan Chacha had to go first, and they were a little reluctant, especially Qiu Mo, without Ruan Chacha, no matter how fun was there, it was like chewing wax.

    They went back together with Ruan Chacha, Ji Rusi silently followed Qiu Mo, and Wan Qingqing refused to leave, pulling him to play for two more days.

    Facing Wan Qingqing's pleading eyes, Ji Rusi finally softened his heart and did not go with them.

    Ruan Yujin was absent-minded along the way. Ruan Chacha has taken Dugu Mohan several times, but Ruan Yujin is out of state and wandering.

    Ruan Chacha was nervous all the way, and finally returned to Dugu Mohan's villa, and watched Ruan Yujin's car disappear from sight.

    Ruan Chacha was in a low mood and was only 4 points short. At any rate, she gave her the Buddha to go west, 4 points... hey... he

    followed Dugu Mohan and entered the villa one after another. Uncle Xing and the previous ones The servant, seeing Ruan Chacha came back, was very happy from the bottom of my heart.

    "Madam is back." Uncle Xing happily greeted Dugu Mohan and Ruan Chacha.

    "Uncle Xing." Ruan Chacha smiled softly at Uncle Xing.

    Uncle Xing hadn't seen Ruan Chacha for a while, and was quite

    worried about her, "My feet are all right?" Ruan Chacha nodded, "It's all right, I don't need to worry about Uncle Xing." She was full of 4 points. In the critical 4 points, how can she not think about it.

    Going upstairs, lying on the bed feebly, unhappy or unhappy, just a little bit.

    Ruan Chacha ordered the green tea vigorously, and looked at 996 points out of God. God give me 4 points! ! !

    At this time, Dugu Mohan was sitting on the sofa in the lobby, suddenly picked up the phone and dialed Ruan Yujin's mobile number.

    "I have something to tell you, I will set a time tomorrow." Dugu Mohan said to Ruan Yujin on the phone.

    Ruan Yujin seemed to respond. After Dugu Mohan hung up the phone, she leaned on the sofa and closed her eyes.

    Uncle Xing saw that Ruan Chacha had returned to the room first, while Dugu Mohan was still sitting on the sofa, thinking that he was fighting again.

    "Sir? Did you have Mrs. Howl?" Uncle Xing asked him.

    Dugu Mohan opened his eyes: "? No."

    "No? Why are you upset without a wife? He sighed and locked himself in the room when he came back . The husband must have said something..." Uncle Xing felt sorry for Ruan Chacha and kept talking. Dugu Mohan preached.

    Dugu Mohan's forehead was painful, and he didn't say a word to stop Uncle Xing from preaching.

    Ruan Chacha sighed, closed her eyes and squinted. The green tea system was not turned off. When she opened her eyes, she was dazed when she saw the green tea value "1000".

    Slowly turning her head, she was stunned when she saw that the number of words for green tea had changed from green to yellow!

    After staring wide for a while, he almost screamed out of excitement, and quickly covered his mouth, 1000! 1,000! Ah ah ah ah ah!

    Who made the 4 points, Ruan Chacha jumped up, opened the door quietly, and looked downstairs, and he saw that Uncle Xing was preaching Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha gently closed the door, oops! ! Jumping around the room vigorously, sitting on the bed panting, and turning on the green tea system.

    On the 1000-character score on the green tea system, a yellow liquid is flowing, waiting for Ruan tea to open.

    Ruan Chacha took a few deep breaths, trembling and tapping 1,000 words, the green tea system page instantly changed.

    [Congratulations, the green tea value has reached 1000 points, unlock the following plot. 】

    Unlock the following plot? Ruan Chacha's laughter froze for a while, there is nothing weird waiting for her, right?

    Reached out and clicked the arrow on the screen again, and several options appeared, [1: Choose to stay here, and get along with Dugu Mohan for a hundred years, and He Meimei. ]

    Nguyen Chacha dislike of "Huh ~" a bit, she also family harmony, Early Takako it, and was not that cold desert lone goods, chills, a bit later, continue to look back.

    [2: Choosing to match Qiu Mo with the male, enjoying the unique love of Jiao Jiao. 】I

    really want to use a knife to chop this broken system, what is it all about? Enjoy the love of Jiao Jiao? Love alone is impossible, she will die young.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at her mouth, and quickly looked at the next one. Please be normal, please.

    [3: Choosing to match the male with Ji Rusi, poetic and picturesque, plain and stable. ]

    Ruan Chacha: "..." I believe in your evil! ! Steady, you big-headed ghost!

    I took a few deep breaths of anger to calm my mind, the last one...the last one! Don't have anything to do with any of the protagonist's supporting roles, please God, don't play with her.

    [4: Choose a person to live alone in the text, the system will automatically block the protagonist, supporting actors, and the host. ]

    Nguyen Chacha greatly relieved, she was really scared almost out of their wits, what are the first three ghosts? Scared to death.

    Fortunately, there is one last option. Ruan Chacha quickly reached out and ordered the last option.

    [The host has selected 4, a person lives alone in the text, the host chooses a place as soon as possible, the green tea system automatically shields the place where the host is located, and no one can find it. ]

    Nguyen Chacha die happy, "immediately immediately, these days I'll be ready."

    The green tea system did not respond. Ruan Chacha was a little strange that when she first walked through, the talking system, that is, the mechanical sound called her number 250.

    How could it be gone? Now that I have finished 1,000 points, I still don’t see it. Ruan Chacha thought about it for a while, and then just forgot about it.

    Anyway, her task was completed, she was completely relieved, and suddenly felt the air around her freshened.

    Ruan Chacha checked how to print the divorce agreement on the Internet. It seemed that she was going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to draft a copy. Well, it seems that she has to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow while Dugu is away.

    Quickly put some clothes in the suitcase, and then didn't bring jewelry or anything. I looked around and didn't seem to have anything to bring.

    After packing, she looked around, and soon she will leave here to find her new life.

    The sky darkened, Dugu Mohan pretended to be extremely important, and went to meet Ruan Yujin the next morning.

    Ruan Yujin arrived earlier than Dugu Mohan. Ruan Yujin didn't understand what he was looking for. "What are you looking for with me?" He wanted to arrange it in such a hidden place.

    Dugumo Hanluo sat opposite Ruan Yujin, "I found out what you are investigating now." He opened the skylight and said something bright.

    Ruan Yujin was stunned for a while, "What do you mean?" He knew that he knew?

    "Lin Moyu is to help Midsummer's accomplice?" Dugu coldly stared at him.

    "How do you know?" Ruan Yujin was stunned. How could he know so clearly? He still asked his father before he knew there was such a man.

    "Guess." Dugu Mohan did mostly rely on guessing, mainly because the license plate number and the two police officers did have this person and license plate number.

    Ruan Yujin looked at him with a complicated expression, "Do you believe it?"

    "I would rather kill by mistake than misplace it." Dugu Mohan said indifferently.

    The two chatted for a long time. When Dugu Mohan returned to the villa, Ruan Chacha was not in the villa. "Where is

    Dugu Mohan ?" Uncle Xing took Dugu Mohan's briefcase. "Madam went shopping and said that she would prepare a gift for her husband. "

    Dugu Mohan frowned, dialed Ruan Chacha's phone, and the other party was connected after two rings.

    "Where?"

    Ruan Chacha put the divorce agreement in her bag, very happy, "I just finished shopping, I will go back now, and I am already in the car."

    "Yeah." Dugu Mohan hung up the phone. Up.

    Ruan Chacha pouted her lips, always hanging up without saying goodbye.

    Back at the villa, Dugu Mohan sat on the sofa and waited for her. Seeing her back, he hugged Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha was scared to death, for fear that he would see the divorce agreement. Fortunately, Dugu Mohan was not curious about what she was holding.

    To sleep at night, Dugu Mohan forced Ruan Chacha to sleep in her arms. Ruan Chacha was about to suffocate with a kiss on the way, and finally let Ruan Chacha go.

    Both of them fell into a dream, Dugu Mohan slept with chills, and he was holding Ruan Chacha, but he didn't feel her presence in his arms. They couldn't wake up no matter what.

    When Ruan Chacha woke up in the morning, she was still in Dugu Mohan's arms, "Well...get up...I'm going to get up." Rubbing her eyes in a daze.

    Dugu Mohan opened her eyes with a "swish". At that moment, Ruan Chacha seemed to see Dugu Mohan in her previous dream, and her eyes shuddered.

    Pushing him away, she felt goose bumps all over her body, and her hair stood up.

    Pushed away, Dugu Mohan looked at Ruan Chacha's eyes as if looking at a dead thing.

    Ruan Chacha was completely sleepy, looking at him vigilantly, Dugu Mohan's eyes without a trace of emotion flashed with a hint of doubt that was not easy to detect.

    "Fuck." The cold words made Ruan Chacha feel as if he had entered that dream again.

    Even on the first day she wore on, the Dugu Mohan she encountered was not so indifferent, but the cold energy in front of him was like a lonely mountain for thousands of years, which could never be shaken.

    Ruan Chacha put on her coat with a numb scalp and was about to run out. No, this seems to be her room, right?

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 65:

    And, why should he let her go? Ruan Chacha turned and tilted her head to stare at him.

    Dugu Mohan seems to have also discovered this problem, this is not his room.

    "Did you figure it out? This is my room." Ruan Chacha roared to Dugu Mohan. The chill in Dugu Mohan's eyes made Ruan Chacha tantrums, and his momentum was completely crushed by Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan got out of bed with a cold expression, without turning his eyes on Ruan Chacha, strode away and walked out.

    After watching him go out, Ruan Chacha hurriedly closed the door. How did this stuff become weird? Could it be a problem of system shielding?

    When I thought of this, the green tea system automatically popped up, [System shielding can only shield the location of the host, without being detected, how the plot develops, the green tea system cannot interfere. ]

    Nguyen Chacha watching the subtitles, which break down the system of self-clarification pretty quickly, usually her how ideas are ignored, so one would like to automatically appear, really do not understand.

    It seemed that it was really not a shielding problem of the green tea system, and Dugumohan's eyes were really the same as the dream she had dreamed of before, and he felt like a man with no emotion at all.

    No matter what, she will leave today, no matter what he becomes, and prepare to go to the place where she rented the house. I heard that the scenery is picturesque and the climate is very comfortable.

    Dugu Mohan walked out of the room and did not lift his foot away. Instead, he turned and looked at the door of Ruan Chacha's room again. He didn't seem to understand what was going on.

    "Sir, breakfast is ready, you can come down to eat." Uncle Xing shouted Dugu Mohan downstairs.

    Dugumo responded coldly and silently returned to the room to wash, and then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

    "Why didn't Madam come down?" Uncle Xing curiously looked at the door of Ruan Chacha's room on the second floor.

    Dugu Mohan didn't care at all, but in his cold eyes without a trace of emotion, there was always a lingering doubt.

    Uncle Xing finally realized that something was wrong with Dugu Mohan. Didn't the husband coax his wife well yesterday? What's wrong with being so indifferent today?

    "Sir? Did you quarrel with your wife again?" Uncle Xing asked Dugu Mohan clearly, he couldn't think of any other problems besides the quarrel.

    Dugu Mohan did not answer Uncle Xing's question, but instead asked him, "Uncle Xing, what's the number today?" It seemed to ask casually.

    Uncle Xing was successfully distracted from the topic, "Today is XX month X, and soon it will be your husband's birthday."

    Dugu Mohan frowned, picked up the phone by the table, XXXX year? He looked at it several times in disbelief, it was indeed XXXX year.

    He went back 6 years ago? Dugu Mohan frowned very tightly, but even 6 years ago, Ruan Chacha had disappeared. He searched the entire country X, but couldn't find her. Why is it now?

    Dugu Mohan looked towards Ruan Chacha's room, pinched his eyebrows, and let out a breath.

    Even though he was too shocked, Dugu Mohan did not react much, got up and set off for the company.

    Uncle Xing didn't have time to preach to Dugu Mohan, so he left, sighing helplessly, he must have quarreled again, and the lady must be hiding in the room crying.

    Ruan Chacha packed up her things, her movements suddenly stopped, and she left like this. Then Ruan Zongping and Ruan Yujin would be very panicked, and Father Dugu, Han Annan and the others would definitely go to her.

    How about writing a letter and recording a video? This is ok, let them not worry about her, she is really fine, as for Dugu Mohan, let's also record a video.

    Ruan Chacha turned on the phone and recorded several videos, and she told them a lot, including Dugu Mohan, and she also wrote a letter to them. As soon as she got there, she sent the video, and then asked Uncle Xing to give the letter one by one. Enough.

    After preparing everything, Ruan Chacha opened the curtains. From now on, her new life has finally begun. Finally, she no longer has to put green tea and worry about her life.

    These rich people will not step into the remote place where she went, plus the shielding of the green tea system.

    Ruan Chacha smiled relieved, her life has just begun.

    Pulling the suitcase, Ruan Chacha went downstairs, and Uncle Xing saw her pulling a suitcase.

    "Where are you going, madam?" Uncle Xing thought Ruan Chacha had a quarrel with her husband and was about to run away from home. In fact, he guessed that Ruan Chacha ran away from home, but it was not because of the quarrel with Dugu Mohan.

    "Good morning, Uncle Xing, I want to go back to Ruan's house, worry about my father's health, and call Uncle Xing when I arrive." Ruan Chacha said to Uncle Xing while eating breakfast.

    Uncle Xing had no choice but to come down, "Well, it's good for Madam to go back and have a look."

    Ruan Chacha smiled softly at Uncle Xing. In fact, he was so nervous. After breakfast, Ruan Chacha asked the driver to send her to the nearby subway. Stop, she got off the car.

    The driver was worried, "Madam, shall I send you to Ruan's house?" He was worried about her safety.

    Ruan Chacha shook his head, "Uncle An, don't worry, I want to try to take the subway by myself." Looking at the subway station with people coming and going, there is a strange and familiar illusion.

    Uncle An had to watch Ruan Chacha enter the subway station, Ruan Chacha came to the subway station, and stood quietly holding the suitcase and waiting for the arrival of Metro Line 1.

    At this moment, she kind of returned to her previous life, busy going to and from get off work, but now she was stuck in a bloody article, and almost died, but fortunately she escaped.

    After ten stops, Ruan Chacha got off the subway. There were a lot of people. He went to the bathroom. He changed all his clothes and tied up his hair. When there was a lot of people in the bathroom, Ruan Chacha came out with a small bag. .

    Just in time for the rush hour, Ruan Chacha came out of the bathroom and immediately drowned in the crowd.

    Her suitcase was deliberately used for disguise. In fact, there was only a small bag, which contained cash, cards, and some gold.

    Without any clothes, Ruan Chacha rushed all the way and finally came downstairs to the house she rented. She rented a high-rise building. She was mainly afraid of being insecure by herself.

    It is not obvious to get together in the crowd. The most prosperous part of this small place is this area, and the surrounding scenery is very beautiful.

    Ruan Chacha gave the rent to the landlord. The landlord was a very talkative old man. When she saw a girl, she told her not to go out alone at night. She still looks so beautiful.

    "You are the best-looking one I have ever seen. Ouch, I am happy to look at it." The landlord is very kind.

    Ruan Chacha was a little embarrassed. After chatting with her for a while, the landlord left. As soon as she left, Ruan Chacha looked around. The house was clean and quiet. When the windows were opened, the scenery outside was very good and the air was very fresh.

    I cleaned up the house, turned on the green tea system, started the shielding program, and the shielded signal was displayed within a few seconds.

    Ruan Chacha: "???" So fast? She was shielded just after she clicked down? Can this broken system work?

    I very much suspect that the green tea system is fooling myself, but there is really no other way besides choosing to believe.

    I picked up the phone and sent the video to everyone one by one. After sending it, Ruan Chacha slumped on the sofa and finally finished. If you believe it, please ask Uncle Xing.

    I don't know if Dugu Mohan will sign a divorce agreement?

    Ruan Chacha was comfortable here, but the Ruan family and Dugu family exploded and made a mess.

    After watching the video, Uncle Xing hurriedly went to Ruan Chacha’s room and saw the envelope on the table. He was very anxious. The husband must be angry with the wife! Madam will run away from home!

    The old man Dugu was furious, "Call me that stinky boy Dugu Mohan!"

    Jiang Yue called while crying, and as soon as the other end was connected, she began to shout Dugu Mohan, "Get me back! What! Are you in the company? Chacha ran away from home! What are you still doing in the company? Did you take care of the new female secretary again? Or the one who is in midsummer by your side?"

    Dugu Mohan carefully checked the number and confirmed Knowing that this was indeed his mother's phone number, Jiang Yue scolded him, but Dugu Mohan didn't have time to explain, and the phone was hung up.

    Before he could relax, Han Annan came and asked him in a loud voice, "What the hell did you do to Ruan Chacha? Why

    is she leaving?" "It is her business that she wants to leave, and it has nothing to do with me." Dugu Mohan's unfeeling eyes did not shock Han Annan.

    Han Annan was said to be anxious, "What does it mean to have nothing to do with you? You said in front of us, she is your woman! Didn't you say this?"

    Dugu Mohan fell silent. Unlike what he would have said, Han Annan always hates Ruan Chacha the most?

    "What's wrong with you? Why are you angry for her?" Dugu Mohan frowned and asked. He disliked Ruan Chacha. Ms. Sheng was also his tool to get rid of Ruan Chacha. Although Ruan Chacha disappeared for no reason, his grandfather became a vegetable.

    But he didn't regret that Ruan Chacha made a lot of trouble, either at home or at the company. She really made him sick.

    As for Miss Sheng, he never touched her finger, but he was always indifferent to everyone, even his parents and relatives. He was more respectful and as cold as him.

    Han Annan was stunned by his question, and found that he did not feel a trace of sentiment for Ruan Chacha's departure. There was no other emotion in his eyes except indifference.

    "Ruan Chacha is so good to you, and saved your life despite the danger, I think she shouldn't save you! Where is your conscience?" Han Annan was taken aback and accused Dugu Mohan.

    The two secretaries stopped Han Annan. The secretary also felt that today’s president was not right. Even some of the plans were changed. The handling of things was very popular without a trace of mercy. He would have kept one hand before, but now it is completely ruthless.

    Even if they found out about Lin Moyu before, the president didn't even bother, as if it hadn't happened. The president hadn't been able to sleep peacefully because of it for several days.

    save him? When is he in danger? Dugu Mohan pursed his lips in disdain, it seems Ruan Chacha has also learned to make up stories to deceive people.

    "Do you believe what she said? It's just to get my attention, you take it seriously." Dugu Mohan looked at Lin Moyu funny.

    A story? He had watched the surveillance video, and Ruan Chacha jumped down without hesitation.

    "Dugu Mohan! You bastard!" Even if Han Annan was stopped, he wanted to kick him.

    Dugu Mohan ignored him, got up, buttoned his suit, and left the office.

    He did not go to the old house, just returned to the villa, Uncle Xing and the servants behind him glared at him with reproach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.4K 164
Once transmigrated she entered a fire pit. Yue You Jin as the eldest daughter of the second branch was adorned with a bunch of younger sisters. Her s...
62.7K 1.6K 68
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶养成手册 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Xue Qiao went on the road to becoming a green tea because she met a bitch in the game. But later, she...
262K 7.4K 200
This novel is not written by me th e author is :祈声慢漫 Chinese name 末世重生之我带全家去打怪 link https://www.69shu.com/32390/ The female protagonist Su Jin was r...
320K 9K 45
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villain Gu Yuandi in the ancient dog-blood no...