The Green Tea Female Partner...

By MTL_Tiasa

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

46

3.9K 85 13
By MTL_Tiasa

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46:

    "Mum, thank you." Jiang Yue held Ruan Chacha's hand and suddenly choked up and couldn't speak.

    Ruan Chacha didn't understand, so why would you thank her? "Mom? What's the matter?"

    "I checked the surveillance with your father and saw that you not only saved Mo Han but also Xiao Mo. You are brave, child." Jiang Yue patted her hand, very grateful to Ruan Tea tea.

    Uh...it’s a weird feeling, "Mom, anyone else would do this." Ruan Chacha doesn’t like to be too concerned about her. One is embarrassment, and the other is that the time she appears is really short. What a coincidence.

    As soon as Dugu Mohan's car fell into the water, she arrived. She said she was following Dugu Mohan. She and Dugu Mohan were walking in different directions. You can see from the surveillance that she just took the car without watching any navigation. Drive to the starting point of the cold incident in Dugu Mo.

    If you are a little more careful and more curious, if you really go to check the surveillance, then you can’t tell.

    Jiang Yue didn't expect Ruan Chacha to be so humble, "Thank you for this matter. You don't have to feel burdened. You do great things. Save a life and build a seventh-level Buddha."

    Ruan Chacha waved his hand shyly. Mom, Qiu Mo also saved me. If it weren't for Qiu Mo, I might not have seen you."

    Jiang Yue recalled the surveillance footage, "There is such a thing, and my mother will thank him later, fortunately he will follow You, otherwise, I really can't imagine the consequences."

    Ruan Chacha looked at Jiang Yue and muttered to herself, smiled, and responded to Jiang Yue's words.

    After Jiang Yue had a conversation with Ruan Chacha, she then remembered that her son was still next door, "Chacha, take more rest, I will go next door to see Mohan."

    Ruan Chacha smiled and nodded obediently, "Okay."

    As soon as Jiang Yue left, Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief, but the anger was not much relieved, and Dugu Xiaoling came again. When she came, she saw Ruan Chacha woke up, and she was so happy.

    "Chacha wakes up? Is there anything uncomfortable? Have you had breakfast?" Xiang Ruan Chacha asked a few urgent questions.

    Ruan Chacha had to answer truthfully, so enthusiastic aunt, Dugu Xiaoling immediately became happy when she saw that there was nothing wrong with her.

    "I, I have made a lot of delicious food for you. When you get better, I will make small cakes for you. Your aunt's cooking skills are called first-class..."

    She was extremely enthusiastic, but she didn't Saying thank her to make Ruan Chacha a little more comfortable.

    Du Guyi also came to visit Ruan Chacha. He kept looking at Ruan Chacha and said, "Good boy, a good boy."

    Ruan Chacha was so complimented that she almost swelled herself up, and finally Bai Xin came to look for her with his head tied.

    Wearing a bandage, Bai Xin's first sentence when he saw Ruan Chacha was... "I decided to give up Dugu Mohan." Bai Xin firmly informed Ruan Chacha of this "important" matter.

    Ruan Chacha: "???" The second female gave up Dugu Mohan? what's going on?

    "Why?" Ruan Chacha felt so strange, she wouldn't break her head, would she?

    Bai Xin was moved by Ruan Chacha's obsessive emotions, "Seeing that you are going to save Mohan regardless of the danger of your own life, I admire you very much." People who are more important than their own lives, what does she take against Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha: "..." Mainly because Dugu Mohan died, she also had to take a dog, can she have other choices? Affectionate personality design can be seen deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

    "Actually, it doesn't matter, if Brother Mohan likes you, I can..." Ruan Chacha really doesn't want this plot to derail anymore, and it's completely divorced from the original plot!

    Facing Ruan Chacha's selfless consideration of others, Bai Xin immediately interrupted her.

    "You don't need to feel guilty. Love is selfish. If love is as selfless as you, only you will be hurt." Bai Xin reminded Ruan Chacha with heartfelt words.

    No matter what Ruan Chacha said, Bai Xin thought she was a good-hearted person doing good deeds. She couldn't argue with her words. She wanted her not to give up Dugu and cold, but Bai Xin snatched the topic every time. Some tea tea.

    In the end, Ruan Chacha on the hospital bed almost foamed out of her breath. It's over! The two girls are not chasing the loneliness and coldness anymore, can the next plot be the same as the original?

    Wait, if it's not the same, then doesn't she need to die? Ruan Chacha suddenly slapped her stupid head, which shows that this green tea is worthwhile! Is it enough to show that he has successfully escaped from the tragic ending?

    Ruan Chacha quickly turned on the green tea system, and when he saw his green tea value, his smile instantly froze. What's the matter? Rubbing his eyes vigorously, staring at the green tea in front of him, his eyes widened.

    "715 points!" What happened! Obviously the green tea value is 813 points before going out! Why is there no one hundred points!

    "System! You come out! System!" Ruan Chacha sat up in shock, not caring about the pain, so she wanted to ask her the missing 100-point green tea value?

    After yelling, because she was in the ward, Ruan Chacha became a little sensible and yelled relatively quietly, not knowing whether the green tea system was impatient or what she yelled at.

    A green tea value usage record jumped out directly in front of her eyes? Ruan Chacha was opened blankly, can I still use the green tea value?

    Open at one o'clock, and it says "Emergency mission: save the man in the water, Dugu Mohan, automatically open the car door as an auxiliary function of the green tea system, which requires -98 points of green tea value."

    Ruan Chacha is confused, and 98 points are reduced? ? "You robbery!!" Laozi finally increased the green tea value, and his tears were dry, so I reduced it so much at once! ! Angry!

    "Why did the car door open automatically? Didn't Dugu Mohan open it from the inside with his hands?" Ruan Cha was so suffocated.

    The Green Tea System was silent, completely ignoring her anger and confusion.

    "If you don't give me a satisfactory answer now, I will jump down from this building today!" Ruan Chacha gritted her teeth and threatened the green tea system. What kind of ghost system, deduction of green tea value, did not say a word.

    Maybe the threat of Ruan Chacha is really useful. The green tea system has another line, "It takes -100 points, but -2 points less is because the male protagonist Dugu Mohan assisted the green tea system. ]

    Ruan Chacha: "..." means that the system assists her from the cold desert lone window lock button inside the car, a green tea help system, so that the two points are to Tokgo cold desert?

    You are the king of green tea system X! Also assist? She's still jungle!

    "What about me? I risked my life to save him. There should always be a reward, right?"

    Ruan Chacha was so angry that her head was buzzing, she didn't know what she was talking about. Her heart, liver, spleen, stomach and kidney were hurting, she worked so hard. The value of the green tea! !

    【No. ]

    Ruan Chacha again: "..." I really want to hit someone, can the green tea system become a person and be beaten by her?

    She said it was strange. It stands to reason that this car door cannot be opened in the water, but as soon as Dugu Mohan drove the lock button, she opened it as soon as she hit it. She didn't have time to think about it so much at the time. .

    Forget it, the green tea can still be earned if it is not worth it. If you leave it on the green hills, you are not afraid of not having firewood. As for the coldness of Dugu...Wait, she won't be merciful. The wool must be on the sheep.

    Since he saved him and lost 98 points of green tea value, then he has to repay her well, and have to pay several times the green tea value to repay her for his "life-saving grace"!

    Ruan Chacha squinted her quilt, waiting to take the move!

    Dugu Mohan sneezed directly, and Jiang Yue nervously pressed the beeper to let the doctor come and see.

    Ruan Chacha sat on the hospital bed unhappy, Dugu Mohan came to see her from next door, Ruan Chacha saw that Dugu Mohan glared at him, then turned away from him.

    Dugu Mohan: "?" Suddenly ate a hard nail.

    "Are you hungry?" asked her while sitting on the bed of Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha is a little hungry, "a bit."

    Dugu Mohan called and asked the secretary to give him some food. Ruan Chacha temporarily forgave him for the amount of food. Anyway, the value of green tea has been reduced and he suffers. It's not Dugu Mohan.

    In the past few days in the hospital for observation, many people have come to care and greet her, and the only one who makes her feel uncomfortable is Qiu Mo.

    As soon as he came in and said nothing, he peeled the apple and gave it to Ruan Chacha. She had to take the apple and eat it. She didn't know why, she really didn't like apples.

    Although eating it is good for people's health, "Don't just give it to me, you can eat some yourself." Ruan Chacha told him while eating.

    Qiu Mo didn't make a sound, but just kept looking at her, reluctant to leave at a glance, Ruan Chacha was very uncomfortable with him.

    "Why save me?" Qiu Mo asked Ruan Chacha suddenly.

    Ruan Chacha had just finished eating the apples, and he was asked, "Did you save me?"

    Qiu Mo's hand peeling the apples, and then he finished the last apple peel very fluently. Ruan Chacha was worried that he would cut his hands. , He looked at her, his hands still peeling with a knife.

    Looking at them, they trembled. The two were silent at the same time. Ruan Chacha thought of his injury, "By the way, how is the injury on your back?"

    "Okay." Qiu Mo responded indifferently to Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha doesn't believe it, he must be lying to her, how long is this? Enough? "Come here and I'll take a look."

    Qiu Mo didn't move, Ruan Chacha was about to get up. Qiu Mo probably turned around because he was worried that she might be involved in the wound.

    Ruan Chacha took a look at his clothes and almost exclaimed, "It's okay? Are you applauded? It's getting worse!" The

    bruise is not so bruised, but some fine wounds are inflamed, so It looks scary and tight.

    Quickly pressing the pager, an older nurse rushed over, seeing the wound on Qiu Mo's back, and seriously educated him.

    "This wound has become so inflamed! Do you want to get it right? It's really brave." The nurse hurriedly took him to disinfect and get an injection.

    Ruan Chacha watched him being taken away again. Fortunately, she would ask to see his wounds. Qiu Mo seemed to have no mother. Qiu Mo in the article was the son of the unknown lover of Qiu's parents.

    The growth history is also quite sad, so he has developed a sickly, delicate and evil character.

    Ruan Chacha sighed and shook his head. Although he was pitiful before, but now he is the most pitiful, with a tragic ending, and pitiful for others? Still have pity for yourself.

    When her green tea is worth enough, she can get rid of this ending. If she leaves these protagonists earlier, she will be safer.

    Take a chance to look at the map to find out if there are any remote towns and choose a place to live. Thinking of the 98 points of green tea, she hurts.

    The day before Ruan Chacha was about to be discharged from the hospital, the original owner's father came to see her, and Ruan Zongping's face became long when he came.

    "Is your health better?" Sitting on the side of the bed seriously, it seemed that she didn't like the daughter Ruan Chacha very much.

    Ruan Zongping followed a woman in a red dress, and Sheng Suxin looked at Ruan Chacha with a smile.

    A man who should be two or three years younger than Ruan Chacha sat on the sofa indifferently, picked up a magazine and looked at it, his eyebrows were somewhat similar to Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha can probably guess that this is the brother of the original owner. As for the name, she has forgotten.

    It seems that he likes Midsummer very much, but it is not love, but family love, because Midsummer is his mother's niece.

    Dog blood? This is the setting for the Gou Xuewen. Before the end, it seems that Ruan Zongping also recognized Midsummer as a righteous daughter.

    At that time, when she saw the plot of the dog's blood, she rolled her eyes several times, and she didn't know what Ruan Zongping would feel when she knew that her daughter was killed indirectly by the righteous daughter.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-10-13 22:45:02~2020-10-14 18:22:28~

    Thank you for the irrigation nutrient solution Little angel: 56 bottles of Hanihasiyelu; 10 bottles of fish drinking tea; I am not a preserved egg, Feifei! 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1K 111
After all the effort of climbing from a mere daughter of a concubine to the Crown Prince's consort, before the veil was even lifted, I had become a "...
1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
41.6K 520 9
Pinkamiena Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has always been someone that was special to you. Why wouldn't she be? She was sweet, bubbly, funny, a...
187K 8.1K 18
He didn't believe in anything. Why do he have to? Even though they're the one who betray him first. *Got the cover from Pinterest* *And btw, for thos...