Holiday One-shots

By Chair_life

A bunch of my ships and random holidays! (And yes I know the Baudelaires are Jewish, we are changing that in... More

Christmas
May I have this dance? (Quiglet)
The Pumpkin Queen (Jally/ Skelly)
Snowed In (Gossip Girl)
What's Christmas?(Darlingpan)
Lost (Kladora)
VERY LOVELY INDEED (Quiglet)
Meanwhile with the Governor's daughter (the proper one)
Christmas with the Spiers
Spy vs. Spy (Quiglet)
Christmas with the Spiers (Yes, this again)
A Very Merry Christmas
Lost Part 2
Spy vs. Spy (Part 2)
This Christmas
A/N
Guardian a̶n̶g̶e̶l̶ demon (Darlingpan)
His little girl (Always) (Halloween)

Forgive me?- Darlingpan

66 1 0
By Chair_life

A/N Wendy's brother's don't remember Pan that well. And consider this a preview for a story I am writing. @person_owo thank you for the idea.

Peter Pan stood at the door of the house where Wendy lived.  He should be dead, but she saved him. His darling.

After a few moments contemplating, he rang the doorbell. "Good evening, sir, what may I do for you?" a man asked, that was one of Wendy's brothers, that Pan knew.

"Good evening, may I see a Miss Wendy Darling?" Pan asked.

"Whose asking?"

"Peter,"

"Come in, I'll go get her,"
——

"Peter, you're alive, thank goodness!" Wendy exclaimed, running towards him, and then she stopped. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what, my Wendy bird,"

"My brothers, and I'm not your Wendy bird."

"If you knew you would have left," Pan replied and then kissed her cheek, "I did it because you are the one person I've ever loved,"

"If you loved me, I would've known," Wendy replied with a tear sliding down her cheek, and then she whispered in his ear, "good bye, Peter Pan,"

And he lost her
Like he lost his brother
His father
And his mother

But he was determined to get her back.
——

"Regina!" Pan exclaimed running in her house.

"Pan. What the hell do you want?"

"You are telling me everything about Wendy's new life,"
"Why would I do that?"

"Because I know where the dagger is,"

"She is enrolled in the high school. She plays volleyball and is apart of the school newspaper,"

"Anything else?"

"Her favorite movie is 'Ten things I hate about you,' and her best friend is Stella, originally a princess named Star Butterfly," Regina said.

"Do you memorize all your residents?"

"The ones that are valuable, yes," Regina responded, "now did you need anything else?"

"What value is my darling to you?" Pan questioned, "I wanted her out of this game,"

"You love her, that makes her valuable. No one leaves the game, it just simply doesn't work like that,"

__

The conversation with Regina stayed in Pan's mind, she was in danger, all because he loved her more than anything or anybody. There was only one way to protect her, and that was to stay with her at all times, that meant he would have to go to her high school. 

Pan walked into his father's house, as he was told to go to. He never had a good relationship with him, but sleeping in the forest would leave him out of the loop of action, especially so because he had no access to his beloved powers. 

"Good evening, Peter," A woman greeted as he walked in. "I'm Belle, your step- mom," 

"Nice to meet you, Belle, my father isn't home, right?"

"Right, he is closing up his shop, I'll show you to your room."

Belle led him to a room on the other side of the house from her and Rumple's. 

"Dinner is in an hour," she told him before leaving. 

Pan nodded and then walked in the room.

__

"What are you up to?" Rumple asked his son as he sat down at the table.

"I don't know what you mean," Pan responded. 

"Regina tells me you've enrolled in the high school," 

"Yes? I am sixteen," Pan told him, sprinkling some salt on his food.

"You are a million and sixteen," 

"I'm still not as old as the dark one, you know, my father," 

"Pan, I got Wendy's class schedule for you," one of the lost boys said, running in the room and panting with a slip of paper in his hand.

"That will be all, Adam,"

Adam nodded and ran back out.

"Wendy, huh? Pan, you leave that poor girl alone," Rumple told his son. 

"She's a lost girl, she will always be a lost girl, she just needs a reminder,"

"Aww that's sweet, who is this Wendy?" Belle asked. 

"No doubt a prisoner who had the good sense to run away from him," Rumple interrupted.
"She was not a prisoner, and she did not run away, she was kidnapped. Wendy Darling is the queen of Neverland," Pan told them. 

----

Katie Bronze walked through the halls of StoryBook High School, where her best friend, Stella ran up to her. "Okay, what is your identity?" Stella asked, obviously excited, Katie shook her head.

"There are some memories I wish I never got back," She responded, her British accent slipping through. 

"O-M-G, you're British? You have to tell me now,"

"No you go first, I insist,"

"Okay, okay, I'm a magical princess named Star Butterfly!" Stella- Star exclaimed. 

"Lovely,"

"Now you!"

Wendy took a deep breath, "I am Wendy Moria Angela Darling, from the movie we used to watch all the time, Peter Pan,"

"Yes, darling?" Pan questioned as he found his way over to her.

"Are you in school?"

"Yes, and I'm having trouble finding my way around, would you be of some assistance, my darling?" Pan asked, just before bringing her hand up to his lips to place a quick kiss on it, and then Pan noticed it. 

"Is that?"

"No!" Wendy exclaimed, pulling her hand away and yanking the lovely ring off. "It is not," 

"It looked quite like-"

"But it wasn't-"

"Are you-"

"Positive,"

"Do you still l-"

"Absolutely-"

"I knew it-"

"...not," 

"All I ever did was love you,"

"If you had loved me the smallest percentage of what you say, then you would've told me that my brother's were alive and well, you would've told me that your father is the dark one. You know I would've stayed with you. I LO-" Wendy was interrupted by Pan kissing her, she melted into the kiss. 

"Wendy Moria Angela Darling, my queen of Neverland, I was afraid, something you can't discount, I was afraid to lose you like I've lost everyone else because I love you so much I can't function without you, the last twenty eight years have been torture, and I can spend eternity alone, please, come home with me," 

Wendy stared into his eyes, and then put something in the palm of his hand before walking away. 

Pan didn't need to look to know. It was the ring he gave her that night many years ago. 

FLASHBACK

It was the night of Wendy Darling's debutante gala. She wore an elegant gown in her favorite shade of light blue. Her uncle sent her fancy handbag from a new boutique called 'Chanel,' her mother had given her the family pearls, adorned with the fancy jewels and silk gloves Wendy made her way to the mirror. The heels made her taller, and all together more grown up. A pit sat in the bottom of her stomach, nothing felt right. 

Maybe it was the new room

Maybe it was the new look

Maybe it was the tiara given to her by the prince, expecting her to wear tonight, as a sign she accepted his very early offer. 

"Wendy?" Her youngest brother's small voice questioned, knocking on the door. 

"Yes? Come in, Micheal," 

Micheal walked in the room, he was wearing his night clothes, probably just getting ready for bed, he had a box in his hand. 

"Wendy? I have a present for you, because you have to grow up tonight," he said, holding the gift for her to take. 

Wendy picked up the present, most likely a book. Wendy smiled, and unwrapped it to see the darling children's copy of Peter Pan. She hadn't seen the book in years. 

"Oh Micheal-"

"Wait, read the inside,"

"I believe," she read aloud. 

"Wendy, don't you remember?"

"Remember what Micheal?"

"When Peter Pan came and took you to Neverland?"

"That was nothing more than a dream, now go on to bed now," 

"Okay," Micheal said, a bit disappointed. After Micheal left, Bae came in, "Are you going to put it on?" Bae questioned going over to his adoptive sister. 

"I don't know,"

"What's holding you back? Don't you want to be a princess?"

"Yes, but I want to love the man I marry, not just because he's the richest that made an offer," Wendy said.

"Wendy, life isn't a story book, at the very least you'll live a good life, all you have to do is smile and wave," 

"Is that what the princesses in your kingdom did?"

Bae sat down on the window seat and laughed, "No, the princesses in my kingdom all know magic,"

"Oh really?" Wendy laughed. 

"I'm going to go tuck Micheal in, I'll meet you downstairs," Bae told her. Wendy looked out the window, to the second star to the right. 

"I believe," she whispered, almost as if she had a million times before. 

Nothing happened, a single tear slid down her cheek. 

"Goodbye, Peter Pan," She turned to walk out of her bedroom. 

----

The gala was boring, she spent most of her time dancing with the Prince, he was a terrible dancer, until a young man about her age, approach them. 

"I'd hate to interrupt, but Miss Darling, may I have the honor?" He asked. Forest green eyes, brown hair, maybe neat now but recognizable nonetheless. 

Before the prince could protest, Wendy took his hand. "You may," 

"Peter, is that truly you?" Wendy asked, as they begun to dance.

"I told you I'd be back," he whispered in her ear. 

END OF FLASHBACK ( bc I'm giving too much away just read the story when it is published)

"Darling! Please forgive me?"

"I'm sorry, but it's too late,"

And then she was gone

A/N Want more? The story will be published this Monday, on this account, Chair_life the story will be titled, 'His Lost Girl,'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 481 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
18.3K 1K 85
So I have so many ships that I really want to write. This will include some rare pairs and some comment ones. Probably more rare pairs though. Reques...
12.5K 222 19
Started: 30/10/23 Finished: ? Requests: Open We all are in school time currently, so to spare my mental health, I decided to do a one-shot book befor...
17.3K 230 19
the title is pretty self explanatory, but i just write a bunch of oneshots! i do also accept requests, as long as it's pg(so, no nsfw not smut or any...