The Green Tea Female Partner...

By MTL_Tiasa

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

11

5.8K 126 29
By MTL_Tiasa

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 11

    The servants also persuaded Ruan Chacha, "Madam, even if you love your husband, you can't cover up the fact that he beats others." Several servants held injustices for Ruan Chacha, but they did not dare to be alone and indifferent like Joy.

    Ruan Chacha was speechless and wanted to say something, but the servant and the housekeeper took one sentence, and she couldn't speak at all. Is this an out-of-control scene?

    She doesn't know if the scene is out of control, she only knows that the green tea is constantly soaring, and she can't help laughing.

    In the end, Dugu Mohan's face was so dark that she slammed the door and went out. Ruan Chacha took a peek, and she was relieved to see that he was returning to his room.

    It’s not like going out. Now the green tea value has risen to 90 points after the fight just now. You can imagine how fierce it was just now.

    The steward intends to tell the old man, let him teach him a lesson, the situation is not optimistic if this continues.

    Ruan Chacha didn’t watch TV, and secretly planned how to deal with Dugu Mohan before going to the old house. In fact, sometimes she feels soft, but when she thinks about the ending of the original owner, her heart hardens immediately. This is for the male protagonist. What is she soft-hearted for someone who is evil Think about the end of your own, or pity yourself.

    "Hey..." Ruan Chacha exhaled a long breath in the dark night. No matter how difficult it is, she has to fill up the green tea value, and she can avoid Uncle Xing appropriately.

    After she figured it out, she went to sleep, maybe because she was really tired or crying too much, and she had no dreams all night.

    When I woke up, it was already dawn. Ruan Chacha stretched her waist, got up and got out of bed. This foot is getting better every day, and soon she won’t need to use a cane.

    After washing, go downstairs to eat, "Morning." Ruan Chacha smiled and greeted the servant and the housekeeper. Both the housekeeper and the servant were used to the change in Ruan Chacha's personality, but this was a good thing.

    As soon as he sat down, Dugu Mohan also opened the door and saw Ruan Chacha sitting in the restaurant downstairs. For a moment Ruan Chacha could feel that he wanted to turn back to the room.

    Where is Ruan Chacha willing to give him this opportunity, and shouted, "Brother Mohan, good morning." He opened an extremely bright smile.

    Dugu Mohan, who was about to turn around, could immediately feel the butler and servant downstairs looking at him.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Stop moving back to the room, it seems that seeing Ruan Chacha makes the scalp numb.

    Ruan Chacha smiled so happily, he had to see her if he didn't want to see her, so he wouldn't let him think she was a vegetarian?

    Dugu Mohan went downstairs to eat breakfast without saying a word. The serving of vegetables was still the same, but joy was quite annoying to Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha ate breakfast with peace of mind. She didn't bother with breakfast. She waited to see if he wanted to go out. If he went out, she would follow.

    As a result, Ruan Chacha had not waited until Ruan Chacha took the initiative, and there were guests visiting.

    Ruan Chacha looked at the two women on the opposite sofa. Dugu Mohan next to her obviously didn't want to be so close to Ruan Chacha and sat on the side sofa.

    Ruan Chacha didn't care about such obvious details, but among the two women who came to visit, one of them, who was in her twenties, discovered this detail and covered her mouth and laughed softly.

    Ruan Chacha could feel the ridicule and contempt in her smile from her smile, and then observed her surroundings, and found that Dugu Mohan was sitting so wide from her by a big river.

    She knew why the woman on the opposite side laughed, but Ruan Chacha didn't care when she found out. With her sorrowful operation, the ghost could be scared away by her. It is normal to stay away from her.

    However, the woman on the opposite side is so good-looking, she should be... Bai Yueguang? It seems to be the white moonlight of Dugu Desert, right?

    "Why did my aunt have time to come today?" Dugu Mohan spoke first, without even looking at the woman next to his aunt.

    Dugu Xiaoling didn't like Ruan Chacha very much, but it was not too good to express it too much, "This is not Bai Xin, she has just returned from abroad, and I want to take her to see you."

    Bai Xin smiled deeply at Dugu Mohan. Laughing, "Mohan, long time no see."

    Dugu Mohan said hello without any expression, "long time no see." Then he fell into deathly silence.

    Bai Xin didn't expect him to react like this, his expression low.

    Ruan Chacha looked left and right to look at the people who were eating melons. This is the Bai Yueguang of Dugu Mohan. It is written in the original text that Bai Yueguang has been chasing after Dugu Mohan when he was studying in school. He chased him for 3 years. Dugu Mohan let go, and Bai Yueguang suddenly went abroad to study.

    It’s really terrible, but it’s true. Otherwise, how can you let the male lead meet the female lead? This Bai Xin is really good in the original text. The fighting power is leveraged. If the female lead doesn’t have the halo of the female lead, it may not be able to make Dugu Mo Han grabbed it, after all, Bai Xin had always been actively used to it.

    There should be few men who can resist, and take the initiative to approach the woman who pursues him, especially if this woman is so perfect, tusk tusk...If she is a man, she will definitely not be able to stand it.

    How did Dugu Xiaoling think Ruan Chacha was upset, "Chacha, why aren't you called Auntie?" Her brows were raised, and she knew that she was not a good person.

    Ruan Chacha pretended to be helpless and shook her head slightly, "I'm sorry, aunt, you are getting more and more beautiful. I watched it dumb, but I forgot." She really didn't want to flatter, but it was obvious that this aunt was not good. , You have to lay the groundwork first, pave the way for the people, and wait until the net is closed.

    Dugu Xiaoling was stunned for a moment and looked up and down Ruan Chacha, curious how her personality had changed a lot.

    "What's the matter with your leg?" Dugu Xiaoling discovered that Ruan Chacha's leg was injured.

    Dugu Mohan had a very bad premonition, and the alarm bells in his heart.

    Sure enough, Ruan Chacha looked at him, Ruan Chacha hugged her arm very restlessly, and looked at Dugu Mohan with a weak look, as if he was afraid of Dugu Mohan.

    "I...my...legs...yes.." Her face was pale, and she stammered with fright, but looked at the housekeeper and servants distressed.

    Xi Le held a cup of warm water for Ruan Cha Cha, "Madam, calm down." The

    butler asked Xi Le to give Ruan Cha Cha a smooth back and help her ease her emotions.

    Looking at this scene, Dugu Xiaoling suddenly understood something, and looked at her nephew in surprise, "Chacha, is this?" He wouldn't really hurt him, right.

    As soon as her question came out, the housekeeper and servant were silent, Dugu Mohan was alive and irritated, and it really didn't stop for a moment.

    Ruan Chacha tremblingly took a sip of water while holding the cup, "Auntie, no matter what happened to Brother Mohan, I was not careful. Auntie don't get me wrong." When

    Dugu Xiaoling was said by her, she was probably sure that it was her Think so.

    Dugu Mohan stared at Ruan Chacha angrily, "Don't talk nonsense all day." If he had an accident one day, she must have been angered to death by her.

    Ruan Chacha shrank in fright, and immediately covered her mouth and dared not say anything, so you know how to cooperate? There will be your acceptance later.

    The housekeeper and servant felt very uncomfortable when they heard Mrs. Dugu Mohan say this.

    Dugu Xiaoling looked at Ruan Chacha, then stared at Dugu Mohan, frowned, and said nothing.

    The living room fell silent again for a while, everyone, probably only Bai Xin was particularly happy.

    Bai Xin only paid attention to Dugu Mohan. Dugu Mohan's disgust and resistance to Ruan Chacha was what she wanted to see, and this woman did not pose a threat to her.

    "Mo Han, are you working well now?" Bai Xin broke the deadlock.

    Dugu Mohan only replied to her, "It's okay." Then he warned Ruan Chacha with crazy eyes.

    Of course Ruan Chacha received Dugu Mohan's warning, and her lips twitched slightly to show his response to her warning. This is a famous scene, how could she let it go? He thought it was pretty beautiful.

    Bai Xin did not notice the secret communication between the two of them, and was very actively chatting with Dugu Mohan.

    He even took the initiative to sit on the sofa next to Dugu Mohan. When Dugu Xiaoling saw it, she didn't see it, as if it were normal.

    The housekeeper and the servant couldn't see it, this was a blatant seduction.

    Ruan Chacha doesn't need to look at it to know that there must be such a scene. The original central plaintiff did not tear with Bai Xin, but Bai Xin won.

    She sat "uneasily" and watched the two of them talk. In fact, Dugu Mohan didn't say a few words at all, basically "Well, that's right, it's okay." There were just a few quotations back and forth. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.6K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...
54K 1K 127
A month before the end of the world, Lou Dian looked at her with more and more explicit eyes that made her horrified! Many unexpected things happen i...
190K 3.1K 84
The six most annoying people in the variety show "The Most Hated She and Him" ​​were voted by netizens and hundreds of industry insiders Celebrities...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...