Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

34🕙

2.3K 106 90
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"What do you mean it's a problem with getting brat" I whispered on the phone with wayne looking back at beyonce to make sure she's still sleep. "She works with meek for his boss Matthew, he's in charge of the MK gang cookie they the second most dangerous gang in Houston right behind us" he said "Wait, wait Matthew" I asked thinking. "What's his last name" I asked "Knowles" he said. "Shit" I mumbled "What's wrong" he asked "That's beys daddy" I said pacing. "Ok how is that bad, you can kill him" he said and I sighed "If brat finds out i'm barbie it's a wrap, he's been trying to take me out" I said "And what if they told him that I have bey, he's gonna come for her" I finished and he cussed. "Cookie we need to get rid of them like fast" he said and I smacked my lips "I know that wayne damn" I said. Orrr. "Or what?" war. "Nic who you talking to" wayne asked "Hold on a minute" I said then muted him.

"We can't do that". Why not ? i'm ready, you ready so why not. "Yea but it's other people, if we go to war that would be putting bey and my family in danger". Come on onika nobody knows who barbie is, how would they know. "People are smart roman they gone find out idiot". I agree with roman. "Nobody asked you". It's gonna happen once word get out that we looking for brat anyway might as well be prepared. I sighed and unmuted the phone "Wayne we need to prepare for war" I said "You taking it to war" he asked "No but just incase they do, we need to be ready" I said and heard moving so I looked back and seen beyonce waking up. "Aye wayne I gotta go, but make sure you tell everybody what I said" I said walking towards bey "Alright bye nic" he said "Bye" I said then hung up.

"Hey stink" I said and she looked up at me with sleepy eyes and reached for me. "You ready to take your medicine" I asked picking her up and she shook her head "I no wan it bubba" she said softly and I nodded walking her into the bathroom. I sat her counter and grabbed her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and ran it under some water then handed it to her. She brushed across her teeth then spit and handed me the tooth brush "Say ahhh" I said opening my mouth and she opened her mouth "Ahhh". I brushed her teeth for real and rinsed the toothbrush out then rinsed out her mouth. I grabbed her face towel and running it under some warm water then ringed it out "Close your eyes BB" I said, when she did I wiped the towel on her face and took my thumb wiping the crust out her eyes.

"You hungry baby" I asked and she nodded "Ok come on" I said helping her down and we walked into the kitchen. "Medicine beyonce" solo said and I shook my head "She said she don't want it". "She has to take it" solo said and I rolled my eyes "She don't want to, let her get a day off" I said and solo just rolled her eyes. "I'm going to get bey some food, ya'll coming" I asked looking at them "I'm coming" chanel said coming appearing out of no where "Of course yo fat ass wanna come" I said and she shrugged. "Yea we'll go" they said "Alright well let's go" I said then grabbed my keys going to the car "Bubba I sit with you" beyonce asked and I nodded "Yea you can sit with me"

I got in the drivers seat and pulled beyonce into my lap closing to the door "Cookie you betta stop spoiling that girl" solo said getting in along with the rest of them chanel getting in the front and solo and kelly sitting in the back. "Shut up ain't nothing wrong with it" I said starting the car and pulling out "So where we going I was thinking McDonalds" I said and they scrunched their face at me "Girl don't nobody wanna eat no damn McDonalds" Chanel said and I glanced at her "What's wrong with McDonalds" I said and I felt beyonce tap me "Yes baby" I said looking down "We get cream" she asked and I nodded "Yea we can get some" I said "No the hell we not" solo said and I glarred at her. "Yes she can" I said then turned back to the road "It's too early for ice cream" she said "It ain't never too early for some damn ice cream" I said still driving.

"So where we going" kelly asked "Let's go to dennys" solo said "No" I said and everybody smacked their lips. "I was playing dang" I said then drove to a dennys. "man ya'll tryna get out" I asked and they said yes making me geoan. We got out and beyonce reached for me so I picked her up and I did "See that's why she always be wanna get picked up" Solo said to kelly pointing at us "Solo one day i'm gone kill you" I said smiling at her. We walked in and got a booth then sat down "Bubba I color look" bey said shaking me and I looked down. "That's cute baby" I said and she smiled "Tank you bubba" she said cheesing at me then waitress came.

"Hi I am Ashanti and I will be serving you today" she said then smirked at me. She's cute. "Right" I mumbled looking ashanti up and down. "Cookie what do you want" chanel said and I looked around to see everybody looking at me. "Ohh um I want a breakfast sandwich" I said smiling at ashanti "Will you like anything to drink with that" she asked and smirked at me "Some orange juice" I said and she nodded writing it down "Ok i'll be back with you guys drinks" she said then walked away. I turned around and seen beyonce glaring at me "What I do" I asked "No smile" sje said shaking her head "Ok baby no smile" I said shaking my head and she went back to coloring. 'Flirt with another bitch while you with my sister imma kick yo ass" solo said and I looked at her confused "I didn't flirt" I said "You smiled" chanel said and I rolled my eyes "Girls are weird" I said and Ashanti walked back up to us.

"Here go you guys drink" she said setting all of our drinks in front of us "Thank you" we all said and she nodded "You welcome, i'll be out in a minute with the food" she said and walked away. "Cookie do you know her" kelly asked pointing and I looked over to see a girl who was looking directly at us from another table "Nah I don't know her" I said turning back to them at the table. "why she staring" chanel asked and I shrugged "Maybe she think you cute" I said "Nahh cookie she looking at you" solo said and I looked back over to see she was indeed staring me down. "You think she know" chanel asked me and I smacked my lips "No she don't know, nobody does" I said then looked away from the girl . Ashanti came back giving us our food and we thanked her before digging in.

"BB you got food all over you face" I said and she looked at me smiling while I cleaned her face off "Tank you bubba" she said then grabbed her fork looking back dawn at her plate and licking her lips like a little kid. "You so cute stinky" I said smiling at her and she looked at me and smiled then her eyes wondered looking behind me and got big "What's wrong baby" I said and she hugged be looking like she was trying to hide from somebody "Beyonce what's wrong" solo asked looking over here. "D-D-D" "Take you time baby" I said rubbing her back "D-Daddy" she said then pointed pass me to a man that was sitting with the girl who was staring earlier "Oh fuck" kelly said and solo got up about to go over there. "No solo you need to sit yo ass down, we gotta get bey out of here" I said and beyonce started crying "D-Daddy g-gonna hit me" she said and I shushed her "No he's not bey cause if he try something I got sum to handle him" I said and chanel looked at me "Cookie do you have a damn gun in here"she asked I nodded and she sighed "I ain't eating breakfast with ya'll again this is ghetto" she said.

I pulled out some money and put it on the table then I took off my hoodie putting it on beyonce and putting the hood over her head. "Ok beyonce when I pick you up put you head down and leave it like that ok" I said and she nodded rushing into my arms. She put her head down and I carried her out the resturant while the girl he was with stared me down. When we got outside I rushed to the car and got in "You can put your head up now baby" I said but she shook her head and put her thumb in her mouth. A few moments later the chanel, solo, and kelly walked out and got in the car "Did he see ya'll" I asked and they shook their heads "No but I think he might've saw bey" solo said "Fuck" I mumbled "Alright we taking a trip to the trap" I said then started the car driving off.

------- ------

Brat pov:

"You fucking with my gang brat" Matthew spoke to me "What made you think it was a smart idea to harass barbie, NOT one of her members but HER" he yelled at me and I looked at him confused "I didn't harass barbie" I said scrunching my face "Well word is barbie and her gang looking for you caused you harasses her, would you like to explain" he said and I looked over at my so called partner confused. "Correction she didn't harass her she RAPED and BEAT her." she said not making it no better "THAT'S FUCKING WORSE" he yelled baging hid fist on the table. "I don't know what ya'll are talking about, first I didn't RAPE anyone she liked it" I said sitting up "And second I never seen barbie that happened with my friend cookie" I said and she huffed. "Brat I keep trying to tell you she IS barbie" I looked up her confused "What ? no she's not I would know that" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What does your friend look like" Matthew asked "Fine as hell" I said smirking thinking about my baby. "A PICTURE" he yelled and I jumped "Ok damn fussy ass" I said then pulled out my phone going to instagram and showing him a picture "Daddy that's the girl from the resturant" Bianca said and he smiled "We found her" he said and I looked at him confused. "Send this to jacob see if he can find anything about her from her profile" he said handing bianca my phone and she nodded walking out. "Aye that's my shit" I said and he laughed "Brat you just got yourself a promotion" he said "Oh forreal" I said happily "Yes you just dont know how much you helped us" he said doing a evil smile and I looked at him confused. "You definitely not getting her now" she said then got up walking out "Wait what you mean" I said getting up and following her.

Onika pov:

"Alright we need to be three steps ahead of them at all times" I said to all my boys in front of me "Aye nic we got a big problem" Wayne said busting in and I looked at him confused then we walked into the hall. "What is it" I asked lowly. "They know who you ae" he said "Fuck fuck fuck" I said starting to panic a little "What you wanna do" he asked and I sighed "We gotta take them out if that means war then that's what we gotta do" I said and he nodded and walked off making a call. "Ok ya'll we taking this to war" I said and they all started cheering "Aye this is serious" I said and they stopped playing around looking up at me "Ya'll need to make sure to keep your familys safe and kiss them before going out cause you can and some of you will die" I said and noticed melly smiling. "Boss I got a question" he said and I sighed knowing this boy is crazy "Yes melly" I said "It's war so where ever we at if we see one of them we open fire right" he asked and I nodded "Yes but if it is an area with a lot of kids you hold off unless they reach first" I said and he nodded.

"So boss what we gone do first" Micheal asked "First we need to take out meek, ya'll all know who he is find him. Stalk him. And when it's the right time take him out" I said and they all nodded. I walked out and seen wayne sitting outside the door "Hey cookie we found somebody" wayne said and I nodded "Who" I asked "Some weird dude, he drove past your moms house five times and we got the license plate to his car" he said I nodded "Ok tell aubrey it and get him to find a location" I said and he nodded walking away.

I walked into my office and sat down everybody looked up at me "Cookie what's going on" kelly asked and I smiled at her "Fun is going on" I said and she looked at me confused. "Ya'll down" I asked and they all stared at me "Yes" bey said smiling brightly and I shook my head "No not you you don't get to join" I said and she pouted walking over to me. "No fair I play too" she said and I shook my head "No this won't be fun for you only me, we can play a different game" I said and she smiled "Otay bubba" she said and I kissed her cheek. "Cookie what the fuck is going on" solo asked "We going to war with matthew" I said shrugging. "What the fuck nika" chanel said "Look it ain't a big deal i'm gonna easily wipe them out" I said and solo smiled.

"I'm down" solo said standing up and kelly looked at her like she was crazy "What no sit down" kelly said and solo shook her head "Nahh I want matthew blood on my hands" she said and I smiled at her "See that's the right energy" I said pointing at her smiling . "Nooo" kelly said and I rolled my eyes "Ok buzz kill don't join" I said and she shrugged "Ok I won't" she said sitting down and I shrugged going to sit down. Beyonce came over and sat in my lap finishing her video she was watching, she's so adorable

It's a shame I have to kill her dad.

Hello

I'm kinda excited for the war not gonna lie

Also I didn't really read over this so it's probably a lot of mistakes I apologize.

But anyway how way y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
169K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncé changes her entire perce...
53.4K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...