Wicked Game | Miya Atsumu

Bởi sug4rplms

How would you feel when you're stuck with the campus' playboy that happened to be the best friend of your ex... Xem Thêm

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty. (final)
special chapter (part one.)
special chapter (part two.)
wall of fame.
special chapter (miya atsumu.)

twenty-five.

3K 93 43
Bởi sug4rplms

warning: minor explicit language

"Good morning" Atsumu held my head and kissed my temple as soon I as took my seat next to him. I smiled, greeting him back and also Suna and Osamu who were seated in front of me. We had steamed rice, miso soup, yakizakana, tsukemono, nori, and also kobachi for breakfast. "Did you sleep well?" Suna asked while feeding himself his rice. I stopped chewing on my kobachi. His question got me off guard. Well, I spent the night with Atsumu last night but we did it without no one knowing. I glanced at Atsumu who remained calm. He seemed unbothered and just eat his food. I cleared my throat before looking at Suna. "Ye..." Atsumu cut me off before I could even finish my words, "You knew it. Don't bully her like that" he snorted. Suna emitted a snicker, shaking his head and continue eating his food. He what?

"Suna, you're not going to eat your yakizakana?" Akagi asked. The third years were just next to our table. Suna took the plate and handed his yakizakana to Akagi. "Just tell me if you want my food next time" he said. Akagi grinned and took the plate from him, thanking him after. "Kita..." Osamu peeped to look at the captain. "The barbeque... It's tonight, isn't it?" he asked. Kita hummed, "It is. We will get the wet ingredients at the market later so I need you guys to prepare the others" Osamu nodded his head after the leader answered him.

"Atsumu?" a girl approached our table, standing beside Atsumu. I looked up at the brown-haired girl, she was smiling. Who the fuck is she?

"Don't you remember me?" she asked while giggling. Atsumu had a confused look on his face and I noticed that. The girl then turned his head to look at Osamu and Suna. "You guys are Osamu... And Suna, yes I remember y'all" she nodded her head before locking her eyes on Atsumu again. "I'm sorry?" the blonde guy quirked an eyebrow. I looked at Atsumu, putting down my chopsticks. Suna glanced at me. "It's me, Akari. Minato Akari. We met before" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. The food was tasteless because of her presence. I wasn't enjoying my food but I had to act like I am enjoying it to hide my annoyance. Who is this girl?

"Oh? Is that your manager?" she peeped, offering her hand at me. "Hi! I'm Akari. Nice to meet you" she said cheerfully. I looked at her hand, sighing. "Y/N" I said, ignoring her handshake. Osamu scoffed. She pursed her lips, pulling her hand in embarrassment. "Wait, we met before?" Atsumu asked in confusion. The girl named Akari looked at him again with a smile. "Yeah, we hang out at the bar before" she said. That's it. I got the answer now. I could feel my blood started to boil up in me. Atsumu glanced at me, same goes for Suna. "You must have gotten the wrong person" Atsumu nodded his head, trying to convince the lady. She laughed. "No, I'm not. I clearly remember you. We spent the nig..."

I stomped my chopsticks on the table and got up. Everyone, including the third years and Akari, looked at me. "I'm going back to my camp. I left my things there" Atsumu was looking at me. I mirrored his gaze, rolling my eyes. I was annoyed as hell. Not at that girl trying to bring up the shit she had with Atsumu a long time ago. What the fuck was that? Was that even necessary to be talked about, here? While I was there? I walked out from the dining hall, heading back to my camp.

I felt my arm being pulled and the guy stopped in front of me, blocking my way. It was Atsumu. "Let me go" I tried to pull my arm but he held me tight. "I can explain" he looked me in the eyes. He looked worried and anxious. "It's a girl from your past. I got it. You don't have to explain" I pulled my arm from his grip. "Please, listen to me. I couldn't even remember her. She wasn't someone important and besides, I've told you I've quit from doing that shit" he held my sides. I rolled my eyes, avoiding his eyes. "Y/N..." he called my name softly. I actually don't know what to feel other than annoyed and angry. I was pissed. "I need some time alone" I looked up at him. My eyes, the gaze I gave was filled with nothing but anger and annoyance. Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't you believe me?" he asked, letting go of my sides. We were looking at each other and I didn't answer him. "I told you that she's just... Someone I once used to get over you" the frustration in him building up. "Oh" I replied shortly.

Atsumu let out a sigh, tongue poking his inner cheek. His fingers ran his hair behind, gesturing to the frustration he had in him. "Are you being serious?" he looked down at me. I raised an eyebrow. "I told you she's no one. You can't just be angry at me like this" he groaned. "Oh, I can't?" I grunted in disbelief. "Imagine seeing one of your boyfriend's past sex dolls coming to him and talk about the sex they once did before" I yelled. Atsumu sealed his lips, speechless. "At least I never talk about the sex I had when I was dating Rin" I glared up at him. Atsumu clenched his fists. "Why do you have to mention his name? Why do you have to talk about that right now?" he raised his voice. He was pissed as well. "Feel like shit, isn't it?" I smirked before leaving him behind. Atsumu sighed, trying to calm himself from bursting.

I walked out from my camp. I saw Riseki and Kosaku busy moving up the barbeque stuff towards the spot near to the bonfire pit. I couldn't spot Atsumu. Where is he? I was still mad and I started to overthink. My mind was miserable ever since that girl came. And the fact that she's here doesn't help me to chill. "Feeling much better?" Suna stood beside me, hands in his hoodie's pocket. I looked at him, rolling my eyes. He chuckled. "Not yet, I guess" he said. "You know her?" I asked. "Who? The girl earlier?" Suna asked me back. I hummed. "Well..." Suna let out a heavy sigh. "If I'm not mistaken, we were partying at the bar and her group joined us. We hang out and I guess she got laid" he explained. "You guess?" I quirked an eyebrow. "Yeah. I don't know what happen that night because I left earlier. We had sex after I got back from the bar" he looked at me, smirking. I rolled my eyes again. So, Suna and I were together that time.

"Suna, could you get the firewood for the bonfire? I'll get the tinders" Ginjima interrupted our conversation, asking for help. "Yeah sure" he replied. Ginjima thanked him and left to get back to his work. Suna sighed again. "Wanna come along?"

***

OSAMU'S POV

"She doesn't believe the thing I said and she even mentioned the sex she had with Suna!" Atsumu groaned out loud. I looked at the guy who has been walking back and forth in front of me. He was angry and as usual, I'm the listener. I let out a sigh. This is so tiring. "I mean, fine! I got it that you're pissed but you don't have to bring up about the thing you had with your ex-boyfriend! Fuck" he cursed. "What does she expect me to react? Happy? Hell no!" Atsumu sat on his bed, groaning again and again. I looked at him. "She's just mad. Well, seeing other girls being around you got her triggered. You should understand that. Just give her some time alone to calm herself" I said. I honestly ran out of advices. A+ for my effort, at least.

"But still..." Atsumu looked at me. "Girls and their jealousy. It's normal. And besides, Akari even brought up about the thing you guys had back then. Of course, she would feel mad and pissed about it. If I was at y/n's place, then I'd have the same reaction" I cut him off. "I know that her relationship with Suna is a sensitive topic to you but in this situation, you can't be the one who's upset and mad about it. You can't be selfish with how you feel, sometimes you need to be in her shoes and to think wiser. You need to understand why she's mad and why she talked about it. It's because she's trying to imply how shitty it felt for her. She wasn't happy when Akari came and talk to you" I sighed again. "I don't even know she would be here and I couldn't even remember her clearly" he fussed. "Yeah. It wasn't your fault but still, it happened. She came and she talked. That's the thing" I shook my head. Atsumu sighed in defeat. "Let's go help the others" I got up from my bed and walked from our camp.

I was arranging the rocks around the bonfire's pit when Atsumu came to ask if I saw y/n. I simply said no and he proceeded with asking the others the same question. Again, he received nos. He took his phone out of his pocket and called someone. I bet it was y/n who he's trying to reach. I saw him calling y/n multiple times but seemed like his calls either got declined or the signal was just so bad. "Why aren't you answering my call!" he screamed. Okay but that got me shocked. Riseki and Kosaku were also shocked. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I stood up, yelling at him. "Where the fuck is she?" he yelled back at me. "Give her some time, can you? She might be somewhere else so calm the fuck down and get your ass to work!" I threw the rock on the ground before getting back to my work.

I was totally pissed. Instead of helping us with the preparation for the bonfire, he decided to get his personal problem in our way. I can't stand him. Yeah, I get it that he's having a problem with y/n but he should have been professional about it. Riseki and Kosaku were there and he can't just burst out like that. How embarrassing.

"Oh? Suna's not here yet?" Ginjima approached us with two plastic bags of tinders in them. I looked up at him. "Where did he go?" I asked, sighing after. "Ah, I asked him to get us the firewood. Maybe he went to the forest to find it" Ginjima placed down the plastic bags on the ground. Atsumu raised an eyebrow, his head moved to face Ginjima. "He went alone?" Atsumu gave a sharp look at the guy squatting next to me. "Hmm... I think he went with y/n. They were together earlier" I quickly looked at Atsumu. He had that face on him. Fuck, this is getting worst.

***

"I think this is enough" Suna looked at the firewood I was carrying. "You sure?" I asked. He hummed and looked at the time on his phone screen. "We better get going back to the base. The seniors might come back anytime soon" he took the firewood from me. "It's okay I can carry them" I said but he stopped me. "It's okay. It's heavy anyways" he said. We headed back to the base. It was quite an awkward situation for us. Suna wasn't saying anything and it was pure silence between us. This is the first time I felt awkward being around him. I hummed and he looked at me. "Hm?" he asked. I looked at the ground. "Do you... Have a girlfriend... Already?" that was so random. I don't even know why did I ask him that. Ugh!

Suna snorted. "What if I say no? Are you going to get back with me?" he chortled. I looked at him, rolling my eyes playfully. "I was just asking. Can you not?" I whined. Again, Suna laughed. "Nah, I don't have a girlfriend yet" he looked at me. "What about you?" it was his turn to ask. I blinked. I thought he knew about me and Atsumu? "I know you're dating Atsumu now but, are you happy with him?" his voice was soft... And concerned. I looked up at him. "Yeah... I guess" it was a mumble but he heard it. "You guess?" he asked again. I took a deep breath and sighed. "He's nice and sweet but he can be really stubborn and annoying sometimes, you get it?" Suna hummed, understood. "We fought a lot recently and arguing with him tires me" I sighed. "Arguments are normal in a relationship, y/n. We also did have our own miscommunications before so it's just the same when you're with him. You guys just need to be patient and take it as a challenge" I sighed. Suna was right, he has a point but still, I can't deny the fact that arguing with Atsumu made me tired.

We arrived back at the base. I could see the third years were walking, approaching the others who were busy setting up the bonfire pit. "There they are" Ginjima was the first who noticed me and Suna. Atsumu looked at me and quickly made his way towards me. "Why aren't you picking up my calls?" he asked. His voice was almost as a growl. He sounded mad and I don't know why. "Why were you with her?" I couldn't even answer him yet and he grabbed Suna by his shirt. "Atsumu, what is wrong with you?" I pushed him. "Dude, what has gotten into you?" Suna raised his voice. Of course, he would. "Why aren't you answering any of my calls?" Atsumu yelled at me. Osamu approached us and tried to stop him. "Atsumu, stop" Osamu tried to pull him away but Atsumu was being stubborn. He pulled his hand off from Osamu's grip. "No, you stay back" he shot a death glare at his twin. Osamu let out a sigh.

Atsumu looked at me again. His eyes. That stare. It was terrifying. My hands felt cold. I've never seen him acting like this and he scared me off. "I didn't bring my phone" I stuttered, eyes didn't leave his. "Okay, so? You're going to abandon your phone and make me feel worried about you all the goddamn time?" I could see everyone was looking at us. The third years, Riseki, Kosaku, Ginjima, and the other people there as well. I felt embarrassed. I flashed a bitter smile, shaking my head weakly. "No" I mumbled. "But you know, Atsumu... You don't have to yell at me like this. There are people around us. You don't have to embarrass me like this. I have feelings too" I was in the urge to cry but I was holding back. I don't want to cry in front of him, in front of everyone. But shit, my tears dropped and I quickly wiped it off.

I looked at Kita, "I'll excuse myself. I'll be here tonight. I just... Needed some rest as for now" I smiled at him. He looked worried about me as well. He said nothing but giving me a nod as a yes. I looked at Atsumu. "Y/N..." he tried to grab my hand but I left him. I felt so embarrassed. I get it that he's worried but he could ask me nicely instead of yelling at my face like that. I hate it. I hate that Atsumu.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
2.3K 86 10
"𝐖𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘" ┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐ ...
276K 5.8K 35
┌ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 ┘ ❝ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ❞ ┌────────...
51.1K 2.4K 29
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again © myhugelove