You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
๐ŸŒŸ
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
๐Ÿ’Ÿ Thank you ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
- Bonus chapter -

- 79 -

21.6K 948 82
By -_Anamika_-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

"I will drive the car. You will not know the directions and it's hard to say" she said. Oh!! So, she learned to drive.

I didn't speak anything and opened the back door and sat there. Her driving was smooth. She was driving like a expert. She was right. The routes here are tough. I think her house is little outside the city.

We reached the house and it looked awesome. Soo calm and looked beautiful. While driving, I had one thing in mind. She said that she came to NYC. But when??
I had no clue about that.

We got in. The house interior was fully wooden. The house was neat and clean. As soon as we got in, Zaiden was jumping with his hand on his stomach. "Mommy... I am hungry" he said and she asked me to sit.

"I don't want anything"I said and she nodded. She walked to the kitchen while I sat on the sofa.

Zaiden came to me. "Papa..Why did you not come to see me?" He asked and I didn't know what to say.

"Mommy used to say a lot about you. She said that you have many good characters" he said and looked at my unanswerable mouth.

"Zaiden can I pick you up and make you sit on my lap?"I asked him because he is usually not up to cheesy things.

"Haan..Zaiden will sit" he said and sat on my lap.

I cupped his face and studied his features. I wondered how big he has grown up. He is 4 years old,Edward!! I looked at his eyes, nose, forehead, all his features, he looked the same as me but he has black hair like Diya and her eyes. He had her eyes.....I looked at him while my eyes went watery.

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Do you know my name, Zaiden?" I asked him and he nodded a yes.

"Ryan"he said smiling.

"My full name is Edward Ryan" I said as he kept as Whoaa face. I chuckled looking at him.

"Do you go to school, Zaiden?" I asked him and he nodded a yes.

"Yes dad" he replied, an unknown happiness formed in me when I heard him say 'dad'.

That's when Diya came in with a plate in hand.

"Come, Zay" she called him and he got down from me and ran to her.

She made him sit on the wooden chair and started feeding her. She was feeding him rice and dhal. I became well versed in her South Indian cuisine and also in Tamil. Sometimes I go to Indian restaurant in NYC to have Indian food as it reminds her.

She turned to me and asked "Have your lunch too" she said and I didn't reply.

She turned to Zaiden and feeded him. The scene was beautiful to see. They were talking about random things. He was chuckling and having food. Seeing my wife with my child is all I wanted. Diya has now become a mother. Huh? I smiled a little and turned.

After having, Diya sent Zaiden out to play. She came to me and sat next to me but with a small distance.

I was very curious to know so I asked first "When did you come to NYC?" I asked and she nodded a no.

"You have to tell from the first. We will talk about everything from start" she said and I had no choice.

I told her everything that happened.

"Are you stupid enough to drink whatever other's give??" She asked me and I didn't know what to say.

"You know that she is not a stranger and I didn't think like that"I said and she signed.

"Ok leave that. Even I believed her"she said and I asked her next.

"Why didn't you come back the next day after the incident? Pooja and me searched for you the whole day" I said and she looked at me with saddened face.

○ Diya's POV○

I told him about the hospital thing then the chruch and the trust. I also told him about how I got my property back.

"Arjun must be a great guy. I didn't know you would have struggled this much. Walking back and froth to court and home. You even managed to relocate the Old age home and hospital, which is not a small thing. Your parents must be proud of you" he said and again asked "When did you come to NYC? It's not true right??" He was soo curious to know.

I told him everything and I could see him with glassy eyes.

"What the hell?? I didn't even see a letter. No one told me that you came. CCTV incharge is the security, not me. I am the head of the ER but I don't see the CCTV. God!!!!!how is this possible? What the nurses told is absolutely false. Liza didn't work in my hospital first. Then how we would have been romantic?? The number that nurse gave is wrong. I didn't use this number anytime before. She gave some random number. I don't know who is behind all this. Maybe 80 percent that witch would have done it" he said and I got shocked. So he didn't manipulate him. They weren't together. I was happy but I scolded mentally for staying away from him.

"What she didn't work in your hospital?? Everyone is wrong at your hospital. I was waiting like a fool. I couldn't see you too. I wrote my address in the letter. I told that I missed you. I thought you know everything and still you were silent. I thought Liza manipulated you to live with her. But Arjun anna (brother) told me that you are single now. I booked a flight tomorrow to see you at NYC" I said and he looked at me shocked.

He immediately got up and walked out.

"I need some air" he said and walked back and forth in the lawn. I stood there looking at him. He was really angry. I could see that by looking at his face.

"Ryan...Please calm down" I said. This is the first time I am calling him Ryan. From the first I am calling him Edward only. He turned to me and shouted.

"How could I??? All the staff has ruined my life. I didn't expect this. I have done so much for them. I have helped all. If one person is wrong, it is ok. Why should I even work there?? Because of them I lost my precious periods of my life. You have no idea how much I suffered without you. I didn't even know about my child existence" he shouted and took out his mobile from his pocket.

He walked further and spoke something. I didn't go behind him. He spoke for 10 minutes and walked fast to the table, which is in front of the house and sat.

I walked there and sat opposite to him. Suddenly I could hear a voice from the mobile. Is he in video call??

"Yes sir, Yes sir" he said and he called me. I asked him what?? God!! I don't know what is he up to.

I put the chair next to him and sat. I looked at the video call and it was the head of the hospital. God !! .....We greeted each other.

- "Don't leave the hospital, Ryan. You know how important you are for us. We know you have got n no of opportunities outside. But, kindly consider" He said and I got shocked. What?? Is he leaving the hospital??

- Sir, This is not the first time this is happening in our hospital. I don't want to mention the names. But this hospital affects my personal live then how can I be here.

- "Ryan, Today it has happened to you. Tomorrow it can happen to anyone. We have to change the staff or set strong rules and regulations. For that you can't just leave the hospital. As of now, we we will punish the staffs who are responsible for this" The head of the hospital said and I looked at Ryan.

- "Don't punish others. It will ruin their lives" I whispered but he shouted " We keep thinking of others. But, others don't think like that. Once if one gets the punishment the others won't do it" He said and turned to the head.

- "Sir, if you punish the concerned people. I will stay and you have to seriously look into the issue that no one affects hereafter" he said and the head of the hospital called someone and asked the nurses and receptionists to assemble in 5 minutes.

W

e were waiting in silence when one by one everyone entered the room.

The head of the hospital asked me to tell who it is and I was reluctant but what Edward said was true. They need to be punished.

The head first warned all and then he called the 2 persons to the front. One the receptionist and another one the nurse. I didn't see the nurses who spoke in the washroom that day so we couldn't find them. But, the nurse who got caught, she pulled out the ones who were also involved. There were extra 3 nurses who were also involved.

He threatened them to say the name of the one who told them to do this and the receptionist finally spoke....

- Sir, It was Liza madam. She showed Diya madam's photo and asked me to inform her if she comes some day

- nurse spoke "Sir, Liza mam asked me to make her wait. She also asked me to tell her that Dr. Ryan is not willing to meet here"

Ryan asked them to tell who was the one who took the letter and one of the nurses turned up. She accepted that she was the one who did that.

The head scolded them in front of everyone so that they would also know what will happen if they do like this. The fired them in spite of them pleading. They actually got heavy amount for doing this. The nurses head and also the other nurses apologized to me and Edward. Edward was still angry. But the head of the hospital, he assured him that he would look into the issue and insisted him to stay. For that, Edward agreed.

After we ended the call. Ryan called Liza.

- "You fuckin bi**h" he sweared at her.

I couldn't hear what she spoke. I could only hear his voice.

-"Hey stop it. I told you that I don't want to see you face. But, you joined the nearby hospital. I found out how you paid the nurse that day when Diya came to the hospital. How can you steep so low? No wonder because you said you slept with me right? You bit*h. Just resign now and get out my sight. You ruined my life. Frickin 4 years. You don't know what I can do. You will see it now. I will ruin your carrer. In 10 mins you will get a call from the director saying that you are fired. In your conduct letter, you will see the remarks as bad. You have to roam around taking your resume to join a hospital. No one will take you here. I will also inform the Medical association in NYC. Just wait and watch.......
Ahhhh!!! I am really getting mad to hear your voice" he shouted and ended the call. I couldn't speak to him anything. He looked very angry like he will hit a person or break something now.

He called many people. From all that, one thing is conform. That he did what he said to Liza. By now, they would have fored her.

While he was talking to someone....

Zaiden called me.

-×-×-×-×-×-

Continuation in 80th chapter.

~ 1920 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 3.9K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
71.3K 5.6K 33
ใ€Š Featured in ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ & ๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐…๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Reading lists ใ€‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ : A handsome and hardworking man...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
1.3M 89.7K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...