A new legacy:Secrets Revealed

By mindhackglitch

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or legacies, im making liberal use of it though👌🏻 This will be the sequel to... More

I feel empty without you
Am I drowning ?
A deal ?
Do you know who she is?
Secrets
I dont regret it
I cant let you make that choice
Do you know kai?
They have one of those here?
On the bright side
You want to do what?
Reunions and death threats
On second thought.
A dragon of course
You weren't invited
Ill be the villian
Thats a promise.
Dont you dare touch her

We're closed

645 35 0
By mindhackglitch

Hope POV

Hours passed maybe, considering I've lost all sense of time in this goddamn place, I thought about Ryan's offer.It seemed appealing but I couldn't trust him. What if in the process we unleash more monsters or Malivore gets released so I didn't trust him but on the other hand even if I stay here the sacrifice I made was meaningless because I'm not doing anything to stop Malivore either.
Maybe I'm afraid to face reality because if I go back to the real world and see the faces I want to see but them not recognizing me would make my meaningless sacrifice reality. 'Nothing's ever truly meaningless Hope' my mind said back to me and yeah maybe I'm getting a tiny bit stir crazy in here too.

I heard the clicking of shoes come toward me, I didn't have to look to know it was Ryan.

"Have you thought about my proposition Hope ?" My mind was still going through the different scenarios how bad it would be if I agreed to his deal before I answered him.

"I am" I paused " I'm going thinking about it real hard you can trust me on that" I said I sank down to the floor.

"And what do you say will you trust Little O'l me to get you out of here or will you wallow for forever in here?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose, his tone made it even harder to trust him.

"Tell me what you'll do when you get out? Will you continue to try and raise your father so that it can reek havoc in the real world ?" I asked taking a shot, he seemed to pause but the smile never leaving his face like this situation was so damn amusing.Im not a morbid person I understand humor but there was no humor in this situation.

"Hmm now maybe I will or maybe I won't depends really" my eyes narrowed at that comment.

" on what?" I calmed myself and stood up to my feet " do you really want to see the world destroyed or whatever chaos Malivore will bring?" I saw some emotion flicker in his eyes but as soon as I saw it,it disappeared.

He sighed before turning around " I will tell you this Hope Mikaelson I never wanted to raise my father willingly" he said before walking away leaving me once again with my thoughts and to think about that last comment of his.

" I can't trust you" I said underneath my breath,I watched his back disappear into the darkness.

Trusting Ryan is dangerous and I won't and can't trust him but we both benefit from the deal if what he said was true that him raising his father was never his own choice then maybe just maybe I have a chance to get out of here and finish what I started. 'Those are a lot of maybe's' oh shut up I know it is.

Flashback

We were sitting on the dock, watching the sun set, I kept thinking about what he told me about leadership and trust.

"You're thinking too loud hope" he said without looking away from the view " what's wrong?"

I sighed and set my head on his shoulder, our hands were intertwined.

" what do you do if you can't trust anyone around you? I'm not talking about my friends but what if you're in a situation like that?" I heard him breath in and out again before he spoke while making small patterns on the back of my hand.

"That's easy trust yourself" he paused "trust in your abilities, your strength, your intelligence so yes when you're surrounded by someone you can't trust, the obvious choice is to trust in yourself" he finished pecking my head.

"Is that what you were thinking so hard about?"

"Hmm I guess but you make it sound so easy" I heard him chuckle " no it wasn't easy for me but growing up like I did made me trust myself and kurama"

There was a moment of silence before he broke it " besides don't think too hard, your brain might just burst" he laughed and flicked my forehead softly.
Flashback over

He made it sound so easy but I needed to trust myself, to be honest I'm not even sure where to find Ryan he walks off and disappears, so I guess I'll have to wait here for him and let him know I've made my choice.

It would be nice to see you one last time even if you don't remember me Naru.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Naruto POV

It was 9pm when I left the motel and started to drive to New Orleans. I arrived at 3pm the afternoon. I didn't know where to find Freya but I guess I would have to go to the French quarter first besides I was hungry and needed to get something to eat.
I parked my car at the side of the street and walked through the streets.It seemed lively from what Hope told me New Orleans was where most supernatural species made their homes.

My phone rang, I looked at the ID 'Elizabeth' she was probably going to give me a earful, since I haven't contacted them in weeks but spoke mostly to Alaric.

" Hey Eli" I said into the phone as I passed some restaurants I blinked and saw a restaurant looked like a burger place, the little bell rang as I entered.Lizzie on the other hand was still ranting and I kept the phone away from my ear as she continued.

"Okay are you done now?"

"Yes I am and now that I'm  relieved that you're alive I have something important to tell you!" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion if there was anything more important Rick would've called me.

"What's wrong ? Did something happen?" I asked as I took a seat in an empty booth.

"Yes it's terrible.....Jo ......my twin sister" she paused dramatically , all sorts of shit was going through my mind and I didn't need Lizzie to be such a drama queen.

"Tell me she's okay what happened!!?" I asked clenching my jaw and getting ready to leave just as I sat down.To be honest, I thought she might've gotten sick or something or something worse but the next words that came out of lizzies mouth I nearly cracked my phone.

" she fell in love with the hobbit and are now dating" I couldn't help the unbelievable laugh that came out of my mouth, I mean the guy was a flake and I didn't think Jo needed that kind of guy in her life but I also wasn't going to tell her who not to date.
I will sure give her hell when school starts back up though . The waitress came over to me and asked my order, I held up a finger indicating I'd need a minute she nodded and left.

"Why are you laughing this isn't a joke I'm serious, like swear on my favorite Louis Vuitton bag serious!" She screamed into the phone I rolled my eyes.

"Wow then you must be serious, but Eli as weird as I think Jo falling in love with the hobbit is" I paused gathering my thoughts " I can't make her break up with him"

"Then why did I call you ? You're useless" she huffed childishly

"And here I thought you missed your big bro" feigning offense to her rebuttal.

"Yeah yeah don't get butt hurt of course I did, aaaaaaand I loathe to admit you're correct in staying we can't stop the hobbit from getting his grubby paws on my twin." She breathed out " she'd hate it"

" hmm she will but I've got to go I'll speak to you later Eli"

"Yeah yeah go be a spy on your secret not so secret missions" she dismissed

" not a spy I prefer ninja" I replied in amusement

"Whatever you say Jackie Chan" I knew who that was because since I told them about my past she insisted I watch Jackie Chan movies.

"I don't know whether that's an insult or a compliment" I replied honestly

" it could be both" she paused and laughed into the phone "but be safe and talk later I have to go bleach my eyes from the view Josie so generously provided me with" I didn't even ask because I didn't want to know.I  said my goodbyes and ended the call. The waitress was waiting patiently I smiled in thanks.

"Sorry about that little sisters can be dramatic" I said " I'll have a burger, fries and a chocolate shake thanks" I said she wrote down the order and disappeared.

I waited 15 minutes before my order was delivered, I was hungry  and dug immediately into the meal, after a few more minutes she came back. I didn't know where to find freya but I needed to ask around.

"Can I get you anything else handsome?" She flirted, I gave her a polite smile and shook my head before getting an idea " uhm yeah I'm looking for a freya Mikaelson any idea where I can find her?" I asked taking a shot I watched her eyes flash in recognition.

"Hmm you might want to try a bar call Roseau's she owns it and spends most of her time there" I smiled and looked to her name tag it read molly I paid for my meal and gave her a 50 dollar tip " thanks Molly I appreciate it"

She gave me a flirtatious smile as I put on my jacket and exited the booth "anytime handsome" she waved I smiled and left.

'Roseau's' I thought as I exited the sun was getting lower, but even so the heat didn't subside, as I continued walking through the streets I felt people following me.I didn't know whether the were vampires or what there were, there were too many people on the sidewalk. I turned off into an empty alleyway and stood with my back against the wall waiting for my two stalkers to show up.

My eyes were closed I picked up the scent of the my two stalkers, I smelled the air 'hmm werewolves'

"Mind telling me why I have two wolves following me?" They seemed stronger than the wolves at school, they probably train much more than our wolves do.My arms stayed crossed over my chest as I waited for them to answer.

"Who are you? And what do you want with the Mikaelson witch?" I opened my one eye and glanced at the one who spoke, he looked buff, his muscles were big and even more so because his hands were clenched at his sides his irritation showing clearly. The wolf next to him had a much calmer demeanor, didn't show much on his face but he looked ready for a fight.

I sighed softly and smiled " hmm well I mean if you need magic done you go to a witch no?" I said pushing myself from the wall and put my hands in my pockets as I waited for them to process my words.

The calmer wolf decided to speak, he narrowed his eyes as he sized me up I wasn't built big but I wasn't scrawny either " yes and we want to know why an outsider wants to see her?" I shrugged and walked away " like I said I need a spell done and apparently she's the best so ? If we're done here I'd like to be on my way." I tried to step away but the dirty blonde haired angry wolf stood in my way.

"Yeah I don't think you're going anywhere" I narrowed my eyes and looked between the two of them.

I smiled smugly " is that so?" They didn't answer instead their eyes flashed gold and attacked me, I evaded their punches easily.
The dirty haired blond swung a right hook and I caught it on my hand and held it. The other dark haired one attacked from the back as he got closer I thrusted a kick reinforced with chakra to his midsection that let him sail against the wall .He coughed and groaned spitting out some blood.

My attention returned to the dirty blonde haired guy, his right hand firmly in my grip as I clenched down and broke his hand. I watched him crumble to the ground holding his now broken hand.

I fixed my jacket and nodded toward them " well as I was saying I'll be on my way it was nice meeting you" I mock saluted and exited the alley.

I continued my walk and saw a bar called Roseau's, the sign said closed.I put my hand on on the handle and pushed hard breaking the handle.The bar was dark the only light sources was the dimmed lights and the window which the sun shined through.There was a tall blonde behind the bar, she looked in her early thirties still beautiful though 'Mikaelson genes though gotta love it' I thought with a small chuckle.

"We're closed" she said her mouth set in a firm line as she watched me closely.I smiled and scratched my head.

"Well your handle is broken so being the Good Samaritan I am I decided to let the owner know" I paused and put the handle on the table next to me " here's that broken handle".

I took a step closer to the bar, while she watched me under a close eye but I wasn't bothered " now I believe under those circumstances a reward is usually given right?" I said easily.

She seemed to ignore my previous statement and put the glass down she was cleaning " who are you and what do you want?" I ignored her tone and continued to survey the bar and sensed for other employees there wasn't any as I took a sit at the bar.

"Names Naruto Uzamaki" I said holding my hand out for a hand shake,she didn't take the offered hand instead stared at me suspiciously. I shrugged and took my hand away interlocking my fingers underneath my chin.

" Now about that reward I believe I earned it especially after I had to deal with two of your guard dogs"her hand clenched.

"Did you kill them?" She asked shortly I laughed and shook my head.

"No, but I'm a busy guy so,I want you to tell me where I could find Kol ." She scoffed.

"I don't know a kol" she lied easily my expression remained the same.

"Oh silly me let me clarify ...I'd like you to tell me where I could find your brother Freya Mikaelson" I said with a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 764 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
259K 5.2K 8
Just something I though of all of a sudden. My OC Miley is apart of it so please enjoy. Naruto had finally done it! He beat Sasuke and keeps his prom...
18.3K 555 29
Disclaimer: I don't own legacies,Originals or Naruto however I will be using their characters. So after the Malivore chapter is concluded, our hero f...
6K 191 18
I'm lazy to rewrite the description for the new story. So just go back to the old story and then come back here XD. Anyways as always the Golden line...