The Green Tea Female Partner...

By MTL_Tiasa

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

8

7K 139 30
By MTL_Tiasa

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 8

    "Thank you." Ruan Chacha thanked him delicately, with a sincere tone. This thank you was sincere. To be honest, although the doctor is like the male lead, he is better than the dog male lead.

    Han Annan smiled, "You don't need to be polite to me, although the foot injury is almost recovered, but the mood is also very important." The person who loves does not love himself, and he does it to himself. This kind of thing is unbearable for any woman. pain.

    Ruan Chacha smiled sadly, "I...I'm fine, as long as I can see Brother Mohan, it's more important than anything." Then he lowered his head and clasped his fingers silently.

    Han Annan looked at her infatuated and sighed, "You must not bear to do anything to you, no matter how much you love that person." He glanced in a certain direction with a pointed look.

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head and forced her smile to hold back! Can't laugh! Laughter will break your work.

    "It doesn't matter, for the sake of Brother Mohan, I am willing to suffer all the grievances. As long as Brother Mohan is happy and happy, it is enough for Chacha." Ruan Chacha sadly looked sad, Laozi for the value of green tea, Fight.

    Han Annan shook his head helplessly, persuading those who fell in love without moving.

    The person involved was Dugu Mohan: "??" How to listen to what they mean, he is still a heinous man who does his hands on women?

    The value of green tea is +2, and Ruan Chacha secretly said a few times, this Dugu Mohan is just unclean.

    Xi Le was so angry that he hated the husband, and the wife loved him so much. If the husband lost his wife, he would regret it.

    "Brother Mohan, aren't you going home tonight?" Ruan Chacha really hopes that he will go back! If he doesn't go back, what about her green tea value?

    Looking at Dugu Mohan with longing eyes, Dugu Mohan's face was gloomy, "Go!" at Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha gritted her teeth secretly, okay, you haven't learned your lesson yet, have you? Lowered his head and sobbed a few times.

    "Brother Mohan, because tea is not good enough, Mohan is angry. Chacha will never resist Mohan in the future. Brother Mohan can make tea wherever he wants. That day... Chacha hurts too much and can’t stand it. I just...did away." Ruan Chacha is "heartbroken", for a little bit, let you answer if you don't answer, wait for the answer! Until I receive permission.

    Dugu Mohan clearly felt that the eyes of Han Annan and Xi Le who were next to her were angry, and his face was even more gloomy.

    "Nonsense! When did I do it to you?" Dugu Mohan was really so angry that her stomach hurts.

    Han Annan looked at Dugu Mohan's expression and found that he did deny this matter, is it possible...Han Annan looked at Ruan Chacha questioningly.

    Ruan Chacha didn’t notice Han Annan’s gaze, even if he noticed it, he didn’t care. For Ruan Chacha, Han Annan was an NPC with a green tea value. Who would care about NPC’s views when playing games?

    "Affectionate money" looked at Dugu Mohan, and then realized that there were two people beside him, and changed his mouth at a loss..

    "Brother Mohan, of course, would not do anything to Chacha. He is a stupid chaotic mouth and talks chaotically. Brother Mohan is sad because the tea is not good, I...I should fight..." Anxiously afraid of Dugu Mohan, he raised his hand to hit his face, and was stopped by Joy in time.

    Ruan Chacha was so sad to get rid of the restraint of joy, she had to hit her in the face, struggling with a little force, and shouting softly..

    "Let go of me! I want to punish myself, I let Mohan My brother was almost misunderstood, because I can't speak, and it has nothing to do with brother Mohan." Ruan Chacha acted very well in acting.

    Tsk tusk tusk, this trick does not have a green tea value of 3.4 points, it is really a loss, although I did not beat myself, but after all, I played hard.

    Dugu Mohan's always indifferent expression was somewhat broken at the moment, which really made him look dumbfounded.

    Han Annan, who was still suspicious of Ruan Chacha just now, immediately hit his face and put aside the only question. Judging from the current situation, Ruan Chacha really loves coldness and love to his bones. This is not to be denied. .

    Ruan Chacha was still crying and trying to fan herself, Han Annan returned to his senses and stepped forward to stop Ruan Chacha.

    "Enough of you! Mo Han! Don't be too much!" Han Annan saw Ruan Chacha is like this. Mo Han hasn't repented or apologized for him. Ruan Chacha did this for him. It's not easy for a woman.

    Although Han Annan still hates Ruan Chacha, she is a weak woman and a disadvantaged group.

    Dugu Mohan: "??" He really didn't do anything this time! No, he didn't do anything any time!

    "I didn't..." Dugu Mohan retorted subconsciously.

    As a result, when Han Annan heard it, he was just defending, "Hurry up and apologize to Ruan Chacha and take responsibility for your own actions." Han Annan frowned and said to his good brother who grew up with him. He hates domestic violence very much. Han he knows why.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." He apologized? ?

    Seeing Dugu Mohan's unbelievable expression, Ruan Chacha strikes while the iron is hot again.

    I pulled Han Annan's sleeve corners with my hand, "Brother Mohan didn't apologize to me, he didn't need to apologize to me. Instead, it was me who kept causing trouble to Brother Mohan, so I wanted to say sorry to Brother Mohan. .."

    Ruan Chacha Chuchu's poor water eyes easily made Han Annan fall into it accidentally. After a while, she looked at Mohan's direction with both love and fear.

    Han Annan remembered the look in her mother's eyes when she was a child. His face was very ugly. He rarely felt angry. For the first time, he stood up and faced Dugu Mohan with a handsome face.

    "Mo Han, no matter what, domestic violence is very wrong. No matter what Ruan Chacha is wrong, you can't use phone calls to solve the problem."

    Dugu Mohan's heart can be described as cold, "You don't believe me?" His expression was full of shock. Can't seem to believe that my brother doesn't believe him?

    "You know what I hate the most." Han Annan's always gentle face, at this time the whole body exuded the chill of no one else near.

    The confrontation between the two made Ruan Chacha not expecting this scene, right? Aren't these two iron brothers? Is this provocation about to capsize?

    Dugu Mohan was taken aback for a moment, remembering something, and staring at Han Annan with her lips pressed for a few seconds, picked up the suit from the chair, and strode out of the office angrily.

    "You're amazing!" When Dugu Mohan passed by Ruan Chacha, he stared at Ruan Chacha, said her, and slammed the door out of the office.

    There was a loud bang in the office door. After Ruan Chacha had the previous two experiences, he approached the door and covered her ears radioactively. Han Annan saw this scene.

    Han Annan confirmed Mo Han's potential for violence, and reached out to Ruan Chacha.

    "

    Bring the phone ." Ruan Chacha put the phone in his hand in a daze, no, why did she listen to him like this? When she wanted to get it back, Han Annan had already put her hand back.

    Seeing that he dialed a number with her mobile phone, he handed it to Ruan Chacha.

    "Yes, Mo Han will do it to you in the future, find a place to hide for the first time, then turn the phone to mute and call me, I will be there soon." Han Annan confessed to her with a lonely expression, and then followed out. Closed the door.

    Ruan Chacha was a little confused by this series of operations. Why is this scene so like the operation of the boss that you see on TV? What if she calls him the first time she gets a domestic violence? Wouldn't it be over? The police brothers feel safe.

    It wasn't until Han Annan left the house that she completely reacted, "Where's Brother Mohan?" She dropped a sentence and left? She knows she is good, but... he just left?

    Joy means hating iron but not steel, "Long gone, madam, you are so good-looking, why do you have to love one if you can't find a man..." Scum.

    Ruan Chacha hurriedly got up from the sofa and replied with joy nonchalantly, "I don't want anyone but him." She couldn't help the task-bound person, the only person in charge of her life and death.

    "Quickly, catch up with him." He has to go back when he goes back, and he has to go back if he doesn't go back, I still have to break the green tea value to 7 or 80 today! See where he runs.

    An angry Dugu Mohan rushed into the car with a murderous look. The door of the car was closed by him. He held the steering wheel and took a deep breath. Something seemed to come to his mind, and he thumped the steering wheel vigorously.

    After slowing down, I turned on the music beside my right hand, tapped it casually, and started the car.

    "... It hurts like being shot~ So painful, so painful..."

    Dugu Mohan held the steering wheel for a while: "..." His right hand vigorously switched the songs on the screen.

    "Oh~ people are sitting at home, oh~ the pot is coming from the sky, old iron, heart-

    struck ..." Dugu Mohan's hand muscles were about to bulge out, and he turned off the music directly, his face gloomy as before the storm.

    The author has something to say:

    Note: It’s really heartache like being shot, oh~so painful, so painful..."

    From: Baidu lyrics, like a shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 1.5K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
16.6K 294 42
The two clans of fairy and demon are opposed to each other. Bai Yao, the ferret Jing, is the most impoverished existence of the demon clan. Her mothe...
10.1K 91 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/