ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Confusion.

1.2K 51 21
By LamaXebecs

Chapter 80: Confusion

*Squeak! Squeak!* The sound of shoes turning corners, alerts the Kages of an incoming figure.

Slamming the doors open with two shinobi following her, is none other than the young Otsutsuki.

"Don't Confine him!"

----------------------------------------------Earlier~------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-How can this be...? M-My father was an Uzumaki..Right?! Did...Did gramps lie to me? Wait...Argh!" She runs out of the room towards her shared room with her- now- half brother.

"Kawaki!" He turns to her with bored eyes.

"What?"

"Your my half brother!" She shuts the door and jumps in front of him onto the bed.

"What...?"

"Your related to me! I don't know how...My father was an Uzumaki...I think the lied to me...I'm so confused!" She grips her hair angrily, frustrated with the turn of events.

'How the turns have tabled!' Her eye twitches.

'Not the time for jokes!'

"I'm not following you..."

"Kawaki...Who was your biological father...?" His eyes darken as he glares at the ground.

"Some drunk old man who used me as a punching bag..."

"Was he an Uzumaki?"

"No. He wasn't from any specific clan." She breathes heavily.

"Lord...I've been lied to...My entire life...I had a brother, and I didn't even know!" Kawaki furrows his brows, not used to showing this much emotion.

"I don't understand this either. Who were the assholes who lied to you...?"

"Their dead." His eyes twitch.

"Then of course they lied to you."

"No wait- I mean- Argh! It's hard to explain." She breathes in and slowly gets off the bed, grabbing her book.

"Here, entertain yourself with this. I'm going to meditate for answers."

"How is that going to get you answers."

"I'll be trying to contact my grandfather..." He nods and leans on his bed. Ahmya walks up to her own, sitting on it indian style and cupping her hands together.

'Grandpa. If you can hear me, I need to talk to you...Please just this once answer to my call! I need answers!' 

She closes her eyes, breathing in deeply and all of her surroundings disappear before.

'Just this once, I shall answer to your request, Ahmya.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grandpa?"

"Sit down. I know what your here for." She sits down on the rock beside him, awaiting her answers.

"I may have lied to you about who your biological father was..."

"No Shi-!"

"Do not cuss here, please."

"Why am I related to Kawaki!?"

"Your father, the man I spoke of who was an Uzumaki is indeed real. But he was not your biological father, only your step-father." She shuffles to find a comfortable spot, finally finding hers.

"His name was Akira Uzumaki. He was a sealing master, not really known. Your mother used to be with a man named Sabishii, and soon she became pregnant with you. But he soon changed, he began drinking more than usual, threatening her and almost hitting her. He was emotionally abusive and your mother was not about to lose you because of him."

Her eyes water slightly.

"She left, and on her journey to find a resting place, she soon met Akira. They fell in love, and he vowed to care about you as if he was your own father."

"Wait, How do I have Uzumaki blood?"

"I also lied about your mother being full Otsutsuki. She's a quarter Uzumaki." Ahmya nods.

"Continuing...Eventually came the day where you would be born. Your mother gave birth to a beautiful silver haired girl, naming her Megumi as she thought of the girl as a true blessing to her.  Sadly, she ended up passing away.'

He looks at the girl to make sure he could continue speaking.

"Akira was distraught, but he kept his promise of treating you as his own daughter. He soon met Kara, and they promised him they would take care of you. Years of growing up there, he noticed they seemed to be using your rinnegan in the wrong ways. He decided to get you out of there, if it took his life, so be it. He planned everything.

He ran with you one day. you were only four years old, and he wanted you to live a normal life of love and although he didn't wan't to take you from Kawaki, he had no choice but to do so. 

Once he found an area to let you live, he sealed your memories, true to his name as a sealing master. He died your hair and made it red, the dye was supposed to last for twelve years. He planned Everything. He was going to keep his promise to the end. And sadly, that led to his death.

He left, and soon created a trail for Kara to follow him.

It was only a week later, when they killed him."  Ahmya held her head in her hands and cried small and silent tears.

"All of that...Because I was born..?" He frowns.

"Your mother was correct. You are a true blessing. She wouldn't want to see you like this."

"Who was Kawaki's mother?" She ignored his statement.

"A random woman your father had a night of pleasure with." She grits her teeth.

"Do not Call him my father. My father is an honorable and amazing man." He smiles and nods.

"of course."  She furrows her eyebrows and grits her teeth.

"Why would you lie to me?"

"I wanted to protect you. You have gone through enough, You didn't need to know your biological father hated you."

"It would have been better if I knew..."

"Your tears suggest otherwise..." She clenches her jaw.

"Anything else you need to tell me...?"

"One last thing." Her vision starts darkening, signalling that she was returning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Be Careful."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You done?" She nods, confused with her grandfathers answer.

"Your my brother. Same father, different mothers. My step-father took me away from Kara in fear that they would use my eyes." She somehow manages to keep her voice level. He nods in understanding and goes back to reading, although his mind was focused anywhere but the words and sentences on it.

"I'll be back." She quickly starts running towards the five Kage summit, faster than she ever has.

'No way will I let them Confine my brother when I've just found him! I may have broken it before, but I promise I'll keep that promise to protect you, from now on!'

"Oi! You can't go in there Ahmya-Chan!" She ignores the two men guarding and sprints forwards, turning corners until she sees the doors towards the meeting room.

She slams the door open.

"Don't confine him!" 

The hokage and his right hand man stare at her in shock. She didn't always just interrupt a kage summit.

"Ahmya Leave right now." She grits her teeth and teleports in front of the hokage.

"We need to talk."

"We're busy-"

"it's about Him. " He narrows his eyes.

"Speak with all of us, then."

"It's best if this is discussed in private..."

"We all need info on him, so share what you can." She scratches the back of her head and looks at the ground.

"That boy...Is my brother..."

"""""..."""""

"Ahmya, This isn't the time for jokes." She looks up at him with annoyance.

"Maa...I wouldn't joke about this! He's my half brother...I found out today..."

"How do you know this?"

"Sakura-San checked...and...I have memories of him..."

"Why didn't you tell us before!?"

"Because my memories were sealed! I broke the seal this morning!"

"This is unbelievable...!"

"How do you think I feel?! I finally get my memories from when I was four years old only to find out my father was an alcoholic and abusive man, who didn't even want me!?" Her voice cracks at a few words, showing how close she was to breaking. Naruto stands up and walks to her.

She expects him to scold her, or yell at her or even hit her. But instead, He hugs her.

"I'm sorry." Was all he says as she bites her lip, controlling her tears.

"Is there any important information we need to know?"

"T-The man who adopted Kawaki was called Jigen. I think he was the leader of Kara because I have a few memories of him training us..." She winces at the violent memory. This action not going unnoticed by them.

"Was the training...Harsh?"

"Yeah. Physically and emotionally abusive..." Naruto pulls back and places a hand on her head.

"We weren't planning on confining him. Rather, quite the opposite. He's going to be staying with my family and living a normal life....If that's okay with you?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Why would it matter if I was or wasn't?"

"Now that we found out your family, you have a say in this." She bite her lip harder.

"It's best if he stays with you. Besides, I burden Tou-San enough." He frowns but nods.

"I'll tell Kakashi-Sensei-"

"No!" She yells, cutting him off.

"He's an old man, he doesn't need any stress on him." 

"he's your Father. I'll be telling him either way." She clicks her tongue and looks at the Kage.

"My brother isn't a threat. It's the people who have raised him who are the true dangers."

She teleports away, not wanting to embarrass herself further, though the kages only felt bad for the young girl. She had been through much, and still smiled.

It made them admire her and respect her.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru mutters in concern for the young girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wanna ask you something, Kawaki."

"What?"

"Do you have a dream?" He blinks.

"No." She smiles.

"Yeah, they aren't easy to form...Well, I'll just give you a sentence to explain my dream." She places her hands in her pockets and smiles at her half-brother.

"I'm gonna be the sky. The one who will bring the stars, sun, clouds, and moon together in place. Or atleast....That's What I used to say..." He awes at her quote, but also finding it dumb at the same time.

"Now, I'm not so sure...But I made a promise to many people, and now with the burden of that promise, theres no way I can break it. Kawaki, always follow where your heart wants you to go, Kay?" She fits bumps his right shoulder lightly before walking off.

"Kawaki, I'll see ya later Kay?"

"Where ya goin?"

"I have to go home, But I'll try and see you later, alright Nii-Chan?" His eyes widen before he nods.

"Right, Nee-Chan..."

"I'll let you borrow my book. Just don't rip it please."

"I won't."

"See ya, Brother."

"See ya."

*SLIDE*

*Click*

She sighs, looking at the yellow haired man in front of her.

"I'll be taking him now. Thank's Ahmya." She silently walks past him, not answering.

She teleports out of the building, when she's finally out of view she allows her tears to show and stream down her face.

"My life is so...Weird..."

She walks on top of the roofs, crying silently and wondering why her life was so difficult. Why others had to die and suffer because of her. Why She Had to suffer so much.

She shook her head and dropped down in front of the restaurant, already knowing her father had been informed, and was probably drowning in concern.

She frowned and opened the door to the ramen shop, the others instantly preparing her Miso ramen.

"Rough day?" She sighs and nods.

"You have no idea..."

"Then in that case, it's on the house!"

"You don't have to do that..."

"Nonsense!" Ayames grin was so bright, that Ahmya couldn't help but smile back.

"Thanks, Ayame..." She nods as Ahmya pulls out her newly bought phone and texts a friend of hers.

'Whats up, Sarada?'

'Nm. What about you?'

'Eating ramen.'

'Of course, I shouldn't have even asked. Is everything okay?'

'When is anything ever okay?'

'What's wrong.'

'I just found out I have a brother.'

'Sara-Chan is typing...'

'I'm coming.'

'You don't have to.'

'I know.' 

Ahmya sighs and places the phone back in her pocket, ordering another bowl for her friend when she arrived.

Soon, a familiar Uchiha stepped in and took a seat next to Ahmya.

"Brother, Huh?"

"It's Kawaki."

"Who?"

"The boy we met yesterday." Sarada goes to ask something before deciding Ahmyas mind held enough conflict.

"Hows it feel to have a sibling?"

"It was shocking....Maa...It scared me for some reason. But I was more happy than anything, relieved that I had family. I guess he felt somewhat the same, since he seems to enjoy my company." Sarada nods and thanks Ayame for giving her the bowl of ramen.

"Does Lord sixth know?" She slurps her noodles.

"I think. I don't know if Naruto-Nii told him yet-" what she hadn't noticed, was the worried texts the silver haired man had sent her.

"Sarada?"

"Yeah?" Ahmya swallows the noodles and looks at the girl.

"What was it like, first meeting your father?"

"Well...It was kind of dumb, really. I was searching to see if my father really loved my mother. That's a yes, by the way." Ahmya smirks, slurping on the noodles she picked up with her chopsticks.

"When I met him though...I was shocked, Happy, and confused all at once. He's a really confusing man..." The dual haired girl could almost hear the exhaustion in the young Uchihas voice as she spoke of her father.

"But He was family, and I instantly felt a connection with him. It's almost magical, You know? Like you care for your family more than half the people in the world even if you just met them." 

'That would explain my need to protect Kawaki.'

"Thanks Sarada. I think I got a few answers." The Uchiha smiles and pays for her food.

"Now then, I think you should go see Lord sixth. He sent me about 50 text messages about you." Ahmya sweatdropps, but cant help the small smile that slipped onto her face.

"Tch. Old man needs to know I can protect my self."

"He does. But I think he's more worried about you protecting yourself, from Yourself." She blinks in shock, staring at the Uchihas retreating figure down the dark road.

"What does that mean?" Ahmya shrugs, pulling out her phone and jumping on roofs towards the Uzumaki house.

'Be home later. Don't worry.' She places it away, still not used to such technology. She jumps onto the building close to the Uzumakis window, watching Kawaki have dinner with the family. 

She swore she saw the tiniest hint of a smile forming on his face.

A sudden chakra startles her, but she doesn't flinch.

"Hey, Naru-nii. Just a clone, Right?"

"Yeah...You worried About Kawaki?"

"So he told you his name, Huh? That's good." Naruto took it as a yes and sat down beside her.

"Want to go join us?"

"Nah, I'm good. I think I'll leave in a bit either way."

"Come over tomorrow, then." She sighs.

"Sure. How was he today?" Naruto snorts.

"Difficult, but learning. He's just very cautious...Nothing like how you were."

"Only difference was, I was hoping you guys would kill me." She smirks before frowning sheepishly.

"Sorry, Dark Humor."

"You remind me of Kurama."

"OI!"

They both Chuckle until a small ringing noise sounds. Ahmya grabs her phone and stares at the caller ID of her Father.

She contemplates whether or not to answer, but it seems she didn't need to choose, because the yellow haired man swiped the green part and smiled at her before poofing away.

Her face remained stoic as she looked at her phone before placing it on her ear.

"Otou-San?"

"Hey, Champ." His soft deep voice sounds through the phone.

"How ya feeling?"

"Like Shit."

"Language."

"Sorry."

"...You have a brother now, Huh?" 

"..."

"Ahmi?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"You crying?"

"N-No..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm safe." 

"That's not what I asked."

"..."

"Are you close home..?"

"N-No..." Her voice cracks as tears stream down her face.

"Do you want to come home right now?"

"I-I d-don't know...I'm so confused...."

"I'll come outside and get you."

"No...Don't please."

"..."

"I'll come home...Just...Don't ask so many questions."

"Alright...Did you eat yet?"

"Y-Yeah...I just had ramen. Sorry, I know you s-said not to eat it for dinner so much..."

"It's fine. As long as you eat. Maa...Hurry on home, I'll make you some tea. Sound good?"

"Sounds g-great..." She presses the red button on the phone, looking at the bright white moon that seemed to shine her path even brighter for her.

Maybe the moon was feeling bad for her?

Who wouldn't?

She silently walked home, leaves from the cherry blossom trees flying across her face and all houses eating with their families and lights occasionally turning of or on.

She feels her phone vibrate for a few seconds before stopping. She slowly opens the phone, and clicks the messaging app to see a message from someone new.

'The asshole said this is your number. Just wanted to know.' 

She replies happily.

'The asshole was right. Oyasumi, Kawaki-Nii-Chan.' She smiles and walks while waiting for his reply.

*Ding!*

'Oyasumi, Megumi-Nee Chan.' 

A shaky chuckle leaves her lips as she thinks about everything that had happened in the past three years.

'So much has happened, it's crazy. I helped beat a dude considered a god. Became a jounin, beat my best friends killer, brought justice for him, then got a new eye that was taken from my uncle, fought this Deepa guy and killed him. Beat a war hero, met my brother and somehow managed to have a normal conversation with him on my phone.

Theres only one thing that can describe how i'm feeling right now.

Happy.

I guess I really am happy.'

She chuckles and looks at the door to her house in front of her. She stands on the steps, blinking at it until it opens, startling her.

She's met by the mask less face of her softly smiling father.

"Welcome Home, Ahmi."

"Right...Home..." She sucks in a breath.

"I'm home..." He opens the door for her, the smell of green tea whipping her face instantly.

She steps in, removing her shoes and looking at the small dog beside her.

"Good to see ya, kid." She nods and removes her sweater, hanging it up and silently walking to the kitchen. She sighs in happiness once she tastes the tea in the cup. She feels the couch next to her dip, signalling her father had taken a seat.

"Wheres your book?"

"I let him borrow it." He nods.

"Does he like it?"

"I think."

"I'll buy him a copy."

"That's okay. I have money." He chuckles.

"I know you do, but I would feel better to get you one. Makes me feel less old thinking you can't buy things on your own yet." She smiles slightly, her eyes drooping.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"later...I just wanna rest..." She takes another sip of her tea, suddenly standing up. Kakashi raises an eyebrow at the young girl.

"I'm going to sit in the backyard...Watch the stars." She walks with a blanket and her cup.

"Coming?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey...That one's Orion."

"Yup. And theres the big dipper." 

"Tou-San."

"Hmm?"

"Arigato." He goes to question what she was thanking him for, but when he sees the silent tears streaming down her face he closes his mouth and places his hand on her head.

"Of course."

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all wanted more Kakashi, so heres a little more for ya. I'll keep adding more of him if you want, but other than that I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Happy birthday to anyone out there.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you!❤️❤️

Question for the Chapter~!

If you could have any anime character as a Best Friend Who would it be? Mine would def be Naruto or Itadori or Shoyo lmao.

Love Y'all~!

L, Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.5K 42
π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’•π’‰ π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’”π’–π’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ ⚠️depression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...
7.2K 329 61
Kakashi Hatake x OC After returning to the village after a 5 year long mission with her ANBU team. Kara returns to find her adopted brother Sasuke h...
48.6K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...
1.2K 26 15
After three years of disappearance and recovery Sarada and Mitsuki will visit again their old home and village. But everything and everyone has chang...