DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

Per Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... Més

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 38

4.9K 248 98
Per Omnilegent21

Hello Dear Readers...

Did you miss me?

Sorry for the delay...

WELL, THERE IS A NEWS TO ALL MY READERS THAT IN NEXT TWO CHAPTERS MY STORY WOULD END...

How many of you love listening to songs?

Because get ready with your earphones or headphones whichever you like to listen to many songs... And comment on which song you liked the most after reading the chapter...

Please do take this as story... It isn't a real life.... And Yeah there is Mature Content ahead... So read at your own risk...

Won't waste much time of yours and will let you read the chapter...

But please do vote and comment...

---------------------------------------------------

Writer's point of view:-

Take a good sleep... I have heard from Manik... tomorrow you would be very busy... and you have called everyone too for that...so now take rest... you had a long day today...Siddarth patted her cheeks... where she clung to him... of course, tomorrow is a hell big day for her...and she needs someone near her tomorrow... and she knows her three bodyguards Raj, Manik and Siddharth will be there for her tomorrow together for the first time...

She was taken by him to bed... he made her sleep on the bed and went to another side to sleep beside her...he knew that she needs him as much as he needs her... it's just she is not saying... but now he had promised himself that he will pamper her a lot...with his love and care...He needs to make her feel assured that giving him this chance was worth it...

The next day early morning...

Everyone saw Shehnaaz standing near the lake in a white dress... Siddarth too was standing there beside them in a white kurta and pajama... Everyone was confused seeing the dressing same of all... Because all the people... Santokh, Devika, Rita, Raj, Anupam, Smitha, Ajay, Snehal, Arjun, Musketeers, and FIRE all were dressed in white clothes...

Shehnaaz turned around when she heard everyone standing behind her... Today was a very important day for her... Why not it was her birthday... She took a deep breath and went towards Manik who was not looking at her... He had always hated this day... But he did not have any option but to listen to her... Shehnaaz looked at his eyes which were red and puffy... She knew he had cried all night... She looked at Nandini who blinked her eyes saying he is fine... Shehnaaz hugged him... and kept her head on his chest... after few minutes Manik hugged her back...

Shehnaaz whispered in his ears:- I know you hate this day... but Today you will remember this day because I have a surprise for you... Be ready for it Mani...and I hope you love it...

Breaking the hug Shehnaaz looked at everyone who was curious to know what they were talking about... Shehnaaz gave a break to their thoughts... and said,

Shehnaaz:- Yesterday you all heard the truth of your life... and Mr. and Mrs. Gill, Mr. Anupam, and Mr. Shekhawat apologized to me for their behavior... Today I am going to forgive you guys...

Manik who was looking down till now looked at her in shock... All were... not only he but every person was... Was it so easy for her to forgive them... that's what came to their mind... and the answer only she had...

Shehnaaz:- I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS NOT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT... BUT BECAUSE I DESERVE PEACE... I AM TRYING TO FORGIVE YOU PEOPLE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WOULD BE HAPPILY LIVE WITH YOU PEOPLE... NO, I CAN'T DO THAT...AND MAYBE I CAN NEVER DO THAT IN THIS LIFE... I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW IT WON'T CHANGE MY PAST... BUT IT CAN DEFINITELY CHANGE MY PRESENT AND FUTURE... I WILL LIVE WITHOUT ANY BAGGAGE OF MY PAST... AS I DON'T WANT TO REGRET ANYTHING IN MY FUTURE...I WANT TO MOVE ON IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SIT IN THE CORNER AND KEEP SULKING ABOUT MY PAST... I WANT TO GIVE SPACE FOR HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE... MY LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME THAT HOLDING A GRUDGE DOESN'T MAKE YOU STRONG... BUT IT MAKES YOU BITTER... AND FORGIVING DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK BUT IT SETS YOU FREE...SO IN SHORT, ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I AM FORGIVING YOU GUYS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL FORGET THE LESSONS YOU HAD TAUGHT ME... 

Everyone had tears in their eyes... They knew that even if she forgives them the guilt inside them would never die... It would always stay with them like a shadow till they die... But one had a smile on his face... a good one... he went towards her and kissed her hairs... and said I am proud of you Baby... It was Raj who was happy... because that's what he had always believed in his life... Forgive people but don't forget their lessons...

Shehnaaz:- Today I have asked you, people, to come here because I wanted Mr. and Mrs. Gill to do something for me... Would you do that for me?

Mr. and Mrs. Gill were happy seeing her asking something from them... and they willingly nodded their head as yes... Manik understood what she would ask for them... and there his evil sister was back...

Shehnaaz:- Think before you say yes Mr. and Mrs. Gill... What if I ask something from you guys and you would be not able to do that...

Santokh:- Even if you ask to die for you... I would willingly do that for you Shehnaaz... Just ask anything... I would try to do that for you... with your mother...

Shehnaaz:- Noo... I don't want your life Mr. Gill... but I want mine...

Devika:- What?... I didn't get that...

Shehnaaz:- Wait a minute... Mrs. Gill... Manik have you done the arrangements for it... who nodded his head as yes... Shehnaaz asked them to follow them... It was just a few minutes walk... when they saw a priest sitting there on the grass and arranging things... Looking at that anyone could guess some pooja will be done...

Shehnaaz:- As I said Mr. and Mrs. Gill I was going to ask you for something and you both agreed to it... Now it is no backing out... I have always done this... and Manik had accompanied me every time... But now I want you both to do that this year on this day for me...

Devika:- What does that mean?

Shehnaaz:- I want you guys to do pooja... pooja for DEATH ANNIVERSARY...

Santokh:- Whose DEATH ANNIVERSARY?... and Why we only?

Shehnaaz opened the curtain of the photo which was kept on the grass and said:- DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL... AND I WANT YOU BOTH TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE PARENTS OF SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL... SO IT'S ONLY YOU BOTH YOU CAN DO THAT...

Devika yelled at her:- Shehnaaz what kind of prank is this?... Do you even realize it?

Shehnaaz sternly:- Do not yell at me, Mrs. Gill... and I am not doing any kind of prank with you and I will never do that with you guys... because it is reserved for only a few of them... And I do this pooja every year to remember that the old Shehnaaz is death... The Shehnaaz which was born by Devika Gill and Santokh Gill has been no more now... This pooja gives me satisfaction... gives me inspiration... to fight for life... to go ahead in life no matter whatever comes in your life you can face it... because that's what you have done till date... and will do in your life...

Santokh's point of view:-

When Shehnaaz announced about this pooja... it would be lie that the land under my feet didn't shake... I know I was never a good father... but any parent would never do this pooja when their child is alive and fit... But the reason she gave for it was something which took my attention... But still, I feel that...

A PERSON HAS THE STRENGTH THAT HE CAN BEAR BETRAYAL, POVERTY OR ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE... BUT HE LOSES HIS STRENGTH WHEN HE HAS TO HANDLE HIS LOSS FOR HIS OWN CHILD...

We can't take away the burden of the grief... but we can make the lives of those who are hurting just a little more beautiful when we open our hands in service...Our heart with passion, our ears with pain, and our eyes with a fact that grief lasts more than the funeral... 

Being a parent is being there

through the tantrums,

the milestones, and tears...

Being a parent means that

you love that little one

which you created,

more than you could ever love yourself,

or anybody else...

You would readily lose your sleep

to comfort them from their nightmares...

You would risk your own life

for that little one...

you would surely die to save them

if you need to...

Being a parent is never a burden,

it's loving someone else wholeheartedly and unconditionally

for eternity...

Being a parent to your child is not a job,

it's a privilege...Cherish it!

Cherish it because from my experience I can say that you would regret it... Would want those moments to come back so that you can change everything but could not... Today for the first time my daughter has asked something from me but I can't give that... I don't have that courage... I really don't know what to do... I know I have failed as a father... as a parent... but this is really a grave punishment for any parent... I was lost in all my thoughts when I heard Devika yelling at Shehnaaz...

Devika:- I am not going to do any such thing... I would never do that... I would never do this pooja when my daughter is alive and healthy... No mother would be able to see her daughter's death anniversary pooja...

Shehnaaz gave her sarcastic smile and said:- Of course Miss Gill, No mother would be able to see her daughter's death anniversary... but no mother would leave her daughter alone and never look back at her... to see whether her daughter is fine or not... no mother would have left her daughter just because her husband has asked her to do that... Even if she had left her daughter for her husband... she would have looked for her daughter from far secretly... After all, she is a mother... Look at Smitha Bansal... even after being in a coma for years... After she woke the first thing she asked was about her sons and her husband... She did not go to find her husband but her sons...even when she had a gut feeling that her husband was alive somewhere still she went in search of her sons rather than finding her love... She kept her sons above her husband... That is called Motherhood... which you never had or did anything for me... I am not comparing you with her... but letting you know what is Motherhood... So in short you are not like all mothers... you are an exception... And I had asked you both before whether you would do anything which I ask you... at that time your husband said he would die for me... I am sure this is a small thing in front of his death... And I don't think it would be a big deal for you both to perform this pooja... You both had hardly spent some time with me... There are hardly a few memories... So what's a big deal to perform this pooja?

After fighting with my thoughts... I said something to which my heart pained even by hearing it...

I am ready to perform this pooja... I said looking at Shehnaaz where I saw her smiling which did not reach her eyes... she had tears... it felt like she wanted to say something but she could not... My eye contact was broken by Devika who was holding my shoulder and made me turn towards her...

Devika:- Are you even listening to what you are saying Santokh?

Santokh:- I know what I am saying Devika... If Shehnaaz has asked us to do this... then we should do it... it is the first time she had asked for something Devika... If by doing this she is satisfied... she is happy... then I don't mind... I know what she meant by doing this pooja she would be never our daughter... but Devika we never gave her a chance to be our daughter... We were never a good parent... We were never a parent for her... If you are thinking that it is easy for her to say then you are wrong... but here she is trying to make us feel what she had felt when we had faked an accident and left her all alone in this cruel world... We had played with her feelings knowingly or unknowingly and today she is doing this knowingly to let us know what we had done with her... And if by doing this pooja sets her free from us... then I would do it because she is suffocated under this relation... of being our daughter... where there was no value of her... I would do this pooja because she deserves that... We had lost our daughter a long time ago Devika... the Shehnaaz standing in front of us is not the girl who was when we used to be with her... this is Shehnaaz which world has made her... and I know that even after everything... I would be proud to say that I am the Biological Father of Shehnaaz Gill Shukla... my name linking with her is just enough for me... and nothing else matters now... I know that She has forgiven us... but still, the guilt which I have would live with me till I die... and I won't ask for anything from her because I have lost that right Devika... So I am going to perform this pooja... It is up to you if you want to join me or not...

Everyone around them was seeing what I, Devika, and Shehnaaz were doing... Some were pitting me and some gave sympathy... Ignore their stares... I went towards the priest and sat on the grass... In no time even Devika joined me... She must have understood what I said... We both were performing pooja...

It was heartbreaking doing this pooja... But there stood Shehnaaz who was standing in front of us... beside her photo... She had tears in her eyes... but she was controlling... It was like she wanted to punish us... But this punishment broke her more than us... What confused us was Manik had joined us too... without a word... Shehnaaz gave him a sad smile to which he didn't return... he gave her a blank look... I did not get what he was doing... Everyone was sitting behind us... Anupam and Ajay had tears in their eyes... looking at this pooja... I saw Siddarth who was trying to ignore his calls by cutting it... but it felt like someone wanted to say a very important thing to him... He went behind Shehnaaz and attended a call and within a few seconds, he was back...

Manik Shrad sampan hua beta... I heard from the priest when I saw him giving some fruits, vegetables, and Dakshina to him...as he completed this pooja... that's when I realised that this was  NOT ONLY THE DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL BUT ALSO DALJEET KAUR GILL MALHOTRA... Ohhh Goddd... Shehnaaz had told us how Manik got Shehnaaz on her birthday and how Daljeet had died on that day... Ohhh Daljeet had died on Shehnaaz's birthday... my sister... my baby... and my princess... I lost both of them on this day in the real sense... I miss you Daljeet... Be happy in heaven... Look at us from there... Your brother loves you a lot... I look in eyes of Shehnaaz... She understood that I got to know why this pooja was done... but she didn't say a word... When she said only I have the right to do this pooja... She meant for both her and even Daljeet... and Manik being her Daljeet's son had performed this pooja...

We all were lost in our world when Shehnaaz asked us to follow her... there were two cars... near us... She asked us to sit in that car... We did that without a word... All followed her words... why not she had that dominance within her... and that's what I admire about her... We all sat in the car and within few minutes we were around an Auditorium I guess... because it seems like that only...

Writer's point of view:-

Everything around them was a smile... a smile which was printed on Shehnaaz's lips...it was a gift of Shehnaaz from Manik...to keep her happy...he gave her a reason to live when she didn't have any... when she was trying to end her life... He made sure that whenever she comes to this corner of Dreamworld... she comes with a smile... Every nook and the corner of this place had beautiful memories of their... which gives peace to Manik... seeing her smiling... He gave her back one thing which she never thought she would get back... HER MUSIC... HER LOVE... HER PASSION... HER ONLY FAMILY... HER PEACE... HE GAVE HER PEACE WHICH NONE COULD EVER GIVE TO HER... HER GUITAR... EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD LEFT MUSIC BUT HER MUSIC HAD PULLED HER BACK TO SQUARE LIKE NONE...IT BROUGHT SHEHNAAZ GILL BACK...which she had to leave because of the contract made with Rajiv Malhotra... her guitar... when she knew death had knocked her doorsteps...but Manik pulled her with a bang... and there stood Shehnaaz... with her music... which opened his arms to welcome her back and embrace her again to give her some peace... which she was finding for years in the everywhere in the world... she had left music for 6 years... hmm 6 years it may be a small thing for anyone... but for Shehnaaz... it was the biggest disaster... disaster is a small word for her destruction...Mr. Rajiv Malhotra took her music from her... but Manik Malhotra did everything to make alright with her Music...Indirectly without getting into her notice... he did that because he saw how Shehnaaz was losing herself... He had learned music for her... and even made every member of FIRE do that who willingly agreed for it... He made an Auditorium just for her...only he know how Shehnaaz was reluctant on not to sing... He had built this Audi with all his love for her... with the help of Nandini...

All were sitting in the first row of the auditorium... Shehnaaz had asked everyone to sit there... All were looking dumbfound at the interiors of the Auditorium... It was so beautiful... that one could not want to go away from that place... Though the whole place... was something where one would love to stay for the rest of their life... That's why it was named DREAMWORLD... It is the Dream Place for anyone...

Shehnaaz:- Hello Everyone... How are you guys?

The crowd cheered for her saying they all are good... All children were excited about her show... They all wait for this day... This day is like a festival for a Dreamworld where they get gifts which they want... they get lots of food to eat... to dance... and especially they get to listen to their Angel's voice... Yes... that's what they call her... and they really are in love with her voice...

Shehnaaz:- Today... I will be playing lots of songs for you people... especially for the people close to me... and I hope you all would enjoy it... So here you guys go... and the lights went off in the Auditorium... And all of a sudden lights were on Raj and then at Shehnaaz who was sitting on the piano...

Shehnaaz to Raj:- Yesterday you went through a lot... You must have been hurt... And it's okay to be hurt too... But... Today is a new day... I have sung songs a lot of time when I get free... But today for the first time I would sing for you... This is for you... Hope you enjoy the song...

Shehnaaz's and Raj's relation was very unique... They shared many relations... Father-in-Law and Daughter-in-Law but before that they are Friends... Guidance... Secret Keeper... Each other's Back... All support which one needs they could find in each other... Though Shehnaaz was younger in age... but She always gave the best advice to anyone... because she had an experience of things... She and Raj had spent a very good time... and she could never ever forget him ever in her life... because he is the one who had introduced music to her... Though she could not learn more... but she learned for 2 years in that school of Dehradun... And the time which Raj gave her was the most precious for her... which her parents also couldn't even give... It was like an unnamed relation between each other... where one would never get the same person he or she is in the whole world...

By the end of the Raj was in tears... he loved her song... that's all could he think... before he could say something more or think more about it...He saw Manik coming near him and asking him to go to the stage where Shehnaaz was... He was confused but obliged him... He was standing at the center of the stage... The spotlight was on him... Where he saw Shehnaaz on her knees with a bouquet of flowers...

Shehnaaz:- I know you must be confused... seeing me this way... But I wanted this for a very long time... and I think today is the best day... You remember once when you had gone for a business and came directly to meet me on the beach... You were hungry and when we both went to our restaurant... You had told me about that,

 You want me to stay with you forever...You want me as your daughter...You want me as your guidance...You want me to be your secret-keeper...You want me to protect you just like I always do... and I make you remember your parents... You want me to take care of you when you get tired of everything...You want me to cover you with a blanket when you sleep at the office as I do usually...and I also know that you will be waiting for me whenever I feel like I can't take anything anymore...You will turn as my guidance... as my mentor... as my friend...as my protector...as my secret keeper....and you can find a daughter in me... So forget everything which happened yesterday and please take care of yourself not for yourself but for me...At the end of the day, I want you to be back to me as safe and healthy remember that...

Shehnaaz:- Do you remember you had said these words to me?... to which Raj nodded his head as yes... So today... would you accept me as your Daughter... I know you had accepted it a long time ago... but today... I want to be your daughter in all sense... whether it is in legal terms or even emotionally... Just like you need someone today because of yesterday... even I need and no one would be better than you... So Mr. Raj Shukla, would you accept me as your Daughter?

Saying Shehnaaz forwarded flowers to Raj who accepted willingly... why won't he... any dumb would not do that... He was more than happy... He knew that his relationship with his wife and son is not in a good state... and he is fed up with things... to mend his relationship with them... now it is his time to be happy... with his, all-time friend... and now daughter... who will be his life... and what he promised to himself was Shehnaaz k liye toh Jaan bhi chidak dunga... apna rishta puri tarah see nibhaunga... kuki asa mauka sab ko thoda na milta hai...

Santokh, Devika, Anupam, Ajay, Snehal, Rita had tears not for Raj and Shehnaaz but for themselves... because that's what they had lost... these two gems... Rita lost her love... even if she tries her best she would not be able to be the same... but that doesn't mean she would not try... because... all she had was only him... For Anupam and Ajay... they had promised to be her Godfather... but they could not even show some humanity to her... so it was not possible for her to show that emotions which she had for Raj... and the most hurt was Santokh... why not his own daughter was proposing a man to be her father... Which he had failed to be very badly... He wanted her to give him a chance... but it was not very easy for her to do that... he knew that... he knew that he had lost her... and that is forever... He would never be able to mend his relationship with his own daughter... He wanted to be in Raj's place... but he also understood that Raj deserves to be at that place... Because He had cared for his daughter like none... 

As Raj accepted flowers... Shehnaaz got up... and he hugged her... which was needed for both of them... For Raj because his years wish had come true... He had always said to her that he wants her as his own daughter and today that wish had come true... For Shehnaaz because she had always craved for parental love... Though her Manik had tried his best... but Raj would give her that love, attention, and care... and she doesn't mind even having Manik as her supporter... and treating her as his daughter... as his princess... as his first child... because he had that right on her...

Raj went to his sit... after a while... and Shehnaaz went to her piano...

Please start listening to the song from 0.30 seconds... so that you can feel her song...her emotions which she wanted Manik to know...

Shehnaaz:- Manii... You know the first time when I saw you... I was happy... the smile which I had when you called me Jaan... it was precious... and even today when you call that... I love that... You call me Jaan because for you I am your Jaan... When you explained to me the reason for it... When today I recall it I laugh at that... Most people call their partners Jaan... But you are the one who calls your sister your Jaan... and you mean that... I know you treat me as your first child... as your Princess... And You are very protective and possessive for me... and I don't mind that... because I feel loved... I feel that you care for me... So from today, I would have two Fathers... My partner - Siddarth has to beg from both of you for me... I think because none of you would be easy on him... and I would love to see what you do with him... Shehnaaz's winked at Manik and Raj... where Siddarth had a nervous smile because Raj and Manik were giving him a look that " be ready for punishments from us for making cry our daughter"... Back to Manii... I am grateful to you for everything...because if Shehnaaz is alive today, it is only because of Manik Malhotra...Words are very little to describe what I feel for you... and I know you feel the same as me... Today... for the first time, I am dedicating my song only to you... This song defines us... So grab your seat tight, Mani...

Shehnaaz had a very sweet smile on her face while she was singing... She meant each word of her song...The place where her dreams never came never knocked...and she was even scared to dream...the number of silences was more...than that of her talks...since he stepped into her life...it began to move...there was a place empty for a god in her heart...She today found that there is his face there now...She is a wandering cloud...that has come and stopped over his sky...May there be the Stars' kindness on us...and all our incomplete wishes be fulfilled...May there be a little life in our arms...that would tie us to each other more strongly...May there be a small home of ours...which remains far from the evil eye... 

Manik had tears in his eyes... He was crying at the end of the song... He understood her each word... He understood her each emotion... He could not help but stand and run towards her when she completed her song and hug her tight... All he could think was all he did was worth it... All the sacrifice he had made for her was fruitful... and the love which he had for her has increased... and the respect which he had for her has increased... All he could do was hug her tight and cry in her arms... where she consoled him... by rubbing his back... After few minutes all he did was to kiss her forehead... where everyone in the Auditorium had tears looking at the scene... Nandini could not help but cry... her tears were flowing like a river... seeing her man crying... She was happy for him... only she knew how much he had cried for his sister... only she knew how many nights he had been awake so that his sister could sleep peacefully without getting a nightmare or panic attack... Only she knew how he used to ignore his health sometimes for her... Though Shehnaaz used to take care of him the same way as him... But still, only she knew that what her man had gone through just to see this day... 

As the song ended all clapped at them... Shehnaaz after making sure that he is fine... asked him to play guitar... with her... to company her... she knew that this will divert his mind... She sat on her piano... and said to Jennifer here you go...

Shehnaaz:- This is for you Jenni... We have a good time too... Today... Be ready every member of FIRE... Today is our day... We are going to rock... to the day... And here you go, baby... Just like you... Your enemy cum best friend is going to join me... Please do smile... for him... and for me to pretty women... where Jennifer had a sweet smile on her face and tears in the corner of her eyes...

Shehnaaz sang for her as she loves... English songs... What she wanted was to say to her that she was very thankful to her for having such a sister to which she can count on...She wanted her to know that she knows that She will be standing with open arms when she needs a hug... and an open mind to when she needs her to understand her... She is very glad that she haves her around herself... She knows if her Mani doesn't agree with her then Jenni would there who will support her and make him agree to her... She always thinks that how they both wacky women are alike yet so different... They don't share the same bloodline but yet they are sisters... from another mother...They are sisters connected by an eternal bond... She knew that she is the one who is acting as the elder sister and take care of Manik and her... She had taught her how to be evil after taming the snakes of her life...where she became her Sister who helped her to grow her immune to every kind of poison... Such Evil Sisters they were... Manik, Jennifer, and Shehnaaz these three are the evil that one could never ever imagine...She also knew How protective she is for them... and She would be always there for her just like her Manik... selflessly standing there... 

In the end, Jennifer too cried... Listening to the song... She saw Shehnaaz waving her hand to come to the stage and she too ran and hugged her... and then Mani... She was being emotional... Everyone was... Later Shehnaaz asked her to join too... Who smilingly joined them...

Shehnaaz:- Next comes my bros... Jay and Harshad this song is for you both... I and Manik both had written this for you...and this nutcase buddy (indicating to Manik)of yours had eaten my brain till he did not like the song... Hope you love this too...

Shehnaaz knew that how they were... It's just they don't show their emotions to her... but they care for her... they love her... the same way when she had spent her 15 days with them when she had came with Santokh and Devika to the palace... They stand behind as her rock... Till today she had always thanked Manik... but these were the people whose hands too were where she is now... Manik is her cousin brother... but they are the brothers of her who are with her without any motive... They both had cried too when she was marrying Siddarth... Jay, Harshad, and Manik had asked not to marry Siddarth because they could not afford to lose her... but their partners made them understand... only girls knew how difficult a task was... After she met them... they have been with her... they have picked her when she was down... they have encouraged her... when she was in doubt...They had given her hope when she had lost it... They are the Locker of her Secrets... Bodyguard of her problems... Powerbank of her energy... Protector of her smile... and Haters of her tears...whether it is Manik, Jay, or Harshad... She had got Best Brothers...

As the song ended Jay and Harshad pouched on Shehnaaz and Manik... they both had a smile on their face... they were happy... and it can be seen on their face... They too joined them... for the further songs...

Shehnaaz:- This song is for Soon to be Mumma... My Crazy Girl... Fully Natuanki Woman... And here you go... Manik has written this song for you, Baby... When I read it... can't help but laugh because this song suits you very well... So Manik start the beat bro... Will join you...

Manik started mimicking Mahii... to which Jay joined him in mimicking and Shehnaaz joined them by her voice... while Harshad and Jennifer were on their instruments... 

Shehnaaz had met her the first time when was working on her father's Dhaba... She had mischief eyes... She is a very naughty woman... And But what she has which Shehnaaz admires most about her is Innocence... She is innocent but mature too... Her shades are something that she really takes time to digest... She is a filmy girl... A girl in their gang who is crazy about Movies... and ask everyone to join her... She is a photogenic girl... She is a mind changer for everyone... She is someone who keeps her things ready without even asking for them... She is a total package of Dhamaka...She's the perfume of roses,...She's a bottle of wine...She's a scene of total destruction... That's what she can say about her...

Because of Pregnancy... Mahii was crying like a bucket... and wiping her tears with Nandini's dupatta... She was going to run to the stage... but seeing the glares of everyone... She started crying more... to which Jay came towards her and took her in his arms and took her to the stage... where she hugged Shehnaaz and Manik... gripping them tight... Side effects of hormonal changes...All hugged her... Knowing she will create a scene if they don't do that... where Nandini was on her seat looking at her family... This is what she always wanted... and now looking at everyone... She is fortunate enough to get that too...

Shehnaaz:- Now it is the turn of my soon-to-be Bhabhi... well I have so much to say... But don't know how to convey... And singing is something through which I can convey my message to you...I won't waste time and here is your song...

Nandini - her relations with Shehnaaz are unsaid... There is an understanding between them...Their relations grew when Shehnaaz met them after a long time... Though Shehnaaz had Jennifer and Mahii... but Nandini holds a different space... after all, she is going to be soon her brother's wife... they had to be special... They tease together Manik... They make him work as a servant together... They make him carry their shopping bags while shopping... they ask him to say a story to them when they do Manicure and Pedicure... They pounce on him when he ignores them together... They make a good pair together that's what Nandini says to Manik to tease him and he also gets irritated...and why not One is cute as hell whether the other is hot enough... 

Nandini smiled with tears and went towards Shehnaaz and hugged her later others... 

Shehnaaz:- Now it is time for our Group song... Come on girls let's join boys...and to the public here let me tell you this song is written by Manik, Harshad, and Jay... and my brothers will show the world that what is friendship in a real sense... and we girls will only join them with our instruments...

Manik, Jay, and Harshad started singing... where Girls were joining them on their instrument and all were remembering their memories... their happy moments... their fights... their tease... their pranks... their time... the smile which all had said their feelings... Shehnaaz too joined them...

What is FRIENDSHIP?

Friendship means being there just to be there.

Friendship means listening and not asking questions. 

Friendship means lending your shoulder for someone to cry on. 

Friendship means being comfortable around each other in silence. 

Friendship means being able to tell each other anything and understanding without questions. 

Friendship means being honest with each other no matter what the cost. 

Friendship means staying up all night and talking about nothing.

 Friendship means being able to say I love you! 

Friendship means forgiving each other no matter what you have done.

 Friendship means learning from each other's mistakes. 

Friendship means me, you, and us. 

This is the way I look at you, my friends, and I love you all!

This is for all my readers... Whole SidNaaz fandom... Whole SidNaaz family... By the way after reading about friendship... Did it make you remind of your crazy friends?...

 That is what FIRE was about... FRIENDSHIP was just a name given to their bonds... but it was more than that... More it was like a FAMILY... where when one gets in trouble... all of them lands together at his or her place... to help them... without a word... and then after the problem is solved... they fight and insult that person... till that person gives a treat of whatever the group members want... A family where the person doesn't have expectations from each other... because all have that understanding... 

All the members of FIRE were emotional after their song... It was a very special song for them... This song makes them remember what they are... they are supposed to do... and not forget others... of course, there will be many fights between them in future too... but it is meant to solve... because it is Manik and Shehnaaz's rule that whatever is the issue has to be cleared before it cracks their relations... and space has to be given to that member to get back to them again... They have come a long way till now... and will lead on their way with their pace... there is no rush...

Out of nowhere, there were a group of small children who were using buckets... drums... their mouth... patting their shoes...where FIRE joined them on their instruments... were few children joined them on stage for dance...

Sooraj jaise chamkenge
Dekhe hain saadi akhiyan ne
Eh sapne ambraan de
Eh sapne ambraan de

Boond boond jodenge pal pal
Door door beh jaayenge
Phir naal samandran de

where the members of FIRE joined the kids with a full heart... Where Shehnaaz stood on stage with paintings and canvas...to bring the best painting of her life... which defined smile and trust to her...

Assi aithe khade
Hai jaana pare
Na kam humko tol

Assi zidd te ade
Junooni bade
Eh dil ke ne bol

Ek jindari meri
Sau khwahishaa
Ek ek main poori karaan

Shehnaaz laughed at the nagging of Mahii towards Jay... where he gladly took it...where Jennifer and Harshad took care of children...and Manik was entertaining children...with his Nagin dance...where all joined the dance... Elders joined them too forgetting the time being... because the kid's company is the best company...true that is and is now proved...

Raat hai kajle waali
Door badi diwali
Dive dhoondhe akhiyaan

Dil waale ghonsle mein
Panchi banange yaaron
Humne ummeedan rakhiyan

Maine haaran nahi hai.

 As the song ended... Still all were in their daze... Music was played in background and all the people there were dancing... Even elders had joined them forgetting their sorrows...

Santokh and Devika had a smile on their face when they saw Shehnaaz playing with children there... Manik was standing beside them...

Devika:- I wish I would have never left her Santokh... My heart pains when I even think about it....

Santokh:- I wish the same Devika but we lost that chance now...

Manik:- Till yesterday I was not aware of you both being alive...When I think as a son of Daljeet Kaur Gill Malhotra I feel lucky to have such a loving brother of my mother.... But now when I see you both this way I feel pity for you both... As a brother...as a doctor I feel so angry and disgusted with your decisions...

Santokh:- Don't pity us Manik... You and I have many things common between us... We are alike in many things... The way you love your sister I love my sister the same way... We both can go to any extent for our sister... Though being father I should not say this but just think if your sister is married to a man who tortures her and rapes her with his friends or colleagues... Santokh could not even complete his sentence he was rewarded with a punch from Manik...

Manik:- Do not say a word about my sister like that...

Santokh:- Felt Bad about it? Did it crushed your soul?... My case was that... You can't even imagine about it but when you look at Shehnaaz... You will realise she is strong enough to fight with anything which comes in her way... Life had made her that way... But when you would look at my sister... My sister had a life of Princess before her marriage... All loved her... But all of a sudden she was thrown in hell by her father and step brother... How she must have survived? God knows...I know that I did mistake... No a sin by ignoring my own daughter in all this... But I am repenting and would repent all my life...All I want to say is Do Not Judge Someone Until You Get to Know Their Point of View... Please try to understand me.... After all the sister I am talking is your Mother too...

Before Manik could say anything he was called by someone and he had to leave Santokh alone....

All children were going to get their gifts in their playhouse... which Shehnaaz asked to distribute to caretakers so they were leaving the Auditorium... She said someone through action to which then man nodded his head and then Shehnaaz went and hugged Manik who was thinking about what Santokh said and he got confused about her this action... because he did not understand why she did came to him...

Hey Munno... a sweet melodious voice entered the crowd... everything went silent... to hear the most purest soul voice in the arena... who brought positiveness by just two words of her... tears started flowing from Shehnaaz's and Santokh Gill's eyes... by looking at the screen Manik's eyes started becoming teary... it was the first time he was hearing that voice...it was very soothing to his ears... he felt two-person encircled his arms... it never takes time to him for recognising who was... his Jaan and the other was his Love... Shehnaaz and Nandini...which he needed at that moment... his world... the whole place went dark...

Hello Mom...a meek voice of Manik... though it was a whisper... anyone can hear the craving in his voice for his mother... as he saw his Mom for the first time though Shehnaaz had painted her mother's picture... but this was something different seeing her in a recorded video... which was screened on the big wall of the stage of Audi... which she had recorded for her son... so that he can know how much she loves her... so that her son could feel her presence when she will no longer be alive... especially on this day... Because today was the day when Manik found Shehnaaz on the road at her worst state... one was this reason and the other was that his mother died on the same day when he found Shehnaaz... For him, it was his Mother's death anniversary... but on the other side, it was his Jaan's birthday... His mother knew that her son would need her on this day...that's when she decided to record videos for him... as a memory...a small gift from her to her son...

Hello Siddarth, Asim, Arjun... my God... You guys have turned so handsome... well must say you have got your genes from your mothers... because your fathers are very dumb... they look like a pig isn't it Anupam and Ajay?...a giggle left from her mouth from the screen as well the people in the Audi had a smile... seeing her... it was shocking for Siddarth, Asim, and Arjun as she addressed them but still they waved their hand to her as she was doing on the screen... where Ajay and Anupam huffed as she called them pig... but nonetheless they did not mind... because she was like their small sister...

And Siddarth... Appreciate things which you have... I hope you must have realise you have World's best thing called Love... I hope you have realised your mistakes till now... If not then do it... because if Time is gone... you won't be able to do anything, my child... Devika gave a piece of advice to him while others were shocked about her knowing about Shehnaaz and Siddarth... but it was easy for her... because She had seen the love of Shehnaaz for him... Only she knew how much she had craved for it... She had wished to fulfill all the love which Shehnaaz had lacked... but she couldn't but her son Manik, completed her wish unknowingly... where Siddarth nodded his head in response and was determined to make his relationship work with his love - Shehnaaz...

Hello Smitha and Snehal... she waved her hand to them where they did the same... Well, I pity you guys to marry such idiots...they must be irritating right?...to which Snehal and Smitha nodded the head... Don't worry I will pray to God that he gives you more patience... to deal with them...said Daljeet on the screen showing a pity face to them... and at last, winked at them...

Hello Anupam, Hello Ajay, Hey Devika.... she said were all waved their hands to her... everyone there felt like she was real...everyone had tears...

Hello Bhai... see today your gift has come to use...this camera... thank you for this and for everything Bhai... and your sister loves you a lot...she said with a beautiful smile...love was reflected in her eyes for him...even after going through hell...all betrayals... she had that smile for him... after all, she was his princess... his first child... his life...  words were very less to define their relations...still she had the same love for him...

Hello Baby... I love you too... Santokh waved with tears of joy...she didn't make him feel left out... she will never ever... after all she knew how her brother was... and how much he had struggled just to get her... but it was in her fate... but she does regret that just because of her he could not concentrate on other things... and mainly on Shehnaaz... yes she knew everything about them... after all her husband used to say her...

Hello Raj... I know you don't know about me but I would thank you for taking care of Naaz... and of course Siddarth too... You are a precious person in our life... Well Rita you are blessed to get such a perfect husband... he loves you a lot... Be with him always Soulie... where Rita had tears in her eyes... even after betraying her... She was happy for her... and smiling at her... that's what she was a pure soul...

Hello Naaz...Shehnaaz lifted her head at the very moment... tears stopped from her eyes... but she smiled in real...Shehnaaz met her only once... and even in her worst... but she had some good moments with her that night...because she had met the best soul in the world... Daljeet... even though she was a mother of Manik... but she was her Bua and even Mami... she shared two relations with her... So the relation had to be strong... Shehnaaz adored her for what she was... even going through so much... she was always positive about things... that's what one would never get in their life... where Shehnaaz had made promised to find her son and see that he is fine... away from his father... and to give the punishment to those who deserve to go through hell... she did keep her promise till date... she was an idol for her...

Baby, you are a strong woman... You need to see the world with your head high... Forget everything now whatever had happened... I know you have completed my wishes... I know my wishes must be your only goal till now... But now you have completed it... So now be free and live your life... love yourself... and pamper yourself... as much as possible... because you deserve that... Thanks for taking care of the things which I had left with you... You are the best... I love you so much... Bhai, I love you for giving birth to this precious soul in our life...Devika said... she was a good reader of heart... she knew it better... where Shehnaaz smiled widely at her...

I know this is my first video for everyone... and Manik there are many for you... but you will get those on two occasions that are on today and one on your birthday... I have recorded some for you... But today I have a gift for you... Be ready for the gift... because I am sure Shehnaaz gonna nag you for that gift... where Manik looked at Shehnaaz who was having a smirk on her face... where she was standing with a letter and a big rectangular purple color gift box... a token of gift to Manik from his birthday... on every birthday of Shehnaaz's and Manik...

So today, it's my Naaz's birthday...so rukhi sukhi nai manane vali mai... so guys wish her with me... and here I will cut the cake... Daljeet was known as child hearted person...she is kiddo... at the end of the day... who enjoys each and everything...

Where everyone loudly wished her... as the cake was cut by Devika in recorded video and on the stage Manik took Shehnaaz's hand and made her cut the cake...where Shehnaaz asked takers to distribute the cake, which was already brought to everyone... where Shehnaaz and Manik took the most biggest slice...after all, they both were foodie...and lover of sweets... just like Daljeet...

So, Manu and Naaz... just wanna say...be what you are...never try to prove yourself by words rather prove them by your actions... Give your best... Be the best both of you... Everything will come around because my both babies deserve the best... Be with each other in your worst... because the relationship is tested when you are in your worst and not the best... So Always be each other's shadow when the time comes... and remember that... I love you both the most... Miss me a lot... she yelled with teary eyes...as tears kissed Shehnaaz's and Manik's eyes...

Miss you too... that's what their heart said but they controlled it... with a small and content smile...a glimpse of her gave them peace at the end of the day... though it was not real yet it felt so real for them...

Bye, all of you... Will meet everyone on Manik's birthday... Bye, Everyone... everything went dark...as people wiped their tears... but there was a smile which adorned on their face...where Manik sniffed for a second... as he was showered with lots of kisses on his face by his ladies... He missed his mom... but he had the best people to make it up for him...

Aww! Cry, baby... You don't look good in this... Shehnaaz said to cheer up her brother with a tease... who eventually smiled... he knew he had a long way to pamper her to get his things from her...

You Mrs. Shukla, I am not a crybaby... Manik tried to maintain his tone but eventually couldn't...

Awww... I believe you... Shehnaaz replied innocently to which Manik glared at her...

You will get your gift by night... I was prepared for it...I hope you like the gift... Manik said for once looking at Siddarth who nodded his head where Shehnaaz was confused but shrugged it and gave him his gift... because she knew if he had thought about the gift then it will be best just like him...

Where Manik thanked everyone for their presence... and ended the program... requested everyone to join the lunch as it was the time for lunch... everyone joined him to The Old Princess Palace... where everyone willingly agreed...

-------

New Princess Palace...

Shehnaaz's point of view:- 

After a long tiring day... I returned to Palace... where everyone was staying at the other palace... so here I was alone again... but I did not get what Manik meant when he said Relax and forget everything Jaan... Just enjoy the moment baby... what does that mean... 

When I was lost in my thoughts and was going to my room... my eyes were closed by some fabric... I was shocked... but then felt familiar... I smiled as I hold that soft fabric...

Siddarth, What are you up to? I asked him... where I could smell the fresh scent of his Imperial Majesty perfume... That perfume is really worth it... it is worth spending crores... if you are crazy about perfumes then this one should be on your list... That creamy sandalwood smell with vanilla, musk, and vetiver... When I was lost in my thoughts... I felt him taking my hands to tie a blindfold to his eyes... What was he doing... I could not get... but I kept mum... We both were blindfold by now... I felt his lips on my forehead for few seconds... I wasn't enjoying this... would be a lie... but I was irritated that I could not see what he was doing... not able to see him be precise...where he carefully took me to my room... and I could smell some candle-like jasmine and white tea scent... I was confused now...

I am up to something you can't even imagine Mrs. Shukla... he said huskily near my ears by making me stand on his legs...

Then I am excited to know,... you see I love surprises... I added more with a smile of mine...which wasn't leaving my lips... seeing him making efforts... where my hands made their way to hold him... I traced his fabric with my bare hands... it's not casual but some royal clothing with some stubbed stones in it... I guess...

I know Shehnaaz... So be ready for the biggest surprise of your life from me alone...Siddarth said near my ears... I could feel his never-ending smile on my ears...which linked with mine... but the biggest surprise that took my attention... was that Manik was telling me about... I guess this is what he meant...and my heart was jumping all the way...

Very much... I uttered near his heart...where I could feel his heart beating fast when I kept my head on his chest... I felt him fisting my hair a little taking me in his arms... I felt peace in his arms... Life was giving soothing happiness it felt... I felt like I am above cloud nine... I really don't know what he was doing... but hope whatever he was doing gives us some good memories... We were in my room now... no it was our room now... and we were still hugging each other...

Kya bath hai?... Kafi tayar lag rahe ho?... I asked him as I kissed his heart...my place...my heaven... where I felt him shiver... Ohhhh I have such a big effect on him...

Because my tayar hi hu baby... now I will open your eyes... but promise me you won't open your eyes but will follow my order silently... he said seriously where I nodded my head silently...

Siddarth why are you taking me to the bathroom? as I felt him taking me there... Of course, our eyes were closed... but as this was my room I can easily guess where we were heading...

Because you need to get fresh Darling... Come soon to me after you get fresh... He said and pushed me and closed the door behind me of the bathroom before I could react... I looked at the closed door rubbing my eyes... sighing at him... I looked at the bathroom to see it had all scented candles of jasmine and white tea scent... which I smelled before... giving a pleasing view adding to rose petals in the bathtub... where one pair of a towel, my inners and shot pant with a bathrobe was kept...Everything was arranged so perfectly...

Mr. Shukla will you join me for the shower?... It's quite romantic... we can make some good memories... You see... I said near the door teasing him... We had never gone till that extend... We had hardly kissed few times... Our relation had a tough phase... nothing was like a normal couple...I knew he respected me... and he did not come near me because we were not ready for that... Me teasing him would not be expected by him... but that's what I am... and he had to accept it now... I guess...

Will join you some other day Baby...We have a long way to that... Now relax and come soon... He yelled from the room where I smiled at him... I was not desperate neither he was... It was just fun to tease each other... and he gave a good reply... I stepped into the bathtub to have a proper relaxing bath... it's been few days... I have not pampered myself... due to all fiasco happening around...I am going to pamper my muscles... which are tired... but what surprise is he giving me at this hour of the night...Only he and Manik knows... I am sure they have planned everything together...

Awww... this warm water is pleasing my body... I started enjoying my bath as a small kid does...

####

Siddarth's point of view:-

I had arranged her outfit on her bed neatly... which I had selected for her...where I slowly sat near the couch which was near the bathroom... where I had a blindfold on my eyes...I rested my head on the couch...waiting for her...where I held my head...If I would have continued to break Shehnaaz's heart... what would have happened...how badly I have misunderstood her... every time... I have hurt her very badly... as a partner... as a soul... as a husband... 

My talk with Manik... made me realized who the real Shehnaaz is... her diary said... everything... her struggle... her happiness... her worst... her life... I had read in her diary everything till she saw her parents in Switzerland... After spending time with Manik... I got to know her life after her waking from Coma... Manik is a gem of a person... And I totally respect him... he has every right on Shehnaaz... He had read the letter of his mother which Shehnaaz had given in the morning... I was near him... at that time... It was just a coincidence... He was shivering... I did not get why... So I went near him... I saw him struggling to open that letter... It felt like he was fearing... I sat near him... He felt my presence near him...He rubbed his tears looking at me...

Siddarth:- It's okay... Men can also cry... You have already seen me crying like a shit... I won't say to anyone...

Manik:- What would have she wrote in this letter?... Would she be ashamed of me because of my father?... Would she regret her decision of me giving birth?... After Shehnaaz told everything... I feel disgusted... I was a rapped child... I don't know... What should I do?... I am scared... very much...

Siddarth:- You are getting everything wrong buddy... I am sure she would be proud of you... Just one step... Open it... and read it... and at the end of it, I am sure you would have a wonderful smile... I can guarantee that... after seeing your mother in that video... and Must say she is so beautiful and her genes you have inherited...

Manik:- I am not going to read this... I am not doing... I am going... saying he stood up to leave but I made him seat again on the grass... and took the letter from him... where he looked at me... he was scared... and he was messed up...

Siddarth:- You are not going to do that... It's okay... Sit here... I will do that for you... Just listen to me... Okay... where he nodded his head obediently... I opened the letter... There were two papers in it... Both had different handwriting... One of it, I knew... very well... Why won't I know... It's Shehnaaz's handwriting...

Siddarth took Shehnaaz's letter first and started reading,

Hello Mani,

I know you must be scared... I know you must be very insecure... about so many things... But Mani... ask your heart... the questions which your stupid brain is thinking about... and you will get your answers... I know you must have sat on our secret place where we had sat when I had come for the first time when I was 8... I could have come there to company you... but I wanted you to take a step... If you want me beside you while reading a letter I will be there... but this is something that your mother has specially made for you... and I want you to enjoy it alone... not even with your partner... Nandini... I am not saying that don't share things with her... but this is something which should be seen by you first... so that's the reason I had told Nandini also not to be with you when you read this letter... 

Now coming to the topic... You must be confused when I had these letters then why I had not given you before... Because I got this before a week... When I had gone to the place... to look after that Malhotra... Your mother had told me when I go back to that place...to visit her room... She had a secret room in her room...where I got almost two big bags... with lots of letters, tapes, and a camera... for you, me and her brother...Most of it is for you... I will give those on your birthday and on mine... Just like she said... Now be a good boy and read the letter... and meet me whenever you complete reading... and as you know me... I have not read any letters of yours... because I respect your privacy... 

See you soon Mani - Yours Jaan...

Siddarth completed reading the letter and looked at Mani who had a smile on his face... He admired them... they had brother and sister goals... Their relation was something where words were less to describe... I gave his Mom's letter to him... where he took it... without hesitation... where I was standing to leave to give him privacy... where he asked me to sit... He will read the letter in front of me... where I was shocked... why won't I?... Of course, he has so many people who could be with him when he needs... then why me?...was in my mind... where he just blinked his eyes at me...and read the letter whispering... If I would have not sat beside him... I would have not known what was written in that letter... But keeping everything aside... I concentrated on him...

Manik:-

Hello Manu...

How are you, my son?... I hope you are fine and safe... far away from where I am... Baby, you are my blood... so never ever think bad of yourself just because of your father... I do not regret my decision of giving birth to you... I know Shehnaaz must have told everything about your father... You are my that priceless possession which I had kept hidden from your father... So never think negatively of yourself... 

I am sure you must be surprised by me reading your thoughts... Well, there are two reasons... One is I am your mother and the other is one I am a good reader of heart... Manik I have so much to say to you... but this is your first letter so won't say more to you... Manik my wish is fulfilled by Shehnaaz now I guess... You know I have one more wish... but don't know that God will ever fulfill that...

I could not be with you as your mother... so I want to be with you as your child... as your first child... as your princess... as your daughter... you know my brother had pampered me a lot when I was young... But you know good time doesn't stay forever... So I wish when I die... I come to you as your daughter... to you... Hope that wish comes true...

Well... won't say much now... I love you Manu... and be happy in every small thing my child... because life is very short... to let things go... Now I am ending... because I know I would write very long... So stopping here...

Love you Baby - Your Mom...

Manik was in tears... when he ended reading... where I gave my shoulder to cry... After some time he was fine... and started smiling like a fool... I could not guess why he did that... but after knowing his reason... I understood...

Manik:- I have not lost my mother Siddarth... She is with me... alive... and here I was missing her...

Siddarth:- What do you mean?... I did not get it...

Manik:- That's the reason you are a fool where I glared at him where he smiled and explained that his mother's wish is fulfilled by that God... by giving her life as his daughter... the day she died was the day he found Shehnaaz who was fighting for her life... After treating her for days... She came to life... His mother has come to him in form of Shehnaaz... because for him Shehnaaz is his first child... his daughter... his princess... so he got both his mother and sister in form of Shehnaaz...

Where I nodded at him... yes he was right somewhere... after that, he told me about Shehnaaz's struggle and I discussed my surprise with him... 

Flashback ends...

Siddarth open the door... I am done with the shower... I heard Shehnaaz's call from the washroom... where I walked back carefully to the door... with this blindfold it was beneficial for me as they soaked my tears... I made my mind and promised myself that I will never try to hurt her intentionally... I will never... I will give her so much love... that she had craved for her life... which she deserves from me... just let me get a chance to explain myself to you Shehnaaz... Hope you won't regret this... Please be with me Almighty...

Shehnaaz close your eyes, please... I mellowed to her...I know... she was excited to the core... for my surprise... why not... it was the first time I was surprising her...where I was ready to give her surprise...

When I opened the door... I smiled at her honesty... she had her eyes closed... I again tied a blindfold on her eyes... I could smell her... she smelled all woody and floral fragrance...where I thanked myself hundred times for this blindfold and even cursed somewhere as I could not see her in that bathrobe... I could imagine her toned legs... her those curves... All this made my mind go in another direction... which was not good... I took her face in my palms and kissed her forehead because everything can wait... but now I need to make up for the mess I had done... I could feel her smile... and even smirk... I understood she had read my mind... before I could say anything here she teased me again...

Ese hi feel karne ka irada hai kya Janab?... Yaa fir Surprise bhi Dena hai?... she asked me coming close to me keeping her arms around my neck... And God her hot breathe near my ears... this is seriously the last thing I want now... Because I want to be sane for this surprise of mine... Somewhere even I was more excited than her... especially to see her reaction...

Man toh kuch aur hi bol raha hai... but for now my surprise is more important... But when the time comes I will surely make you pay for the mess you are doing with me, baby... I huskily replied to her pulling her more close to me by her waist... where my hands were near the robe of the bathrobe...and her smile was so lively... because her giggle told her reply... it can make any dead come alive... it was very pure... and I am sure it must be bliss to watch her that smile...

Then what should we do now Mr. Shukla?... I smiled at her way of address... where I took her near the bed of her room...where she held my hand like an obedient child... She can't get any cuter... By her behavior she is cute... But I am sure by looking at her she would be hell hot and sexy... Aahhh Siddarth stop your thoughts... Concentrate... on what you are doing now...

Shehnaaz I have arranged an outfit for you... As you know my eyes are also blindfolded just like you... I will help you to get ready... Are you comfortable with that baby?... If not I... I was stopped by her hands on my lips...

I grant you that... You can make me get ready... I am comfortable... You can go ahead Siddarth... Shehnaaz whispered slowly... where my heart swelled at her again... seeing her so comfortable around me even after what I have done with her... Keeping those things aside... I slowly removed her bathrobe... and that robe was on the floor... I could feel her breath hitched for a second... 

I took the outfit and made her wear taking my sweet time... I could feel her shiver whenever my hand would touch her bare body... It would be a lie if I say I was not proud of my effect on her... I was happy... That was something which I could not describe...

I made her sit on the dressing table... and made her wear bangles... I traced her hands which were full of bangles...where I asked her to wear bangles more often so that I could feel her around me... These sounds of bangles made me giggle and her smile... I had made her wear some ornaments too which I had chosen personally for her with few kisses here and there...

Where I could feel tears dropping from her eyes... Though she had a blindfold I could feel as her one tear dropped on my hand... I understood what was going on in her mind... so to divert her mind... I teased her...

Baby sara makeup kharab hojayega agar tu royegi... Fir me jab surprise dunga toh bolna mt ki me achi nai dikh rahi hu Siddarth... I nagged her only to feel my hairs were pulled by her...

Kutte... makeup kiya hi kaha tune... La me laga deti hu thoda... Shehnaaz replied to me in her so-called respectful manner...where I gave her only lip balm to apply where I tied the knot of her necklace... she asked for more things... but I replied...

Oyee moti mujhe tu bina makeup ki hi achi lagti hai... Koi jaruvat nai hai lagane ki... Mere alava koi nai dekhega... So rehnede... I said to her... and made her stand and I took her and picked up in my arms... and took her to the destination... terrace... which was hardly a few steps away from her room...

Hope to have the best Sunrise from here on with you... a new step with you for my side to make the US... a perfect one... I hope you accept me with my part of my flaws... I don't know whether I deserve you or not... but I need you in every step of my life...not for anyone... who wanted you with me... but for me alone... So Shehnaaz... answer me by opening your eyes... I said to her... I was still in blindfold... I was very nervous... scared of rejection... but still kept thinking positive... I felt her opening my blindfold...where I adjusted myself with the lights...and then what I saw was reflected on her face... where I hope her answer would be yes... from the woman I want to end with...

Shehnaaz's point of view:-

Patience... that's what I had learned from life... and here it worked... I did not know what he was doing... What was his surprise... But keeping things aside... I enjoyed every moment with him where he made me wear those outfits... My outfit and these ornaments were some royal types... I think we were going out... But after few steps... maybe we reached our destination... He made me stand and said those words which I craved at one time... He asked me to open my eyes... I took my time to open my eyes because I had closed my eyes for a long period so to adjust I blinked my eyes...and when I adjusted it...what made me jerk all my body with all my cells... I was probably dreaming... yes I think I was hallucinating things again... but then I felt a hand caressing my hands that's when I saw him who was blindfolded too...

( Imagine this on the terrace with a bonfire near it )

I opened his blindfold...who looked at me... then took my hand... there we stood at wedding mandap on our terrace... under the sky of twinkling stars the way... I had wished... my wedding with him...and he holding my hand... just like he is holding now... I wished for a wedding where it's just US... and no one around... I wanted a promise myself under this sky to him... for me being his side... forever and ever...

Welcome to the Bride herself from the Groom itself for their wedding... I heard him... where he made me stand in front of the mirror... where I actually was looking like a Bride... I looked myself... where for the first time... I loved the way... I was looking... in this different aura of mine... and he got me ready...the way I had wished... tell me do you have this wish too to get ready by your partner?... I had that wish... Call me crazy... but I had that wish... which he fulfilled without a word...Does anyone have that wish?

Where I looked awesome by the charm of mine... It's not I am dressed first time in a Bride outfit... but at that time it was a wedding of the deal and not love... I was not ready neither he was... and now we both are... to give chance to our relation... I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my bare waist... who was hugging me from the back... I saw him... his outfit was matching mine... And he looked handsome... like a real King...and that smile of his is going to be in memory of my heart... It was there... just like the way I had wanted from him for me... I had tears in my eyes...my wish came true... he was smiling for me in real just for me... I returned the same... but nothing matched his smile and intense...

You look like a goddess... my goddess...This is the moment of our life...where I can say looking at you... yes, she is the one for me and will be for the rest of my life... and I wish when I rebirth in next lifetime... you to be my Bride again... and again... All I want to say is here is my bride...my life...the love of my life... He whispered behind me looking at me through the mirror...

Just like my Groom...the way... I had a dream... I had wished... I said as I leaned to him... where he pecked my forehead from behind... and then made me face him...

Will you like to marry me?... Though we are married but that was all deal... and the situations were different at that time... So now Will you like to marry me, Mrs. Shukla ?... I looked into his eyes... Silly boy... he had an answer to his question alone... what should I answer?... ping me... I will use it...

Till then let me say what my heart wants... let me live the moment of my life... The euphoria of my life...where my dreams were coming true...

WHERE SIDDARTH SHUKLA IS GOING TO LOSE HIS BACHELORHOOD FOREVER AND EVER... THOUGH HE WAS NOT BACHELOR, BUT HE HAD LIVED HIS LIFE ALONE... LIKE A BACHELOR... SO CAN SAY THAT RIGHT?

WHERE SHEHNAAZ GILL GONNA STEAL HIS SURNAME TO COMPLETE HER FULL NAME FOREVER AND EVER... FOR GIVING HER HEART TO HIM FOR LIFETIME...

IT'S TIME FOR NEW BEST BEGINNING... WHERE IN NEXT SUNRISE BOTH WOULD BE MAN AND HIS WIFE IN REAL SENSE...

YES...I said to him... where I saw him smiling with tears in his eyes just like me... smile was not leaving us... we had each other for a lifetime... no breakup... no separation...no nothing... can break us apart...

A last kiss to Shehnaaz Kaur Gill... Though you are married to me... but today in a real sense I am marrying you with all my heart... before we were like in life in... like a Boyfriend and Girlfriend... with an unknown name to our relationship... I know I am speaking rubbish... but you have to bear it for the rest of your life now... He muttered near my lips... smile spread all over... world never looked so beautiful to me... never...because my world was smiling to me with all his heart...

It was a beautiful kiss to my unnamed Boyfriend... a long time Love... You can say it was a dreamy one... It just simply said happiness to each other soul... our kiss was communicating with our soul... more than us... my soul was happy for life for the second time... the first time it was when I saw him for the first time...where my this happiness vanished from my lips only to know his happiness... who was crying while kissing me...where I wiped his tears... This happiness is going to last long forever... and ever... I am happy... I am really...

So chale my ex-girlfriend?... he asked me forwarding his hand where I gave in with a smile...

Yes... my Ex Boyfriend...I smiled stupidly... we are definitely getting back to each other... though we still have a long way... but we are making progress... and that's more important for now... with each passing second we are going to be strong... our relation will be...

Siddarth:- Before when I married you that time... I never took these vows heartfully... So today I will do that without any second thought... I have already learned the vows... where Siddarth took Shehnaaz in her arms before she protests... where she gave a look at him surprisingly...to which he replied...

Siddarth:- I want this way... You in my arms... where she kissed his jaw... where she encircled her hands near his neck...where Siddarth started walking around the fire...lite by both of them...where a new start begins in a real sense again...

First Vow...

Siddarth:- I promise you that I will be responsible for providing nourishment, welfare, and happiness to you and our children.

Shehnaaz:- I promise you that I will take care of the family and household and will share your responsibility as my own.

Where Siddarth completed the first round where there was a never-ending smile on both's face... Their smile said everything... Where Siddarth kissed Shehnaaz's forehead assuring his promise to her...

Second Vow...

Siddarth:-  I promise you that I will remain loyal and faithful to you and will stand by you throughout the thick and thins of life. I will be with you providing mental, physical, and financial stability and security to you and your close ones...

Shehnaaz:-  I promise you that I will willingly share the responsibility by helping you in every possible way and be ready to endure all with courage and strength.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and kissed his cheeks... accepting her the way she is... and her close one... did touch her heart...where they took one more round around the fire...

Third Vow...

Siddarth:-  I promise you that I will work hard putting all my efforts to bring wealth and prosperity to the house and giving education to our children.

Shehnaaz:-  I promise you that I will act responsibly in maintaining the resources and devote my love exceptionally to you and all other men would be secondary in my life. I will be loyal throughout life, maintaining chastity.

Siddarth had tears in his eyes hearing her vows... of course, he had kept her Secondary option in his life... where he had been always on the top list of her priority... She was loyal to him all her life but he wasn't... his thoughts were broken by someone kissing his eyes... He opens his eyes to see her smiling beautifully to him... as if she understood what he was thinking... He was truly a blessed one to get such a wonderful partner for his lifetime...

Fourth Vow...

Siddarth:-  I thank you that through this sacred affair of marriage, you have made my life beautiful and complete and I vow to respect both sets of our families. I will respect your wishes and will include you in all my major decisions.

Shehnaaz:-  I promise you that I will stand by your side in all rituals, family, and religious commitments and will walk by your side giving my consent in your decisions. I will respect and regard your decisions and include you in all my decisions. In case any danger intercepts your way, I will stand before you to save you and will be ready to sacrifice my life for you.

I know you would do that... but today I promise just like I will protect you too... just like you, I willingly would die for you baby... Siddarth replied to her... to which she kissed his nose where she got his broad smile...

Fifth Vow...

Siddarth:-  I promise you that You are my best friend and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you.

Shehnaaz:-  I promise you that I would love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes'.

I will not break this promise again... Paka... Siddarth muttered to her with tears in his eyes... where she pecked his lips... saying... she will believe him...

Sixth Vow...

Siddarth:-  I promise you that I 'Now that you have taken six steps with me, you have filled my heart with immense happiness. Will you do the kindness of filling my heart with happiness like this for all times?'

Shehnaaz:-  I promise you that I 'I will always be by your side'.

I will too... Siddarth muttered... where he got again a kiss on his cheeks... He got her for himself... the last vow only to accomplished to make her his again... No one would be able to take her from him... A dream of her would-be true in the next coming vow around the fire...where her soul smiled making her feel happiness like never before...

Seventh Vow...

Siddarth and Shehnaaz together:- We are now husband and wife and are one... You are mine and I am yours for eternity...We will love, honor, and cherish each other forever...

As they completed the last round... Shehnaaz could not help but control herself from crying... The wish which she thought had come true... She was happy... the word was small to define her that emotions at the moment... where she hugged him tight... only she knew how much she had craved for him...only she knew how was her life without him...when you get what you have craved for a long time... you feel out of the world... only you know that feeling and the value of that wish...

Siddarth teased her:- Shadi k baad ladkiya roti hai pata tha par mujhe nai laga tha ki tum bhi rougi... to which he got hit by her on his shoulder...

Shehnaaz:- Voh kya haina ab mujhe tumhe pure life joh jhelna hai yeh soch kar ro rahi hu...she teased him back... where Siddarth's eyes were wide as button...to which she laughed out loud...

Siddarth:- Abhi abhi shadi hui hai aur tum toh bath ase kar rahi jo ladies kitty parties me karte honge... Ab main tumse baat hi nai karunga...he said to her in a innocent way... he looked so cute in that pouty face...

Shehnaaz:- Ohhh you won't talk to me... I thought to give you a wonderful reward for your surprise... but I guess you don't want that...where Siddarth made her stand on her legs...

Siddarth:- Is baar man raha hu... par agli baar nai manunga... saying he took out something from his pocket... and made her back face him... and made her wear the thing... It was simple but very precious for a married woman... It was a sign of them being taken... A chain which is named as Mangalsutra... while making her wear that Mangalsutra... Siddarth could feel her smiling... it was simple... not much expensive... not that eye-catching thing... Seeing her smiling on simple things made Siddarth smile too even being so rich... she loved simple things... that's what he liked about her... His heart was finally at peace... by looking at her...

After making her wear Mangalsutra... he made her face him... and applied sindoor on her forehead...where she closed her eyes... her face emitted serene to him... It was a simple marriage just like she had wished...She just wanted to take vows with him under the stars...She had that wish from her childhood... She had cherished the night sky by seeing the stars...they were with her... at every point of her life... and she had wanted them in her wedding too... because they have been always there for her... to guide her... to get lost in that... her that friend which she had shared things same like her diary... She felt that the part of darkness was made just to let these stars twinkle in between them... that's what had fascinated her... and she was a person who had grown without anyone around her... no one was there to take care of her... That's the reason she wanted nobody on her wedding day... rather than her love... whom she loves and respects a lot...with whom she wished to spend her whole life with her... she had got him and now he was her... that too mentally and emotionally and heartily forever... That was her weird wish... she knew that... but she did not want anyone there on her best day... pretending to be happy... or to be precise fake people around her... all she wanted was them to tie privately...or she wanted only her and him... calling each other as US...

Shehnaaz's point of view:-

( In the corner of the terrace )

Change and take a nap baby...I still have more surprises ahead...He lightly patted my cheeks...I just clung to him again...I need him near to me, as I'm scared to let him go for Seconds...

I don't want to do anything... I need u... That's all...I announced...He must be thinking I'm insane the night before I was asking him to leave me and now I am telling him I need him... You can't help me..Things around me are making me all cranky or to be precise insecure...and he needs to take care of it...

Okay...Then I'm here..Just go and change..I'm here only Baby...He rests the case by saying that...But nothing can help him when I'm cranky... I will be like a small kid...though my this side is known only to Manik...I do become cranky sometimes around him...Now He needs to pamper me with his love and care... That's all I need from him...To get assured...

 Hell! no...I'm not in a mood...I said, he made me sit on his lap before removing a pair of my and his clothes from the bag with wet tissues to clean my face...As he sat comfortably on the mattress with the support of the wall...As he started removing jewelry where I was doodling I love u...I miss u on his heart. Which he hardly noticed...He was done with jewelry and cleaning of my face... Now it was the time of changing...

Shehnaaz go and change...He said softly where my head gave a negative nod to him...He sighed and asked again...

What do you want baby then?... He asked me... where I replied to him...

The way you had made me wear this saree... now remove it too but this time without blindfold...  I want you to make love with me... under these stars of this sky... I want them to know that we are one soul now... I want to meet my other half soul under this sky... I know we have just started our relation all over again... but we will make progress one day I hope... I know I love you and you love me too...That's enough for me for now... Therefore I want you to make me yours... to remove those nightmares... those touches...those dirty things which Devil had done with me... I want you to make pure...I want you to make me yours... Will you do that Siddarth?... I asked him...

 Are u sure... you want me to do this? I mean.'... I cut him middle...

Please Siddarth... I pleaded with him... to which he replied...

I know Shehnaaz what you are trying to do... But baby you don't need to be insecure... I am yours and will be yours forever...I know that Baby, you are doing this for me... but I can wait for this...because what you are saying is not reaching your eyes...It seems like you are scared...and not ready for it...and I don't want to ruin our first... I want you to enjoy our first...and We have our whole life to do this... he said keeping his big palms on my face...

Siddarth that is one of the reasons... But the main reason is to let go of my fear... I am trying to face my fear... and only you can help me with this... Though I am scared of this... But I want to overcome my this fear so that I can enjoy this one day...I had read that It is said that being physical helps you to bond with your partner... It's also done to show your partner how much you love them and care for them...It can be done to make you feel more secure about yourself...Your partner does that for you... It can take you to another world... But Siddarth whatever I have read about it... I have never felt... Though I had not had done willingly... it was forceful... But I never felt that way... Whatever I had read about it... I want to feel that Siddarth... So please make love with me... I said to him...

Are you sure Darling?... he asked me again looking into my eyes...where I told him...

Cent percent..And I want to get rid of this saree soon..it's so heavy..i can't carry them more...Where he laughed at my grumpy and frustrated face...He had guts...I say you...I gave grumpy pout..he stopped immediately...

Why are you so cute Darling? I feel like I gobble u up...He bites my cheeks...I could only blush at his act... He removed the pin from my back, where I sitting between his legs...And for my bad luck, the blouse was backless...I cursed myself... As my pallu was thrown on the other side of the mattress...Where I was trembling just by imagining what can happen next...I called for it...I need to pull it...He started his trail of kisses on my back..where my breath hitched at his sensual act..he pulled me more to him...

oh! Shehnaaz u are gone...I said to myself...where his hands encircled my waist as slowly as he could...where I had to dig my nails into his skin..where his hands reached to my tucked plates...to my death..his hands went inside them..I arched back, making him to hold me tighter..this is called, calling ur own death...which I tend to more..without thinking twice..he removed plates of saree..but his hands were measuring every inch on my lower part and massaging them..I hid my head in his crook, by pulling his hairs towards me more...he threw the entire saree in one go as I sat on his lap with my undone blouse and skirt...

Shehnaaz..you will be my death for sure...he said huskily near my ears biting them, taking his own time...

Siddarth held my hand and kept it near his Sherwani... indicating me to open his buttons... I was trying to open his buttons where he was giving busy in giving wet kisses near my neck... When it was done... His toned chest came into my view...

Writer's point of view:-

Siddarth made Shehnaaz sit on his lap while engaging in a deep sensual kiss. Trailing his hands on her body and ended up at the knot which she secured the blouse to cover her upper nudity. Pulling it down it ended up around her waist making her partially nude body exposed to Siddarth. Breaking the kiss Siddharth's lips nibble on her shoulders which later ended up on her chest. Both of his hands were busy in fondling her soft boobies which made Shehnaaz moaned sexually and grabbed his hair in ecstasy.

Siddarth showered kisses on them making her feel like she is in another world of happiness. His hands ran all over her bareback and ended up getting dug into her butt cheeks making her hips hump on his erected manhood. He pecked on her lips frequently to make her ease and his every hand gestures, actions were so slow and gentle which was really wanted for Shehnaaz. Instead of getting shocked or shudder with fear what her past experience what, he will do next this time she was enjoying what Siddarth was doing on her body. He literally set up a fire and she was driven to a world she is unknown but it was good.

" Shehnaaz... Are you comfortable? " Leaving her breasts which he was he sucking and asked to Shehnaaz while tucking her hair strands back.

"Siddarth " Resting her head on his forehead Shehnaaz took his name while panting...

Removing that skirt pooled around her waist Siddarth took Shehnaaz's hands and placed it on his shorts to make her pull it down. Shehnaaz did like he wanted and let his urging erected manhood to come out from that congested cage of briefs. Siddarth made her lay down on the bed stretching her back properly and turned around her to face her back and began to kiss on that beautiful yet bruises filled back.

Shehnaaz turned back quickly not allowing him to see her bruised back uncomfortably... Actually, that's when he was seeing her body for the first time. When his eyes traveled on Shehnaaz... she tried to cover her belly in shame where there are some bruises marks as well as slight stretch marks.

" Shehnaaz, Don't be ashamed to show your body in front of me " rubbing his thumb on her cheeks to wipe her tears Siddarth said softly. Even though he forced a little to turn her at the end Nivi give up on her shame. Kissing and nibbling on her bruised back Siddarth let out her shame and fear about her looks.

" Shehnaaz you are a really beautiful girl. You don't know how you are making me crazy even with a small gesture of yours " Siddarth said and his kisses filled her back and it ended up on her pelvis.

Trailing his hands in between her legs and he rubbed two fingers on her labia. Shehnaaz was already wet because of his previous sensual actions but still, something was stopping her. She was stiff and she didn't allow Siddarth to move his hands freely on her. 

" Relax Shehnaaz You will enjoy this " catching her lips into a kiss he mumbled to her ears. Siddarth stood from the bed and positioned himself in between her legs. Taking his hardened shaft in his hands. He rubbed its tip on her entrance whereas Shehnaaz clutched her both hands on Siddarth getting nervous when she gets again those painful memories. It was the same somewhere, rubbing his manhood on her entrance Siddarth just rammed his into her making Shehnaaz screamed in pain because it was her first time without any lubricant. In those nights she felt like her vagina was thrust with an iron pipe. Shehnaaz shut her eyes to forget that nightmare but she couldn't forget that pain and she was expecting something the same now at this moment.

" Siddarth.."'

". Siddarth.." pushing Siddarth... Shehnaaz repeated his name in a fear to stop.

"Relax Shehnaaz It's not going to hurt you "Siddarth leaned to kiss her and make her feel ease.

" Relax and take some deep breaths," he said gently and nervously though Shehnaaz did as he said. She closed her eyes and took some deep breaths meanwhile Siddharth pushed his two fingers into her vagina and made some slow thrusts making Shehnaaz moan softly. Sensing Shehnaaz is feeling much better Siddarth slowly thrust into her while catching her lips into a kiss. Her both hands clutched on his bareback in that ecstasy and her nails dug into his skin making Siddarth groaned.

" Does it pain? " He enquired. Shehnaaz hummed as no and hugged him tightly. It wasn't painful since it wasn't her first time, she had already undergone a surgical abortion which was done by the Devil which she was not even aware of it... she even had no idea about her carrying a life inside her... It was Manik who had informed when he had checked her reports...when he had got her on the road that day...alas chucking those things... she concentrated on Siddarth and now Siddarth tried his best to make it easy for her. He slowly began to move his hips and thrust into her which slowly increased the speed. 

Shehnaaz was enjoying sex for the first time in her life and only now she understood what is actually sex means...to be precise love... Her thoughts about sex and feelings are what she got from her past was painful and some filthy acts which she never enjoyed. One thing she enjoyed in Siddarth was his touches when he is calm and quiet. Slowly, sensually making her feel like she is in heaven. 

Shehnaaz clutched her one hand on the mattress and the other on Siddarth's hand. He caught his one hand on her bouncing breast and increased the thrusting pace. Shehnaaz tugged her hands-on pillow under her head and tried to catch up her breath in between her mourns. She could see how his body turned red also his earlobes.

" I am going to cum " Increasing the speed of the final thrust he came into her vagina groaning heavily which echoed all over the terrace. He fell on Shehnaaz all tired and wholly sweated body. He tried to catch up and slid to her other side. 

" That was really good " he buried her head into his chest and placed a kiss on her forehead making her confident that she did well.

"Siddarth " Shehnaaz slowly take his name and Siddarth moaned...

" I love you " joining the sweat drops that appear on his body Shehnaaz confessed her love for Siddarth. He looked at her with a satisfactory smile and hugged her tightly to keep her close to him. 

Both were lying in each other's arms and silent... After few minutes...

Did I scare you?... Siddarth asked her...

Shehnaaz:- You were gentle... though I was scared at the start... but in the end, I was enjoying it... Thank you, Siddarth for overcoming my biggest fear... I used to be scared like hell when I think about me having sex or having physical relation with one... But today to some extend... I think it is gone... 

Siddarth:- Then I think I need to say sorry to you in advance... because now I am not going to leave you... whenever I get a chance to love you... I would not leave that chance... and take you to the world of heaven... Today you were scared so you must have not enjoyed it as you should... But I will make sure that in the future I will make you so much addicted to me that you cannot even bear a night alone without me... Of course, you must have missed me as I did in the past... but now you would miss my body too... my this making love to you... you would crave for me... and I would be happily fulfilling all your cravings... all your wishes... as you see the benefit would be mine at the end... he said winking at her... to which he got a reward by her elbow in his stomach making him little wince in pain...

One thing was disturbing his mind... He was hesitating to ask that but still after gathering some courage... he asked her...

Siddarth:- Shehnaaz, I know I am not supposed to ask this... but still this is bothering me... So I am asking you...

Shehnaaz:- Go ahead...

Siddarth:- Did you really killed Rajiv Malhotra?... I mean he does not deserve that...

Shehnaaz looked at him with wide eyes...

Siddarth continued:- Don't look at me in that way... A man like him does not deserve so easy death...he deserves torture like hell... which he gave you and Manik's mother...and you just killed him so easily...

Shehnaaz got up from there covering herself with the shirt of Siddarth which he had kept aside... Siddarth observed each movement... 

Shehnaaz:- I did not kill him Siddarth... When I have tortured Sukhbir and Sukhwinder Singh... then he also deserves that torture... He deserves the most... for ruining everyone's life... I did not say that in the hall to anyone because there are few who would become emotional and forgive that bastard... Maybe you don't know but Devika and Rita Malhotra loved him very much... he was their lovely brother... they would have melt looking at him and that's what I don't want because he doesn't deserve that and the main reason was Manik... I did not want Manik to see him or him knowing about Manik...If that bastard would not have been threatened anyone... Santokh Singh Gill and Devika Malhotra would have loved me... would have given me their time... You would have been with your real father... Mr. Anupam Bansal... he had suffered too... And then even Asim who was away from everyone just because of him... And the last Daljeet Kaur Gill and Manik Malhotra would have been together... would have lived the best life... even if they would have been on streets but they would have been together... Everything went wrong just because he was greedy for Money and Power... So today I have made sure he is in the Hell... where I and his wife were... I have made sure he is locked in the room where his wife stayed for years... I made sure he gets one-time food and water to drink... and no one should be around him... I have made sure he gets lonely and remember his deeds... and when I get time I make sure I visit him and give him the best gift the same way he gave to his wife... I try every new equipment with him... and then make sure he also gets the best treatment... I make sure he doesn't die... I make sure he craves for death... but I won't give him that easily... 

Siddarth's point of view:-

I'm really proud of u. I said aloud to her with a smug smile and kissed her lips for a second, She looked horrified... She was stunned by my act, where my heart was content. Happiness just flowed into my system like blood. Every cell in my body celebrated his tortures, I don't know him by person, but all I felt up till now was, he ends a bad ending and Shehnaaz Gill Shukla will do it, I can't get less happy for it. That finally, Shehnaaz Gill came to know how to live in this damn world, She can't be a good girl for the world all-time... because Good people are branded to get hurt than sick people. And the best part I love that the Good girl turned to the Woman, who knows to punish the people for their deed. And she rewarded him best. And Don't u dare think, I'm Siddarth who hates violence, I'm the man who believes in giving awards and rewards for the deeds, they do. That depends on the deed they do. 

YOU are fucking kissing me, for torturing someone... Shehnaaz scrawled it my ears with a shocking voice, her face was so valid, that the monster in her disappeared in the air, in shock, all I did was to giggle at her face much to her irritation...

Well, That man deserves that... I said to her to which she sighed in relief...

You don't have any problem with me working in this UNDERWORLD... She asked me...

No, I don't have until you are not hurt it's fine with me... But now when I know about you are going to work in this dangerous world... I am not going to stop you... but I would be standing behind you in all your work... I won't interfere... but I would be with you... till today I was not aware of your things... but now I am not going to ignore those things... I want to be with you... in everything... and I can't take risk of your life... So I will take training soon for this too... I said to her to which she pecked my lips in response... Crazy much souls we are...

Writer's point of view:-

Siddarth:- You did that purposely right?

Shehnaaz:- What?

Siddarth:- Making Mr. and Mrs. Gill perform that pooja... It was Manik's mother's shrad... you made them do that... so that they know you had felt right?

Shehnaaz:- Yeah... I did that purposely... to let them know what they had done with me... last time... because from now, I won't interfere in their life... I don't think I have that right... They had lost that right on me and I feel the same... because they never gave me that right... One was that reason... and the other was Mr. Gill had lost his everything to find his sister... but he could not get her... but he has that right to perform his late's sister's pooja... As much Manik had that right even he had the same right... So yeah this was the reason...

Siddarth:- So this was the main reason isn't it?.. Even after everything you cared for them...

Shehnaaz:- They are my parents Siddarth... Though we don't share a good relation... But there is something we shared... and we can't forget that... So it's better that I stay away from them as much as I can...

Suddenly Shehnaaz remembered something very important thing... She decided to ask Siddarth about it...

Shehnaaz:- You read it right?

Siddharth knew what she was trying to say but still pretended to be innocent and asked her...

Siddharth:- I don't know what you are trying to say, baby...

Shehnaaz:- You know it very well what I am speaking about... So don't pretend as if you don't know... Why did you do that?... You have tried to invade my privacy... Is it right for you to do that?

Siddharth:- I know I had done wrong by reading your diary... I am not supposed to do that... But as your partner...as your lover I think I have the right to read that... I know when I would gain your trust you would have told me yourself about everything... But you won't say the same things which you have written in your Diary... You had written your diary because you knew no one is there to listen to you... and somewhere down the line you also thought no one would read that... That's the reason you had penned down everything which your heart wanted to... I read that because I wanted to know your feelings... What you went through... How you were surviving till Dad introduced me to you for marriage...I wanted to know the Real You... Though you were always yourself around me... It was me who never understood you... It was me who never saw the real you as I had wasted time in taking Revenge and all... It was me who didn't put any effort into our relationship... And now when I understood your value... I cannot just sit and look at you from far... I want to give us chance... And for that, I need to know you... Because you know everything about me... Where I didn't know anything before reading your diary... If I have offended you... So I am really sorry...

Shehnaaz didn't say a word... She was silent... But she also knew somewhere he was right... She would have told him...But not as deeply as she had written in her diary...Though she was glad he read as she didn't have to tell him every damn thing... He knew everything and still accepted her whole heartily... is the most important thing to her now... Nothing else mattered...

She was doodling on his bare chest...Lost in her thoughts...and Siddharth thought she got upset with him reading her Diary... So he asked her...

Siddharth:- Do you know why I asked you the time of 2 years? A chance for our relationship for 2 years?

To which he got a negative answer from her...

Siddharth:- I have asked two years not for us but for you mainly... Because I am confident enough at the end of this period, we would have explored each other's different shades... And would fall in love with each other all over again...

Shehnaaz looked at him confusingly as he said that...

Siddharth:- I had a word with Manik about this and he has agreed to it... You are on leave for 2 years from all your work... Only if an emergency arrives you would be needed...

Shehnaaz:- Can you say properly what do you mean?

Siddharth:- We are on holiday for 2 years and would live our Bucket Lists... I saw your list... I know you had written unknowingly and didn't have a thought to fulfill about it because of all this fiasco... But now to spend some quality time with each other this would be the best thing to do... Even I have some list to do... Reading your list I felt why not we live our Wishlist...What do you think about it?

Shehnaaz with her twinkling with happiness:- It's a good idea... What wishlist do you have? ... Which wish will be complete first?

Siddharth:- My current wish to spend every single moment with you... Because I have missed you like hell when you were away from me... And about talking about the first wish then it's already fulfilled... Your wish to marry your love under the stars and your love should get you ready for the marriage... I have completed that wish first because I think this would be our first step in our relationship...

Shehnaaz didn't say a word but pecked his lips...to which he took her lips for a soul kiss...

This is how they ended their night and went to sleep for few hours...

----------------

Author's update:-

How was the update?

Did you listen to songs?

Which one did you like?

Which relation do you admire the most?

How was the marriage thing?

Do you like the closeness of  SidNaaz?

Do you want to go on a ride of Bucket's list of SidNaaz?

What is your Bucket List?... Comment... I will try to include it in my story...

Till then Take care... and yeah would come for the next update within a week for sure...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
163K 9.2K 34
This book is very amatuer! I was young and i had no idea, how to write. My 1st book! ***************** Shehnaaz Gill & Sidharth Shukla are best frien...