Wicked Game | Miya Atsumu

By sug4rplms

How would you feel when you're stuck with the campus' playboy that happened to be the best friend of your ex... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty. (final)
special chapter (part one.)
special chapter (part two.)
wall of fame.
special chapter (miya atsumu.)

twenty-four.

3.4K 109 28
By sug4rplms

warning: a very light angst, fluff, and a minor nsfw

"Careful" Atsumu didn't let go of my hand yet he held it tightly, making sure I'm climbing down the big rock safely. "We're here" he said. I looked at the lake. The scenery was beyond the word perfection. It was more than that. It's relaxing and calm. The water was shiny with the lights coming from the stars and the moon. "It's beautiful" I was still admiring the splendid view in front of me while Atsumu had his eyes on me. "It is" he smiled. I turned to look at him, chuckling. "Come" he said, pulling me towards the wooden bridge. He walked me to the end of the bridge before settling himself down with his legs dipped into the lake. I followed his action, had myself sitting close beside him.

He looked up at the night sky, letting out a sigh. "It's so quiet here" he said. I nodded my head. "It is... But I like it" my legs kicked the water softly, playing with it. Atsumu looked at me playing with the water, taking off his sweater, and put it around me. "The weather's quite cold" he said. "But you need this. It's fine for me" I tried to return back his sweater but he refused. "Just wear it" he chuckled and I thanked him. I looked down at my own reflection on the water surface. "You know, you're the first person who brought me for a sightseeing" I looked at him. Our eyes met. "I spent my entire life living in the busy city and had never been here, surrounded by nature, this silent environment and away from those loud noises" I held onto the wooden bridge, nails screeching on the surface playfully. "I didn't know that I would like here, this place so much" I grinned widely. Atsumu wasn't giving me responses. He wanted to hear me more. "I'm actually scared of literally everything. My mom always keeps me locked inside the house ever since I was a kid. She hates the idea of me playing out at the playground or being exposed to dirt out there. She was a clean freak!" I looked at Atsumu, giggling. He was just smiling while listening to my story. "The first time I was out of my confinement is when I started to live at my dorm. That's my first ever freedom" I laughed.

"This is so random but I had my first boyfriend during high school. My mom didn't know about that because she would kill me if she founds out. It was a silly high school love and I was just fooling around. I didn't take those relationships I had as a serious matter. I wasn't really serious until I meet Rin. He brought me out from my cave, taught me so many things and he was the one who introduced me to you Inarizaki. I wasn't really a social butterfly so I was kinda jealous seeing you guys interact with each other. You guys are a team though. I wanted to blend in with all of you but I wasn't feeling confident about it. That's why I only talked to Rin. Rin was the first person that I take seriously. I fell for him and loved him with all of my heart. I had most of my firsts with him. My first real love, the first one who had me... And also my first heartbreaker" I smiled. "I thought we would make it far but yeah, I shouldn't have wished for the moon and the stars. He broke my heart badly. It was very painful" I hummed. Atsumu's smile that he had on his face started to fade. "That night, after we broke up, I kept myself locked in my room and cried my ass out. I was asking myself what did I do that made him cheat on me, where did I go wrong? Why must it be me who is hurting? Why am I so affected by it? I lost count of how many times I cried over him. How stupid of me" I let out a sigh. "But I believe that it happened for a reason" I formed a smile again. "And the reason is that I'll be loved by someone who loves me for who I am..." I lifted my head. "And that someone is you" I looked at Atsumu and smiled at him.

"You might not be the first person I love, you might not be the first person I gave my all... But you are the first person who taught me what real love is. You're the first who brought me to this kind of place, and you're the first person who will never stop telling me how much I mean the world to you, how much I'm loved by you and you always remind me that I am indeed the luckiest girl on earth to have you in my life. At first, I thought we would just be partners but through those little flirts and your kindness, you made me fall for you, Tsumu. I was scared of love because of what Rin did to me and I thought you would have just given up on me but you proved me wrong. You chose to stay by my side and to always show me that you're serious with how you felt for me and I am thankful for that" I held his cheek gently and my eyes were watery. "Your efforts, your pure intention, the honesty in your eyes, those flirty words you said... I fell for that. I'm sorry that I took a long time to tell you, to be honest with you but it's because I wasn't confident enough. I thought that you deserve someone else who is much better than me, a girl who has a better life, a luxurious one so you could worry nothing" my tears finally rolled down on my cheeks. Atsumu leaned in to give me a surprise kiss. He was obviously shutting me up. I kissed him back while my hand caressing his cheek softly. The kiss was quite long but it was a calm one. It wasn't aggressive, impatient, or a hungry one like how we usually did. It was filled with love. A real love.

My tears won't stop from falling but it was tears of happiness. Atsumu is my happiness. He deepened the kiss and held the backside of my head. He then broke the kiss slowly, leaning his forehead against mine. He opened his eyes and locked his gaze on me. "I love you" he confessed under his breath. I looked into his eyes. "I love you more" I replied as he wiped off my tears. "I love you the most" he pecked my lips. I let out a soft chuckle. This euphoric feeling, I wanted it to stay like this. Forever.

"I fought with Samu a lot when we were kids" I cut him off, "You guys are still fighting up until now" he rolled his eyes playfully at me and I laughed. "There was a day where we fought and actually ruined our faces. Mother was so angry. She hates it when we fight because she said twins shouldn't be fighting because twins were born with one heart. Twins should understand each other, better than anyone else did" his fingers were stroking my hair gently. "Your mom was right" I smiled, looking up at him. "Even though we fight a lot but I still care about him... A lot actually" he hummed. "He understands me, always be there for me when I'm at my worst, he will always be the person to tell me to stop whenever I overworked. He's my backbone, my supporter. He can be really annoying, you know? He's sooo annoying that sometimes I feel like kicking his ass!" he whined out loud. I chuckled at his action. Why is he so cute? "But I know that I'll be missing his annoying ass if he wasn't here with me. We might be distant by paths but never by heart. Mother always reminds us about that. She said that we should treasure each other while it lasted because we won't know what's our future be like" Atsumu looked up to the sky. "But one thing for sure, Osamu will give up on volleyball someday" he sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not? He has the potential to become a pro-player, just like you" Atsumu plastered a bitter smile. "He did but he was the one who said that he'll quit volleyball after we graduate from degree. I tried to stop him but he was insisted. That's what we fight about" he snickered.

I stared at Atsumu's face. He was disappointed with it. I might not be good at reading people but I know that he wanted Osamu to always be his volleyball partner. He wanted to make it as a pro-player with Osamu. He wanted to always give his best tosses to his twin. I'm not sure why Osamu chose to quit volleyball but I hope Atsumu will never stop playing. He loves volleyball so much. I can see that in him. "No matter what happens, I want you to always play volleyball. I want you to be on the National team" I said, giving him a sweet smile. He looked down at me, his hand caressing my cheek. He nodded his head. "I will" he said.

We both faced up to the night sky. The sky was so beautiful and the stars weren't shy. They were all out, filling up the wide sky. The breeze was quite chilly but having Atsumu's arms around me warmed me up. We seated-cuddled for quite some minutes before Atsumu said that he wanted to swim in the lake. He removed his sweatshirt and jeans before jumping into the water. I tried to avoid the water splash and giggled. Atsumu swam towards me who was still sitting on the bridge. He held my knees, "Come, swim with me" he said. I shook my head. "I'm not getting myself wet. I'm not going to take another shower once we get back to our camps" I rolled my eyes playfully. He chuckled, splashing the water at me. "Atsumu! No, don't!" I half screamed. He really enjoyed bullying me. Ugh!

"Come on. We should make memories here" he tried to persuade me. Well actually, I don't know how to swim! What if I drown down there in the water? And plus, I don't even know what kind of creatures living inside the lake. No! Thinking about that already scared me off. I shook my head again. "Are you scared?" he asked, slicking back his now wet hair. I looked at him. "I don't know how to swim and yeah, I'm scared of deep water" I mumbled. He chuckled and held my hands. "I'm here for you, y/n. I told you that as long as I'm with you then I'll make sure that you'll be safe. That's my promise" he smiled, looking me in the eyes. His stare, the look in his eyes really gave me assurance. I nodded my head slowly. "I'll just take off my clothes" I told him. He nodded, giving me time to steadies myself.

I removed Atsumu's sweater that I wore, pulling up the night t-shirt over my head. I'm not a kind of a person who likes to wear a camisole but since we're on a team trip, then I felt like I need to wear one, just in case. I pushed down my pajama pants, making them fall on the wooden surface. I tied my hair into a messy hair bun before making my way towards Atsumu and squatted down. He held my hands tightly, making sure that I'm getting into the water safely.

Atsumu held me close to him, his hands were holding me by my waist while I rested my palms on top of his shoulders. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my head. Our eyes interlocked. Despite the cold night breeze, I can still feel his heat. "You're beautiful under the moonlight" he tucked aside the strands of my hair that were covering my face. My cheeks burned at his words. "And you're handsome" I said shyly. Atsumu couldn't take his eyes off from staring into my eyes. He moved his head, leaning closer and our lips found each other.

Atsumu tilted his head sideways and deepened his kiss. My hands moved up to hold his cheeks as I kissed him back. His kiss started to make sounds. He bit on my lower lip. I got his sign. He wanted me to apart my lips and so I did. He wasted no time to have his tongue in my mouth, connecting with mine. He likes to dominate our kisses and he will always do that. He began to suck my tongue and causing me emit a soft moan. I closed my eyes while the love of my life kiss my lips just like how he likes. We were making out under the moonlight for some hot minutes before he pulled himself. He looked into my eyes again. Our foreheads were glued against each other and I could hear the breathy breaths of Atsumu. He was still staring at me. "Our memories were just made here" I said under my breath before leaning in to kiss him again.

***

Atsumu hovered on top of me once I flattened my back on the bed. He pulled out his sweatshirt, throwing it onto the floor. He leaned down and our lips sealed. He started to kiss me slowly yet passionately. I love it that he always conveys his true feelings through his kisses. He always did that and that is why I love receiving kisses from him. My naked body felt warm, probably because of the heat coming from the burning firewood from the fireplace. My hands roamed freely on his back, moving down to tug on the hem of his jeans after that. Our lips seemed to can't leave each other, eyes kept closed while our tongues fought for dominance. He broke the kiss only to remove his bottom along with his undergarment. Our naked bodies pressed against each other.

He looked at me in the eyes, asking for my consent for him to be in me. My lips curved, my head giving him a little nod. I wrapped my arms around his neck, one hand of mine buried inside of his hair. My fingers played with his soft strands. We were still staring at each other, showing and proving our love through the eye contact we made. I could feel the tip of Atsumu's touching my core. His eyes didn't leave mine. My body jerked up when I felt him entering my hole. I crumpled my forehead at the sting coming from the meeting of our genitals. I tried to catch my breath and Atsumu wasn't moving. He was giving me time to adjust myself. We haven't made love for few days but I dare to say that this one would be a different one.

This sexual intercourse we're having will be filled with nothing but love. This won't be a rough one like we usually did. This one would be a slower one, passionate and very meaningful to both of us. I tugged on his hair when I felt Atsumu started to move slowly. He moved his hip slow and steady, thrusting my hole with his length. My lips parted, forming an O at each of his thrusts. It wasn't as painful as before. He stared into my eyes as if he was forcing himself to drown in the ocean which is my eyes. I could hear his breathy moans and hisses every time he moves on me. One of my hands held his cheek, eyes looking into his. "I..." I let out a moan in between, "I... I love you... Atsumu..hh.." I flashed a smile at him. His lips curved, mirroring my smile. "Ahh... I love you too... y/n..hh..." our lips locked and he held my hand tightly, interlacing our fingers.

That night was one of my favorite nights. I got to see a beautiful scenery that I had never seen in my whole life. I got to be with the person whom I love so much and I overcame my fear just to swim with him. That night, we make love again but it was indeed a different one. It was a special night for me, for both of us. And that night, it made me realized that I only want to spend my entire life with this person. And he's Miya Atsumu. I wanted to be with him forever. Forever, until my last breath. I wanted no one but him. Only him. Just Miya Atsumu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.3K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
67 0 7
Where โ†ท You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friends...
50.7K 2.4K 29
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again ยฉ myhugelove
276K 5.8K 35
โ”Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ โ”˜ โ ษช แด„แด€ษดแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡.. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ ษช'แด แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ โž โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...