Voluptuous

By Brownskinglow22

If you haven't read Curves you will be confused Madison is back and better, the day leaving the hot... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
13. part two
14.
15.(1)
15.(2)
15.(3)
15.(4)
16.
17.(1)
17(2)
18
19.
20.
21.
21. continue
22.
23.
23(2)
24.
24 (2)
25.
26(1)
26(2)
27.
27(2)
28.
28(2)
28(3)
29.
30.
30(2)
30 (3)
31.
32.
33.
33(2)
34.
35.
35(2)
36.
37.
38.
39.
39 continues
40.
40 continue
41.
42.
43.
44.

Epilogue

10.1K 398 42
By Brownskinglow22

"Can you turn to the side?" Madison asks her client as she poses for the camera in front of her

"Like this?"

The young girl shifts her body a little, making Madison smile.

"Just like that."

She snaps the photo and smiles in satisfaction at her work.

"You are going to love these."

She continues to snap more pictures till she feels a pair of strong arms around her body.

"Did you feed my baby yet?" Victor whispers before pecking her cheek

" Papa I'm working."

"And I asked you, have you fed him?"

He places his hand on her round stomach making her smile.

"I keep telling you it's a girl. I don't know why you keep saying that."

"A father knows best."

"You said that about Cairo." She replies

"Well I'm sure about this one. I choose this one."

"Let me go so I can show her pictures."

His arms snake from her body to his side.

"I brought you some lunch."

"Chicken?"

"That's all you eat." He looks at her crazily

Her craving for chicken through her pregnanc so far drives him insane. Many nights Madison has him drive out to fast food just to buy her a whole bunch of chicken that she never eats all off.

"Is it?" She asks chuckling

"You know it is. You eat so much I'm pretty sure Popeye's need to sponsor you."

"Babe it's really the baby. After this I'm going to definitely need to work this off." She whines

"I like you plumped."

"Well I don't,so as soon as I drop this baby the gym is to where I go."

Vito shakes his head staring at her beautiful makeup free face. He's in love with her natural glow that she's been carrying since she got pregnant. He was the first to find out that she's carrying. The way she kept eating and crying over every possible thing led him to jump for joy. He had accomplished his goal. He planted his seed in her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...
206K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
190K 6.1K 48
Everybody makes mistakes but can these two fix things when a doctor gets shy and another patient mixed up, shy finds out she is pregnant with a compl...