His Queen, Her King (Draco x...

By EllieLouiseStrong

Follow Y/n Snape and Draco Malfoy through the rollercoaster of a life at Hogwarts. Mature themes I do not o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Part 18

750 18 3
By EllieLouiseStrong

"Are you ready?" Draco says from the other side of the door. I slip on the black lace dress and apply a dark lipstick.

"Nearly" I say as I grab my black heels.

"You know you don't have to do this?" I hear him say. I take a deep breath and open the door. He looks shocked at my appearance but smiles slightly.

"I haven't got a choice Draco. You know that right? I don't want this. Know that I'm doing this for a better life for us" I tell him taking both of his hands, he shakes his head.

"We could run" He whispers. I sigh and put my hand on his cheek. He knows it's silly. We both do but it's a dream we can't have.

"Two fifteen year olds against an army of dark wizards. We wouldn't last two hours" I say. "Plus there's still Your Parents, Malia, Severus and Blaise"

"Blaise is one of them, Malia's family will soon join as well" He protests. We've been over this all summer but he's still hopeful that I can get out of this. "As for Snape and my parents..."

"I know Draco but I have to try" I say. "What have your parents said about...?" He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Nothing yet but I know they'll expect it of me. Or at least my father will" He says sitting at the edge of my bed. I sit next to him and take his hand. As long as we are together we can get through this. The summer has been long and quiet apart from our moments together. I have been in contact with a new organisation called The Order. It was built against Voldemort. I have given them everything I know which is basically nothing at the moment because nothing has been said about Voldemort. Nor has he been seen or heard from till last night. He demanded a ball where I will have to pledge my allegiance to him. There's been speak among death eaters that he wants me to face three trials in order to prove my loyalty and worth. But I have no idea what they will consist of. Severus and Narcissa have been trying to help us as much as they can. Only Draco and I know about my involvement with the Order and that's the way it will stay as agreed by Sirius Black and the other members. I have only met them all once and that was to take a truth serum so they could know to trust me. It wasn't pretty but they all believed I only wanted good. I take my wand out of its box and slip it into my dress. Draco holds his hand out to me as the time comes for us to go downstairs. He stops us before we get to the stairs and takes both of my hands.

"It's going to be okay, I promise you. I'll do anything I need to keep you safe" He says. I lean in and kiss him before he links our arms and leads me down the stairs. I get flashbacks from New Years and I smile at the throat before I turn to see a room full of death eaters. I take a deep breath and look straight ahead. We reach the bottom and people go back to their talking. I breath out the breath I was holding as Severus walks over with three people behind him.

"Y/N, Draco, I'd like to introduce you to the Carrows" He says warily. I look behind him to see the woman and man smirking at us.

"I'm Alecto Carrow and this is my brother Amyecus, It's a pleasure, Miss Riddle and Mr Malfoy. We're expecting great things from the two of you" She says. I shake her hand and give her a forced smile. I swallow the bile in my throat.

"Pleasure to meet you both too" Draco says for the both of us. I internally thank him.

"You wouldn't mind if we borrowed your girlfriend would you Draco? It's just we have things to discuss" Ameycus asks. Draco looks at me and I try to give him a smile. He lets go of my arm.

"Not at all, I'll see you soon" He says, kissing my cheek. I smile at him as he walks away, my heart is pounding.

"Shall we?" Alecto says gesturing for me to follow Ameycus into the library. I nod and follow them. We get into the room and I see a few standing around. I stand in the Center of the room as they all look at me.

"Miss Riddle, this is the inner circle, we shall introduce ourselves and then get down to business" The man says in the middle. I look around and thankfully see Lucius. "I am Antonin Dolohov"

"I am Corbin Yaxley" The other man says. I nod and Lucius gives me a small smile of encouragement.

"Then you've met the Carrows and Lucius of course, The Lord wanted to be here but he thought it fitting that in order to gain his trust you must now complete three trials. Your first will be tonight at 9pm sharp. You will be showing off your strength and spells in a dual" Dolohov says. I bite my lip before looking up again,

"With who might I ask?" I say. They smirk and turn to Ameycus.

"With me" He says. "Now I must warn you, this is no classroom dual. Be prepared for anything"

"You may leave to join the ball again Miss Riddle, we will see you soon" Yaxley says. I nod and leave the room. I lean against the door as soon as it's closed abs swallow my fear. I see Blaise rush over to me and grab my arm.

"Is it true?" He asks. I nod slowly and wipe the sweat from my hands on my dress.

"They want me to duel one of the Carrows" I tell him. He looks shocked and that makes me nervous.

"Please tell me you're joking," He says. I shake my head slowly.

"What did you have to do?" I ask. He looks down and rubs his covered arm.

"I had to use the cruciatus curse on a mud blood" He says. My stomach instantly flips. I still have two trials left. "Listen to me, you have to put your morals aside Y/N. I'm telling you this for your own good. The Carrows are dangerous, they pretty much laugh at the cruciatus curse and they play dirty. You need to play dirtier. I know this is hard but you know the spells. So for god's sake you beat him"

"I'll do my best," I say. He nods and takes his hands off my shoulders "Blaise, thank you" He walks away and I walk back into the crowded ballroom. I instantly spot Draco with his mother and they rush over to me.

"Father just told us. This is flipping insane! You're 15. Most of these people only had to do one task. This is personal because of that night isn't it?" He says. I shrug and just take his hand.

"Not here Draco. Come on let's go dance" I say pulling him away as I see some eyes on us. He goes to protest but I motion to Ameycus who is twirling his wand in between his fingers. Draco nods and pulls me into the middle of the dance floor. His arm goes to my waist. "Yes this is fucking personal but what did I expect. I'll be okay Draco, that I can promise you" We dance in silence and Draco clings onto me for the rest of the night as we go through a lot of introductions. Ameycus tries to psych me out the whole night by smirking at me but I shrug it off turning off my feelings for this one night. There is a clink of a glass as Lucius steps up to the Center of the room. Draco's arm tightens around me.

"Friends and Family, as we all know we are gathered here for the confirmation of Y/N Riddle. Tonight she will complete the first of her three tasks in order to prove her worth to our cause. Y/N if you'd like to step forward" He says. He shoots me a sly sympathetic look, I unhook Draco's arm as we have a silent conversation. I take out my wand and walk forward to the circle. Amyecus wipes his own want with his cloak and then steps forward. "The Duel will end when we have a clear winner or one of you is unfit to continue. You may begin"

"Don't be scared sweetheart, we love disappointment" He snarls. I shake my head and position my wand.

"Too bad, I'm not here to disappoint" I say. He smirks, clearly taken aback by my comment. "Reducto!" Ameycus instantly blocks the spell and throws a green bolt at me. I block it easily.

"Come on little girl, this isn't school. Let's have some real fun" He taunts. "Crucio" the bolt hits me and I fall to my knees in pain. I bite my lip as my whole body feels like it's on fire. My eyes meet Draco's who is being held back by his father. Instantly I feel the pain dull and I replace it with anger. I stand as Ameycus' back is turned and throw Stupefy at him. He goes flying through the air into one of the pillars. I stand up properly and walk over to him as the crowd moves to one side. He goes to stand again.

"What's the matter Ameycus? Scared of a teenage girl. You should be!" I say and throw a non verbal spell that causes his wand to drop out of his hand and him to freeze in his place. I whisper the last spell with my wand pointed right at him. "Sectumsempra" He groans in pain falling to the floor as blood rolls down his arms.

"Enough!" Yaxley shouts walking over. I smirk at Ameycus much to his dismay. I walk over to Ameycus and hold my wand out.

"Vulnera Sanentur" I say. His gashes start to close and he glares up at me. "You're not the only one that can play dirty" He shoots up and grabs my neck. He presses tightly against my throat. My head hitting the pillar next to me.

"Enough Ameycus! She won! She passed the trial!" Dolohov commands. Ameycus stays squeezing my windpipe until I stamp on his foot with my heel. I fall out of his grasp and feel two arms catch me. I regain my breath as Ameycus is reprimanded by Yaxley and Dolohov.

"Are you okay?" Draco asks worriedly. I nod and send a glare at Ameycus who storms out of the hall.

"Yeah he's just a sore loser" I say. Draco pulls me in for a bone crushing hug as Dolohov clears his throat.

"Well done Miss Riddle," He says and I pull away from Draco. His fingers lace with mine. "We will contact you regarding the next trial, for now enjoy your evening" I nod and the crowd disperses.

"Can we get out of here?" I whisper to Draco. He nods and pulls me out of the hall. He ignores his father as he drags me up the stairs and straight to his room. Once the door is closed I sit down on his bed and rub my palms together.

"Hey...baby, look at me," Draco says, kneeling in front of me. I look up at him as he puts his hands either side of my face. My eyes are brimmed with tears and I'm shaking. "You did what you had to do"

"Did I?" I ask and he nods. "That's not what scared me Draco. It was how far I would have gone if he didn't stop the duel. What if I'm like him?" Draco immediately shakes his head and sits on the bed pulling me into his chest.

"You are nothing like him. I promise you with everything in me. You're perfect" He says. He leans forward and connects our lips. I kiss back and he pulls me onto his lap with my legs either side of him. A heat grows in my stomach and I kiss him more passionately. He must feel it too as he pulls me down with him, his back hits the bed and I stop kissing him. He tucks my hair behind my ears. "What's wrong?" He takes in my expression and I bite my lip nervously.

"I want you. All of you" I whisper. His eyes widen and he sits me up with him.

"Are you sure? We don't have to" He says looking just as nervous as I do. I nod and to prove my point, I start to loosen his tie. He takes a deep breath and moves forward attaching his lips to my neck. He sucks on a sweet spot just below my jaw and I moan. His hands tighten in my waist as my head falls back. I feel his hand go up to the zip of my dress, his hands are shaking slightly as he pulls it down. He pulls away from my neck as I stand up slowly. I let the straps fall down and the rest of the dress follows, it leaves me in just my black lace underwear. He bites his lip as his eyes look me up and down. His eyes widening at my underwear. I start to feel slightly uncomfortable with myself exposed to him and move my hands to cover myself. He stands and puts his hands around my wrists. "Don't you dare, you're beautiful" I bite my bottom lip nervously. I move my hands up to his shirt and undo the buttons pushing it off him to reveal his toned body. He puts his hands around my waist and down to my butt. He lifts me up and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist. His hands holding me up and then he walks me over to the bed. My back hits the bed as he pulls his trousers off and crawls onto the bed with me. He straddles my waist and joins our lips together. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I pull away slowly and look up at him through my lashes.

"I want this, I love you" I tell him. He smiles down at me.

"I love you," He says. He makes his way back down my neck kissing me. I watch him breathlessly as he stops at my breasts, his hands go around my back and I unclasp my bra. He slowly takes it off as his eyes darken. He shakes his head before running his fingers over my nipples. He looks up at me and I give him an encouraging nod. His lips attach to them and he nips them softly, I moan loudly and clamp my hand over my mouth conscious that there could still be guests here. I feel his cold hand run down my stomach to my pants. His finger latches around them and slowly removes them down my legs. I go to cross my legs but he stops me with his hands. He moves away from my breasts looking up at me and moves in between my legs.

"Please Draco..." I beg. He smirks slightly before dipping his head down. I feel his tongue press against my core. I jump in surprise as a ball of pleasure begins to erupt in my stomach. He sucks my clit and I moan again, my hand clutching the bedsheets and the other tangled in his hair. I jump again when I feel a cold finger against my core.

"This might feel a bit uncomfortable at first" He says. I nod as he presses the finger into me easily. The feeling in my stomach almost explodes right there. There's a slight uncomfortable start but I ease into it. He moves it in and out of me slowly. But the pleasure hits a peak and I need more.

"More please Dray" I beg, he adds another finger and I moan at the stretch it causes. My hand goes back by to his hair and he gets the hint and his mouth joins his fingers. Just as the pleasure is about to peak he stops. I glare at him as he smirks at me. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because I wanted us to finish together" He says, I nod and sit up. "What are you doing?" I flip him around and he hits the bed laying down. He looks at me confused as I hook my fingers around his boxers. He smiles down. I pull them down and almost gasp at his size. My eyes widen considerably. I throw his boxers away and position myself in between his legs, my hand goes around his length and I squeeze as he hisses in pleasure. He throws his head back into the pillow. I dip my head down and take him in my mouth. I gag slightly as I take as much of him in as I can. His hand instantly went to my hair. He tangles it in a makeshift ponytail. I bob my head up and down a few times before he pulls me away. He flips us over again. I look up at him as he joins our lips again. I kiss back with just as much intensity. "Are you sure? We can stop here"

"I'm sure," I say and nod. He joins our hands by my head and positions himself.

"This is going to hurt, squeeze my hands okay?" He says. I nod as I feel his tip against me, I shudder as he leans down kissing me. I feel him entering me and I squeeze his hands as I feel the uncomfortable stretch. I hear him let out a sigh of pleasure as he finishes entering me. He breaks the kiss and puts his forehead against mine. "Are you okay?" The stretch subsides slightly and I nod slowly.

"You can move" I whisper. He nods and begins to move out of me, then renters. The stretch isn't as bad, it's more pleasure than pain now. I can tell Draco is really trying to hold himself back. I wrap my legs around his waist and he looks up at me again, I smile at him reassuringly. He speeds up slightly and I moan as he hits a pleasure spot. He smirks down at me and carries on at a fast pace. He grunts and I feel himself twitch. The bubble in my stomach is at breaking point.

"I love you" He says and rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you" I say breathlessly as he pushes in again and we both burst at the same time. He relaxes and my grip on him loosens. The both of us revealing in the afterglow. He pulls out slowly and grabs his boxers, passing me a shirt. I put it on and he climbs into the bed. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight Darling" He says kissing my forehead. I smile and cuddle closer to him. I fall to sleep almost instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 487 37
Severus Snape? Yeah, I'm related to him. No, he isn't a real Death Eater. No, I don't believe in Voldemort and his views, no matter how much I hang o...
82.5K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...
9.9K 581 141
"You may be a Riddle, but you aren't your family. You haven't done anything. You're innocent" he said. "None of us are innocent" I replied.
634K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...