Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad

11 1 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

" Great, just fucking brilliant" Slamming my car door closed.

" This is bloody typical, the luck I have is unbelievable" I huffed, kicking a large stone that lay next to my car wheel. For it not to move.

" Damn that hurt" Hopping on one foot, as I wrap my hands around the other.. Was not a large stone, I repeat definitely not a large stone..

" Stupid, stupid piece of rubbish. " I muttered, the moon lit sky slowly falling as the peak of the sun shone through rising rapidly.

" Who closes the bloody gates?" I shouted, not like anyone would hear me anyways.. being miles from the actual school itself..

" Like come on" Dragging my hand down my face as I shuffle towards the big, tall black gate. Searching for anything that could connect me to reception.

" Then again, would anyone even be in there that works in reception. It is still quite early." Hitting the metal structure with my palm, as I continue to talk to myself..

" What a bitch" Shaking my hand as my eyes connect with something shiny.

And I like shiny things. Jogging towards the object to see many buttons attached to it.

" Damn, they sure do know how to hide there bloody communication with the inside.." I whispered. Clicking all sorts of buttons.

" Definitly not that, nope. Oh dear, yeah not that..." Muttering to myself, as I press every button over three times.

I give up. Slumping my shoulders, they will call back when they realise that there are billions of unanswered calls. Well I hope so anyways.

Walking back to my car, sitting on my hood.

It's currently 5ish, and I know that it doesnt take that long to actually get here. But I did take some stops, you cant blame me though. The food i passed could not be left untouched..

" And I'm still hungry" Rolling my eyes to myself.

But then again, it was only the fruit that I could actually eat, and the fries that had no salt all over it. The rest I just walked past, sniffing like a weirdo.

I did stop for a change of clothes though, I didnt really smell the best!

<>

<>

And let me just tell you, the shop didnt have alot of choices, so I ended up buying some ripped jeans and a big t-shirt to go over my long sleeved jumper.

And I mean, it is summer. And who freaking wears jumpers and black clothes all around.

One me, and two its bloody freezing. Its 5 degrees and I'm freaking cold.
But I dont want to get in my car and not hear the speaker go off, that would literally make me run my car into the fence until I opened it myself!

But i dont really feel like damaging my car. My Audi SQ8 car.

Which is weird, he doesn't provide us with the best clothing. But he provided us with dope cars..

But then again, I am paying 10% every month for that dope car. Out of the money K gives me monthly.

He rather us drive in style then wear the fashion.

Those thoughts vanishing rather quickly once something else overtakes my mind.
And realisation hit me like a ton of fricking buttons.

This is going to be a long bloody day...

*******************

" Fin-afucking-ly" Opening the door to the dorms, my skin is literally Ice as I throw myself onto the sofa. Throwing my bag onto the floor, I reach up to drag the fluffy white cover that lay over the sofas back.

You may be wondering, how did I get into this almighty school.

Well after sitting outside for the next hour, the speaker buzzed. And let me tell you I couldnt of fallen any sooner, before getting up and running over their like the flash.

Even he would be proud at my quickness, probably questioning his own identity..

The fall did leave me with a scraped knee though...

But anyways, getting over their i couldnt of met any other nicer lady.

<>

"Hello this is Sahra Ann speaking how can I help you?" Her squeaky high pitched voice almost sending me over board.

" Could you open the gates, I'm literally freezing!" I responded, attempting to sound really nice. But I don't think my voice is capable of such a lovely tone.

" Sorry but we need your name, we dont really allow just anyone past these walls."

Blowing a strand of hair away from my face, the wind blowing my low bun everywhere..

" Octavia"

" Surname?"

" Octavia"

" Well, Octavia. I need your surname." Emphasising my name.

" I don't have one, so could you please search my name up and let me in. The wind is practically blowing me away, I'm surprised the trees havent snapped from the roots yet and fallen over.

Better yet, how hasn't the trees not fell over yet. I mean they can feel free to take the roots with them when they leave"
The coldness nipping at my skin.

To be fair, summer is dying and winter is slowly making it's way around... which isnt an exciting thought, other then the thought of snow... I do like the winter for that.

I do like the winter better then the summer. But I prefer when I'm inside warm whilst i watch everyone suffer in the rain, getting drenched. Or when there hands break off from playing with the snow with no gloves..

Damn I'm such a horrible person.

" Excuse me but if you continue to talk to me in that tone again, I'll have to unfortunately leave you outside" That bitch is about to get her head chopped off.

" Your excused, so could you bring somebody else. I dont want to speak to you" Folding my arms as I stood, leaning against the metal bars. My head resting next to the speaker.

" Sorry, but I'm the only one here. So you could either leave or say sorry and we can continue.."

Sorry, is she fricking kidding me... I didnt even say anything, scratch that my tone was the nicest tone iv ever spoken in. And I have to say sorry..

Her fricking squeekiness could probably get somebody killed, you dont see me moaning...

Sucking up my comments that I'd probably spit out right about now. I decide to say sorry for my own wellbeing.

I'd rather say that revolting word that probably will mean nothing and get inside.

" Fine, I'm sorry" I grit out, huffing in annoyance.

" See, that wasnt so hard" Going back to her squeaky high pitched stupid voice.

" Could we hurry, I'm cold" I muttered as the speakers switch back on again.

" Yep, i see you. I'll open the gates" As a bright red light flashed on the controls board my face is up against.

She... sees. Me... well isnt that embarrisng.

Quickly stepping back, rubbing my neck with my left hand.. as a loud beeping sound was heared, opening the gates.

I'm definitely not saying thank you, she can shove it up her walls... Jogging back to my car.

<>

Note the sarcasm.
Shes bloody lucky i didnt make a pit stop, so lucky..

Shaking my head, snuggling further into the cover.
" Its so cold" Finally looking around for the first time to see boys, everywhere...

" Oh, hey" Nodding towards them.

" Its quite cold outside on this fine morning!" Slowly getting up.

I wondered why we had a cover ontop of the sofa. Reaching down, slinging my bag onto my shoulder..

" I'll be -uhm- leaving" Slowly making my way towards the door.

All their faces full of shock... probably suprised that they actually got a girl in their room..

Or they are just generally shocked that I just barged in like I owned the place and layed their for a good 5 minutes.

And they didnt even say anything...

Quickly slamming the door shut.

" Who's room even is this?" Looking towards the number.

B2...

Opps I'm in the completely wrong building.. how do I get the wrong building...

Damn Ps and Bs look too similar....

Making my way back outside, slightly out of breathe from practically sprinting down the stairs.

The sun gleaming down towards the ground as the temperature slowly rises. However it is still cold. The highest temperature being 12 today..

The grounds clear of anybody walking as the sandy grounds lay silent, hearing the stones rolling around due to the wind pushing them across.

But are they really stones, that is the question?

" Damn its silent" Opening the doors to P building..

My art class is in this building as I make my way towards the staircase.

I do wonder how my teacher is doing, I did kind of ruin all of her paintings the other day..

Not intentional however the accident did occur...

Continuing my sprint up the stairs, my bag slung on my shoulders lightly as I push open the door to the top floor..

" I need to work out more" My hands resting on my knees. Pushing myself to the correct door.

P1

Now that I think about it, why was their door open. Anybody could of gone into their and kidnapped them or even worse..

Pushing the door open. And they are even dummer.

Silently closing it behind me this time once noticing nobody down here. Locking it shut.

At least they were awake when the door was unlocked, these morons left it open despite going up to bed.

They are practically asking for it..

Putting the keys that rested in my back pocket into my bag, zipping it up before throwing it on the coffee table.

" Now what.. " I mumbled to myself, I dont really have anything to do..

Looking towards red that lay out on the sofa. His soft snores slightly making me smile.

Atleast one of us are asleep..

Glancing down towards my watch..
6:32.

Shouldn't they be up by now?

Grabbing my phone from my back pocket, as I sit on top of the counter. My legs crossed.

" Damn, I have so many miss calls.."

How did I not see these earlier, but then again I was probably feeling too sad for myself to notice!

Clicking on the name, bringing it up to my ear... what on earth would he want now..

The phone ringing twice as it picks up on the third..

" What do you want?"

" A little hello, hows it going would be nice?"

" Hello, hows it going. What do you want?" The responder stiffing a small laugh..

" I have a small problem!" He responds, his tone becoming one of seriousness.

" Is it a you problem or a me problem?" I questioned.. Normally when he calls its usually something that involves me. But I cant think of anything that I have done...

Then again, he does call sometimes for help..

" Its a you problem.." Me, what have I done now..

" What, me. What have I done?"

" Its not what you've done, it's what my idiotic brother has done!" Sighing, I look out of the window.

I'm already a wanted women, what more could I ask for...

" What has K done now, I've only just left him not even 7 hours ago.." Unfolding my legs, letting them dangle down.

" From what I've heard, hes taken something that somebody wants and now they are out to get him!"

And why didnt he tell me about this before..

" But they will never find him, they dont even know what he looks like. Unless your talking about the Vipers, because I already know about that!"

The only people who know what he actually looks like are the Vipers, but only a few of them.. Me and around 2,000 of his group. But even they have probably forgot what he looks like now.

He hardly ever comes out of his cave.. and his two older brothers..

" No, it isnt the Vipers. Its another organisation, I sadly dont know who they are, but apparently they want him. And beacuse they dont know what he looks like or how to get him. I'm pretty sure they are going to the next best thing" Placing my head in hands.

" Why did he put me as his daughter..." I mumbled.

You see, once I was reborn he had to obviously change my name. And that name needed a birth certificate and other things like that. A person needed to exist.

He didnt change anybody elses name though, which I found strange but I never questioned it. How can I, my head probably would of been knocked off.

Anyways, he placed me as his daughter and hired some people who worked deep in the government to get everything that made me an actual person, not like I wasnt. But you should know what I mean..

And yeah, even though his data is deep down locked in the government's database. You could access it if you had a regularly good hacker.

But even if you had that and you found his profile and information, it won't show you a picture off him or anything that describes him.

All you will see is his name, age, his crimes that he as committed ( which would be none, beaucse he gets other to do it for him ) and me.. even his real brothers arent named..

" Sorry kid, but I have a bad feeling once they get Into that database and into his files. They will know exactly who to go for" I feel like smacking my head against the table right now.

" Do you not know who they are?'

" Nope, I was just on my regular run and heared a few things along the way.. they seemed pretty pissed"

" Well thanks for calling me to tell me, if I need anything I'll call back. Which probably will be the case.." Slightly chuckling.. like I said before my luck is unbelievable...

" Dont worry, I'll contact K. And tell him what a pratt hes being"

Smiling slightly, I'm dead meat. Its official.

" You do that, let your words rip. Not like he can do anything to you anyways" He slightly laughs.

" True, true.. I'm going to have to go, call me if anything pops up. Oh and enjoy school, make sure your ontime to your first lesson!"

" Now that you said that I'm going to be last, anyways bye Key!" The phone going dead.

One though running through my mind. I am a wanted, wanted bad...

***************
Chapter Twenty-Three -Completed-
(2433 words)

Longest chapter yet! Gosh I just kept writing xx

Anyways I hope your enjoying the story. Way more chapter to come! So I hope you enjoy the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 63 37
An O.C. Fanfic spinoff of TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN: After arriving to Earth, the Autobots have teamed up with their human allies in a class...
81 0 40
You used to be stronger than this. You used to thrive off being alone. You promised you would never let yourself depend on another human ever again...
26 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...