𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š 𝑾𝒐�...

By ENCARMOA96

"If you're meant to be, you're meant to be" This is an ENHYPEN JakeHoon book. I'm attempting if I can do thi... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
NEW STORY 😁
36
37 (kkeut~)
Special Chapter
another story
JakeHoon story

6

2.6K 139 34
By ENCARMOA96

The hospital feels colder than death itself as Jay stares at the two doors that has two of the most precious people in his life.

Jungwon just got out the operating room as doctors manage to save him. He downed lots of pills. According to his mother, she juts heard a crash and went to check in but she saw Jungwon instead, on the floor with some of the pills scattered on the floor.

Sunghoon on the other hand, he's fine at least for now. The doctors said he's close to death when they brought him to the hospital. They almost lost him.

Jay has tears falling on his face non stop as he is lost. He's lost .  .
What will he do tomorrow?
What will happen tomorrow?
Will everything be alright without Sunoo?
Are Jungwon and Sunghoon going to be fine?
Can Jay actually face the day without his sunshine of a brother?

"Sunoo. . . . I don't know what to do . . why did you leave us? . . . "

Jay whispered in his mind as he close his eyes and let the tears fall, again.

Sunghoon

I can't believe I survived.

I would've died and be with Sunoo right now.

I could've been with him.

But now, I have to see him, lying motionless and cold inside that thing.

I stared at his face, he looks like he's sleeping, so peaceful, so beautiful but so heartbreaking.

If only I knew this would happen, I could've treasured him every second of the day.

Flashback

"Yah! Park Sunghoon move quick or we'll be late!"

I groan as my brother called for me.

We were driven to school by our dad and Jay looks excited.

"Are you seeing someone?"

He shook his head.

"I'm just excited to see Sunoo again."

Who?

"Who? "

"Oh . . the one who will replace you as my brother Haha . . see ya!"

Gosh he's so loud. And really? Replace me as his brother? As if . . But that hurts you know.

I was walking towards my class, earphones plugged in when I suddenly jump back as hot liquid ooze in my uniform on onto my skin.

"What the heck?!"

I look at the person in front of me who's as shocked as I am holding a coffee.

"Watch where you're going ! Ow  . . this burns!"

I groan as he just stood there.

"Uhm it's coffee?"

Seriously?

"What?! You spilled coffee on me and you won't apologize?"

He just raised an eyebrow

"Why? I apologize, you also apologize. Not like I'm the only one at fault here"

This dude ..  .I am really going to punch him right now.

"I'm soaked in YOUR coffee"

He again look at me.

"Well you ruined my coffee when you bumped into me and now my book is also soaked. . you apologize too!"

He's so ugh!! . . .

"Then it's your fault. You're the one not looking at the way. . plus you're holding the coffee"

"Well excuse me, if only you focus on your way, then you could've avoided me instead. . you're to speak about focusing on the way"

This time, I couldn't feel the heat from the coffee but it starts to feel sticky and I don't like it.

"Gosh you're impossible!"

I said before storming into the locker rooms to take a shower.

"I hate you too!"

I heard him yell back as I just walk straight.

Who does he think he is?

Me? Apologize to him?

Not gonna happen because its not my fault.

Lunch time came and I am so hungry. Gosh where is Jay anyway? This cafeteria is wild.

"Sunghoon over here!"

Finally .  .

I walk to his table and I can say he's waiting for someone.

"You ordered for me?"

I asked and he nod so I grab the chopsticks and I'm about to eat when I heard that voice again.

"Jay hyung! Good thing you saved me a seat. You won't believe the day I had. Oh is he the brother you're talking about? He better be cute. Gosh that dude a while ago is so irritating!. .. "

When did he ran out of words to say?

He sat beside Jay. They seem close.

"Oh . . good thing you're here . .I ordered your food. . and this is Sunghoon, my brother. . Sunghoon-ah this is Sunoo . . I think you two - -

"Ugh! You again?"

"You're free to walk away you know"

"- - will get along? Did I miss anything?"

He was shooting daggers at me and I won't back down so I just have him a glare too. He thinks he's intimidating? Nah! He's rather adorable.

Wait what?!

Sunghoon cut the crap.

"Care to enlighten me?"

I look at Jay about to speak when he spoke again.

"You lost"

I grab my hair in frustration before looking at him.

"Yeah? You call that a competition? Haha I thought you're a hamster trying to intimidate"

I look at Jay again to answer when he spoke again.

"Hamster? Really? That's cute of you. You know hamsters are really cute and soft unlike you you ugly rat"

Gosh he won't stop.

"Uh . . I think - "

I cut Jay off again to throw another word for this kid. How is Jay friends with him? Jay told me, he's a happy pill and always smile but dude, is this a happy pill? More like a 'wanting-to-murder-someone' pill.

"Ugly rat? Hmm at least this face is natural unlike someone whose probably caked with make up. Oh I like that shade of lipstick, what is it?"

"Sunghoon. . . "

I look at Jay and he looks, mad?

"Apologize"

What now?

I look at Sunoo, he had his head down, I smiled. I won.

But he look up, his eyes are deadly but his lips portray a very sweet smile.

It creeped me out honestly.

He stood up and grab the water bottle beside him.

Is he gonna soak me again?

What he did next really shocked me.

He poured the water on HIS FACE making sure it's all wet before grabbing some tissues on the table and wiping his face, really hard.

"Oh look, the tissue is clean, it would be a waste to throw it. Sunghoon, why don't you use it to wipe that shocked look on your face hm? Oh and Jay hyung, I can see why you need a replacement for your brother. See ya soon, don't wanna be late in class"

I was left dumbfounded, I am at lost of words.

"A word of advice Sunghoon, any insult can be thrown but not the face. He always hates it when people assume he's caked with makeup just because he looks flawless. I mean he hates that he's judged as some make up addict individual. He's a natural. Oh and he only uses lip balm and sometimes some lip gloss. . . finish your lunch and head to class OK?"

And again, I am left dumbfounded.

What's the big deal?

days passed before I apologized and I'm so happy he accepted it.

We're so opposites by the way but we immediately found ourselves understanding each other.

*end*

I took a quick glance before the thing slowly closed and is being lowered on the hole six feet under the ground.

I can't watch as they place the soil over the coffin.

After a few hours, one by one, the people starts to leave but I can't, I just stared at his name written on that flattened rock placed on the ground where his body lies underneath. 

I fell on my knees as I cried again.

Why?

Why does this have to happen?

I look around the empty and sad graveyard where hundreds of dead people lay in peace. I saw Jungwon, he's as broken as I am. He's sobbing and Jay is trying so hard to keep his cool. He's holding back.

The rain starts to pour. I guess even the skies are grieving for the lost of our sunshine.

I have been sitting here for hours. Maybe if the movies about people rising from their graves to terrorize is real, I'd be their first victim.

Im soked in rain but I don't care.

"Sunghoon, come on, let's go. I already drove Jungwon to his house"

Jay's voice sounded so different. The usual strength it holds, vanished. He sounded so broken and weak right now.

Of course, he lost his best friend he always treats as a brother, what do I expect?

He carefully pull me up before guiidmg me to his car as we drove home.

Unlike the usual loud car ride we have, this one is rather so quiet. I don't even know if Jay is focused on the road right now.

When we arrived home, I went to my bedroom to change. I open my closet and I saw it . . Sunoo's gift during our anniversary.

The skating shoes.

I am not mistaken. Everything I have has a memory of Sunoo.

Flashback

"Yah! Why did you take me to the ice rink? You know I cannot?"

I laughed as I glide on the ice as he hold onto the railings to not slip.

"Come on. Is the unbeatable Kim Sunoo backing up? You scared?"

I teased and he pouts which is so adorable. I know he's kinda pissed right now.

I skate over him and grab his hand.

"Come, I'll teach you. . . trust me"

That's the day I started to develop feelings for him. He's just so curios and brave. . . and as he manage to gain balance on the ice, he glided so beautifully as he laugh feeling proud of himself.

End

I don't know anymore . . this is so hard.

------------------

That's a few flashbacks for you guys. .. I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 179 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) β­‘ !! tw: strong...
3.2K 280 10
Jungwon wasn't one to ever voice his need or desires. He in fact keeps it to himself and bottles it up. It was a terrible habit of his. Much to...
77.8K 3.4K 30
Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. - KIM SUNOO. ____...
36.4K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...