WANDERLUST , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
III. | THREE
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VI. | SIX
authors note :)
VIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XIV. | FOURTEEN
XV. | FIFTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
authors note
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

VII. | SEVEN

12.2K 347 635
By -SUNLUV

𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 people would apologize to Y/n for bumping into her and would then do a double take to make sure their eyes hadn't deceived them and there was a child at the party. She acted as if their was nothing wrong, as if she were supposed to be here while she waited for the other three to sneak into the building.

Y/n had gone ahead of the group, switching on her invisibility and breezing by the dressed up couples and security guards loitering around the parking lot.

She now stood by one of the entrances and attempted to find Five, Diego, or Lila wandering around. Maybe she shouldn't have gone off on her own. That was until Five came in the building behind her and took a glass of champagne from one of the waiters roaming around with plates of them.

"You know, if you get caught with that not only will you be asked why you're underage drinking, you'll be asked how you got in here as a child." Y/n pointed out as the four began walking through groups of people.

"I'll manage." He told her.

"I don't see him anywhere." Diego said after they all walked around for a bit.

"Just keep an eye out for the majestic twelve." Five instructed. "We got the upstairs, try not to do anything too stupid."

He took Y/n's hand and they began heading towards the staircase. "Wait, Five." She stopped him.

"What?"

"We should go dance, it'll only be for a second."

"Y/n-"

"Just for a second."

He sighed, "Do we have to?"

"Do you not know how to dance? We were taught how to when we were kids." She dragged him over to the dance floor.

"I remember, unfortunately."

The second they reached the dancing area, they began dancing, moving along to the melodic song playing.

"Why is that?" She asked after a few moments. "He wanted us to be superhero's or whatever, so why were we taking ballroom lessons?"

"He had his reasons that somehow made sense but I believe he told us 'One never knows when the paso doble will be the difference between life..." He leaned Y/n back into a dip, "and death."

They each stood back up, Y/n quickly pulling him into a kiss. "Yeah, that's something he'd say." The song ended, "Let's go upstairs now and try to find these people."

Before going after her, Five stood on the dance floor for a moment, baffled from the kiss. He had planned to be the one to initiate it but things clearly took a turn. He shook his head and followed her up the spiral staircase where they caught a group of men going into a meeting room.

Sneaking up behind her, Five placed a hand on her shoulder which only caused her to jump slightly before he warped them into the closet of the meeting room. Y/n peeked through the blinds of the door that were barely parted enough for her to see through.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into roswell and the other crash sites, gentlemen." One of the business men said. "And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business. I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."

Y/n nudged Five in his side with her elbow, giving him a look that said 'are you hearing this?'. He nodded and looked back through the blinds.

"Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed." Another said, the voice sounding all to familiar to Y/n.

She elbowed Five again, accidentally hitting one of the coat hangers being her, she gasped lightly at the mistake before Five clamped a hand over her mouth and mouthed for her to keep quiet.

They continued watching the meeting from the corner of their eyes, seeing Reginald grab something by the fireplace and slowly moving closer to the closet door. Just before the rod was shoved through the blinds, Five teleported them out and into the hallway they were in before where Five removed his hand from over Y/n's mouth.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault we had to leave." She apologized.

He dismissed it. "It's fine, we got the information we needed."

They turned to leave to see a man with silver hair slicked back in a white dress suit.

"Ah, of course. Nothing can ever go right for us." Y/n joked as Five shoved her out of the way and was slammed into a wall. "Oh, shit."

He teleported behind the man. "Do you need my assistance?" Y/n asked.

"I've got this." Five scoffed while kicking the back of his knee and attempting to snap his neck. He was, instead, flipped over and landed on his back.

"'I've got this'" Y/n mocked him while he teleported away again.

"I don't sound like that." He told her while trying to teleport again but it seems he was already drained of his abilities.

"Already?" Y/n lightly shoved him behind her and sent out a track of ice towards where the man was. He walked across it easily and knocked Y/n out.

She groaned while holding her head, slipping in and out of consciousness as Five began getting pummeled.

"I love our little dates." She remarked to Five and began attempting to get up from the floor. "So packed with romance."

"The wasn't meant to be a date." He told her.

Y/n leaned against the wall for support as Diego came up the stairs.

"Behind you." She pointed behind him weakly just before he got dragged back by another one of these brothers.

She gave herself some time to recover, it was barely twenty seconds but it was still a sliver of time. Her head was pounding and her ears were ringing like crazy, yet Five and Diego were getting pummeled while she just stood there. Sure, she was nearly unconscious but they'd be in far worse condition the next day if she continued standing up against a wall.

"You'll be good, right?" She asked Five while pushing herself off the wall.

He replied but the ringing sound in her ears was far too loud for her to hear it. She assumed it was a yes and went to help Diego. After forming an ice crystal in her hand, she chucked it at one of the guys head and took a painting from the wall and tossed it at him like a frisbee.

Though he caught it and tossed it back at her. The toss was packed with more strength, seeing as this man wasn't hanging onto consciousness by a thread. The corner of the frame hit her straight in the gut causing her to immediately clutch onto her stomach while wincing.

"Never going to a lame ass party for rich people like this again." She muttered while standing up straight and failed at making an icicle. She instead made a sheet of ice that was about 3 inches thick.

Sighing at her power malfunction, she went up behind the guy punching Diego in the gut and smashed it over his head. The man turned and grabbed a near by vase and went to hit it against her head but she blocked it and attempted to freeze him in place.

Though her ice spread too slowly. He shoved her hand away and smashed the vase over her head and shoved her into the wall. No matter how hard she tried now, she couldn't fight slipping into unconsciousness.

"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 okay? Y/n?" Some one shook her around a bit.

"I'm... just perfect. Are we still at the party?" She asked.

"Yeah, we need to go. Come on." Five helped her up and gave a little warning before teleporting them outside.

Y/n leaned against the brick building as Five shouted... ancient greek? At Reginald. That's what it sounded like to Y/n but maybe her ears were playing tricks on her still. The car he was in began driving away.

"Once an asshole, always an asshole, right?" Y/n asked while pushing herself off of the wall and leaning into Five.

"How many hits did you take?" He asked.

"The first one was the worst, then in the stomach, and another to the head with a vase that I had partially froze." She answered.

He sighed as Diego and Lila ran up from behind them.

"Was that him?" Diego asked.

"Yep." Y/n said while resting her head against Fives shoulder, not only had she just regained consciousness, she had been up for at least twelve hours by now so she was quite tired.

"I'm starting to get the feeling he's avoiding us." Five remarked sarcastically.

"Hate to be the boring one, guys, but it's time we get the hell out of here." Lila spoke up.

"When you say 'we,' who exactly are you referring to?" Five asked.

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence."

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste."

"She's right, Five. We gotta get out of here." Diego interfered.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit. If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks." Lila fired back.

"That's, like, his whole point though." Y/n lifted her head up. "That you're too good, ask so many questions, and you know way too much."

"And you fight like you know what you're doing." Five added on.

"They've gotta point." Diego commented.

"So, I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?" She asked.

"Whoever you are, you're in my way.

If I see you again, I'll kill you."

- authors note !
when five said he'd kill
lila- that was an interesting
scene ;) jkdkskd

anyways, sorry for not
posting for awhile. and if
y'all remember that essay
i spent forever doing, i got
a 94/100 on it😎😎😎

‼️i've changed my updating
schedule to two-three times
a week now btw‼️

that's all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
298K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...
779K 17.6K 178
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"
24.1K 1K 31
you are now my home sweet home. ❪ tua s3 ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟥 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦-𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮...