The Grey Area (Andley) (BoyxB...

By ftwfanfiction

Andley (Andy+Ashley) boyxboy Potential trigger warning for: kidnapping, abuse, suicidal tendencies, homicidal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

252 16 3
By ftwfanfiction

Andy's POV

As I descend the stairs back into the basement, I sense immediately that the atmosphere has changed significantly.

Anger and fear has been replaced with a very damaged form of compliancy and something like...desperation.

"I'm here." I repeat, in an attempt to be comforting.

"Look, I'm confused. Why...what am I here?" His words come out a bit shaky with a hint of curiousity.

"I told you why you're here... but you didn't believe me."

I meander closer to him and place my hand on his knee.

"What, that you're... in love with me?" he says incredulously.

"Yeah... But don't say it like that."

"Like what?"

I decide not to reply, allowing him the chance to sense and correct his tone on his own.

"So you love me." It isn't a question. But it comes out warped and twisted, like he's telling me his favorite celebrity just died.

"Well yeah, I've been trying to tell you that this whole time."

Ashley's POV

I roll my eyes. I know, I know. What kind of idiot locked in some psychopath's basement waits until he tells you he loves you to start getting an attitude? Does that make me a suicidal moron...or BAMF?

"I don't even know you."

"But I know you." He sounded so gentle, his hand on my knee felt so natural for some reason. It didn't feel like a violation so much as a comfort.

"How? You stalked me or something?"

The look he gave me had about ten different emotions and about a million thoughts that I couldn't process all at once.

Did I have a stalker or is his Lady Gaga face just that good? But really, how wouldn't it be the former?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.