suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Library [chapter 6]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Training Accident [chapter 10]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Promise Renewed [chapter 15]
Titansss [chapter 16]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]

6.5K 297 207
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

quick little a/n at the beginning of this chapter. i just wanna thank u all for all the support and love ur giving me. it makes me happy to see people say they get excited when i post another chapter to this weird story. like words can't describe how thankful i am. also, when you say i love y/n, you're saying you love me cos this how i act irl. no seriously, i have like no filter, and ik what i'm doing too. i just don't care lmaoo.

also this is a double update because i checked the tags and rn i'm #1 in crackfic, attcktitan, attackontitan, and marlin. sure, the marlin one isn't very impressive but idc. i'm proud of myself.

anyways, sorry for waisting your time, you can read the chapter now!

"So we have hostages?" you asked, earning you a nod from master Hange, "And you want me to help you torture them to get information out of them?"

"Yes," Levi nodded to confirm what you were saying.

"I get free range in this, right?" you asked while trying to hold back a sadistic smirk.

"Sure, but we want to harm the as little as possible," Levi replied.

You clicked your tongue, "You probably shouldn't ask me for help then. Minimal damage to me is like maximum damage to you. Sorry."

"Ah man," Hange slumped her shoulders.

"At least your honest," Levi sighed while sending you back up to where the rest of the squad was.

"What did they need you for?" the ninja master asked immediately upon seeing you evolve from the door. (is evolve the word i'm looking for?)

"Nothing much," you replied.

"Cool," Sasha said while grabbing your arm and dragging you to the table they were sitting at.

"Anyways, what were you guys doing while I was gone?" you asked.

"Nothing much, just playing a friendly game of put a finger down," master- I mean Armin replied.

"Cool, can I play?" you asked.

"Of course!" the ball of sunshine chirped.

"Let's just start over," Connie said while putting the eight fingers he had down back up.

"You're just saying that because you were losing," Jean glared at the baldy.

"Pft- no I'm not," Connie stated in a not so convincing tone.

"Sure," Mikasa said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Not Mikasa too," Sasha laughed quietly.

"Whatever, just start the new game," Connie grumbled.

"Me first!" Jean said loudly before anyone else could volunteer, "Put a finger down if you are pretty much bald."

Connie put his pinky finger down.

"Fine, put a finger down if you look like a horse," Connie snapped while shooting a glare at Jean.

"If you're saying I look like a horse, no I don't," Jean replied.

"Sorry to break it to you buddy, but yes you do," Sasha said in a semi-sympathetic tone.

Jean put a finger down hesitantly. You chuckled at the interaction.

"Put a finger down if you're a bottom," Sasha said.

Armin put a finger down.

"At least he's honest with himself unlike some people," Jean said as he snapped his head towards you who didn't put a finger down.

"I have no clue what you are talking about," you said while sticking your nose up in the air stubbornly.

"Put your finger down," Sasha told you.

"You all say I'm a bottom, but I'll show you one of these days," you declared while putting your ring finger down.

"... Why would you put that finger down of all fingers? It looks so weird," Mikasa asked.

"Don't mind my rat, she's very special in the brain department," Sasha said while patting your head.

"Put a finger down if you got a pen stuck in your ear," you said with a smirk.

"IT WAS ONE TIME!" Connie yelled at you as he put his finger down.

"One time too many my dude," Sasha sad with a fake sad sigh.

"Put a finger down if you have kissed Eren on the lips before," Mikasa said, obviously targeting you.

"BETRAYAL!" you wailed as you put your pointer finger down, indirectly giving everyone the middle finger.

"I see what you're doing now," Jean sighed as he looked at how you put your fingers down.

"Put a finger down if you still have parents," Armin shot.

"Dayum," you said as you watched Sasha and Jean put their fingers down.

"Put a finger down if you don't know what 67-45 is straight off the bat," Jean said.

You, Sasha, Connie, and Mikasa put your fingers down. Jean obviously would've known the answer if he came up with the equation and Armin is just very smart. You put down your pinky finger, once again indirectly flipping everyone off, but this time it wasn't as discreet.

"That was cruel," Sasha grumbled.

"For real," you huffed.

"Put a finger down if your currently flipping everyone off," Connie targeted you.

"Shiver me timbers," you laughed as you put down your thumb, now 100% flipping everyone off.

"Put a finger down if you blamed all the noise in the room on one person by saying they farted so your childhood friend could get away with being the one making the noise," Sasha said.

"Your still mad about that?" Mikasa asked while putting yet another finger down.

"Who wouldn't be? That was ultimate humiliation," Sasha crossed her arms.

"Fair point," Mikasa nodded.

"Put a finger down if you can't spell gorgeous," you smirked.

You watched as Sasha, Connie, and Jean put their fingers down.

"Yet another reason why Shiganshina kids are superior," Mikasa smirked as well.

"Can't argue with that one," Armin shrugged as he grinned, but it was a teasing one.

"They really said 'We gonna show you why we superior'," Sasha laughed.

"Whatever," Connie grumbled.

"You really know how to hold grudges," Jean commented as he made an impressed facial expression.

sorry this is kinda short but it was like a last minute thing. neways, here's a conversation i had with my mom this morning.

*me goes to eat a brownie*

my mom: you shouldn't eat something so unhealthy when it's so early.

me: really?

my mom: yeah.

me: that's unfortunate...

*proceeds to shove a brownie in my mouth and take 2 more back to my room*

also i made some art. wanna see it? it's right below this if you do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
190K 5.8K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
41K 2.4K 32
Arms Tonite. πŸŒ‹ ❛ Don't you think it's kinda cute that I try to escape the afterlife? ❜ ❨ Eren Jaeger x Fem!OC Attack on Titan...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...