You Don't Know Me

By sophs44

Running since the age of 8. It's been 6 years since then, 6 long years... She's been hacking from the moment... More

Hacking Stark and Meeting Rogers
The Second Encounter
The Escape
Hide and Seek
Interrogation Day 1
Bed n Breakfast
Meeting Crasher
Back with them
Getting to Know Her
Training
The Call
Truth Sets You Free
Creepy Crawler
Fighting with Family
A Berlin Brawl
NOT A CHAPTER
Behind Bars
New Book🤩

The Buildings In Berlin

7.4K 226 43
By sophs44

Peter's POV

"Peterrrrrrr!"

I jumped awake, tumbling out of my bed. I rubbed my eyes groggily to see a very excited Exel looking at me grinning.

"W-What what is it?" I mumbled.

"We. Are. In. Berlin!" She yelled.

"Yeh I know we came together." I groaned.

"C'mon get your arachnid ass out of bed!" She laughed, pulling me up.

I rolled my eyes at the comment, biting back the smile that was rising to my face. I huffed as I walked got up.

"Don't take too long!" She exclaimed, running out the hotel room. "I'll wait outside for you!"

I couldn't stop the smile coming on my face at her enthusiasm. I went to the bathroom and hurriedly brushed my teeth before pulling on some jeans, a top and a zip up hoodie. I swung the door open, to be greeted by Exel's smiling face.

"Took you bloody long enough!" She cried, grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hall.

"I was five minutes!" I exclaimed.

"YEH! That's 4 minutes and 59 seconds too long!"

I huffed jokingly. "What do you want to do anyway?"

"I want you to teach me how to jump off buildings and stuff."

I looked at her eyebrows raised. "What?!"

"Look I know spiders have bad hearing but you gotta try a bit harder." She giggled.

"Why exactly do you want me to show you how to-" I put his fingers in quote marks. "Jump of buildings and stuff."

"Cuz." She shrugged. "We're in Berlin, and I've never really been out of the country and I want to do something fun."

"Should you ask a adult first?" I asked, still a bit hesitant about this. "Why not just call Mr Stark?"

"He's probably busy." She answered. "Oooh I'll just call Steve instead."

"Wh-" I began but was cut off.

"Shhhhhh, I'm on the phoneee." She grinned.

Exel's POV

I waited patiently for Steve to pick up.

"Exel?"

"Yuppppp."

A soft chuckle came through the phone. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Nope just asking for permission to go jump off buildings and stuff."

"Sounds great! Make sure to jump off a really big one for me!" I laughed as Sam's voice came through the phone.

"Shhhhhh- Um...why exactly do you want to go and jump off buildings?" Came Steve's curious voice.

"Well I've never really jumped off a German building, and it looks really funn!" I begged.

"Tell me about it." Sam commented. "Jumping off American buildings has gotten a bit old hasn't it?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Wait why are you-" But Steve was cut off.

"Actually Sam has already kind of told me I could by saying to jump off a really big building, so I guess that's all the permission I need. Bye! Miss you guys lots!" I said before hanging up.

Peter was looking at me questioningly.

"Yup!" I grinned. "They said I could go as long as I made sure to jump off a really big building!"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me but none the less followed me out.

Steve's POV

"Who shoved a stick up your ass?" Clint asked laughing as he took in my grim expression.

"I-It's Exel..." I murmered. 

"What Exel shoved a stick up your ass?" Sam asked chuckling.

"Guys stop I'm being serious." I told them sternly. "Exel's in Germany..."

The laughing stopped abruptly as they realised what I meant.

"But it's not like Stark is going to put her in danger is it?" Wanda asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know with Stark these days." I sighed.

Exel's POV

I smiled widely as I soared through the air, the wind rushing through my brown hair. As I was about to land on the building rooftop, I loosened my knees, getting ready to roll. When I hit the ground I dove into a tuck position before rolling over and coming to stand up again.

"Not bad," Peter commented, looking impressed. "Took me a while to get that good."

I grinned proudly.

"How about we try where I jump off the building, then you shoot a web before I hit the ground which stops me from hitting the ground and dying an awful death?

"Sure!" He smiled.

I took a running jump off the building, before free falling down to the busy roads below me. My eyes watered as the ground came nearer and nearer to me.

"Hey Peter now would be a good time to save my life!" I yelled.

Instantly a white, sticky web shot past my ear, before attaching itself to the glass windows of neighboring buildings. I fell in the middle of it, heaving a sigh of relief as I it caught my fall.

"You didn't doubt me did you?" Peter asked in a mock offended expression.

"Not for a second!" I grinned.

Peter smiled at me before helping me back up. "Do you think we should back to the hotel now? Happy might be worried."

"I highly doubt that but sure." I shrugged.

He chuckled.

"Race you?" I asked suggestively.

"You're on!" He agreed.

"Woah what's that!" I pointed to the nothing behind him.

"What? Where?" He asked excitedly.

I laughed at his stunned expression as he then turned around only to find me on the next building.

"Hey that's cheating!" He shouted as he began running toward me.

"Not my fault you have a gulible ass!"

He huffed in annoyance. "I am NOT gulible!" 

"Oh yeah then why does it say 'Peter Parker is gulible' in the sky?" I yelled back.

"REALLY?" He asked surprised, stopping his running to glance up at the sky.

Once he realised what happened he got 5x more annoyed. "Hey stop it you little-"

"Whoops can't hear you I'm too far ahead!" I smirked teasingly.

However my cockiness was short lived as I ran face first in a wall. However it wasn't a wall at all, more like Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit.

Tony's POV

I couldn't find those damn kids anywhere! I had scoured over what felt like the whole of Berlin before I finally spotted them running across rooftops.

I huffed at their recklessness, flying over to the building where they were running towards. I landed firmly, then just waited for them to reach me, which I didn't think would take long as they seemed to be racing.

"Hey stop it you little-" I heard Peter shout.

"Whoops can't hear you I'm too far ahead!" Exel yelled back.

A smile tugged at my lips at her childishness, but then I remembered...she is a child. I was shaken from my thoughts as the girl rammed into me. She fell back, clutching her elbow, her eyes screwed up in shock and pain.

Peter burst out laughing upon seeing her state, but it cut off as soon as he saw I was there. "Oh uh hey Mr Stark?"

"Don't 'Hey Mr Stark' me I've been looking for you guys for ages." I scolded.

His expression immediately dropped to one of a kicked puppy. "Sorry sir."

I then turned my attention to the girl sprawled on the floor, still holding her elbow.

"Oh c'mon it's your funny bone, it's meant to be funny whenever you hurt it." I grinned evily at her.

"Oh yeh how about I shoot yours and see how funny you find it!" She fired back.

I gritted my teeth together to refrain my self from laughing, as I mentally reminded myself I was meant to be telling them off.

"Right get yourselves back to the hotel now, we have a big day tommorow." I told them.

"Where are we going?" Exel asked.

"Berlin Airport."

Ooooooh the fight scene coming soon, I might make it two parts I'm not sure...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
87.5K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...
140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
166K 4.9K 17
Y/n was captured by HYDRA at a young age. When she attacks The Avengers in order to get away, will she become an enemy? Or is there more to her story?