Fighting with Family

Exel's POV

I was shaken awake roughly by Peter the next morning. My eye peeling open to see his urgent face.

"Exel we gotta go c'mon!" He told me.

"Hmphhhh 5 more daysss!" I whined back.

He chuckled. "No c'mon Mr Stark will be so mad if we're late."

"You need to get your head out his arse every once in a while, you know that right?" I quipped whilst slumping out of bed.

"Yeah yeah now come on." He rolled his eyes lazily.

Once we were ready we climbed in to the car behind Happy.

"Where's Tony?" I asked.

"Flying there."

I nod. "Do you know what we are actually doing there?"

Happy looked a bit surprised. "He hasn't told you?"

I shook my head, as did Peter.

"Well um...you're meeting Steve and his group, to try and...talk things out hopefully..." Happy carefully worded.

"Oh okay." I said, glad I finally knew what was happening.

Peter once again pulled his phone out. "And here we are now going toward Berlin Airport where we will be meeting none other than Captain Ameri-."

"You know you shouldn't begin a sentence with a conjunction." I interrupted.

"Oh um...whatever." He shrugged with a smile. "Anyways so Mr Stark is already there so...we're meeting him there too."

He waffled on for a few more lines before Happy reached into the bag and snatched the phone out of Peter's hands.

"Hey!" Peter exclaimed.

"You can have it back at the airport."

I giggled the crestfallen face of Peter, to which he put on puppy eyes and pouted.

Once we got to the airport Happy let us out and to Peter's pride and joy, gave him his phone back.

"Good luck kids." He sighed. "Boy are you gonna need it..."

I quirked an eyebrow at him comment, but brushed it off quickly and instead looked around to see Peter once again on his phone.

"You know you have a serious problem." I told him, gesturing to his phone.

"I do not." He retaliated.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say bug boy." I laughed.

"Whatever." Peter grinned. "There's a portable toilet box thing over there which I'm gonna go change in, you can go after me."

I was about to ask why we needed to change but he was already gone.

I looked back over to the airstrip to see a huge group of people. I instantly recognised them.

Peter was back soon. "Okay you go now."

I nodded before dashing off, climbing inside the box i shut the door behind me.

Jesus it reeks in here!

I gagged as i quickly slid on my suite before joining Peter back outside.

"Anything happened?" I asked curiously.

"Nope." Peter answered. "Just seem to be talking."

I was about to say something back, but i was interrupted.