His Weakness

By RavenB0

She is a saint with the lips of a sinner She is an angel with a devilish kiss. She is a mess of gorgeous chao... More

Chapter 1:New Day
Chapter 2:Holy Shit
Chapter 3:HIM!?
Chapter 4:HOME
Chapter 5:Alien!
Chapter 6:Happy
Chapter 7:Fun
Chapter 8 :Feeling Sick
Chapter 9:Temper
Chapter 10:Urge to Kill
Aesthetics
Chapter 11:Beloved
Chapter 12:Care
Chapter 13:Adore You
Chapter 14:Welcome to Torture Place Again
Character's Names
Aesthetic Part 2
Chapter 15:Trip
Female lead asthetics
Chapter 16:Shopping
Chapter 17:Calm Him
Chapter 18:Flight
Chapter 19:Hours Left
About The Awesome Author
Author Notes
Chapter 20:Landing
Chapter 21:Tour
Powers
Chapter 22:Island
Chapter 23:Arrival And Rival
Not An Update
Chapter 24 :Full Moon
Chapter 25:Mr Vamp
Chapter 26:Enjoying went different
Bless A.R.M.Y
Chapter 27:Queen
Chapter 28:Bow to the Queen
Chapter 30:Joy
Chapter 31:Yellow eyed monster
Chapter 32:Changes
Chapter 33:She is the one
Chapter 34: Ready Love?
Chapter 35:Fucked up date
Chapter 36:No work
10K
Chapter 37:Russia
Chapter 38:Heat
Chapter 39:No Fucking way!
Chapter 40:Deal
Chapter 42:Hold On
Chapter 43:Past and Xxxx
Chapter 44:Training
Chapter 45:Captured
Chapter 46:War
Chapter 47:Yours
Chapter 48:Epilouge
Bonus
Trailer

Chapter 41:Attacked

1.2K 29 15
By RavenB0

Fucking do it and fucking prove it.

Alessia POV

"You said it was due to portal but why isn't she waking up!!" I heard snarling and growling.Pain in head is getting worse.

Fuck! Traveling in portal is worse that traveling in cars and planes.

What can I do!!

"SHUT UP LET A PATIENT SLEEP PEACEFULLY FUCKING!" I said screaming.

They all shut up and soon I was embraced in hug.I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry malyshka so so sorry" he said and I kissed his neck he shivered and I smirked.

"Everybody out of room!" He said in deep commanding voice.

"He is fucking hot! I'm gonna jump on him"

" aish! Horn bitch!" I said

"STOP SENDING IMAGES ACCALIA YOU HORNY BITCH" I said

"Hehehe Get fun all u want" She said laughing evily.

"Malyshka you talking with your wolf" He said and I nodded.

"I'm hungry" I said and he grabbed me from the bed and lifted me up in bridal style.

"let's go"he said and we went downstairs in kitchen.

Everybody was watching in awe. I waved at them grinning they all bowed.

"Okay so what you wanna eat" he said taking his coat off.

"Ohhhhh! Yummy!" accalia said.

"How you always managed to break the blocking!?" I said and she blocked me.

Fucking bitch!

I saw as he walk gracefully and bis muscle flexing in his back turtle neck.His chest his built.Don't talk about thighs they can chok-

Stop! You whore! Control!

"Malyshka I dare you to bite your lip one more time so there will be no eating understood?" He said his eyes blazed red.

I didnt know that I was biting my lips.
I pulled them out.

"Sandwich or spaghetti?" He said tilting his head on side.

"Spaghetti!!" I squealed and he laughed.

I stood up from stool and sit on counter dangling my legs side to side.

"You can cook, you can draw , you can play guitar and piano! What more things can you do?" I said to him and he turned towards me and smirked.

"I can make you scream my name , moan and can't let you walk. I can make you hot and bothered by slam-" he said listing things.

"OKAY OKAY ENOUGH!" I yelled and he laughed and kissed my lips soon its was turn out in a little make out session.

"Malyshka you are so tempting if you didnt stop being so distracting I can take you right here and I'm not bothered to show that you are mine." He said with seroious face then suddenly winced.

"This shit ass of wolf is getting jealous" he winced again

"What is he saying?" I asked him.

"He said he will chew my ass down and make road of my limbs" he said and I laughed like full blown.

"Oh my God! This so iconic" I said still laughing and he was cutting vegetables with grumbling.

"Eleazar" He ignores.

"Eleazar!" I whined

"Daddy" I said and his face turned towards me in flash and I don't know how he didnt got whiplash.

"What did you say malyshka?" He said eyes changing colors.

"What I called you Eleazar" I said trying to act innocent.

"You are driving me crazy malyshka" he said groaning

"Uh uh mister my spaghetti" I said and he mumbeled I can't decipher.

After some minutes he served my spaghetti and I ate it it was so GOOD!

"I can eat your handmade spaghetti forever" I said

"Well you will Mrs Romanov" he said kissing my hand .

After we ate we went to garden we were roamimg around. Soon a arrow shot into my shoulder.

I screamed in pain. The arrow was of fucking silver.

"ALESSIA!" He roared and soon he was by my side.

"Take it out Eleazar"

"No I can't "

"Take it out please" I said.

"I can't your blood smell with attract all the vampire and I can't lose you" he said in vulnerable state.

"They will not because I'm your queen" I said and he took it out in a flash I yelled in pain. Soon I felt warm sensation to see Jezel.

"My queen!" She exclaimed and bowed.

"MY KING!" A man said and wolves came out from buses with white eyes.

They were large as horse.

"Hell hounds" Eleazar hissed.

"No no no! Now the game had juts started my king" A man in his late 30 said.

"Venicel" Eleazar snarled.

"Yo Braincell or deadcell I don't care fucking leave before I kill you myself" everybody laughed on his name and he went red in anger.

"My name is Venicel" he seethed out.

"Yeah yeah dead skincell" I said and feel my eyes shifting.

"No no no why are taking step backy dear" I said in calm tone I swear I saw everyone bowing there head and this I don't know veincell.

Hey! There are no cells in veins.

Focus dumb cunt!

"TAKE POSITIONS! I DONT WANT ANYONE OF THIS ENEMY TO RUN OR ESCAPE" I said in booming voice.

Soon the hell broke loose. I saw the true form of Xavier today.

His body is of wolf I mean ge I standing on two his body covered in hair and he has claws. His eyes mixture of there eyes but in a slit. His cannine longer than before.

He was fighting two hounds.Still winning.

I felt a huge blow to my stomach and I flew and hit the tree.

Sooon a hound was in top of me I was fighting kicking but his body was so strong.

He bit my arms blood gushing out. He bit my leg. He started to gash around my body.

I felt going into darkness.

"I'm taking control rest"

Accalia POV

I took control and I flew the hound to the side. I felt everybody stopped.

I howled and forest started to buzz.
A huge dragon type snake came out of forest.

Hissing and his eyes were same as mine but purple.

He bowed and ate the hound. He grabbed the enemies with his tail and started to kill them by squeezing them.

His was watching people and they were dying. He got some huge power.

I felt something injected in me. I turned to saw venicel injecting something. I felt myself losing control but I kicked venicell in stomach and he groaned. He soon vanished.

I heard Xavier roared.

"My queen I'm basscilus my name is Ezkiel" said the snake or dragon.

"Oh hi how are you we will meet again when I will wake up I think" I said and his eyes turned yellow.

"No my queen you can't sleep. It will harm you"Said Ezekiel

"Eleazar" I said and fell but someone caught me.

"Wake up malyshka wake up" he said and I looked at him I smiled and scummbed to darkness.

Authors note

Here is an update.

Read and enjoy

Comment and share and vote.

I hope you like this chapter.

Your author
RavenB0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 20.2K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...
143K 7.6K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
Xavier By OBN

Werewolf

331K 9.1K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
307K 8.9K 33
19 year old Xavier is the most feared alpha in the world. He kills any rouge on sight determined to avenge his dead sister who was killed in a rouge...