𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

12.

1.2K 44 0
By Blueb3rrypies

♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"This place is a mess and there are weeds everywhere." Eld says as looking at their old headquarter. "It's been a while after all. The inside are probably covered with dust." Gunther added.

"Get to work then. On the double" Levi says behind them.

its Levi's cleaning day! I have to hid before he finds me. I really hate cleaning and I'm too lazy.

"Eren, I have to go." I half whispered him

"W‐where are you going?" He ask

"I'm trying to hide from Levi. Got to go."

Eren calls my name but I didn't listen. When I was about to run,I heard a very too familiar voice behind me.

"Where do you think your going, brat?" I turn around to see. It was Levi

"O-oh I'm going to see my father haha."

"Don't you think that you can escape from cleaning."

"Bye!." I say as dash away from him. I was hoping that he didn't chasing me but not my luck, he is chasing me and I try to run as fast as I could but he was way faster than me. He got me.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE!" He yells

Yep, he caught me. I'M DOOMED!

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"Do you think that you can run from me." "You coming to clean with me." He added as he grab my wrist.

~time skip ~

Levi was changing his cleaning attired and a white handkerchief on his head. I follow him how to wear it . How did he do that?!

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●● ● ● ● ●

"Levi, I don't know how to wear it." I whined

"Tch, stay still brat." He says as he's helping me. Our face was inches close like we're going to kiss. He scent smells nice like peppermint and my face turns to red. O///O

"All done,brat".

"Thank you." I mumbled

"Tch,Your'e welcome. Now get to work."

Levi was arranging the books on the shelf while I was cleaning the window sills

When I want to clean the window on the top. I tried to tiptoe but unvail. With that, I leave to take a chair and put it exactly where I want it. So, I slowly climb up the chair and start cleaning every inch of the window and make sure there is no dust or else Levi will ask me to redoing again. When I feel it was clean, I was ready to get off from the chair.

But it seems that I lost my balance. 'Oh no! I'm gonna fall!' With reflex, I close my eyes. Ready to feel the pain on my body

"KYAA!!!"

Thud!

Wait, why is so long to touch the floor? And why I don't feel any pain on my body? Really, I feel like I was lying on a hard chest.

"Oi brat, are you alright?"

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

That voice!

I immediately open my eyes. I landed on top of Levi! "I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to fell on you."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"You're so clumsy,brat; Since when did you sutters eh?" Levi comment, smirks at me

"S-shut up."

I quickly get up from him and cover my face with my hands from the embarrassing incident. Then he gets up and cleaning the dust that was invisible on his pants. While he cleans the dust off, I was looking at his handsome face in awe.

"What are you looking at brat?" He asks. My thoughts snapped out by Levi's voice

"Nothing!" My face turns red again.

He walks towards me and I walk backward until I hit the wall behind me.

Dug!

Dang it! I've stuck to the wall and theres no way to escape!

With my back against the wall, and I front against him and I have nowhere to go.Quickly, levi pushes my shoulder until completely stuck against the wall. Then, his both hand moved to the left and right on my head. And he leans his face closer as if he's about to kiss me. His alluring lips are right before my very eyes!

He kept stares straightly through my eyes with his cold eyes because his face was so close to mine. I look away to another direction.

"Oi, brat look at me."

I obeyed his orders. I slowly look up, with scare.

"Why you look scare, brat?"

"N-nothing, Really!"

"Your'e lying."

"R-really! I-its n-nothing!"

"So, why is your'e face like that? And why are you stuttering?"

'Crap! I out of words!'

Then, Eren shows up. "Sir I- sorry to interrupt." He says as looking away, he saw our 'position.' We quickly separate from each other and I was doing my own business and Levi and I are blushing.

Levi clears his throat. "What is it?"

"I'm done cleaning upstairs, sir. My I ask where is my place to sleep?" He finally ask

" in the dungeon. "He say flatly

"Huh? Dungeon again?"

"Of course, you didn't exactly can control yourself after all. If you turn into a titan in your sleep, in the dungeon we'll able to restrain you. The one of the conditions that we have to accept when you were released to us and the rules must we hold up. "

"I'll go and check the rooms you clean. You go and start helping Stella cleaning here." He says as walks off

"Y-yes sir."

After he left, I notice that Eren was upset. "Don't be upset, I know Levi he's kinda rude and approachable."

" Captain Levi scares me when I looked at him." He confessed

"Haha, he always like that and not gonna lie, sometimes he's scary. Although he's cold to everyone and the harsh comments he said to us but the truth is Levi cared everyone but he never showed it, he was having a hard time and needs someone by his side and I like him as long as ever. My point is you don't have to be afraid of him."

"Ughh, anyways. I need a break." I say as I place the broom against the wall

"What do you thing your'e doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Eren? I'm resting.Levi is such a clean freak and I've been redo billonstimes cleaning this room."

"T-That's not my voice." I hear Eren is sutturing

"W-what?"

I turn around, instantly meeting a pair of cold eyes staring down in my resting form. I freeze a bit and quickly on my feet, stumbling in process.

"W-We just finished our cleaning " I inform him.

"Good ,then. By the way, Eren you have to go and redo the cleaning."

"Y-yes, sir." Eren says and walks off leaving Levi and I alone. "And you going to help me cleaning my office."

"Cleaning? Again? But I'm tired already." I whine.

"Stop whining and help me."

"Fineee. "

~Time Skip~

"I expect that we'll be standby for our expedition in next month." Eld started .

He continued. "I heard that a large scale expedition to the outside wall is being prepared and addition, freshly graduate recruit will join us in it. Is that true Eren?"

"That's to sudden. Not to mention that those new recruit have just survive the titans attack the other day." Gunther says

"I bet they were shocked and paralyzed at the time." Oluo says while sipping his tea.

"Is it true Captain?" Petra ask

"Strategizing is not under my responsibility. It's up to Erwin to decide. He always thinks a few more steps then us." Levi answer.

"And he even gave us a new member." He say as looking at me.

Eren and I decided just to stay silent and hearing they conversation. I was half asleep because I was tired from the cleaning that Levi gave earlier.

"I still can't believe it, but how it feel to become a titan?" Eld ask Eren

Everyone is looking to Eren. "My memories of the times when I was transformed into a titan aren't exactly reliable. Well anyway its something similar to being a feverish state and in order to transform I need to injured myself so, I bite my hand and..." he stop talking and got lost in his thoughts.

"Cut the chit chat, we've got company."

Oh yeah. She as referred to Hanji

Eren looks scared after what just Levi said. "Huh? Who's she?" At the same time we heard someone themselves hitting the door. Petra got up to open the door and see it was Hanji.

"Good evening Levi's squad! How do you like living in the castle?"

"Section Commander Hanji?"

She walks over to Eren and says. "I'm in charge of researching of a couple of titans that we captured alive in the city and I like to ask you to assist me in my tomorrow experiment and I asking your permission." She explains

"You're early." Levi says before he take a sip of his cup.

I just couldn't stay put!" Excitement all over her.

"Experiment? What that suppose–"

"What else?!and it going to awesome that you can do!"

Eren nervously backed up. "Um...well you see I give you a permission and I can't decided what I can't do."

Hanji immediately smiles as it was not a problem

"Levi! Stella! Can I borrow Eren?"

"Sure! But just don't kill him or else Mikasa gonna murder me."

"Don't worry, I never dream to kill him!"

"How about you Levi?"

"Cleaning the yard." He replied without care.

"She held Eren with her both hand."All right! Its settled then! Titan Eren see you tomorrow then!"

"Um... I like to ask you, what is that experiment that your talking about?"

Damn Eren why did you ask that question. We're dead. I'm going out here! Hanji's titans obsession is the worst than Levi's OCD.

I facepalm. "Shit, Eren why did you ask that question?!" I ask

"What's wrong?" He ask innocently

"That's question forbidden! Never in million years asked that! You'll regret it later. Anyways, good luck surviving!"
His expression looks worried after I told him

"I knew it! You seems like want to know."

They started their conversation and I stood up, I looked back everyone is leaving too. I went to my room to sleep.

-Dream-

I looked around to see people's panicking and mindlessly running circles. I realized that the day Shinganshina breached, I was standing infront of my house, been crushed by a large boulder and my mother was under it, I help her to get out with all my force but it was no use

"Stella! Run!"My mother yelled.

"No, I won't leave you mommy!" I protests.

"Just go! Take care of you father and I love both of you. Here take this." She giving me a necklace.

I start to feel vibration on the ground and I looked up and saw a titan in front of me.

I saw my mother been eaten alive by the titan.

I woke up in cold sweat,tears dripping down on my face as I shot upright in my bed. It took a moment to calm down from my nightmare , my face are pale and breathing quickly. I ran a shaky hand through my long blonde hair took a deep breath , bowing my head defeat as possible I walk outside to clear up my mind. I hugging my knees and cry silently.

"Stella? What are you doing here?"

I turn around to see Levi was standing looking at me worriedly.

Just horrible nightmare". I looked up at him with a sad smile and started playing with my necklace and he sit on the ground

"Have you always had that?" He mentions to the necklace and i give him a small nodded. "Where did you get it?" I looked at him feeling tears in my eyes. I looked down smiling at the ground and remind myself of the time i got it.

"My mother gave it to me b-before she died."

"Do you want to tell me your nightmare?" He ask, i nodded.

"I was dreaming about the day Wall Maria breached and my mother, I couldn't help her to get her out from the boulder if i stronger enough, she..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

Levi hugs me and hushing me. "Don't blame yourself, its not your fault."

"That nightmare kept haunted me!" I cried

A minute later, I felt asleep on Levi's lap. I felt warm and safe when I'm with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 57 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...
26K 821 94
A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8 years. They decided to open and run a d...
7.7K 646 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...