Just A Passerby

Vhal-qerie

Just like any Otome Stories, it all started like this: Maji Lauren, a girl who is believed by others to be a... Еще

1: The Accident
2: Rebirth
3: Past (A)
4: Past (B)
5: Our Nameless MC
6: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (A)
7: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (B)
8: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (C)
10: My Name (A)
11: My Name (B)
Character Profile featuring the Main Character
Character Profile featuring Mc's Family
11: My Name (B)
12: My Name (C)
13: Dimension
14: Primordial Forest (Lvl 1)

9: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (D)

463 14 3
Vhal-qerie

I brandished the dagger that I stole from mother from when I was sitting next to her.

I slashed both the Earl's wrist to make his hand immobile. Then I reached out my other empty hand and dislocated his jaw before he could scream.

"You shouldn't have spouted lies and tried to break my family. Dreams? Life long partner? Tsk. You and your f*cked up story."

When I landed, I also quickly slashed the back of his knee, making him kneel. I smirked and placed my pointing finger on his forehead and lightly pushed it, making him lie on the floor.

"Like I said, a banana tree will be cut down if there is a storm."

I didn't waste any time and quickly went to slash the pig's knee so that he will kneel and make it convenient for me to reach for his eyes.

Hahaha... I have been itching to do this.

I gave him a smile of malice.

"You shouldn't have stared at my mother, you pig."

"I..."

Before he can say what he wanted to say.

I used both of my hands and plunged my fingers into his eyes. Blood spurted out like a fountain dyeing my clothes red. Blood was dripping on my face.

His shout was so ear piercing. Tsk. I should've dislocated his jaw.

Because I have small and thin fingers, I had quickly taken ahold of his eye balls.

"Hehehe..."

I let out a creepy laugh, like that of a patient from a mental asylum.

Then, I pulled out his eyeballs. When it was out an dangling. I released it and proceeded to dislocate his jaw.

My ears are suffering, you know.

I picked the left out dagger on the floor and slashed the string of veins or muscle attached in his eyeballs.

His eyeballs fell and rolled two meters away from him.

Smiling a satisfied smile, I looked at the dagger that I held.

I missed this feeling. I didn't think I will be doing this kind of thing 8 months after my death in the other world.

I let out the hidden killing intent. It was so dense that it materialized into a red fog.

It's bad for my mental and physical health if I will not let it out. I wouldn't want my hair falling easily like a leaf in autumn, okay.

I noticed that my parents and siblings are trembling and suffocated, same with the servants.

Sigh. I overdid it.

After this, I will be treated as a monster. Maybe they'll put me in a stake and burn me alive just like those medieval witches.

I chuckled.

I controlled my killing intent and let it retreat from them, I then willed it to surround those colorful cupcakes.

Then, like a bulb switched open above my head, I tried to do something.

I controlled a sliver of my killing intent and let it coat my dagger.

The dark dagger became bloody red after that.

I looked at the thing in front of me. I lifted my arms and slashed the dagger at his joint where his arms and body connect. I also did it on his other arm.

Then, looked at a certain leg.

"This should be removed." I smiled wickedly.

I took a step back five times, enough not be stained with his blood further.

I directed my killing intent above him and made a ball out of it. Since my killing intent materialized, the ball is solid like a real object.

I glanced at the pig and saw him shake his head vigorously with snots and tears of blood all over his face.

Too late.

I controlled the ball of killing intent and smashed it in the space between his useless legs.

I did it three times until it became like mush and until he fainted, before he fainted I was saying the lines...

"Pigs should really be cut but be thankful I don't have any fire element or I would've roasted you."

I turned away from the gory sight and looked at the direction of the colorful cupcakes.

I dispersed my killing intent that surrounded them and there I saw all of them like a statue or more like a corpse frozen in time.

Tsk. I forgot about it. Shouldn't have make it surround them.

"Cupcakes should've been baked but, oh well, this will do."

I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Since I am done with them, what now?

Right.

I'll have to deal with the whole dukedom.

Especially my family, they wouldn't love like they did because they saw my dark side. It's one way or another, I have only one option so that my feelings won't be hurt that bad.

I turned to where my family and family's servants are.

"It's fine if you disown me after what you have witnessed. I won't say anything and accept it. I will leave later if that will ease your fear of me." I was about to get out of this room when dad said something unexpected.

"What are you saying?! Don't you dare leave this household and this family! Whatever you do, we will support you and love you. Even if you want to kill the reigning king, I will help you with the strategy and everything!" Dad said.

I stiffly turned around.

"Heh? What?" I didn't know what to say.

"Dad, that's treason." I said with a deadpanned face.

When I saw them, instead of fear and loath on their faces, they were smiling.

Lol. This scene will be the horror picture of the year if only I have a camera.

Amidst the blood and gore surrounding them, they are smiling so brightly and their aura is calming. They're like a bunch of beautiful crazy demons.

"You're not scared of me?"

"Why would we?" Dad

"You don't dislike me?"

"We don't dislike you." Mom.

"But I brutally killed them." I said with a straight face.

"They deserve it." My brothers.

"Don't you think of me as a demon or monster?"

"You're our prodigious angel." The servants.

Pftt! Angel? After what I did?

"Do you still want me as your daughter?"

"You have always been our little girl." Dad.

"That's not why I asked!"

"Yes, you are our little daughter." Mom and Dad.

"Do you, brothers, still want me, a murderer, as your sister?"

"Of course! What would I do if I can't look at a pretty and cute face everyday? I'm sick always seeing big brother's cold face, alright. Even with blood all over you, you are still cute and gorgeous!" This is obviously said by my second brother.

So, you just want me fit my face.

"Of course! I wouldn't want anyone taking my cool and cute little sister away from me! Even at a very young age you can wield a dagger perfectly, you are fearless, you..." There it is, my siscon brother, emerges.

I broke down and cried. Tears staining my bloodied face.

Hahaha... I should have known.

The deities have given me a strange family so that I can be who I am and be what I like without being concern on how they will look at me because we are all the same.

I chuckled at their flustered movements.

They were about to hug me but I lifted my palm in front if me indicating them to stop.

"I am okay. I am just happy that you accepted me. Thank you." I stood up and bowed a perfect 90 degrees angle.

Before they could lift me up I resumed to standing straight.

They just chuckled.

Mom got a handkerchief in some place I don't know.

She approached me and gently wiped the blood out of my face.

"Darling, I should've told you before that no one is normal in this family and dukedom. Killing and death is normal to us. So don't go telling things like we will abandon you. Okay, sweetie?" Mom

I nodded at what she said very obediently.

As if.

Then I heard my inner mind scoff at me.

"What now? Our princess, killed a whole group of nobles from another kingdom. It'll be troublesome explaining it to the king." My dad said while rubbing the space between his eyebrows.

Must've been hard to him.

But, what is he saying about killing a whole group of nobles? I mean, I spared the banana man.

"Lil sis, he died because of blood loss." Big brother said.

Oh.

"Freign is right, it will be troublesome if the other kingdom uses this as a reason to wage war unto us. We'll be dragged out of here to participate in the war." Mom.

I gave her a deadpan stare. Like, hello? After all the conversation, the reason of this problem being troublesome is not the war nor the king, but with the reasoning of being dragged out of our hiding and breaking our mysteriousness?!

Sigh.

Oops! I sighed again.

"I can help." I said in a soft voice but they heard it.

"What will you do?" Second brother said while lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Something. But promise me not to freak out." When they nodded, I smiled and backed a few steps.

"Give me some space." After I said that, they backed a few steps.

I smirked and summon my wings and flew above until I'm just an inch below the ceiling.

Then I chanted the spell for performance sake.

Hehehe...

"«Rewind»"

This spell do what it literally means.

The Earl and his group's slashes on their flesh came together on its own and merged. But the blood splashes on the floor remained.

The process continued until the earl and his companions are back to how they were before I murdered them, albeit paler than an hour ago.

"I'm alive?" Earl

Wow. The earl can still say a full straight sentence! Or was he just shocked?

"I... I still have my... my eyes?!" The pig stuttered.

The cupcakes didn't say a word but just sobbed silently.

I clicked my tongue and flew down, scaring the lights out if them.

"Everything that happened will stay here. A word out of those mouths, I will hunt you down. I know where you live. Furthermore, I put a spell on each of you, so wherever you are, even if you're buried 6 meters down, I can still find you."

They nodded their heads like a chicken pecking on the ground. Heck! They were even in a dogeza pose.

"Scram fools" I said and released the sovereign's pressure from the dark charisma.

They stumbled while running out.

I only turned around when I heard the horses galloping.

"Lil sis, you have wings?!" Second bro exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"You can control Time!?" My big bro shouted in astonishment.

"Yeah."

"How can your pressure be strong?!" Dad

"My powers? I think?" I said in an obvious uncertainty.

"Where did you get these abilities?" Mom asked in false calmness.

"It's a long story." I said and scratched my head.

"We have all the time." Everyone chorused, yup, even out servants.

I rubbed the space between my eyebrows.

This will gonna be a long day.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

736K 25.9K 44
Kaede Sakamoto, just your average Japanese high school girl. She was hit by 'Truck-san' and died. Surprise surprise, she has reincarnated into an '...
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞 || 𝟏𝟖+ Ash:)

Любовные романы

20.8K 512 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
123K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
1.9K 145 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...