Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat

8 1 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

It's currently 1:00am, and we as in all the boys, are sat down in the games room. Which is across the way from the emergency room where KB is getting stitched up.

" It has been a long day" Don whispered, his head resting in his arms that were on the table.

" You dont sa-" However Paul's voice gets drowned out by my name being shouted..

" Octavia" A voice owned by KB shouted. Anger obvious in his tone as I glance towards the boys.

" What did you do?" Ash whispered harshly. Shrugging my shoulders.

" I dont know?" Thinking back to what I had done previously for one to cross my mind.

But there was no way I was gonna tell them that. No way.

Slowly rising from my chair, sending more fake smiles towards people. I jog over towards the emergency room.

My heart beating a million miles per hour.

Knocking twice i open the door.

" You, get out" He gritted through his teeth pointing towards the nurse that had just fixed him.

And let me tell you, she couldnt had run any faster.

" Close it behind you" Running past me, her eyes quaking as she slams the door shut.

His eyes land on me.

" Come here" The demand shoving me towards him. I attempt to look anywhere other then him.

" Look at me when I'm about to talk to you" Grabbing my face as I connect my eyes with his.

Slap

My face flying towards the right as my cheek began to throb, placing my hand over it I slowly turn my head back to him.

" You ever, and I mean ever disobey me again. And your going straight to the room, you would of been their straight away but your on a mission and that's more important right now" Slowly lifting himself off of the bed that he has been seated on.

" Yes sir" I muttered, not even daring to defend myself.

He's practically shouting at me for saving him, if I didnt stand infront of him then he would of been shot.

Unless hes angry at the fact that Travis saw one of his group members appear as the powerful person. Standing infront of him, trying to protect him.

And that just makes KB look weak...

" Moving on, how did you ignore me" His tone stern and hard, as he gripped my shoulders. His fingers digging into my skin.

" I-I dont know, I was just trying to protect you. I didnt want to get you shot, and I focused alot of my energy pushing the commands out of my head.."

As another slap connects with my face

" I didn't need protecting" He shouted. As I slowly turned my head back towards him.

My anger building but I push it down.
He took a deep breathe.

" So your telling me, you could only do it beacause you cared to much to listen to me?" Looking directly towards me.

That's not really what I meant. As in I used alot of my mechanics and energy to fight off the thoughts, even though what I really thought had a small part to play.

" Yes" As the room goes silent, releasing my shoulders before sitting back on the bed. Deep in thought.

Rolling my shoulders, I bit my lip. Talking deep, long breathes.

Damn that's sore.

" And when where you coming to tell me that you could move things in your mind?" His hand clenched as he looked towards me.

" I didnt k-know that I could do it. I just used nearly all of my energy and concentrated really hard on the gun and it just happened." Licking my lips.

As he looks down towards his bed.

" You know, I was wondering what he meant by when he said to watch out for you" Snapping my eyes back to him.

" W-what?"

" I think i get it now" His face turning stiff.

Standing there in confusion, why would Travis want KB to watch out for me... unless-

" He wants you for himself, I get it now. He wants to study you, he wants those eyes. And he believes that he's gonna get them." Laughter being produced as I stood frozen on the spot.

When K laughs like that, it only means one thing, He is fuming.

" That's why he said to keep an eye on you... a bloody eye.." He mutted, closing his eyes. Looking towards the ceiling. As he bites his lip, blood leaked through his mark.

" That's why he asked how your mechanics are going, and you proved it by what you did" His eyes becoming cold. Liking his lips, as the blood disappears from around his mouth.

I gulped, well shit.

" I-I didnt want you to-"

" Shut it, I dont want to hear it. Go back to the school, and I'll be calling tomorrow. And you better answer." His anger clear as he suddenly perked up.

As if he just realised something.

" Oh and you cant tell your 'friends'outside. It would be much easier and safer for them if they stay out of this. And you should also call when you feel something up. He cant get a look at those eyes" Nodding before turning around.

My body shivered onces I exited the room. Heading towards the boys with another fake smile.

" Tragidy boys, i have to head back" Walking towards the table where they are playing chess.

" What did he say?" Totally ignoring what I had just said. Don leaned forward.

" That I have to head back to the school?"

" That took quite a long time for him just to say that?" Ash questioned. Crossing his arms on the table, raising his eyebrows.

" He just told me off for going to save him when I should of stayed behind" Not fully lying but not really telling the truth either.

" That doesnt explain why your cheek is bright red, unless you just walked into the door. Or something really embarrassing happened?"

" Would you believe if I said that I walked into the door?" I questioned receiving a look from Taylor. And even I knew that I had to try again.

" I walked into a hand, but that isnt what I'm here to talk about. I'm heading back to the school"

" Seriously?" Don whisper shouted as I glare towards him. All the boys looking angry in fact. Rolling my eyes.

" No I'm joking!" Placing both of my hands onto the table.

" When I get my hands o-"

" What are you doing to do Paul, please enlighten us?"

The room going silent as I smirk.

" Exactly, so if you could. can we please drop this sub-"

" Octavia, are you not leaving?" KB shouted, turning around.

Damn I hate when he does that!

" I'm walking out of the door now sir" Turning back around.

" I'm leaving, it's been a pleasure" Smiling towards them all, I really wish I could hug them. But the devils watching and he doesnt like, or believe in such things as love for one another..

Or so he says..

" Its dark?" Ash whispered, his voice full of worry. Standing up, before I shove him back down.

" The car has head lights, I'm not driving blind" Smacking him on the head. Walking towards the door.

" Call me" Ash mouthed, as I roll my eyes.

" Is that even a question?" I mouthed back, rolling his eyes.

Looking around the table, all smiles made its way towards me.

They truly have no idea what storm is coming. Giving them a small smile.

" Toodles" I whisper shouted, pushing the door open as it hits the wall behind me.

Isnt this just glorious. I'm walking meat, wanted by many.

Just what I wanted when I decided to pause the mission to save someone who was actually quite mad at me for doing so.

Like who gets mad at someone trying to save you from being shot, or better yet. Dying..

Ahh that's right.. the devil himself, who outlasts everyone. Who lives on forever...

************

Unknown:

" We- we dont know sir?"

" How do you not know, the Vipers were the last place it was"

" It?"

" You know what I mean" Anger radiating off of him, his hands gripping the utensils tightly.

" Wel- well ap-parently Kabel took it, well that's what there saying anyways" His arms resting behind his back, as he let's out a nervous breathe.

The other man placing his tensiles down, removing his gloves.

" He took it, and what would he bloody want with that?" Stiffing a laugh.

The body on the metal table laying still, open flesh as well as the wiring remaining on its leg as all types of people move in.

" We wont even get near him to get it anyways sir.."

" No matter, we will take something close to him. If that gets out we are screwed, more ways then one." Walking over towards his desk, sitting back in his chair.

The nurses and doctors working drastically to stitch the boy, the boy that had been fixed.

" We just need to figure out what that is exactly"

****************
Chapter Twenty-Two -Completed-
(1520 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 8.3K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
57 6 7
Ever imagined what it's like to be a zombie? Do you truly feel nothing? Are you just a mindless creature that randomly attacks anyone or anything? ...
1.8K 63 37
An O.C. Fanfic spinoff of TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN: After arriving to Earth, the Autobots have teamed up with their human allies in a class...
929 91 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...