Beautiful- Ben from Descendan...

By EverdayGurl

What if Audrey wasn't Ben's girlfriend? What if this girl was Ariel and Eric's daughter. I just changed the... More

Chapter Two- Always
Chapter Three- You're not alone
Chapter five- Ok Mr. And Mrs. Benjamin
Chapter four- My baby
Chapter six- Go Queen Snow White and Princess Arabella
Chapter seven- Get you're lazy booty up
Chapter eight- Who am I
Chapter nine- Don't we always
Chapter ten- Get him little sis
Chapter Eleven- You gotta love em
Chapter twelve- He was like my brother
Chapter thirteen- What a life
Descendants Two
Chapter Fourteen- Always been an Auradon girl
Chapter fifteen- Jay is so cute
Chapter sixteen- YOURE KING BEN
Chapter seventeen- So kindly back off buddy
Chapter eighteen- you're secrets safe with us
READ IT
Chapter twenty- Cotillion day baby
THE DRESSES
Chapter twenty one: will you marry me
WEDDING RING VOTE
Chapter 22- we are okay

Chapter nineteen- you're safe

1.1K 17 1
By EverdayGurl

Arabellas pov-

"They have to be lying. I'm not going to let her give Uma the wand!" I huff. "Stay calm. They'll figure it out." Jasper says. "Whatever. Now we need to figure out a plan for you to leave with us." i look at Ally.

We talk quietly, and in a hushed tone so no one hears us as we plot. "Make sure you're closest to the exit when their making the trade. If they do give her the real wand we are screwed but they may make a fake. If they do, their will be fighting. So stay by us, I'll tell everyone not to hurt you and you're on our side. So then we just have to work together and you'll leave with us." I whisper. 

"That should work. And i do think they'll give Uma a fake so we have to book it as soon as we are free." Jasper says. "What happens after? Like when we are back in Auradon?" Quinny asks. "We get you cleaned up and introduce you to your real mom." I grin. 

Quinny hugs me immediately, luckily it was just us in the room. "I love hugs, i really do but we are undercover you have to hate me." I say quickly. "Right." She nods her head. "QUINN BRING THEM UP!" Uma shouts.

We go on the upper deck of the boat. They tie Jasper and i to a pole, we are back to back. Harry jumps over to us. He hovers over me, smelling my hair, playing with it with his hook. 

I cringe, turning my head away. "Come on don't be rude now Princess." Harry snaps. "Go-chi-go-chi-goo." He says, now harassing Jasper. 

"How does it feel to be royal now aye?" he chuckles and i look at my feet so i don't get into further danger. Harry chuckles, circling the two of us. "Give it a rest Harry, give it a rest." Uma pats his  back. 

"We don't want damaged goods." Uma sits in front of me. "You said that i could hook him! And i could get her." Harry gives me a wink. I gag. "I said at noon." Uma snaps. I give harry a fake, peppy smile. 

"Twenty more minutes." Harry says going by Jasper with a watch. He then shoves it into my face. Before i can say anything Jasper says, "that says eleven thirty." Jasper pointing out that Harry was wrong. "so thirty more minutes, not twenty." I state, with a fake grin.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma says, walking over to Jasper. "She's not my girlfriend anymore." Jasper states. I mentally facepalm. 

Uma snickers, "Well you better hope Mal and miss perfect princess boyfriend comes through then." She corrects. "Oh, they will." i smirk. "Leave us alone Harry." 

"Nineteen minuets to go now." Harry says brushing my hair away from my face as i shrug him away, uncomfortable. "Go!" Uma says disgusted. Harry walks away still looking at me as the seagulls continue to crow or whatever sound they make. 

"I get that you don't deserve this." Jasper says. Uma laughs, "This, this is island is a prison thanks to your parents! And don't pretend to look out for me, cause no ones lookin out for me. It's just me." Uma responds. 

Suddenly i feel bad for the girl. Sure she was mean and bad, but she was my age. She has never been shown love. i realized how lucky i have it.

"So this isn't your moms plan?" i question. Uma scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Isn't that her necklace?" Jasp points out. "My mom doesn't care about me either. Well not unless she needs someone for the night shift." The teel haired girl says. "Ouch." Jasper says sarcastically. "Jasper!" i scold, kicking him. 

"I don't need your opinion." She says. "No you definitely don't. Especially not Jaspers idiotic one. I don't think i've given you enough credit. You're actually really smart. I'm the one whose tied up" I say, genuinely. "Yeah, you're pretty resourceful." Jasper adds. Uma laughs standing up. 

"Alright, so let's trash talk Mal." She says walking towards Jasper. "I'd rather talk about you." He responds. I cringe. "Hm, funny and a gentleman. Really hope i don't have to feed you to the fishes." Uma says. "I hope i don't get used as food either." I add and Uma shakes her head. 

"The fishes have never had gourmet princess." Uma smirks. "You don't!" Jasper objects. "Don't what?" Uma questions. "Feed anyone to the fishes, set us free. and we'll go back together." He says. 

"Oh so know i get an invite? Gee i wonder why?" Uma laughs. "When you're little king boyfriend brought Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos to Auradon, that's as mad as i've ever been in my life. and trust me i've been plenty mad." She states.

"We never, especially Ben, never thought about like that before. It wasn't even my idea, i was against it." I object. Uma raises her brows. "Sorry, that came out really wrong. I mean, that Ben, and i never wanted to hurt anyone. I guess we never thought about the ones we didn't pick, and how they would feel. The plan was always to start with four and bring more over. But Ben got busy being king, and i got busy trying to be their for everyone and get ready to be queen, and be engaged. And I sound really stupid and spoiled." i laugh awkwardly. 

"Uma i'm so sorry. I know that we are supposed to be like enemies because of our parents, and you kinda kidnapped me, twice now. But i never wanted to hurt you. You're a leader Uma, and so am i in a way. You're like the princess here." I sigh. 

"I am too. i got caught up with Mal and advisor stuff. I helped Ben plan the kids coming over and i failed. Come to auradon, and be part of the solution." Jasper adds. "Me? Part of your solution? Nah, i don't need you, especially not you and your sympathy princess. I'm gonna get their on my own. Harry!" Uma says.

"Let's see what this puppy can do." Uma smirks playing with her mother necklace. She walks away. "Oh my auradon what are we gonna do?" I let out a nervous breath. "It's noon!" Someone shouts. "Where are they?" I hiss to Jasper. "I don't know, Mal hates me remember?" Jasper snaps.

"No she doesn't." i'm cut of when Gastons son yells, "Hey guys! their here!" "Told you." i mumble. Everyone gets ready and Harry shoved me and Jasper. "WELCOME!" He shouts. "finally" uma cackles.

Third person point of view-

"Let's get this party started, i swear i'm cold hearted. theirs no negotiation, i'm not here for debatin. You need some motivation just look at those two faces, and ask yourself how long you think i remain patient. I'll throw your royals overboard and let em swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or they'll be ripped apart." Uma sings

Mal- Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand
No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight

[All:]
Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crown
If you don't, it's going down
Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give them up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down
We want the wand
Or else the royals are gone
Your time is running out
You should really watch your mouth
Let's go, pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down

Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank

Arabella-
Ok, look, this is not a conversation
It's a do-or-die situation

Mal- 
If you don't give me back those two
I'll have no hesitation
I'll serve you right here
And I don't need a reservation
That way your whole "pirate crew" can have a demonstration
Release them now, and we can go our separate ways
Unless you wanna deal with me
And the VK's

Uma- 

So that's your big speech, huh?

An empty ultimatum?

Harry- 

All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate em
Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him
And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him
All it takes is one wrong look and I'll take Arabella and I'll-

Uma-
Harry! We get it. Chill

[All:]
Let's go, bring it on
Better give us what we want
It's the wand for the crowns
If you don't, it's going down
Let's go, make your move
Peace or war, it's up to you
Give them up and do it now
If you don't, it's going down
We want the wand
Or else the royals are gone
Your time is running out
You should really watch your mouth
Let's go, pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down

Jasper-
Hey, we don't have to choose
We don't have to light the fuse
Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose

Arabella-

Come on y'all, There's gotta be a better way
Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance
You'll have your say

Uma-

Silly royals! You? Give me?
You're gonna give me a chance?
Well, not a chance

[All:]
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank

Let's go, bring it on
Bring it on, it's going down
Time is running out
Bring it on, it's going down
Let's go, bring it on
Bring it on, it's going down
Time is running out
Bring it on, it's going down
Let's go, pound for pound
We're prepared to stand our ground
Put your swords up, put 'em up
It's going down

Yo-ho, ho-oh, woah-oh, oh-oh

Uma, Uma, Uma, Uma

Uma-
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's my name?
Say it now!

Arabella's pov-

"Hold up, it's too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive, we wanna see it work" Uma says, referring to the wand. "You always were quite the drama Queen." Mal retorts. "And nothing to big or their fish bait. Especially the kings little girlfriend." Uma gives me a glare and i swallow from the plank. 

Mal looks back at Carlos. "Make it quick would you!" Harry snaps, grabbing the back on my top and dangling me over the water and I let out a blood curling scream. "PUT HER DOWN!" Ben screams, going to charge at him. 

I feel the tears fall from my face. "Harry, what are you doing?!" Uma asks, and even she looks frightened. "Just making sure they now what I'm capable of." He says with his idiotic accent, pulling me back to the planks. Jasper puts his arms over me protectively as I shake, gasping for air. "You're okay Ara. I got you sissy." Jasper assures me, kissing my the top of my head in a brotherly manner. 

"Pull that again and i won't be so nice with the spell." Mal snaps, glaring. Everyone's shaken up and angry. "It wasn't supposed to. Let's see that spell." Uma hisses. Mal rolls her eyes turning around, "Okay, although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." She casts the spell, pointing at dude. 

"Talk dog." Mal instructs. "Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude questions and my jaw drops. All of Umas gag starts cackling. "Does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?" Dude asks as me and Jasper look at each other with shock. "Why would she do that?!" Jasper shouts. "Don't look at me, you're her true love." I shrug. 

"GIVE ME THE WAND!" Uma barks. "Give me Jasper and Ari!" Mal demands. Everyone stays silent and my breathing's shakey. "Harry, being em over." Uma instructs and harry yanks me backwards by my hair. 

"Before you go tell Ben's mom, your mother in law basically, that gaston says hi. and also tell his dad that my dad wishes that he finished off your boyfriends dad when he had the chance." Gil says. "that sentence just hurts my brain." jasper says. i nod my head as i'm shoved. 

I see Ben, Mal has hurt in her eyes looking at me and jasper. "Aw." Uma fake pouts. I look around looking for Aly. I see her, she makes eye contact and gives me a subtle nod.

"Cut them loose harry." Uma directs. "Ugh i never get to have any fun." He complains freeing me and Jasp. Mal grabs Jaspers hand and Ben rushes over grabbing mine. Mal hands over the wand and Ben pulls me into his chest as Umas crew cheers. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT MAL?!" i scream, upset. "Arabella go! Jasper go!" She pushes us back. It's chaos on the other side as we are pushed back. "You're safe, you're safe. We are going to be safe." Ben says happily. 

A/N-
IM BACK BITCHES! Be ready for hopefully, fingers crossed, weekly updates!!! Hope everyone is doing well❤️❤️
Also hehe cliffhanger 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 122 12
Rosie Beast the daughter of Belle and the beast. Rosie is also the twin sister of Ben. Does Rosie like the Vks coming to Auradon? Or would she be ag...
2.3K 26 25
al:Once upon a time, long, long ago... Well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married herbeast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big...
555K 9.5K 43
Myra, Daughter of the Pied Piper and the fifth member of the original VK's. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. When her...
38.7K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...