ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

De LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... Mais

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Belong on this team

1.4K 51 9
De LamaXebecs

Walking around the village after completing her training with the Hokage, Ahmyas mind couldn't help but wander towards Deepa.

That monster.

Why was she thinking like this? She didn't understand why...

It was a completely new feeling to her. To want to kill someone, yet it didn't feel wrong in this case.

It was as if Mitsuki had been more important to her than Hikaru was...But that wasn't the case as to why she didn't kill Sota.

She knew why she didn't.

It was because Hikaru was already Dead. But Mitsuki was alive. And She wanted him to wake up, with the satisfaction of hearing his attacker had been killed.

But she also wanted to kill him.

She wanted to kill Deepa So Bad....

Was this change bad? Would her Grandfather and father be disappointed in her? But this was normal, Right?

She was still Ahmya. She wasn't going to change Too Much. Just. A. Bit.

THUD!

She blinked.

"Sumimasen! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She turned to the young boy with only coldness visible in her eye.

Without realizing, The boy had begun trembling in fear at her expression. Only when a familiar head popped itself beside the boy, did she blink out of her state.

"Ahmya, what the hells wrong with ya? Don't go scaring kids!" She bends down and pats the boys hair.

"Gomen. I was a little tired. Just watch where your going, Kay?" His previous fear had been washed away by her grin and replaced by his own happiness.

"Yes! Thank you!" He runs away with the rest of his friends.

Ahmya quickly turns around and starts walking again only for a hand to grab her wrist.

"Hey..." It was soft and gentle.

"What's wrong?"

"Shikadai..." She whispers his name, showing him she knew he was there.

"I'll be going now. See you-"

"Are you blaming yourself for Mitsuki?" She frowns.

"Don't say it wasn't my fault-!"

"I'm not. In fact, I'm going to tell you the opposite." She blinks in surprise and looks at him. 

"You were the captain, So technically you take responsibility for everything. Meaning, it was your fault. Mitsuki, Sarada, and Boruto almost died because of you." Her eyes darken.

"But theres no point in sulking, yeah?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Take the fact that they almost died, to get stronger. Ensure that they wont Ever Get hurt that bad again. Make sure you Protect Them with everything you've got." He let's go of her wrist and places his arms behind his head.

"But make sure you come out of it alive, too. Kay? You got family here in Konoha, So we all want to make sure your safe too, Okay?" Her purple eyes were wider than the sun at this point.

He chuckled.

"See ya later. But don't let me catch ya having that sort of expression again, kay?" She Frowns at his retreating figure before clenching her fist.

'Damn you...You always tell me what I need to be told...'

She clicks her tongue, before deciding to shake it off of her thoughts for the day.

Of course, She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the elder Nara narrowing his eyes at the scene.

'She's changing...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be leaving now, Otou-San."  She places her shoes on and quickly opens the door to leave without any contact.

"Why so fast?" She sighs.

"I need to go. I'll see you-Mmph!" Her face collides with a clothed chest.

"Be safe...If you come back injured, Your grounded." She lets her arms stay to her side, before hesitantly hugging him back.

"I'll be fine. Kami doesn't seem to want to let me die." She walks out the door and closes it, leaving the concerned and suspicious Hatake.

Soon Ahmya met her teammates at the gate.

It was quiet when they left.

But it was also loud.

As if they were talking to each other with their minds, saying;

"For Mitsuki! That's all that matters!"

They didn't even do much when they arrived at the gates of the land of valleys. They simply told the guard of their objective, walked in, apologized and returned a Necklace to Mia, Of course Ahmya didn't look the woman in the eyes.

Especially when she began crying for her husband, Ahmyas guilt only increased.

She never could keep her promises, could she?

But her thoughts were cut off by loud rumbling and shaking.

"What is that?" Boruto asks no one in particular, but Sarada answers either way.

"Don't know. Let's check it out."

"Right!"

They jump off the sides of the building and down towards the ground.

"I don't have a good feeling about this! Theres no guarantee that luck will be on our side, Sarada, Ahmya!"

"Don't worry. I'll protect you guys." Ahmya Simply floats them down gently using her rinnegan.

"Besides, that's why we went through all that brutal training, right?"

"Yeah, That's right!"

"C'mon. Less talking, More running."

"Right..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y'know. Your getting on my nerves old man..."

"Tch!" Ahmya glared at victor, who only glared back. Her two other teammates were speaking with their sensei, but she split up with them and replaced herself with a shadow clone, just in case.

"Why are you doing this?" He ignore her question and swipes hi cane at her. Instead of dodging, she grabs the cane and pulls it towards her, also pulling the old man with her.

Just as she goes to grab his collar, He jumps away with his cane somehow.

"Hmph. Your not bad." His body suddenly poofs away, causing the girls eyes to widen.

"Damn! I was tricked!" 

She quickly runs into a room that was making much noise, only to see a giant tree along with her friends falling. She quickly jumps into action and grabs the both of them, returning them to the ground safely.

"Where were you!?"

"I was here the whole time."

"We know it was a clone!"

"Whatever. I was fighting one of Victors clones." She sighs and let's go of them.

"Forgive me. I won't leave you now."

"You better not-!"

"Watch out!" They stumble backwards, just in time t avoid the metal that was launched at them.

"Deepa." She grits out.

"You'll pay for what you did to Mitsuki!" He laughs. 

"Who are you again? Oh? Your the crybaby ninjas from the leaf. You being here means you came all the way back just to get cooked into an entree? Talk about fools who never learn their lesson!"

"Your the fool. My team has gotten stronger, and this time they have me."

"Pfft- You? The one who could barely throw a punch at me?" She clicks her tongue.

"I was already injured, so be quiet."

"Let's send him flying!" Deepa suddenly starts laughing loudly, confusing them.

"HAHA! Send me flying- Haha! As if!"

"Enough!" She charges at him with her teammates backing her up. He explains why he wanted the divine fruit, but his answer only angered them further.

He didn't care for the power. He just wanted to taste The food. Boruto and Saradas eyes widen in anger and rage.

"All those people suffered!"

"For such a ridiculous reason!"

"We're going to take you down!"  

Ahmya ran behind the man and quickly pushed all his metal object away.

She yelled at Sarada who nodded and got into a stance as if she was fighting, but was much farther away from Deepa. Just as Ahmya touched Deepas Back, SHe switched hers and Saradas places.

Sarada casted a powerful fireball jutsu, but it sadly didn't hurt him even a little.

"Oh? You have interesting powers!" He smirked at her as she grimaced and stood beside her teammates.

Sarada runs forwards with her one tomoe sharingan activated and doges all the metal pieces he launched at her.

Just before he throws a large metal shuriken at her, Ahmya uses her Sharinnegan to switch places with the Uchiha.

"Gah!" She falls to the ground from the pain.

"My abilities are on a completely different dimension from yours." Boruto's clones fight with Deepa only to be destroyed as metal surrounds the crazed man.

Ahmya runs behind the original Boruto who was hidden behind a rock, preparing to use his new Rasengan.

"I can teleport you there. Just don't puke, Kay?" He nods.

"I wont- Watch out!" they jump away as the wall they were hidden behind is destroyed by the clown-like man.

He quickly appears behind them, in what seemed like slow motion to the young Uzumaki, but Normal time to the Hatake. 

She quickly teleports them away just in time to avoid the attack he had sent.

Suddenly, a cloaked figure jumps beside them.

"Mitsuki!?"

"I'm sorry I'm late." She chuckles.

"Better late than never." She prepares her black hand, and gets ready to teleport.

"Besides, That's my line. Back me up!" She grins at the black lightning encasing her entire arm.

"Yosh!" 

SPLAT!

"Gah!"

"Got you!"

"Nani!?" She frowns and jumps away, looking at the small cut on his non-metal arm.

Her teammates begin fighting as she regains herself.

Suddenly, Deepa launches an attack at the exhausted blonde haired boy.

"BORUTO!" She watches as Sarada jumps in front of Boruto, successfully taking the hit.

Her eyes widen in horror for her friend.

"What..? Sarada?"

"I'm not going to lose to you!" She sighs in relief.

"I'm going to become the hokage. I wont let things end here!" Ahmyas jaw drops as she looks at the second tomoes in her sharingan eyes. she Mentally praises the young Uchiha.

Deepa frowns.

"You still have hope?"

"Team 7 will win, no matter what!"

"Yeah.." Boruto stands up.

"She's right!"

"We're taking him down!" Mitsuki joins in. They silently call out for the young Hatake to join through their minds as she smirks and appears beside her Uzumaki and Uchiha friend.

"Remember us! Team 7 of the leaf, We're going to be the strongest team in the world. And we'll start by defeating you!"

Deepas frown deepens and soon turns into a glare.

"Raiton!: Snake lightning!"

"Raiton!: Black Panther!" The two attacks combine with each other and attack their enemy, but he simply hits the attacks though they were only diversions for the Uchiha to make her hit.

He dodges the fist she had infused with chakra and gives enough time for MItsuki and Ahmya to attack him once again.

"Wind style!: Wind Scythe!" 

"Lightning style!: Thunderbolt!" 

Deepa quickly jumps out of the way and impales Mitsuki with his arm, but Ahmya's racing heart slows once she sees the snakes dispersing.

'A clone...'

Mitsuki appears behind Deepa and attaches his long arms to the man, though just as Deepa goes to grab Mitsuki's face, Ahmya raises her arm up.

"Shinra Tensei!" He goes flying backwards towards Boruto and AHmya who continue fighting with him, giving the jounin enough time to check on her teammate.

"You alright?"

"Yes."

"Just rest for a while. I'll be back." He nods.

Ahmya looks up, just in time to see Sarada falling across the ground after being punched by Deepa.

"Bastard!"

"This is as far as it goes." Sarada smirks along with Ahmya.

"Are you sure about that?" 

"Mitsuki, Sarada. Sorry we made you wait."

"I'll teleport you in front of him. Ready?"

"Yeah, Ttebasa! Let's beat him up!" She grips the back of his shirt and smirks.

"Ready...Go!"

"High compression rasengan!"

"Something like that wont work on me!"

"Oh yeah? Your all talk!" She grins at her best friends words as Deepas expression of amusement soon turns to one of shock.

"Nani!?" Her smirk widens, but instantly drops when their pushed back by a metal he created. 

Boruto grips his right arm in pain as Ahmya grips her left eye.

"You're the first to see me in this form."

"What the hell?"

"No way!"

"You've gotta be kidding me.."

"It has a few flaws, but it's good enough to kill you. I'll make sure you taste hopelessness!"

For the first time ever.

Ahmya didn't see the knee that had approached her face.

Her body slammed backwards into a tree along with her best friend.

She groans and moans in pain but soon takes the hand that was offered to her by the only Uzumaki on their team.

"Can you teleport one more time...?" She groans and nods.

"Maa...It'll be a drag, but fine." He smiles.

"Good." He turns his head back to Deepa and clenches his fist.

"I'll never lose hope. I don't care if it costs me this arm!"

A loud crash grabs their attention, and they look at the fallen piece of the divine fruit on the ground.

Deepa runs up to it and gasps.

"I-It's melting!?" He looks up to see the rest of the fruit melting.

His scream of horror confused Ahmya, but she guessed it was something important to him.

"M-My Divine Tree fruit...Melted!" He drops to his knees dramatically.

Ahmya and Boruto take this as A chance to fight him.

"How dare you interrupt-" Ahmya clicks her tongue and appears in front of him with her signature jutsu, successfully cutting him off.

"Nobody cares!" Team 7 sweatdropps at her behavior.

'Aren't you not supposed to interrupt them in animes?'

"I'll kill you all!"

"I wont let you kill my precious friends!"

"Boruto don't! Your arm won't make it!" Saradas concerned voice chimes in.

"It's over with this one, Deepa!"

"Damn you, brat! Can't you understand it won't work on me, no matter how hard you try?! Come at me then. I'll make you taste hopelessness!"

The two charge at each other, colliding their jutsus.

Though Deepa forgot one thing.

Ahmya was still behind him.

With her own Rasengan.

"Rasengan!" Her Rasengan expand to a much larger size that Boruto's though it isn't as powerful.

"Don't forget about me!" She slams it on the armored mans head.

"Let me taste your hopelessness!" His armor cracks one by one.

"Your hopelessness!" Borutos starts backing slightly until a hand touches his shoulder.

"I will protect Boruto!" Immediately, his body becomes encased in a green light, signalling he was ins age mode.

Sarada places her hands on Mitsuki's back and yells confidently.

"Let's do this, Boruto! Ahmya!"

"Mitsuki, Sarada!"

Ahmya quickly presses the rasengan further into the mans head armor helping Borutos own rasengan destroy the rest.

The ground cracks under them as they all try to be still and stay in place.

Ahmya quickly jumps down and uses almighty push to help her team, effectively increasing their strength.

"Super High Compression Rasengan!"

Deepa yells in pain as the Rasengan finally gets through the armor and impales him in the stomach. He goes flying backwards as much blood falls from his mouth.

Team 7 groan as they all sit up and look at their success in relief and pride.

"Jackass." The highest ranking of the four stands up and slowly approaches the crazed man.

Just before she can, a large boulder falls onto him.

"Kuso!" She clenches her fist.

'I swear he knew What I was going to do...He's lucky that boulder killed him...!'

"Not good. We have to get out of here."

"Hurry guys! Over here!" They turn around to see the familiar figure of their sensei. Just as they go to run, Ahmya grips onto them and they immediately find themselves inside the facility.

"C'mon we have to go! The entire thing is collapsing!"

"Hai!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"team 7 is back together again!" Ahmya smiles slightly, though her sadness was clear on her face.

"What's wrong Ahmya?" She suddenly turns to the boy with her head lowered.

"Please forgive me Mitsuki!" They blink at her in shock.

"If I had been there before, you wouldn't have needed to go through any of this!" Her eyes brim with tears.

"I'm sorry!" Mitsuki smiles.

"It's fine really. All that matters is I'm alright now, Right?" She chuckles bitterly.

"Using my own line against me, Huh...? That's nice..."

"C'mon! We're a team again!"

Sarada nods.

"Yeah!" Boruto grins at Mitsuki who simply nods. Boruto raises his fist into the air as the setting sun shines on their arms.

Sarada bumps her fists with the boy, and Mitsuki soon joins. Ahmya hesitantly stares at the group fist until her hand seemed to raise itself.

'I guess I really do belong on this team...'

"Yeah!"

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

76.5K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
40.7K 1.4K 37
*ΰ³ƒΰΏβ€βž·π”.𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐀𝐒 𝐗 π‘πžπšππžπ« ❝Uchiha {Y/n}, don't underestimate her.❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ fem!Reader β—€π‡π’π π‘πžπ¬π­ π‘πšπ§π€π’π§οΏ½...
15.2K 401 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
588K 23.2K 82
γ€πˆπ§ 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚𝐧 π”πœπ‘π’π‘πš 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚π₯𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭π₯𝐲 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πšπ­π’π¨π§π¬γ€‘ 【𝐄𝐯�...