No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 48

15.9K 898 564
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Jamari sped out of his mom's driveway entering the highway.

What Nyla said really hurt him, all he was trying to do was give Nyla a better life than she was receiving at her mother's house. He felt unappreciated and honestly he felt like he couldn't win for loose with her.

He tried to give Nyla the world but he didn't like the fact that she was growing up so fast and that she was being sneaky.

Jamari was really stressed out between trying to build his business up, Raelyn's absence seizures, and Ja'Seem's mother kept sending court papers to Alexis shop.

"FUCK!" Jamari yelled beating his steering wheel.

Jamari pressed on the gas pedal harder because all he wanted to do was cuddle with Reagan right now.

As Jamari entered the highway at 100mph, a drunk driver started swerving in and out of lanes from the opposite direction.

Jamari noticed and tried to avoid the driver so he tried to get in the furthest lane.

The drunk driver coming from the opposite direction was so drunk that he swifted over to the side Jamari was driving on and started spinning.

"Oh shit." Jamari mumbled trying to speed pass the drunk driver's car as it spun.

The drunk driver had already hit two cars causing them to collide and as soon as Jamari drove pass the drunk driver's spinning car the drunk car collided with Jamari's causing Jamari's car to toss and turn all over the highway along with another car.

The drunk driver car finally stopped when it hit a light pole immediately killing the driver.

Jamari's car tossed and turn for a total of five times when it finally stopped upside down.

Everyone knew Jamari didn't wear seatbelts so he was being tossed all over the car. Luckily he wasn't ejected from the car, however Jamari was now unconscious in the backseat pressed up against the back windshield.

Other cars had saw Jamari and the others cars crash and immediately pulled over to call for help and try to assist the victims.

In a coincidence that Alexis was so happened to be entering the highway coming from her shop when she saw everything unfold.

When she saw all of the cars finally stopped,
she tried to cruise by to get home and pass the traffic but she noticed a car that looked exactly like her brother's flipped over.

Once she noticed the tag of her brother's that say 'FUCKYOU' her heart dropped. She quickly pulled over and hopped out of her car running across the highway.

"BUBBA!" Alexis screamed seeing him in the state he was in.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Alexis screamed with tears streaming down her face.

She tried to open the back door of Jamari's car but it was jammed shut.

"HEY MAAM DO YOU NEED HELP?" A black girl asked.

"Y-Yea, m-my brother h-he's jamed in." Alexis studdered trying to pry the door open.

Alexis gave up and ran to her car to get the baseball bat that she kept in her trunk.

The girl also came back from her car with a hammer that she kept in her car.

Firefighters and paramedics had arrived at the scene and grabbed their jaws and saws.

They started with the cars that were upside down first which was Jamari and the other car.

Before the firefighters could jaw the door open Alexis smashed the window with her bat.

"B-Bubba c-can you hear me?" Alexis cried patting Jamari looking for his pulse.

"Ma'am, I understand you're in distress but we really need to get him out of the car." The firefighter captain stated.

"P-Please save him." Alexis cried stepping out of the way.

The firefighters jawed the doors open and slid a stretcher board under Jamari to stabilize him.

"Do we have a pulse?" The fire captain asked.

The paramedic had felt around Jamari's neck searching for a pulse.

"It's hard to tell, we need to move him NOW!" The paramedics said.

"On the count of three move together and quickly take him to Mercy Hospital, Jake call the hospital tell their surgery team to be on stand-by we're bringing in multiple critical victims." The fire captain stated.

The team had carefully slid Jamari out of the totaled car and rushed him into the ambulance.

"Ma'am are you riding with us?" A paramedic asked Alexis.

"I-I'll drive behind." Alexis sniffled running back to her car.

Alexis quickly turned her emergency lights on and drove behind the ambulance.

"I-I gotta call." Alexis sniffled to herself reaching for her phone while keeping her eyes on the road.

She finally got a hold to it and told Siri to call Reagan, their mom, Omari, Pooda, Drum, and Khalil.

After she explained the situation to everybody she hung up trying to focus on Jamari.

After arriving to the hospital, the ambulance drove to its designated entrance, while Alexis swerved on the side of the vehicle to run in with Jamari.

"B-Bubba don't leave us ok?" She cried holding his hand as they rolled him in the hospital.

"T-Think about Ray and y-your kids, BUBBA YOU BET NOT LEAVE YOUR FAMILY." Alexis yelled trying to talk to Jamari.

As they neared the OR door Alexis said a quick prayer.

"Ma'am you can't go back there with him." A nurse mentioned.

Alexis knew she couldn't enter the OR so she didn't dare put up a fight. Plus she needed to talk to her family.

"Can you guys save him? Please." Alexis sniffled.

"Ma'am our surgeons are greatly qualified, I can assure you that he's in great hands. In the meantime, I will keep you and your family updated in the emergency waiting room." The nurse stated.

"T-Thank you." Alexis mumbled.

She wiped her face and walked to the main emergency room to find her and her family a secluded area.

Around ten minutes later everyone came and all were asking questions.

"Alexis where is m-my baby?" Their mom shakily asked

"Ma, he's in surgery." Alexis replied.

Khalil had just walked in with a sleeping Arielle. Kambree held a sleeping Raelyn, while Ja'Seem quietly laid back down. He was too tired to comprehend what was going on and soon enough he drifted back to sleep.

"W-What happened?" Reagan sniffled.

Alexis cleared her throat and finally looked at her best friend. "I-It was a drunk d-driver, a-and they hit Mari and another car, ma-making them flip. H-He wasnt in a seatbelt s-so he was jammed in the b-backseat."

"I-I told him, I-I told him to always wear h-his seatbelt..I-I can't loose him." Reagan cried dropping to her knees.

Nyla stood in the corner wiping her face as the words that she spewed out earlier played over and over again.

She felt sick to her stomach.

Alexis quickly went to Reagan's side and helped her from the floor.

"I-I can't loose him." Reagan repeated.

"Baby, he's gonna be ok..we gone have faith, mari gone push through." Alexis stated trying to convince herself and the others.

"What I'm posed to tell my kids?" Reagan sniffled.

"When they wake up, I'll help you tell them." Alexis stated.

"FatFat finna go crazy." Omari chuckled.

"Her li bad ass." Pooda added on.

Their comments made everyone chuckle and think more positively.

"What do we do now?" Kambree asked softly.

"We pray and we wait." Ms. Taylor nodded.

And that's what they did, they waited and waited and waited.

"Daddy." Arielle mumbled.

"Hm?" Khalil answered.

"Where mommy?" She asked not even realizing where she was.

Alexis chuckled. "I'm right here noonie."

Arielle rubbed her eyes and turned around to where she was now facing everybody.

"Go back to sleep baby." Alexis added on.

She did not need Arielle fully awake right now, because she wouldn't go back to sleep.

What felt like years of waiting which was about three hours, the surgeon and doctor finally came out to talk to the family.

"Family of Jamari Taylor."

"Is be ok?" Reagan asked immediately.

"Ma'am I'm sorry to inform you but he's..."

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

———————————————————————

Hey y'all! Lmaoo

Sooo likeee how y'all doing??

Lmaoo don't be too mad at me.

Lol y'all was going crazy in my comments yesterday, y'all can get off my Mari lol.

NOT ME LEAVING A CLIFFHANGER 🤣

Anyways how did this episode make y'all feel?

Let me just say this, yes we say things out of anger and yes we talk out of emotions. But our tongues are VERY powerful, so be careful on what you say to your loved ones you never know, those could be the last words you say to them.

Let's get into the questions!!

How y'all feel about drunk drivers? Chile

Y'all expected this?

This ain't even all the drama yet we just getting started so buckle up!!😏

Anyways y'all think if Jamari was wearing his seatbelt, he would've been in better condition?

Alexis watched everything unfold, I feel bad for her!

Lol not them keeping hammers and baseball bats in the car lmao.

How y'all think the kids gone react?

Y'all think Nyla feels bad now?

Okay, cause they can get off FatFat she not even bad nomo.

Awww I feel bad for my RayRay, don't y'all?

But y'all think Jamari gone make it?

100K Reads 🥳

Don't forget to vote , comment, and Share

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 15
I can't lose when I'm with you How can I snooze and miss the moment You just too important 🥷🏻💕
328K 12.5K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
63.5K 2.2K 24
I never knew how much I needed you until you came in my life..
17.8K 314 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭