My Possessive Billionaire Hus...

De ANGELA-BD

Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to d... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

32.2K 857 48
De ANGELA-BD

Damian's POV

Violet was already under the bed sheets when I entered our room. The fact that she didn't even look at my way for once angered me like hell.

When I got under the sheets, I  was instantly hit with her amazing scent. What kind of shower gel she uses? The scent was more than enough to turn on any man in this world. I lost all my control right then and there.

I started kissing her neck and shoulder with some occasional nipps. She tasted so good, I wanted to be inside her.

"You smell so good love. I want to be buried so deep inside you, you won't be able to walk for a week."

As she didn't protest to my actions, I started to take off her night wear. I could feel her soft skin shiver under my touch but couldn't see her as I had already turned all the lights off.

As I was going down her collarbone, suddenly I heard her whisper "Please  ...don't. Anything else but not this."

Nevertheless, I continued to explore her body with kisses on her lips this time.

"Don't deny me, Violet. YOU ARE MINE."

Just as I reached below and buried my head between her thighs, she whispered,

"Please .. Damian .. I don't wa ..nt to .." she moaned when my lips met her core.

I could hear her sob and it hit  like millions of trucks had just run over me.

Getting up, I lit up the lights instantly and saw her clutching the bedsheet over her petite body so protectively that it made me a little guilty.

She shifted a bit uncomfortably when I sat down on my knees on the bed right before her.

Cupping her tear strained face, I wiped away the waters. But she kept her eyes down, which angered me to no end.

Making her look into my eyes, I said with a clenched jaw "DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME, WOMAN.. EVER."

She nodded her head but didn't say anything.

She started to cry again. I hugged her close but she tried to resist me.

I gave her butt a tight squeeze and she started to cry out her eyes more in my neck.

I had fallen for you a long time ago love, even before you knew me. Why won't you just listen to me???

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

894K 16.9K 74
She is sweet, kind, generous and introverted. He is ruthless, demanding, intimidating and cruel. Carina Romanov, a 21 year old college student, wante...
7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
70.3K 1.3K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
30.9K 2.3K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...