QUEEN OF FALCON

stellaandmybella tarafından

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Daha Fazla

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 52♣

2.8K 113 9
stellaandmybella tarafından

The wind lashed violently, as he fell through the sky. Zacharias felt himself tugging upwards, as soon as he activated the parachute, but suddenly a sharp pain erupted from his left arm. A small blade of the chopper hit him hard. He could feel the blood oozing out of his arm. Zacharias had hardly bent his head to glance a look at the injury, when he saw Nathan falling from above him, his parachute hit and engulfed in flames. Zacharias quickly lurched towards him and caught hold of his arm, before he could fall to death. A look of gratitude passed through Nathan's eyes, as he gaped at his savoir.

The loud boom still echoed in their ears, as the chopper exploded in flames, and pummeled down with a high speed. It's debris falling to the ground and creating a loud bang. Nathan looked at his boss in horror.

One thing had turned out to be good though. They were flying above the forest area and not some civilization, or else it would have been proved impossible for them to jump down without maneuvering the chopper away from the civilization.

After what felt like hours, they landed on a clearing, somewhere deep inside the forest area and close to the ocean. By one look he could feel Nathan still trembling under shock. Gulping the lump in his throat, Nathan spoke, "K-Korol'...How?"

"There was a gravity projectile under your seat. A very cataclysmic one. You couldn't hear it under the headphone and sounds of the chopper." Zacharias imparted scanning the area, as he held his injured arm.

Nathan's eyes widened when they landed on his injured arm. "Korol'! You are injured.." He cried out. The blood was dripping down his fingers, and to the ground. "Please let me tend to it.." He implored, reaching out for his injured arm.

"Not now Nathan...We don't have time for this fucking shit...We need to get out of this goddamn forest..." Zacharias spoke, scanning the area.

It was something in the middle of the night, and there was no way they could receive any help. He heightened his senses, so that he could find some way, or any clue to get out of the damn forest. As he carefully paid attention, he could hear the sound of crashing waves.

'It has to be somewhere near. I very well remember seeing it from above...' He pondered, as he started dragging himself towards the source of the sound, while Nathan trailed behind him.

After walking for about an hour or so, they both stopped in front of a clearing. There, in front of them laid the vast ocean glistening under the moonlight. Zacharias was sweating heavily and was enervated due to blood loss. He staggered towards the tree and fell down.

"Korol'!" Nathan cried out and immediately reached to his aid. Removing his jacket, he rolled over and placed it under his leader's head. Zacharias observed there were no signs of human life, hence proving it difficult to contact his family.

Nathan removed the water bag tied on his waist and held it out for his Korol'. Drinking the water, Zacharias tried getting up, and pushed himself in a sitting position, his back resting against the tree. Nathan helped in removing the Jacket and inspected the injury.

"Please let me tend your injuries Korol'.." Zacharias gave a curt nod to his request. Tearing off the blood soaked sleeve, he gasped at the deep cut, but nonetheless got to work. Washing the cut with water, he removed his tie and bandaged his arm. He washed the blood soaked cloth and tried his best in controlling the blood flow.

Zacharias gritted his teeth. His face turned pale due to the blood loss. Suddenly a loud continuous beep echoed in the silent night.

"Get my phone, that's the signal we are receiving." Zacharias spoke through ragged breaths. Without wasting a second, Nathan grabbed his jacket and fetched out the device, before handing over to his owner. Shaking his head, Zacharias cleared the haze from his eyes, as he struggled dialing Artyon's number. Artyon received his call on the very first ring.

"Zach....." He breathed out. "Oh thanks fucking god....at last we got a signal...Where are you? We are trying to trace you from such a long time...Please tell me you are alright..." Artyon's voice was filled with concern.

"I am good. Talk to Nathan, he will help you in tracing our location..." Zacharias hardly got the words out of his mouth and handed the phone to his sub ordinate.

"Hello sir...Sir our chopper was sabotaged. We escaped in the nick of time and are now stranded on a deserted island. Sir, I request you to send the help as soon as possible. Korol' has been hit by the chopper blade, and is heavily injured. He has already lost a lot of blood...We are some miles away from the crashing site....Yes, there is a huge dense forest close to the ocean...Yes sir....We have managed to reach the beach....Yes sir....I've done my best to stop the blood flow....Yes sir...Okay sir...."

"What did he say?" Zacharias inquired, soon after Nathan hung up the call.

"Help is on the way Korol'. He asked me to keep our tracker on..They will reach us soon..."

"They better...Before the bastards finds us..." Zacharias groaned, laying on his back. He felt his consciousness slipping, as he tried to keep his eyes open.

The next time when Zacharias opened his eyes, he soon was greeted with bright lights that blinded his vision. He had to blink multiple times to clear the vision. The strong stench of hospital hit his nose, making him realize where he was.

"Haah...Christ you are finally awake!! You gave us one hell of a scare..." His brother in law's voice reached his ears. He tilted his head in his direction and asked for water, feeling his throat dry as a parchment.

"How long?" Zacharias asked, as he gulped down the water, causing Artyon to roll his eyes.

"You were passed out for nearly eight hours due to blood loss..."

Zacharias groaned, pushing his head back on the pillow. "Where are the others?"

"Zach, we are at one of the hospitals in Malibu. I took the flight as soon as I had a talk with you. It was already morning when they found you both. You suffered some major injury over there. Some of your tissues were damaged too. We had no time in airlifting you back to NY, as you needed immediate medical attention. We had no other choice but to bring you here."

"Adiva...Does she know?"

Artyon nodded. A look of melancholy passed his features. "Unfortunately, she heard us when we were busy trying to track you down...Poor girl...She didn't take it well and fainted as soon as she heard that your chopper was sabotaged and you were missing. But we couldn't tell her that we have found you injured and you were being unconscious for half of the day. Or else she definitely would have thrown a fit to bring her to you. It would have been too much for her."

"How is she doing now?"

Artyon shook his head, "Not in a good state. Ana told me, she hardly ate anything since morning. She is constantly asking for you. Her eyes glued to the phone, waiting for your call...."

Zacharias felt his heart constraining in his chest, as he heard Artyon speak. One thing he hated the most was seeing tears in her eyes, and every fucking time he was the reason behind them. No, he can't sit here, when his wife was worried sick for him at home. He had to reach back to NY as soon as possible and have her in his arms. Pulling off the blanket, he tried to get up, when Artyon growled, quickly standing on his feet. "What the fuck are you trying to do?"

Zacharias quirked his eyebrow, giving him a look of irritation. "You don't expect me to relax here in the hospital bed, when my wife is worried sick about me, now do you? I am perfectly alright and ready to go."

Artyon exhaled a long breath pinching the bridge of his nose. "Alright, let me get the doctor. we will leave as soon as he gives you the green signal." He gave in and pressed the button beside the bed.

The doctor appeared within minutes and checked his wound and all his vital organs, before giving him a clear nod and advised to change the bandage twice a day while also prescribing some medicines to help heal the wounds soon.

Artyon called the pilot and informed him about their departure back to NY. After signing the discharge papers, they soon left for the airport.

It was 12:30 at night, when they reached back to NY. Zacharias had explained everything to Artyon about his trip during their flight back. It took an hour from the airport to reach the manor. Artyon had already informed the family about their arrival.

Anastasia and Khristina both the sisters ran into his arms, as soon as he crossed the threshold. "You okay?" Ana inquired, caressing his face. Leaning into his sister's touch, he gave a weak smile, nodding his head.

"Thank god you are okay bro....We were so scared.." A faint smile crossed his little sister's lips while she hugged him again.

All the guys gave him a brotherly hug, but his eyes were busy scanning his wife."Where is Adiva?" He inquired.

Ana smiled weakly, "She is sleeping upstairs in your room. We had to mix a sleeping pill in her juice, so that she could have some rest. She was miserable without you...We had to make her sleep to put her mind at rest."

Zacharias didn't waste a second and strode towards the elevator. He climbed up and practically ran towards their room. He could feel his heart racing, as he took in her pale form lying on the bed. Sitting beside her, he caressed her now pale cheeks, as his eyes landed on the pillow soaked with her tears.

"I am so sorry my love, for making you go through this..." He murmured, kissing her forehead and taking in her scent.

Discarding his clothes, he quickly took a shower, so that he could take his wife in his arms. He heard her whimper, when he started pulling up his track pant. Quickly walking towards the bed, he got under the covers and encapsulated her in his arms.

"Zacharias...." She cried in her sleep, as fresh tears seeped through her eyes.

"Shh...I am here my love..." He whispered caressing her face.

"Zacharias...." She cried more, sobbing in his arms. She was still asleep.

"Open your eyes love and look at me..." He coaxed her in a soft voice, slowly placing kisses on her face.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Caressing his face, she smiled. "I love seeing you in my dreams, but please come back to me in real. I miss you so much..." She cried.

Chucking softly, he pressed his lips against hers and slowly pulled away to see a twinkle of joy in her eyes and a sense of relief in her form. "You really are here..." She squealed, and hugged him tightly, as if he would vanish into thin air as soon as her hold loosens on him.

"I am..." He stated before peppering kisses all over her face, kissing her tears away, and finally pressing his lips on her.

Their kiss was filled with longing and love, as their tongues entangled each other. He found her hands making their way to his hairs. He loved it when she ran her soft fingers through his hairs. He loved hearing her moans, and found himself instantly getting hard, but now was not the right time, cause he couldn't leave her in this state and get himself a cold shower. Never in his life did he had so much of cold showers. This was the effect his innocent wife had on him.

After waiting for five whole months, he was running thin of patience and was this close to losing his self control and have his way with her. He was counting on the days, to end this wait and have her completely, and he had promised himself that he would not let her sleep for the entire night and would make love to her again and again until she lost her consciousness.

"I missed you so much..." She whimpered against his lips, breaking his train of thoughts.

His heart ached seeing her in this condition. Kissing her forehead, he whispered looking into her doe eyes, "I missed you too my love..."

She opened her mouth and was about to say something, when her gaze landed on his injured arm. "Oh my Allah! Zacharias, how did this happen?" She gasped, lightly grazing her hand on his bandaged arm.

"Nothing much...It's just a minor injury..." He waived off.

"How could you say that...Look at it, it looks pretty messed..." She cried. "I knew it....I was having this strange feeling that something wrong might happen to you, and see I was right all along. Sometimes, you should also listen to me Zacharias, I am your wife after all...Though you are the big boss, but you sometimes you should also listen to your little boss...." She softly reproached, pointing her finger towards herself, making him chortle. "Zacharias, this is not a laughing matter..." She pouted. "I am serious here." She stated, frowning her beautiful eyebrows.

He had to control his laugh at her cute banter. Oh how much he missed her cute banters, her soft laugh, her giggles, her moans, her smile....He had just gone for two days, and it felt like eons, when he heard her voice again. Zacharias himself was sometimes scared of his obsession towards his wife. He was scared of hurting her. Scared, that his intense feelings might hurt her someday.

Leaning forward, he captured her pouted lips, his tongue caressing those soft petals. She looked sexy as hell and it was a major turn on for him. He pulled back after sometime and pulled her over him, her head resting on his chest. Her arms tightened around his waist afraid that he might just disappear. He too tightened his hold on her, not too tight to make her uncomfortable, but tight enough to assure her that he was here, with her in his arms. His hands caressing her back and soft hairs, as she laid on him. He loved this position, but what he would love the most would be, her beneath him, while he pummeled into her sweet body again and again, hard and fast....Oh how much he was gonna enjoy that...But for now, he was happy that she was comfortable, sleeping in front of her half naked. He loved the feeling of her warm hands on him. He was happy that she trusted him, when he touched her, and didn't pull away from his intimate  touches.

"Zacharias, how did you get injured?" She asked after sometime, making him go stiff under her.

She would be more worried, if he told her anything now. He thought to wait for some more time before he would disclose everything about him in front of her.

"That's not important now...What is more important is, I am here safe with you, that I could come back to you, and I am able to hold you in my arms..." He spoke.

"Yes, you are here with me..." She whispered.

A smile of content formed on his lips, hearing her say that.

"I know you've been hiding many things from me, and I am sure this injury is related to that many things, but I'll let it slide this time to..."

'Fuck!' He cursed mentally, but remained calm.

"Really?"

"Hmm...Hmmm..."

"And what do you think I am hiding from you?" He probed, praying in his mind, that lord let her not know about his mafia life.

"I am not stupid. I know you are hiding something big from me, in fact the whole family is hiding something big from me." She pouted raising her head and looking into his eyes. "But I'll wait for the day when you open up everything about you to me.The day when you trust me completely." A look of hurt passed through her eyes.

Cupping her face, he spoke, "I trust you with my life sweetheart. Never even think for a second that I don't trust you. Trust me I do want to share everything with you, but I am afraid you might get hurt in that process. I just don't want to see you in more pain cause of me."

Hearing him say that, she creased her brows in confusion, "How would you know it will hurt me or not? Isn't that for me to decide?"

He chortled. 'Only if she knew...'

"I promise, I'll tell you everything soon, okay?" She nodded her her head, grinning at him happily. "Now let's sleep, I am too tired right now. If you want, we will talk in the morning, okay?"

"Oh yes...yes...How selfish of me. You are tired and injured, yet I am keeping you awake with my blabbering."

'If only she knew how much he loved her blabbers...'

She tried getting down his chest, causing him to tighten his hold on her. "And where do you think you are going?" He growled.

She gave him her innocent look. "I am not going anywhere. I am just getting off you, so that you won't be uncomfortable."

"There is no need for that. Trust me, I am more than comfortable in this position." He spoke, making her cheeks flush red.

Quickly hiding her flustered state, she laid back on his chest earning a laugh from him. He so wanted to kiss her and ravish her mouth, but the antibiotics were wearing him out, pulling him into deep slumber. He thanked God for bringing him back safe to his family. Draping his arms around his angel, he fell into a content sleep.

The next morning, his eyes fell on the empty bed beside him. His eyes scanned the room, and found her busy in her prayers. Resting his elbow on his palm, he gazed at her lovingly. A smile found its way on his lips, but was soon turned into a frown when he saw her sniffling and wiping her tears with her fingers in between her prayers.

'Is she crying?'

He waited for her to get done with her prayers. Soon after, she concluded her prayer and started folding the rug before placing it back on the table. Quickly placing his head back on the pillow, he closed his eyes and laid still.

He felt the bed dip, as she crawled towards him. He felt her blowing air on his face, then his injured arm and then his whole body. He laid still, anticipating her next move. She slowly crawled herself on him. Her one hand laid on his chest, while the other moved towards his face. He felt her slowly tracing her fingers on his forehead, then his eyes, then his jaw.

But what she did next, left him completely astounded. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead, than his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, and finally he felt those soft petals on his lips. He couldn't believe himself.

'Am I dreaming?' He thought.

"You are so gorgeous, so handsome, and all mine...

Sometimes I wonder, if God had suspended all his works while he was carving you...Hmm?... I'm lucky that I am married to you, if not, it would have been a tough job, flapping off bees around you...I already hate it, when girls in my college swoon over you, and talk dirty about you. It makes me want to smash their faces and wring their necks....So badly....You are mine! And only mine!!"

Zacharias couldn't control himself any longer, her kisses had already turned him on, and now her confession had given him a raging hard on. Her confession had brought him on cloud nine. He loved her possessiveness towards him. He never thought that his naive little wife could even get jealous and be possessive.

A gasp escaped her lips, when he flipped them over, and hovered over her.

"Am I?" He smirked mischievously, holding her wrists above her head, and caging her in his arms.

"You...You...." She pointed her finger towards him, as words got difficult to tumble out of her.

He so badly wanted to ravish her at this moment, as he watched her squirm under him, her face turning a hue of scarlet.

"You should have told me you were awake..." She pouted, hiding herself into his chest.

"And miss the praising my wife was showering over me? No way.." He snickered, resting her head back on the pillow, before pulling her into a deep passionate kiss. Pulling away he spoke, "And I loved it every bit. The way you were showering me with your kisses." He loved her jealousy, and her possessive claim over him....

Suddenly, he saw tears in her eyes. "What's wrong love?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. It's just that, I hate to see you getting hurt. You know, there were worst scenarios playing in my mind, when I heard your chopper was sabotaged, and they were unable to trace you. All of it was making me go crazy... I-I can't live without you Zacharias....I just can't imagine my life without you." She confessed, placing her palms on his cheeks.

Kissing her palms and forehead, he wiped her tears, "You won't lose me baby...I am here now, aren't I?"

She nodded her head, while he angled his head and kissed her, pouring all his love into it. She felt some blood on her fingertips when she held on to his arm.

Panicked, she pulled away, "Zacharias, you are bleeding. We need to call the doctor." She tried to get up.

"Relax..There is nothing to worry about. I just need to change the bandage, that's all. Everything is fine." He assured her.

"Are you sure you are not in pain?"

"I am" He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Then I'll change the bandage..." She pushed him slightly, and got down the bed, and he fell to his side on his back.

She entered the bathroom and got hold of the first aid kit box, before running towards the bed. Taking a seat beside him, she slowly started to remove the soiled bandage. A gasp escaped her lips, when she saw how big the scar was.

"Zacharias..." She whimpered.

"Hey, I am fine baby..." He cupped her face assuring her.

"It will leave a big scar..."

"They have stitched it so well, that once it is healed, you will hardly notice the scar."

She attempted a weak smile, before cleaning his wounds. Applying the ointment, she wrapped a new bandage. "Does it hurts?" She asked.

"No" He replied, looking into her eyes.

The next few days, she took care of him. From changing bandages to administering is medicines from time to time. She did not let him go to the office. If he dared to do any work, she would complain it to Ana or Artyon. Watching her turn all bossy was a major turn on for him. His love for her, only kept on intensifying every single day.

His brothers had already caught hold of the bastard who was given the task of sabotaging his chopper, and had punished him to death.

Everything was going well, he was healing rather quickly. After discussing with everyone in the family, he thought it was about time for her to know the truth about him and the family. He had decided that, he would take her to his ocean side villa on the weekend, where he could confess her everything about him, without any disturbance.

Another advantage of taking her to the villa was, she won't be able to run away from him, when he told her the truth. If situation persists, he would tie her to the bed until she would understand and forgive him.

Vote, Comment, Like, Share and Follow....

Enjoy reading.....

Until then Good bye!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

150K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...
938K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...