𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

11.

1.2K 52 5
By Blueb3rrypies

⁽˙³˙⁾◟(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)◞⁽˙³˙⁾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝

I'M IN A CLEAR ROOM with Father, Levi, Hanji and Mike to clean Eren's wounds which Levi beat him up really badly. Mike is starring at the window while Levi is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and Father was a few feet in front of Eren while Hanji and I was infront of him. Hanji was patching up Eren's face who was sitting on the sofa.

"So, things didn't go exactly planned but you still got off." Hanji says, dabbing a cotton ball on Eren's face. He hisses a little from the pain.

"Poor Eren , it must've hurt so much. He is so mean" I say as glaring at Levi

"What?" He questioned me as he raised his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Yes... the answer to that question is yes." Eren muttered.

"Sorry about that. But thanks to that you turned over to us." Father says.

"Yes,sir."

"The pain that you endured allowed us to play cards at the right moment."

Then, father squated. "Thank you, I really looking forward to work with you, Eren and you have my respect. Welcome to the Survey Corps. " He smiles with his hand outstretched.

"Thank you, sir!" Eren quickly respond in admiration and shakes Father's hand.
"Glad to be here,sir."

Levi suddenly walk over and sit next to Eren, crossing his legs. "You know, Eren"

"Y-yes, sir?" Eren sutters

I can't help but giggle with the fact that Eren was obviously scared of Levi and he was not making an effort to hide the fact. I notice that he jump a little when Levi sat next to him, eyeing nervously at him.

"I really didn't like you at first"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah...but you took that beating well, you alright in my book. We're cool? "

"Oh...yes...uhm. Y-yeah...sure, we-we're cool." He sutters.

"Welcome to the team Jeager-Bomb."

"But you really gone too far." I say

"Yeah, you knocked out his tooth. Hanji says.

"Look!" She exclaims, showing him the tooth.

"Don't pick that, it's disgusting. "He says while cringing

I laugh at his reaction.

"This is a precious sample it's own." She defended

"Eren, it's still better than getting dissected by people like her right?" He says

Both father and me laugh.

"Don't compare me with them. I would never want to kill him." She retorts

"Hey, Eren can you open your mouth, I want to see." She ask

Eren open his mouth without any hesitation. Hanji look at it,she suddenly gasps,drawing everyone's attention.

"Your tooth...is growing back.

~||~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day, I was packing up my things for I'll spending my time at the old scouts Regiment. I told Mikasa and the others and she asked me to take care of Eren.

We're on our way to the Scouts Regiment headquarters and it's was located in the woods but only a few knew this place.

Levi introduce us to his squad.
" Everyone listen up. We have two brats joining our squad. This is Estella Smith and Eren Yaeger.

"Hi! I'm Petra! You must be Commander Erwin's daughter. " She introduce herself while holding out her hand.

"Hello,I'm Estella but just call me Stella and yes I'm the Commander's daughter.I shook her hand and I smile brightly.

"W-what? Oluo says in disbelief while looking at me

" She's a rookie and it inquiries so much training and experience to be here...but a rookie like her just came easily or probably because she got special treatment by her father." He sneers. God! Oluo is such a douche but I just smile.

"Don't mind him, he always like that and by the way, Your'e pretty! And I never seen that hairstyle before but it's pretty!" She exclaims

"Thanks!" I say as smile.

"I'm glad that I have a female friend I'm sure we can be good friends!"

"Of course! We can talk about boys!"

Petra and I were getting along so well.

"I'm Eld." The tall man with blond hair and tied bun

"I'm Gunther."

"It's nice to meet you two."

Levi's squad so cool! I'm so lucky that I'm in his squad. They were hand picked by Levi himself and they all are nice to me except Oluo is an asshole , he kept insult me because the special treatment. the people I must save on the upcoming expedition. In the anime, Levi must having a hard time but he never shows his sadness and he hides his feelings.

I was riding my horse with the squad and next to me is Levi. I decided to call it 'Mew'. The horse remains me Jean or horse face and I cracked out a little and Levi looking at me weirdly, maybe he thinks I'm crazy.

"What's so funny?" He ask.

"Oh, its nothing. Remains me Horseface. " I replied, hold my laugh.

"Who's Horseface?"

"My friend from Training Camp well actually his name is Jean"

"Tch."

The castle is in sight about a half mile a head in the midst of the mountain. I was enjoying the journey most of the part. Then Oluo starts speaking to Eren.

"The former has of the scouting Legion. It's nothing more than an old castle, fitting to be called the headquarters only in the appearance. In the reality the fact that the HQ was located in a place like this miles away from the river and the walls." Oluo informs Eren.

While Oluo was talking, Eren turn around immediately met Levi's cold eyes. He quickly turns around, trying his best to pay attention what Oluo's talking. Eren looks scare with Levi.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Levi, stop staring like that. You make Eren scare. Just smile a little. "

"What else I can do? I was born with this face." I says

"Can you smile a little? Please? Just for me?" I beg him with my puppy eyes.

His cheeks turns crimson red. "Fine."
He slightly smiles and back to his emotionless expression. He smiles

My reaction:

Ahh... because of that breathtaking smile I can't pull myself together

"Don't you think you got a royal treatment, rookie."

"Excuse me?"

"You may be a titan or whatever. But a pissy brat like you being under Captain Levi and Estella watch-

Oluo suddenly bites his tongue and howls in pain. I can't help myself not to laugh. He was trying hard to act like Levi.

\\♡\\

We finally arrived at the Scouts Regiment headquarters.

I faintly hear Oluo and Petra was discussing about how Oluo is acting like Levi and I saw Eren was looking them carefully.

"Don't worry, Eren. I'll make sure they don't kill you and I promised to Mikasa that I take care of you." I say as pat his shoulder.

"She's just overreacting. "

"Oh, come on. She's just worried about you."

"I'm not a kid." He pouts.

"Aww...how cute are you." I pinch both of his cheek.

"stop it. I'm not a kid anymore. "He pouts

"But, you like a brother to me~" I say as hugs him.

Little did I know I was making a certain someone jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 821 94
A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8 years. They decided to open and run a d...
374K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
16.3K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
531K 17.9K 92
Levi made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he regretted nothing... but for one. Iris Reed wasn't a normal girl. She was the daughter of a thief an...