GHOST OF YOU ♡ stiles stilins...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ IN WHICH AURORA WAS AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO NEEDED STILES' PROTECTION. "dancing through our hou... More

GHOST OF YOU
01. CHOCOLATE EYES
02. TATTOO
03. ARMS UP
04. MAKE IT STOP
05. CRYBABY
06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE
07. FOR SEX, DUMMY
08. RISK AND REWARD
09. PINKY PROMISE
10. PLEASE, DADDY
11. YOU'RE ALWAYS SLEEPY
12. SHE'S YOUR EVERYTHING
13. I CAN'T TRUST HIM
14. NOT YOU
15. DEAD BODY
16. VIRGINS
17. LET GO
18. SEX ME
19. LET HIM REST
20. YOUR NECK
21. SLEEPING BEAUTY
22. GOODBYE
23. DARACH
24. ADORABLE
25. LITTLE BUS
26. PROUD OF YOU
27. DEADLY SERIOUS
28. BROTHER
29. WOLFSBANE
where else to find ghost of you :)
30. TIRED ANGEL
petition :)
31. NIGHTMARE
32. THE LIVING DEAD
33. SHOT IN THE DARK
34. BABY MAKING
35. FRAGILE
36. PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH
37. ANGER MANAGEMENT
38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY
39. TOUCH ME
40. SACRIFICED
41. PRETTY HURT
42. SOBBING ANGEL
43. MARKS I LEFT ON HER
44. HEROISM
45. MORE THAN ANYTHING
46. YOU NEED ME
47. I GOT A BAT
48. FINE LITTLE WOLF
49. BE SAFE
50. TWO STILINKSI'S
51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED
52. LONGEST NIGHT
53. TAKE CARE OF HER
54. DEAD, BTW
55. UNCONSCIOUS LOVERS
56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD
57. ITS OVER
58. INNOCENCE LOST
GHOST OF YOU, PART 2
00. JUST A DREAM
01. MARKINGS
02. STATISTICS
03. A CUTE MESS
04. UNSOLVED
05. SEX IN THE JEEP
06. LIKE RORY
07. ANOTHER WERE-SOMETHING
08. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
09. DICK APPOINTMENTS
10. HOT GIRL
11. UNETHICAL
12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY
13. KIRA
14. CHERRY LIPS
15. EVERY UNIVERSE

feedback :)

9.5K 190 257
By littlebabyydoll

hi! before i update tonight i had a couple questions to ask about my writing & the future of this book :) you don't have to comment but any feedback would be really appreciated! have a great day <3

first, i wanted to know whether or not people find aurora's stutter annoying. i know that she does it a lot, but i wanted to incorporate something into a character that i don't see get much recognition. i probably should have made it clearer at the start of the book that she has a speech impediment. i also felt that it incorporated really well with aurora's characteristics and the whole ddlg thing. today i received a few comments (maybe criticism?) on my draco fic about the stuttering that made me question a lot of my writing. should i keep the stuttering in, or should i go back and edit it out? i want all of my work to be as enjoyable as possible for lots of readers :)

second, would you rather longer updates but less frequent? i'm currently trying to update a few times a week with over 1,000 words, but if people would rather i do whole episodes as chapters, i'd be more than happy to!

thirdly, how do you guys feel about the sort of love triangle between scott and stiles? i have a lot of things planned for this book and that kind of incorporates into those ideas, but if people aren't happy with it i'm more than happy to take it out :)

fourth, is there any particular things that you would like to see in this book? anything your heart desires; smut, more aurora spending time with people other than stiles, tiktok trends, certain scenarios. please give me some suggestions!! sometimes it's hard to think of anything, so feedback is super appreciated!!

finally, i know i've asked before, but i would love to write more ddlg / smut stories for you all! please comment any characters that you'd love to see with my oc, i've got a few in the works. i started to write damon x aurora, newt x aurora, harry potter x aurora, steve harrington x aurora, etc. please give me some ideas! i truly love writing and the feedback that all you lovely people leave on my stories.

thank you all for reading this story and sticking with it, even during the times that i haven't updated in months. you're all angels <3. a special thank you to anyone who votes and comments, but thank you to the silent readers too!! seeing this book get recognition truly makes my day. thank you for over 100k reads <3.

ily all!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
88.1K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
947K 31.5K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
155K 7K 58
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...