Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

31🎈

2.5K 114 137
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

I was sitting in my room staring at the floor. I haven't left out of here all day, Chanel and ming would come to check on me peach even came once. But not beyonce. I mean I don't blame her I wouldn't want to talk to myself right now either. I wanna go out there and talk to her but I can't. Cause of these fucking voices. I thought they would leave after last night but they didn't and according to them they're not leaving. Ever. I guess on the bright side not only the bad ones returned, the good voices are here too.

I sighed "What are you doing onika you need to go talk to her" I said to myself looking down. I got up and walked out of my room, as soon as I left out I wanted to go back in. "Come on don't be a pussy" I mumbled and walked into the living room seeing chanel and ming watching tv. When they looked up and seen me they smiled "Hey cookie wassup" chanel said "I need to talk to beyonce, do you know where she is" I asked and they nodded "She in the kitchen" Ming said and i nodded and walked away going in there.

When I got in there I seen her on the floor watching something on her tablet eating a cookie. When she looked up and seen me she got up grabbing her stuff about to leave "Wait beyonce can we talk please" I said lowly and she turned around looking at me. I stared at her not really knowing what to say and she huffed rolling her eyes then walked away. "Fuck" I mumbled angrily to myself looking down. What are you doing? "I don't know, just leave me alone". Go follow her. "I don't know what to say". Say that you love her. "I can't". Yes you can. "No I can't". You could if you wasn't such a bitch. I sighed knowing that it was a whole different voice talking. "I'm not a bitch" I said to it and started walking out the kitchen. Yea right. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room seeing beyonce watching tv with ming and chanel.

I froze up again looking at her. I was so nervous and I had no idea what to say, I just wish I had my mom right now to help me. you do. A voice said making me gasp, they looked over at me confused and I didn't say nothing I just ran out the front door going outside. "Mommy" I asked the voice sitting down on the porch, I know it sounds stupid but that voice sounded a lot like her. I don't know maybe i'm going crazy. Yes baby it's me. I shook my head trying not to cry "Shut up you're lying". I'm not lying cookie it's me. "Mommy I miss you" I said crying. "I miss you too baby. "I don't know what to do". Yes you do. "How do I do it". Just tell her, tell her how you feel. "I can't, i'm scared". You gotta be brave cookie, don't lose her. I nodded and wiped my eyes "Ok I love you mommy". I love you too ugly. I laughed and got up turning around to see chanel, ming, and bey standing at the door.

"Are you ok" ming asked and I nodded. Tell her. "Umm bey I really need to tell you something" I said looking down "Ok" I heard her say lowly. Chanel and ming walked in the house closing the door leaving me and beyonce outside alone. "I- beyonce I umm, ok" I said stumbling over my words, I closed my eyes and too a deep breath. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me waiting for me to continue, I felt myself getting emotional and tried to calm down. Just fucking say it. "I'm trying" I mumbled and beyonce looked at me confused. I took a deep breath "Beyonce I love you a lot" I said feeling tears fall down my face "And I know yesterday when you said it I didn't say nothing back but I-I was scared and when I tried to tell you I froze up" I said and wiped my eyes. "I fell in love with you a long time ago bey, and I.. I-I just- I can't lose you" i said breaking down crying. She hugged me tight and I hugged back crying into her.

"I didn't mean to hurt you bey i'm sorry" I said crying and she shushed me "It's ok nika" she said and I shook my head. She pulled back and looked at me "I fell in love with you when I first met you" she said wiping my tears then kissed both my eyes. "You're not gonna lose me bubba" she said putting her head on mine, I smiled and nodded my head. She's lying. "No she's not". Beyonce pulled back and looked at me confused "Who you talking to" she asked and I shook my head "Nobody" I said and she nodded looking at me questionaly. Just wait until she finds out you're fucking crazy. "I'm not crazy". "I didn't say you was crazy" beyonce said looking at me weird. "Oh sorry I thought I heard that" I said and she nodded and said "Well let's go back in the house" I nodded my head and we both walked in.

------ ------

Beyonce pov:

Nika has been distant from me today ever since we talked. She won't hold a full conversation with me and she keeps locking herself in her room. I also hear her talking to somebody but it's never nobody around, I asked her about it and she just avoided the question. Right now i'm sitting on the floor outside her room door listening to her talk, It sound like she's arguing with somebody but there's no one in there. "Just stop messing with me" I heard her say "She's not gonna leave me, she said she wasn't" she said a few seconds after. Is she talking about me ? "NO SHE'S NOT SHE LOVES ME" I heard her yell and a loud bang followed. I jumped up and ran to chanel panicking "What's wrong pookie calm down" she said "N-N-Nika s-something h-h-appened" I said not being able to control my stutter.

Chanel rushed to her room and forced the door open nika was hitting her head and repeating shut up "Cookie stop" Chanel said grabbing her hands "Chanel they won't stop" nika said crying. I've never seen her cry so much. "They're not real" chanel said trying to calm her down "YES THEY ARE" nika yelled at her pushing her away then started back hitting her head. "Stop saying that" she said to herself and started hitting her head harder. "It's not true" she mumbled pacing back and forth "No it's not" she said still pacing. "Leave me alone" she said then went into a corner sitting down "Where's mommy" she asked looking down and I looked over at chanel confused. She shook her head and went over to sit with her "Cookie how long have they been back" Chanel asked and nika looked up at her "Only since last night" she mumbled then looked back down. 

She looked up and seen me then her eyes got big "What's beyonce doing in here" she asked chanel looking over at her "She's the one that first heard you" chanel said and she looked over at me ashamed "I'm not crazy bey I promise" she said kinda lowly and I walked over to her and smiled. "I know bubba" I said sitting down next to her, she looked over at me and looked back down. "What's wrong" I asked her and she shook her head not saying nothing. I didn't push her to tell me I just stood up making her look up at me, I reached my arms out for her and she stood up falling into my arms, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "Do you think i'm crazy" she asked lowly looking down "No baby" I said and she looked up at me "I'm not crazy I swear" she said and I pecked her lips couple of times. "I know bubba" I said assuring her again that I don't think she's crazy. I really don't think she's crazy, she dealt with my condition I can deal with hers.   

She mumbled something but I didn't hear her "What you say" I asked her "He keeps saying you think i'm crazy" she said and I looked at her confused "Who keeps saying that" I asked her. "Roman" she said lowly looking back down. Who is roman ? "I don't think you crazy bubba don't listen to him ok" I said and she nodded still not looking up. I pulled back looking at her and smiled she smiled back making her dimples pop. She pulled away and looked around then hugged me again making me giggle "I love you" she whispered to me and I smiled extra hard "I love you toooo" I said to her then pulled back kissing her all over her face while she laughed. 

"Ya'll hoes gay" ming said walking in and nika turned around mugging her "And you straight, that ain't cute" she said and I giggled. "BB you laughing" ming said glaring at me and I shook my head. "Girl my baby can laugh if she want" nika said then turned around looking at me "Cuss her out stink" she said and I shook my head. "It's ok baby just say shut up bitch" she said and I shook my head again and she pouted "You be cussing me out" she said with a pout and I gasped. "No I don't" I said and she squinted her eyes at me "Last week you told me to shut the fuck up" she said and I laughed remembering when I told her that "Well you called me a hoe" I said "Cause you called me a bitch" she said and I shrugged. Ming laughed and said "Haha she like me more" "Shut up no she don't" nika said and flicked her off.

"Cookie" chanel said and we looked over at her "Umm don't get mad" she said and I sighed. She finna say something that's gonna make her mad, she's been doing so good at controlling her anger too. "I'm not gonna get mad" nika said, that was a lie. "I umm I got you a therapist" she said and cookie just stared at her for a while "I'm not seeing a therapist" she said calmly shocking me, but at the same time I knew she could explode at any moment. "Cookie come on, therapy helped the voices the last time" chanel said and nika snapped "NO MOMMY HELPED THERAPY MADE ME THINK I WAS CRAZY" she yelled at chanel and chanel stood up. "Well mommy's not here onika so therapy is the next option" she said and nika rolled her eyes "I don't need therapy I can handle them" nika said and chanel groaned "YOU WAS JUST HITTING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD HOW IS THAT HANDLING THEM" chanel yelled at her. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE CHANEL" nika yelled back at her "NO COOKIE YOU'RE ACTING CRAZY" chanel yelled at her and nika looked at her hurt. "I'm not crazy" she said lowly with her voice cracking then walked out, watching her walk out sad I got mad. Really mad.

 "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER" I yelled at chanel and she looked at me shocked "I didn't mean to hurt her feeling but it's true" she said and it took everything in me not to slap her. "NO ! SHE'S NOT CRAZY SHE JUST NEEDS HELP" I yelled at her feeling my blood boil "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO HER ! SHE'S SENSITIVE RIGHT NOW AND YOU CALLING HER THAT ISN'T HELPING" I yelled at her and she looked down. "I'm sorry bey" she said and I shook my head "No, you heard her telling me she wasn't crazy and you KNOW she was scared of me thinking she was crazy and you are her sister saying that to her chanel what you think will always matter more to her than what I think you should be ashamed" I said then looked at her with disgust. 

I walked away walking pass ming and going to look for nika. I looked outside and seen her sitting on the porch crying "Bubba" I said walking out there and she looked at me then stood up hugging me. "I-I'm not crazy bey" she said crying "I know baby, I don't think you're crazy" I said rubbing her back. 

Onika pov: 

SHE'S LYING !  she knows that you're crazy. Just like your sister. "stop" I mumbled lowly so beyonce didn't hear "Baby" she called out and I looked up at her. "Can you tell me what's going on please" she asked and I sighed "These voices in my head, they tell me things" I said and she nodded and kissed my head. "Well if you want me to i'll cuss the voices out" she said making me laughed "Ok" I said smiling at her. She still doesn't know everything. Wait until she finds out everything she'll never want to be around you again. I tried to ignore the voices but what they said stuck with me. What if they're right ? "You ok" bey asked looking down at me and I nodded "I'm just sleepy" I said "Well let's go back in the house and go to sleep" she said and I nodded. We walked into the house and went straight to the room she sat up on the bed and I laid on her closing my eyes but I couldn't sleep and I knew why.

 "BB" I called out and she looked down at me "Yes" she asked "Can you pat my back please" I said and she smiled nodding her head "Of course bubba" she said then stuck her hand in my shirt patting my back. I was almost sleep when I heard the door open but I didn't open my eyes cause I didn't want to talk to nobody. "Can I talk to her" I heard a voice ask that sounded like chanel "No she's sleep" beyonce said and chanel sighed. "Is she ok" I heard her ask "You made her cry" bey said then it got quiet for a while "I didn't mean to" chanel said "Well you did, she's not crazy she's special" bey said making me slightly smile. She really doesn't think i'm crazy. "I know" chanel said them it got quiet again "Goodnight" chanel said "Night" bey said and I heard the door close. 

I opened my eyes then sat up giving beyonce a kiss "I thought you was sleep" she said in between the kiss and I pulled away "I almost was" I said and she smiled at me. "Ok well go to sleep you had a hard day" she said and I just stared at her. Just four months ago she was this shy baby that couldn't talk without stuttering every word and now she's this strong smart girl that's damn near more mature than me. "Stop staring" she said blushing and looking down making me smile "OK stink" I said and laid back down on her, she put her hand in my shirt and patted my back until I fell asleep.

I'm gonna marry her one day.

Hello

I don't really know how I feel about this chapter 

But I got a question.

If everything that cinderella had on turned into it's real form when the clock hit 12 then how did the glass slipper on the stairs stay a glass slipper ?

I been thinking about that a lot lately 

But anyway how have you guys day been so far ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
43.9K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm