𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Von -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Mehr

「Prologue」
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII

I

5.7K 213 249
Von -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter I : Runaway Elf

════════ ××× ════════

HER EYES NARROWED as her gaze followed many figures of immigrants lining up, it looked like they just arrived in Lluminaria. Some elves are also lining up to a certain space mobile. Y/n didn't get a closer look so she needed to take the risk of using a spell. She sighed heavily as she turned to face her pegasus, Cosmo, who just stared at her in confusion. The elf smiled nervously at him as she gave him a reassuring look.

"Cosmo, I am sorry but, we have to risk it."

Cosmo blinked twice before he sighed at her statement, "Do not worry your highness, no matter what it is, I will serve you until my very last breath as your pegasus guardian." Y/n slightly smiled at him, appreciating his loyalty. Despite the false prophecy, Cosmo didn't believe anything and still dedicated himself to the elf, he didn't care if he'll become a fugitive along with her as long as he's gonna be able to serve her and finish his duty.

The elf stroke his long tintless colored mane that dangled down from the back of his head, smiling at him. She was lucky to have a very loyal pegasus guardian right by her side. Eldians and a few noble elves were allowed to have pegasus guardians for their safety and protection. "Thank you, Cosmo," Y/n spoke and acknowledged with great admiration. The elf turned her head once again, making sure no one will see   them both before she faced Cosmo. A determined look was plastered on her visage before huffing.

"Alright, listen here. I want you to follow my lead, I will cast an invisibility spell on us once again but, we have to make sure to bump into no one. But, before that, I also need to cast a spell that will give you an elf form, although the spell will wear out in a dauna, I want you to bare with me because this is our only chance to escape."

Cosmo just looked at her with a confused look as if he was trying to process everything she had said. "Cosmo.." Y/n mumbled with an obvious annoyed tone which made him snap out of trance before laughing nervously, "O-oh, yes, I got it! At least I think I did--" Y/n mentally shook her head at his behavior. 'This pegasus..' the elf took a deep breath before letting it out. She began chanting the spell as she pointed her hand out to Cosmo, closing her eyes.

"Eros est vobis in auxilium conversus ad eos ecce electi.."

Gusts of smoke can be seen everywhere by her orbs, different variants of bright and lustrous colors began flashing. Y/n coughed lightly, waving her hand side to side in attempt to get rid of the smoke. The elf squinted her (e/c) eyes and waited for the smoke to clear itself out. She just hoped it worked, it was actually the first time she casted this spell, the elf hoped nothing went wrong.

As the argentine-colored mist cleared out, the elf no longer sighted the pegasus that she always knew but, instead, an elf who was a bit taller than her was present, he was closing his eyes, looking very scared as if the spell didn't work at all. "D-did it work?" He managed to stutter out. Aside from being very tall, he had radiant white locks, nearly covering his eyelids. His ears were pointy just like what an elf would look like.

Y/n's eyes widened at the view and answered him, "Yes, Cosmo, it did." Cosmo opened his eyes revealing pools of glistening cyan ones. He looked at his hands and began holding his ears. Out of glee and amazement, he began waving and flailing his arms up and down very quickly. The female elf got worried and immediately tried to stop him from doing so. "Look Cosmo, there is no time for you to admire your elf form, we still need to leave," Y/n said in a serious tone, making him snap in realization.

He then stopped and shrugged his shoulders with a nervous smile on his face, "Uhh, sorry, your highness." The female elf then decided it was the best time to activate the invisibility spell. Looking from around her, she made sure no one was there near their area. Once the coast was clear, Y/n began casting the spell. "Et invisibilia nobis.." The female elf chanted, reaching out to Cosmo's shoulder, closing her eyes. She checked her light bracelet to see that it was glowing, that means the two of them were now invisible. She turned to Cosmo as Y/n nodded her head in confirmation.

"Let us move."

She walked out of their hiding place as Cosmo followed the elf from behind as he held an area from behind her cloak, making sure he won't get lost. Y/n passed the Lluminarians lining up for the space mobile. The elf studied the space mobiles and made sure to ride one which was going to Planet Aero. The two were able to get inside the space mobile without a single problem. Groggily turning her head from side to side, she began examining the new area and studied every single corner, taking in this new environment. There were vacant seats, there was also a certain part of the mobile where no one sat.

Y/n walked her way there and sat at one of those seats which was followed by her loyal pegasus friend, he sat beside the female elf. Deactivating the spell, Y/n let out a big sigh of relief. When she gets off, the one-eyed green conductor won't ask for the both of them to pay since that was the purpose of the line. They are also very known for forgetting and not recognizing the passengers, which was to the elf's happiness.

Y/n slammed her face at the little table infront of her which definitely startled Cosmo, since the elf felt him flinch from beside her. "Are you okay, princess?" He asked the royal elf with a concerned tone. Y/n raised her head and turned to him with a bothered look. 'Is he going to continue calling me that in public?' She thought to herself. "Look Cosmo, we are fugitives, we cannot let anyone know we are here. So, please call me anything else except names that will show my identity as royalty," she lowly whispered to him.

Cosmo then let out a noise of realisation, "Oh, alright then." Y/n needed to hide her identity, in order for the both of them to escape. The elf already had something in mind but, she was not sure if she can pull it off. With a worried look on her face, the elf looked at Cosmo, she really had to drag him into this mess. Y/n was guilty but, Cosmo didn't care, he wanted to be with her and that's that. She slightly smiled at her friend who was busy admiring everything inside the space mobile.

But, she wouldn't have escaped the kingdom without his help.

Y/n decided it was for the best, she will use that plan. She didn't have any other choice.

"Cosmo?" Y/n called out to her now elf friend. The said 'elf'  turned to her with a light-hearted grin, looking like the two didn't just escaped a kingdom and many guards. "I have a plan," she said as she turned to the window beside her with a determined smile. This plan should definitely work. But, she will need a few things for it to successfully carry on.

════════ ××× ════════

The two of them just arrived, they were already at Planet Aero. This was the 2nd time she's been at this planet. Planet Aero was considered one of the most beautiful planets of the galaxy. Pegasi were flying everywhere and even Cosmo was really hyped up seeing many flying creatures. There were homes in the skies and clouds unlike other planets, this makes Aero much more unique than other planets. After a long moment of admiring everything, the two stopped at a near town market, of course, she had her cloak on so no one will recognize her.

The plan that Y/n had in mind wouldn't work without the help of her pegasus friend. The two hid behind a large pillar and the female elf turned to him with a serious look on her visage, alerting the guardian, "Cosmo, I want you to buy me clothes, no one can recognise you in that form, unlike me. I want you to buy me as many male clothes that you can find. Oh and also, please buy a bind too." Y/n gave him a purple colored pouch, inside was full of different kinds of gems. Cosmo blinked at her in confusion once again.

'Oh Eros, he is always confused.' Y/n thought to herself, slightly sweatdropping at him.

"Male clothes? Why is that?"

Y/n smirked at him, placing both of her hands on her hips, "Because my plan would not work without it." Cosmo pursed his lips and nodded his head quickly, he saluted at the female elf with a serious look on his face "Yes, Ma'am". He began marching off leaving Y/n alone on her spot. Her back went in contact with the huge white pillar as she leaned backwards and she then slid down against it, sitting on the ground.

"Ecce lucem accitis larvam."

Y/n chanted slowly and lightly, she used this spell a lot, this was also made by herself. Radiant yellowish-orange light started appearing on her hand and out came a white mask. Y/n summoned masks a lot since she likes disguising herself, she uses this spell in order to sneak out of the castle and visit her best friend who lived in Planet Agua. She was a mermaid, a royal mermaid perhaps. There was a portal at Llumina where anyone could go to Agua.

Yes, Y/n could've went there instead of Aero but, Planet Agua is the 2nd closest planet to Lluminaria just behind Plantaria. Anything near Lluminaria is trouble for her, especially in her situation.

Y/n's mask changes everytime she summons it since it's more of an effective way to hide her identity. But, this time she will not only hide her face.

But, also her gender.

════════ ××× ════════

"Remember Gopal, we need to make not a single n--"

"I know, I know, we just need to go and take ShiftBot then we can finally go. After this, I will get to have the best dinner of the week!" Gopal exclaimed blissfully, as he held both of his cheeks, bright yellow sparkles were seen everywhere following him as he subconsciously walked pass Boboiboy, obviously not in the right mind. The boy with an orange dinosaur cap looked very troubled because of his stubborn best friend who was lost in his own world, probably daydreaming about food.

"Look, Gopal we--"

"Who knows? Maybe we will have curry for dinner-- But my father still makes the best curry no doubt! I miss his chicken curry so much--"

Boboiboy stopped on his tracks, realizing what had happened, he was very alarmed and nervousness filled his whole body. He turned to look at his best friend who also froze, he was visibly shaking. Boboiboy noticed that Gopal stepped on a twig that snapped, which caused a noise to erupt through the dark cave. Gopal and Boboiboy tensed as they heard a loud noise erupting from the lion infront of them.

Boboiboy and Gopal felt beads of sweat dropping from their foreheads. It was causing a very loud noise which made Gopal panic. He was screaming obnoxiously and a part of Boboiboy felt annoyed by it since it wasn't really helping at the moment. "Ahhhh!! Boboiboy! The weird looking lion is awake!! Do something! I don't want to die!" Gopal cried dragging the letter E from his last word as he began running around and away from the lion. Boboiboy couldn't think of anything and he suddenly nodded his head. He had a plan for this.

"Alright!"

"Boboiboy.. triple.. split!"

He raised his power watch up high in the air and a bright yellow light in a form similar to a circle but, with his elemental symbols on three corners like a triangle, appeared from above as he jumped. As he jumped back down, there were no longer one pair of feet but, there are now 3 pairs of feet. Creating a light thump on the ground, there stood Boboiboy's 3 elemental splits. In the center was Earthquake, with a serious look on his face and beside him were Blaze and Thorn looking both very happy and energetic.

Earthquake approached the lion along with his two other splits. A serious look plastered on their faces, the situation infront of them looked as serious as their faces. They faced the lion, their eyes never leaving its weird looking-figure. Out of a blink, the elemental Boboiboy trio started singing after Thorn made a swing for the lion.

"Rock-a-bye baby, on the tree top."

"When the wind blows, the cradle will rock--"

"Dey! What are you doing?! You're supposed to fight it! Not sing it to sleep!" Gopal scolded the younger superhero, with his hands on his hips, a disappointed look on his face. Earthquake's eyebrows furrowed with the two other elements peaking right behind him with big confused eyes and puffed cheeks. "Do you expect me to fight a baby lion!?" He answered Gopal with an annoyed look while gesturing to the crying lion on the leaf swing that was swaying side to side.

The two other elements continued to calm the lion down, with Blaze making funny faces at it and Thorn slightly pushing the swing, in hopes of making the lion sleepy.

"Eeeh, I don't care, it looks scary!" Gopal answered with a shriek pointing at the baby lion. The baby lion stopped crying and got angry, glaring at Boboiboy's best friend. It jumped out of the leaf swing and began chasing Gopal which made Gopal run away from it, obviously frightened. "Ahhhh!!! It's angry!! It's chasing me!!! Helpppp!!" Gopal cried very loudly as he kept running around the cave. Earthquake didn't like this quite a bit.

"Eh? Gopal, come back!"

A loud growl interrupted everyone inside the cave. Gopal and the elemental splits were frozen on their spot. The baby lion soon stopped chasing the poor molecule manipulator and ran back to its mother with a happy look on its face. Earthquake glared at Gopal because of the noise he released which caused for the mother lion to wake up.

"Ehhh, it's coming this way!" shouted Thorn, as he began waving his hands up and down in panic. "Heh, looks like we're gonna have a fun battle! Just what I want!" Blaze said as he rubbed the bottom of his nose with his finger, side to side in determination. He was about to summon fireballs when Quake pulled him away, "We're not going to fight them!" He scolded at the Fire element who crossed his arms and pouted as he kicked off some pebbles near him after turning away from Earthquake. He began sulking, mumbling incoherent words to no one but himself.

Earthquake stepped infront of the trio. "We're sorry for waking you up, and my friend didn't mean to insult your baby. We are just going to pass through, you see, we need to find and save a power sphera named ShiftBot." The lion seemed to calm down, the baby lion perked its ears in interest. Earthquake noticed this, he had a feeling these two lions know something about ShiftBot. "Do you perhaps know anything about ShiftBot?"

The mother lion was about to stand up, it was probably going to show them the way. But, before it could, a net suddenly caught both the baby lion and the mother lion which alarmed everyone inside the cave. Gopal turned to the direction of where the net came from and saw the culprit. "Eh? It's Adu du!" He pointed out to the green box-headed alien with a gun-looking weapon on his hand. Beside him was his purple sidekick, Probe.

"Muahahahaha!" Adu du laughed, Probe swiftly grabbed the baby lion and immediately went beside Adu du and laughed along with him. "Now! I finally got ShiftBot!" Adu du laughs maniacally as he presented the baby lion inside the net after grabbing it from Probe. "Huh?!" The 3 elemental splits and Gopal let out in obvious bewilderment. He then shook the baby lion in an up and down movement and scolded it loudly, "Now, give me your power! I am now your new master!"

Earthquake then turned to the elemental splits beside him as he began to command, "Make sure to get the baby lion back safely!" The two elemental splits nodded their head in agreement. Earthquake punched the ground which made Adu du trapped on a rock that surrounded him. Adu du's hands were still free as he began wiggling his way out of Earthquake's trap but unfortunately for him, he wasn't able to escape. "Probe! Transform and help me!" He commanded the purple robot beside him.

"Okay, Mr.Boss!" He obeyed his boss and saluted his robot-like hand near his red eyes. "Probe, Mega Probe!" He said as he transformed into a bigger form, his battle form, perhaps. He grabbed Adu du free from the earth trap that was preventing him from moving earlier. He was now at the top of Probe and he began shooting Blaze and Thorn who was running and swinging near his way.

Probe swung his arms in attempt of crushing Blaze who jumped away with good reflexes. Adu du let out an annoyed growl and decided it was finally the time to use his new weapon. He brought out a big laser gun and pointed it to Gopal who flinched at this. "Take this!" He began shooting thrice and out came three red bullets that was glowing and making their way to Gopal's direction in an immense acceleration. Gopal pointed his pointer fingers like a finger gun and counter-strikes Adu du's attacks, turning the bullets into candies but, it seems like the food was still going in his direction with flames and the speed never changing.

Gopal screamed very loudly because of this. Earthquake ran and immediately stepped infront of the poor molecule manipulator who was very scared at the moment. "Earth Barrier!" Earthquake yelled as he punched the solid ground with both of his rock-gloved fist, infront of him, out came a big rock that was going to protect them both. The flaming food collided with Earthquake's Earth Barrier. Parts of the big rock crumpled and fell on the ground due to the collision.

That laser gun sure was strong, but, not strong enough to destroy Earthquake's Earth Barrier completely. Adu du began repeating this and basically tried to shoot everyone near him. He was stopped as soon as he felt something pulling his arms away from the weapon. He started to look at it and noticed it was green vines that was preventing him from doing so.

He let out an annoyed and exasperated sound and turned behind him to see a smiling elemental split with black and green outfit who just saluted his free hand that was occupied with black fingerless gloves in a way of greeting. Adu du glared in responce to the innocent element's nice greeting. He started squirming and moving on his spot, trying to get away and free himself from Thorn's vines. "Probe, squash and destroy this Boboiboy element!" Adu du demanded loudly, as he angrily stomped his feet.

Probe wasted no time and turned his body behind to see if there was a Boboiboy elemental split standing behind him. He saw nothing but rocks and quickly complained at his boss, "Eh? But, Mr.Boss, Boboiboy is not here." Adu du growled furiously at Probe's responce, a vein popping on his forehead, "You good for nothing robot! He is here right behind me!" Probe turned his head at his boss to see no Boboiboy split once again, but, he saw that Adu du was trapped in green vines in courtesy of a certain Boboiboy element.

The purple robot was in confusion once again but didn't complain this time. He began spinning around, in search for the Thorn element who was nowhere to be found. "EY! PROBE! STOP SPINNING IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE!" Adu du yelled in rage and annoyance at his robot sidekick. But, before Probe could apologize, he heard someone gawk in amazement. "Whoahh! What's this? Are you playing hide and seek?! You must be the seeker! I wanna play too!" An innocent voice exclaimed happily.

"Eh?" Both Probe and Adu du let out subconsciously.

On the ground was Thorn, who kept running in circles around them. The enemies didn't get what he was doing at first but then saw it after a moment of observing. Thorn was tying Probe up with a vine, that same vine that he used to tie Adu du. Thorn stopped running and tightened the vines, "But, it's not the right time to play, so maybe next time!" He then gave Blaze a thumbs up, signalling for him to attack.

The black capped element let out a boyish smile because of this, he was waiting for this very moment since they splitted. He sure was a fight-craved element. "Alright! It's my time to attack!" He exclaimed loudly, he was really hyped and fired up for this moment. "Maximum fireball!" He yelled out as he summoned a big fireball which caused a huge rise of temperature inside the cave. It became the main source of light and heat, it lit the once dark and dusty corners of the cave, everyone was also sweating so bad because of this.

The child arsonist jumped up high in the air and threw the fireball on his opponent's direction, Thorn already moved away from the two and ran next to Earthquake. "Attack!!" Blaze yellef out as the fireball went in Adu du's direction. Adu du and Probe were sweating bullets and both were visibly shaking on their spot. "Ahhhhh!!" Probe and Adu du let out in agony as the fireball went closer, fear visible on their eyes as they watch the scene unfold before them.

The fireball's strong force pushed and dragged the two aliens out of the cave for good. Everyone watched the scene unfold and waited until Earthquake made a cross sign with his arms that made the two other split go back to him, and our Boboiboy was back yet again. The elemental superhero turned his head at the baby lion which fell on the ground when Adu du was trapped on Thorn's vines and he quickly remembered what the box-headed alien said earlier. He slowly approached the lion and destroyed the net which freed it.  He later on let the mother lion free too.

The lions happily jumped out of freedom. He sighed before talking, Gopal walked to his direction just right behind him and observed the baby lion. Questions began flooding both of their heads. Both were wondering if what Adu du said was true.

"Is it true that you are ShiftBot?" Boboiboy asked quite straighforwardly.

Despite the dino capped boy's downright question, Gopal nodded his head and leaned in out of curiosity. The baby lion then blinked. Out of nowhere, a bright white light surrounded it, which made both Boboiboy and Gopal tense on their spots. The light was blinding which made them block their eyes with their hands. As the very bright light cleared out, the baby lion was no more on their sights but instead a sphere-shaped robot was. It had different shades of blue and white as its main colour.

"Yes, I am ShiftBot, thank you for saving me!" ShiftBot confirmed and thanked him, the little power sphera flew closer to the duo as it happily twirled. "You're welcome!" Gopal said as he crossed his arms, quite proudly, yellow sparkles flying everywhere, ignoring the fact that he barely did anything. The said power sphera turned at the molecule manipulator as it snapped at him angrily which startled Boboiboy slightly because of the sudden change of its demeanour, "Huh! You didn't even help him and kept screaming. And I am not going to talk to you!"

The robot turned away from Gopal and crossed its robotic arms which confused Gopal. "Dey! What do you mean you're not going to talk to me?! What did I even do?!" Gopal yelled out at the sulking power sphera. ShiftBot didn't even flinch and let out a noise of annoyance, "You insulted me earlier." Boboiboy just watched the scene unfold before him with a deadpanned look visible on his face.

"Eh?? But, that's not even your true form--"

He got cut off by a loud growl from behind him. Gopal flinched in fear as he realized that he unintentionally insulted the mother lion's apperance too. He chuckled nervously, sweat dripping from his forehead and quickly turned to the mother lion which observed him, screaming lightly he closed his eyes as he attemped to cover himself with both of his arms, "Ahhhh! Please don't eat me! My father still wants me to clean the basement when I get back!"

ShiftBot just laughed at Gopal's behavior which was soon followed by the elemental superhero. His best friend sure was something.

"Hehe, that's awesome," He stated with a grin on his face, giving Gopal a thumbs up, whom was still visibly shaking on his place.

════════ ××× ════════

|Translations|

Dauna - |Day| [In Glamouran Language which I created]

Eros est vobis in auxilium conversus ad eos ecce electi -
|With Eros's help, I hereby turn you into an Elf| [Latin]

Et invisibilia nobis - |Make us invisible| [Latin]

Ecce lucem accitis larvam - |I hereby summon the mask of light| [Latin]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 368 6
❝The smart survive and the dumb perish. ❞ → In a world of danger, the safe zone is the only place where people are given a...
2.9K 234 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
2.1K 96 17
[Previously titled as: STEALTH BARRIER] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while...
87.5K 2.8K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...