Life Is A Living Hell

By Nazanin_Broman

MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting... More

Chapter 1 Living Hell (rewritten)
Chapter 2 Same Story, Different Characters (rewritten)
Chapter 3 Everything Went Dark (rewritten)
Chapter 5 Pain (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 6 Confused (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 7 Fight With Strenght, Never Anger (rewritten)
Chapter 8 Wink (rewritten)
Chapter 9 Heavenly Poison (rewritten)
Chapter 10 Fairytales (rewritten)
Chapter 11 Defy (rewritten)
Chapter 12 Sweet Cheeks (rewritten)
Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)
Chapter 14 Spiked Drink (rewritten)
Chapter 15 On Her Knees (rewritten)
Chapter 16 Me, Myself & I (rewritten)
Chapter 17 Thunder (rewritten)
Chapter 18 I Won (rewritten)
Chapter 19 Storm And Silence (rewritten)
Chapter 20 Weak (rewritten)
Chapter 21 Leave (rewritten)
Chapter 22 Sweet Mercy (rewritten)
Chapter 23 Sweet Girl (rewritten)
Chapter 24 Lovely Wife (rewritten)
Chapter 25 Amore Che Vieni, Da Me Fuggirai (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 26 Perfect (rewritten)
Chapter 27 I Want You (rewritten)
Chapter 28 Desire And Rage (rewritten)
Chapter 29 Snow (rewritten)
Chapter 30 Anton (rewritten)
Chapter 31 You Have Me (rewritten)
Chapter 32 Delicious (rewritten)
Chapter 33 Beautiful But Cold (rewritten)
Chapter 34 Nice And Slow (rewritten)
Chapter 35 I Promise (rewritten)
Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)
Chapter 37 Dark Ocean Eyes (rewritten)
Chapter 38 I've Lost My Mind (rewritten)
Chapter 39 A Beautiful Little Fool (rewritten)
Chapter 40 The Devil (rewritten)
Chapter 41 I Let Him (rewritten)
Chapter 42 Pink Water (rewritten)
Chapter 43 Dulce Periculum (rewritten)
Chapter 44 I Don't Trust You (rewritten)
Chapter 45 It Will Break You (rewritten)
Chapter 46 Tell Me Sweet Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 47 But I Lied (rewritten)
Chapter 48 I Let Myself Drown (rewritten)
Chapter 49 Kiss It Better (rewritten)
Chapter 50 Lies, Lies, Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 51 Kiss My Darkness Away (rewritten)
Chapter 52 To End Her And I (rewritten)
Chapter 53 Falling Apart (rewritten)
Chapter 54 Haunt Me (rewritten)
Chapter 55 Suffocating Darkness (rewritten)
Chapter 56 She Exists, I Exist (rewritten)
Chapter 57 Starless Sky (rewritten)
Chapter 58 I'm Begging You (rewritten)
Chapter 59 I Died And Yet, I Live (rewritten)
Chapter 60 We Believe What We Want To Be True (rewritten)

Chapter 4 Sweet Dreams (rewritten)

13.6K 237 68
By Nazanin_Broman

I'm bad with words,
I hope you're good in reading eyes.
____________________________________________________________________
Olivia Brown

Ugh.

I had such a headache.

Something soft was under me, it wasn't my bed, my bed wasn't this soft. I felt around me with my hands, yep, definitely not my bed, this one was huge. I slowly opened my eyes, but I closed them as fast as I could. There was bright light coming from the window. My eyes blinked several times until it got used to the light.

The room was huge and bright, with white walls and furniture. My eyes couldn't focus on anything, everything was spinning.

I slowly got up from the bed and looked around. I had never been here. Where was I?

Slowly, memories from yesterday were coming back to me. The fight with Mateo, the arranged marriage. Then I was forced to pack my stuff. Joseph arrived, said an inappropriate comment about me, and dragged me out of my home. In the black van, he put something in front of my face and nose, so I passed out. Then after that, everything went just black.

This room was bigger than my old one. I would guess this was my room because all of my stuff were here. I even had a walk-in closet, which was a shame since I was going to escape when I got a chance.

I headed to my new bathroom, the floor in the bathroom was white marble and the sink and the handles were in gold. In general, everything here, the bathroom, the walk-in closet and my new bedroom was beautiful, clean and fresh.

Yet, this wasn't my home, my home wasn't in Mateo's house either. Actually, I hadn't had a home for a long time. I didn't feel at home anywhere anymore. A home for me was a place where you felt safe and loved, and I didn't feel that way when I was at Mateo's house, nor here. This was an unknown place to me, and not to talk about this was not what I wanted.

"Miss, you have to come down, boss wants to talk to you," a big guy said emotionlessly when he opened my door without knocking.

Rude much!

I sighed and followed him out of my—no, this wasn't my room, nor would it ever be.

We went down the stairs and came into the living room where Joseph was sitting with a bunch of paperwork in front of him.

What's up with all this paperwork? I mean, you're a mafia leader, you're not a lawyer exactly.

Out of nowhere, Joseph stood up suddenly and began talking.

"I own you now. You're going to do as I please, whenever, whatever I want. Do you understand?" Joseph walked to me, then stopped in front of me. I could feel his disgusting breath on my face. Since he was as short as I was, we came face to face.

I didn't want to do as he pleased, this wasn't even my choice to be with this old, revolting guy. I was angry, but at the same time I wanted to cry. The only thing I wanted to do was to escape from all of this, escape from my life, escape from myself. I didn't even know who I was anymore, I smiled when I was sad, I grinned when I was hurt, I smirked when I was uncomfortable, I giggled when I was disgusted.

But this wouldn't stop me from fighting for myself. And I knew I was going to regret this as it left my tongue.

"You fucking perv, I'm not going to do anything for you. And you wasted your money when you gave it to Mateo. You can buy a hoe who's going to do as you want instead of me, you fool!" I shouted furiously at his face, I was about to slap him when the guy that took me down here, took a hold around my wrist and dragged me backwards. Joseph's face began to turn red. He slowly made his way to me, raised his hand, then slapped me across the face so hard that my face turned to the other side. My right hand was still in the guy's grip, so I brought my left hand to my left cheek.

That hurt so bad, my eyes filled with tears, tears I didn't let him see. I stopped crying in front of people after that night, and he was not getting the satisfaction of me crying in front of him, no one was getting that.

I didn't bother to say anything, I just glared at him.

"Lock her in her room for two days and don't let her out or give her food. I'm going to punish her myself. Disappear now from my sight!" he growled and walked away.

The guy took a tighter grip around my wrist, and I knew it was going to leave a bruise. He dragged me out of the living room, threw me into my room and slammed the door shut behind me and locked it.

I was still lying on the floor, massaging my wrist. You would think since Mateo had hit me several times I had got use to the pain, still I hadn't. I mean, I didn't cry like the first time he hit me, I had learned to take in the pain and just let it be. I tolerate more pain now and then. Still, no one should get used to that kind of pain, ever.

I slowly stood up, made my way to the bathroom to look at the damage on my body. My cheek was red now, you could see that it began to be blue and purple. My wrist was the same, except, you could also see his handprint around my wrist. I didn't have any ice to put on my cheek nor wrist, so I had to take an ice-cold shower.

The shower helped calm down my flushed body. It helped with the pain too, still it did not help with the pain I felt inside, the loneliness I felt inside.

Why didn't Alex fight for me? Why did Mateo give me up so easily? How could he give up his own flesh and blood?

Because he's an asshole who we don't need, fuck him. My subconscious answered my pathetic questions.

With a sigh, I got out of the bathroom and changed to some comfy clothes to sleep in. I made my way to the big bed that was placed in the centre of the room and laid down. My spent body didn't need much time before it fell asleep. Before everything went dark, I kept thinking over and over again...

I'm going to escape, I'm going to escape, I have to escape...

________

The banging on the bedroom door woke me up.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

Jeez, I can't even sleep anymore. I thought if they locked me up, they were going to leave me alone.

"What?" I yelled at the door.

"Look presentable and come down. Boss wants to talk to you," the same guy from yesterday answered coldly.

"You have ten minutes. If you're not down there, boss will hit you more than yesterday," he continued with a monotone voice. When I didn't answer, I heard him walk away. With a sigh, I got up from the bed, headed to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, washed my hands and face. Went to the boxes which were placed beside my bed. I changed my clothes, stepped out of the room and headed down the stairs.

The place was huge.

I thought I heard one of Mateo's men say that he made a deal about me with the second-biggest mafia mob in Italy. In other words, I was going to be married to the second-biggest mafia boss. And hell no, I didn't hope for that. It didn't matter how much money, nor power he had, that wasn't going to happen. Even if they dragged me to the altar, not going to happen.

I think I should go to the living room due to that was the only place I knew where it was.

"Sit down. I've thought about your punishment and ... you are not getting one," he said calmly with a cold tone. I sat down on the couch nearest me with puzzled eyes.

Huh? Maybe he is kind after all.

"Not because I don't want to...because believe me, I'm dying to see you in pain. However, I don't have the time to do that," he continued with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I didn't answer because I didn't want him to change his mind.

Wrong, he's a bitch.

"So, I'm going to let it slip this time but not next time, if you do something, just a little wrong step. I'm going to gladly break your neck. On the other hand, before that...you could always please me," he finished his threat with a smirk, letting me see his disgusting yellow teeth.

I'm going to throw up.

Fine, I've to behave from now on.

"Do you understand me! Warren, take Olivia to the kitchen, so she can eat something then to her room," Joseph ordered the Warren guy, who was the one who dragged me yesterday to the living room and gave me a bruise on my right wrist. Like yesterday, he dragged me around, only this time to the kitchen and just gave me a sandwich with water. He was looking at me the whole time I was eating. Like he thought I would run away, which I would have if it wasn't for Joseph's men blocking every exit in this mansion.

But he didn't need to stare, that just made me uncomfortable.

When I had finished eating, Warren dragged me up to my room again and locked the door.

___________

For the last two weeks, I hadn't seen much of Joseph or Warren. I was allowed to move around the mansion how I wanted, but I couldn't escape, trust me I tried. One time I threw a vase at the security guard's head just so I could escape. Yet, he didn't even react a single bit, yet, I didn't give up. I made a run for the backdoor, but the security guard was quicker than I was. Thanks to that, he locked me up in my room for the rest of the day.

And when I didn't try to escape, I read my books which I had with me or painted. It was so boring, I had nothing to do. I walked around the mansion and tried to find something to do, I even found a whole room filled just with weapons. But I couldn't take anything, everything was locked.

And in case you were wondering, my bruises were gone, so...that was good.

I thought Joseph was going to use me, rape me and beat me, yet he didn't. But considering he was almost never here; he had probably not got the chance to hurt me.

I kind of knew why they were absent. I overheard them say that they were going to steal something very important from another mob or something. I could have heard them wrong, though.

Still, I knew they did something big because after they succeeded, they had a huge party, not exactly a party. But all of Joseph's men were here, and they celebrated with alcohol, drugs and even strippers. That night I stayed in my room throughout the whole night since I didn't want them to mistake me for a stripper, you know, for safety reasons. The next day I didn't leave my room either.

Two days later, I overheard that Joseph had a girlfriend, I didn't know what that was supposed to mean, not that I was jealous, hell no. Adultery disgusted me. And that was not all, he even had five kids that worked for him in the mafia. I was so confused.

Why would he want to get married when he had a girlfriend and children? We weren't exactly madly in love with each other, he disgusted me.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV, and nobody was here beside the security guards. To sum it up, I was alone and bored. I even tried to make conversations with the guards, but they were so rude, they didn't respond when I talked.

I actually made a friend, she was one of the maids, her name was Kat. She was so kind and funny, she was sixty three years old, but she seemed like forty.

A loud pound sound brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly glanced around, but I didn't see anything out of the normal. It seemed like the security guards heard the sound too, since they began to look around like I did. Then again came the same sound but louder than before. The security guards gave orders to each other, looking around solemnly.

Bang!

The third time spurt the guards into action.

"Go check the backyard!" One shouted.

"Lock all the doors!" Another yelled.

"They are locked!"

"Look at the security cameras!" a guard shouted, walking with his gun raised.

"On it, sir!" Came from somewhere in the house.

"What is going on?!" I screamed hysterically, looking at the guards while they moved around in front of me.

"We're being attacked!" One responded when no one else did. As he finished his sentence, I tensed.

"What? What I'm supposed to do?!" I shouted as I stood up.

This could not be happening, not right now. I didn't even have a weapon to defend myself. I had never been attacked before, not even when I was working for Mateo.

"Miss, you have to hide!" Warren walked over to me with quick, firm steps. He didn't wait for my response, instead took a hold around my wrist and dragged me to my room.

He threw me into my room and slammed the door shut and locked it. He didn't give me any weapons to defend myself.

What a dick.

How the heck I'm supposed to defend myself?

I stood up and glanced around my room for anything I could use as a weapon, and seeing nothing I could use as a weapon. If books counted as weapons, then yeah. I knew I had a black gun somewhere, but I couldn't remember if they took it from me or not.

Ugh!

I remember Joseph came into my room after he slapped me and took it because he thought I would shoot him when I got the chance. I mean, he wasn't wrong, but now I had nothing to defend myself with.

Walking carefully to the door, I put my ear to it. The only things I heard were shouts and shootings. I heard the security guards shout at each other and some young unknown voices that I had never heard before. Many bullets fired and many grunts, growls and gasps could be heard. I guessed that many of Joseph's men had died by now, judging by the sound of it.

The other mob had to be big, with many mob members that knew what they were doing.

If Joseph's big guys were dead by now, how the heck was I supposed to make it out of here alive? I didn't even have any weapons.

Maybe after they killed all of Joseph's men they were going to leave, and I hoped they wouldn't look around the whole mansion. Then that was just a question matter of time until they would find me.

I kept listening, but I didn't hear anything anymore, it was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop to the floor. I thought the other mob had won, and maybe they were already gone by now. Still, I continued to listen after sounds. Fortunately, I didn't hear anything.

Just as I was about to open my bedroom door, I heard voices. Sadly, it wasn't the security guards' voices.

I slowly locked my door again. Quietly backing away from the door. In case they opened my bedroom door, I locked myself in my walk-in closet. So, whenever they opened my bedroom door, they were going to find the room empty.

I hid between my clothes, holding my breath as I listened after sounds. Some unknown voices got closer and closer. I could almost hear what they were saying, it got easier to hear them for every second. Considering they got closer to my room. Shit.

"Boss, I checked downstairs, no one was there." I heard a serious voice say.

"And I checked the third floor, no one was there either." Someone added.

"I checked outside, no one was there either, boss."

Good, no one is here. You guys can go away now.

If they go away, I can escape. Finally!

"She has to be here, check again! And don't come back until you've her!" a deep voice snapped.

Who is he talking about? Her? Please say it is not me. It can't be. Why would it be me?

"Boss, are you sure she's here? I mean, we have looked everywhere." a new voice said calmly.

"I know she's here."

I had to get out of here. But how? I was still in my walk-in closet.

"Boss, we haven't checked this room." A monotone voice said, knocking on my bedroom door, manifesting which room he meant.

Shit, they were going to find me!

"Check it then," the boss said with a duh tone.

Bang!

I heard the door break. A whimper fell out of my mouth.

Shit.

Several footsteps came into my bedroom. I heard them touch my stuff in my boxes.

Please do not open the door to the walk-in closet!

I prayed quietly with my eyes tightly shut, still, few tears escaped.

"Who is this girl we are after?'' Someone asked openly.

"You're in the girl's room. Her name is Olivia Brown," When he finished the last sentence, I lost my balance and tripped.

Fuck, fuck, shit...

Suddenly all the noises stopped. Slow, steady footsteps walked closer to the walk-in closet.

Shit, they heard me trip. Stupid balance!

Why are they after me? What have I done?

My eyes stared fearfully at the door as I backed away from it as much as possible until my back hit the wall. Nothing could be heard beside my rapid heartbeat.

So quiet. Too quiet.

Without a warning, the wooden door broke into several pieces. Like a reflex, my arms shot up, blocking my face. Pieces of wood hit my curled-up body.

"Take her!"

When the command hit my ears, I lowered my arms, planning on running out of the broken door. Instead, I saw two big guys marching towards me.

"No!'' I cried out, trying to back away, but I couldn't, the wall behind me hindered me.

In the mist of attempting to see through my tears, I felt a napkin on my face. I tried to hold my breath.

"Breathe in and out, sweetheart," the man said, stroking my hair. My lungs begged for air, making it impossible to hold my breath longer.

"Good girl. Sweet dreams."

Slowly, darkness took over...

___________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
195K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
10.9K 128 65
I tried to ignore his touch, but impossible, because I want him. I decided to remove his hand and started to push it over my nightgown, but as I was...
197K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...