Wicked Game | Miya Atsumu

Bởi sug4rplms

How would you feel when you're stuck with the campus' playboy that happened to be the best friend of your ex... Xem Thêm

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty. (final)
special chapter (part one.)
special chapter (part two.)
wall of fame.
special chapter (miya atsumu.)

twelve.

5.1K 195 150
Bởi sug4rplms

warning: minor nsfw. just a pure fluff and mellow

SUNA'S POV

I moved my hips faster, thrusting the young lady underneath me. She was moaning my name out loud. I was so horny and the only person I could think of was y/n. The way she looked at me, had her hand on my face, the way she spoke to me. Everything about her made me go insane. She looked so fucking dominant that I had to jerk off by using a random girl I encountered at campus.

Aoi, a second-year student from the culinary faculty. I bumped onto her this evening at campus. She was blushing when she saw me and that's how I get myself fucking her on her bed. I couldn't help but to imagine y/n laying under me, hands holding onto me while she moan out my name loudly. Her lips forming an O every time I hit her sensitive spots and have my cock coated with her sweet juice. Fantasizing about having her fucked under me make my cock twitched. I could feel I'm so close to reach my climax.

"Y/N..." I groaned under my breath. Aoi looked at me with her forehead crumpled into a frown. She tried to touch me with her dirty hands but I quickly pinned her down. First of all, she's not y/n. Secondly, that would ruin my mood. I rocked my hip faster before coming. "N... Ngh..." I hissed, pulling myself out. I took out the condom I was wearing, tying it up and threw it into the dustbin.

"Did you just moaned someone else's name while you were fucking me?" she pulled the quilt to cover her half naked body. Yes, half naked because I let her have her shirt on. I just wanted to let out my sexual needs after all. "Nah" I put on my brief and pants back, zipping it up. How nosy can this girl be? "No. I heard it right. You said y/n" she said furiously. Lol, what the fuck is wrong with this one? Why is she so pressed about it? You're just my cum dump though. I slipped my shirt back.

"Whatever it is. That was... Ugh, nice... I guess?" I took out a few dollars from my wallet and slipped them inside the shirt she was wearing. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What the fuck is this?" she said, gripping the quilt tightly. "I thought... You have feelings for me?" she asked. Pardon?

I laughed. I must heard her wrong. "Look, you're right. The name I just moaned earlier was the name of the love of my life" I put on my jacket back. "Thanks for the sex, Aoi. You're not that bad but still need to improve... A lot" I opened the door, walking out from it. I could hear her screaming Fuck you! at me but I just shrug it off.

***

>>>

### notes ###
i'd like to suggest you to listen to this song below on repeat. the lyrics seemed to fit the parts below

In Love - Bobby (iKon)

>>>

***

I invited Atsumu to stay over my place. We actually planned to watch a movie and since Mika is still spending her nights at Daishou's so it won't be hurt to have him waking up on my bed. "I'm sorry that my room's a bit messy" I slipped out my shoes, placing them aside. Atsumu entered my room after me. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Just in case, yeah. Atsumu's eyes wandered around my small room. There's nothing much. There were just 2 single beds which belong to me and Mika, a shared wardrobe, 2 study spaces, chest drawers and a shared bathroom.

"No, it's not. At least your room is better than mine" he said, taking off his shoes and had them organized at the side. Atsumu took off the coat he was wearing, putting them down on the bed with a light brown sheet which happened to be mine. I chuckled. "Good guess" I said while taking off my coat. He had a confused look on his face so I told him that it was my bed. He smiled, "My instinct about you will always be right" he shot a flirty wink. I swear to god.

"Can I?" he asked. I looked at him, feeling weird and gave him a what face. He chuckled. Shut up. You're cute chuckling like that!

"Can I sit on your bed?" he asked again. I giggled. "Of course, you silly. Make yourself at home" I untied my hair. He was there sitting awkwardly. Did my room make him feel uncomfortable? I was lowkey worried of what he would think of my bedroom. I should have at least clean it up before bringing him here. "Are you okay?" I took the initiative to ask. He gave me a smile and a little nod. "Yeah, why?" he asked, pulling me close to him. "You seems uncomfortable. I'm sorry because this is just an ordinary room. Not a luxury one. Not even spacious like yours" I said humbly. My fingers found themselves playing with the soft and blonde hair strands of Atsumu's. One of my favorite thing about Atsumu would be his blonde undercut haired. It's just so soft and touchable.

Atsumu had his chin up looking at me standing between his legs. His hands held mine tightly. His thumbs rubbed my hands in sync. "I don't care about that, y/n. It's just I feel quite shy being in your room. Can't believe I'm in the room of the person I've been having feelings for" his lips curved into a smile and it was the purest smile I've ever seen. Why does his words always make me feel shy? It always give me this weird feelings. It never failed to turn my face into a whole tomato. I can feel shy too, for his information.

"Stop it" I said, rolling my eyes to hide my shyness. He shook his head, humming like a baby. "No, I'm saying the truth. I just couldn't describe how happy I am to be here, in your room. That's weird, isn't it? But it is what I feel. It's not like I'm not comfortable being here, no! It's just... I'm... ugh..." the way Atsumu tried his best to describe his feelings made me chuckle. Why is he so adorable? I couldn't resist his cuteness so I had my hands cupping his cheeks, making his lips puckered. I bent down to look at him in the eyes. "Don't be shy. Because you will make me shy as well" I pecked his lips.

He looked away. His cheeks were red. I could even see it. Atsumu was blushing and it was very cute of him!

"You're blushing!" I teased. "No, I'm not!" he shook his head, denying an obvious fact. I found myself landed on his lap, arms wrapped around his torso. I hugged him tight and he held me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, fingers playing with his hair at the back of his neck. "You're the first person I ever brought into my room" my eyes moved up to look at him. He looked down at me. "Nice try" he smirked. I stared at him for a couple seconds and he understood. "What about Suna?" he asked. I shook my head.

"He's never been here. It was always me who spent the nights at his place. Well, since he has no roommate" I answered, snuggling closer. I could hear a relief sigh coming from Atsumu and that little smile he had on his face. "I'm glad that I'm the first person to be here. I'm so happy to hear that" he left a kiss on my cheek before putting his head on top of mine.

"So, what do you want to watch for tonight?" he said. He caressed my hair gently. I hummed, thinking of a good one. "Have you watched After?" I asked. Atsumu quirked an eyebrow and I got the point. "Let's try to watch that. Mika said it's a good one"

We set up the laptop at the end of the bed while me and Atsumu have our arms wrapped on each other. I had my back against his chest and he hugged me close. My head was placed on his chest and I could hear his heart beating clearly. It was calm and soothing. Atsumu's fingers couldn't leave my soft hair. He seemed addicted to it. The movie started and we paid our attentions on it.

It was a good start, the movie I meant. It was just a movie of a young girl named Tessa attending college. Her mom seemed pretty protective of her, might as well a member of the strict parent. The movie continued when Tessa met a bad boy-ish kind of a guy. His name was Hardin. To make it short, Hardin was dared in a game among his friends to sleep with Tessa, the virgin. His mission was to take her virginity and he really did it. Tessa seemed to start feeling attached to Hardin, always found themselves fucking. And I personally could feel the love growing between them but it got so messed up when there was a girl ruined it, telling Tessa that Hardin wasn't really being serious with her. It was just a dare, a game after all and that made Tessa felt disappointed and chose to leave Hardin behind.

The movie ended after almost 2 hours later. Surprisingly, I liked the movie. It wasn't that bad though. It's a pretty decent romance movie but it has values in it. I looked up at Atsumu. Our eyes met. "If you were Hardin, would you do the same thing?" that was a random question that popped in my head out of nowhere. I was just feeling curious and lowkey wanted to hear from him. Atsumu flashed a smile. He shook his head.

"I might be a dick but I wouldn't do that to you" he cupped my cheek. "If I wanted to hurt your feelings, I would have done it long time ago but the fact that I was willing to wait for this opportunity to come, that defined my feelings for you" his thumb caressed my cheek lovingly. His eyes were still locked on mine. He was expressing his true feelings through his lips, his heart and his eyes. He was being honest. "Ever since the first day I saw you during the enrollment day, I had fallen for you but I thought it was just a silly love at the first sight feelings. I didn't make my move because I don't even know we're in the same faculty until Suna brought you to the gym. That time, I felt like my days became brighter since you kept coming to gym. I tried to impress you through volleyball but you had your eyes on Suna. I felt jealous, honestly. I was sure that you don't even notice me because I saw Suna in your eyes. It was all him in your mind... And your heart" he poked my chest, letting out a soft laugh.

"I wanted to approach you so bad but I just couldn't find a way to do so and when I heard that you're dating Suna, I'd be lying if I say I wasn't feeling sad or heartbroken. That time, I wished that you will stop visiting the gym because every time I saw your face, it just makes me feel sadder. The Atsumu you knew, you heard, it's because I tried my best to move on from you. I hang out with girls, spent the nights with them because I just want to distract myself from thinking about you" he tucked my hair behind the ear. "And when I found out about what Suna did at you, I was furious. Because the person he's hurting is you and I couldn't stay quiet about it. I hate seeing him being with other girls when you're like head over heels for him. He makes you looked like you're a puppet and it angered me. That's why I confronted him, yelled at him to tell you the truth"

"I remember saying things like let her go if you can't let go the girl you're seeing now. Something like that" he chuckled. "You know, the last thing I expected was you guys to break up. I thought he would stop seeing Sakura and fix his relationship with you. But when I heard you guys break up, I couldn't control myself from feeling happy, you know. Knowing the person I've been keeping feelings for is now available, I promised myself that I'll give a shot on you. I actually didn't expect you to know my name. I thought I was shadowbanned"

"I couldn't stop acting all this flirty because it's just how I am. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it as friendliness but in other people's eyes, it's a flirt. I'm not proud of the things I did. The things where I fucked around, went to the night club for drinks, being in a situation I never expected I'd ever be in. I didn't ask for it. Never. It all started because I just wanted to move on from you" Atsumu looked me in the eyes again. I was speechless listening to him letting out the things he has been keeping inside him.

"I was happy for you and Suna. Even how much I liked you, I just couldn't steal you from him even though I can do that. Why? Because Suna is my best friend, until now. And even if I happened to break you guys, you will see me as the villain and that would break me even worse. That's why I could only watch you from afar"

"I'm so in love with you, y/n" his voice was shaky and I couldn't stop myself from shedding tears. I had no idea about how he felt for me.

"Hey... Why are you crying?" he chuckled, cupping my cheeks in both of his hands. I sniffled, burying my face in his chest. My hands clenched on his sweatshirt. "I'm sorry" I sobbed. "I'm so sorry..." I cried. Atsumu pulled me into a hug. It was a warm and a tight hug. It was a kind of a hug where I felt so safe and secured. Felt loved and appreciated. Felt all kinds of feelings that I've been longing for and it could only come from Miya Atsumu. "No, baby. It wasn't your fault" he held my cheeks, pulling up to meet his watery eyes. He smiled widely. "We won't be here if you and Suna didn't happen, right?" he said, assuring me that it was okay for him.

"I just wanted to be real with you. I'm no longer interested in that wicked game. I don't want to just make Suna feel jealous. I'm no longer interested to be your acquaintance. I wanted to be the man you're proud of. I wanted to be someone who you can rely on. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to work things out for us" he pressed his forehead against mine. "I don't mind if I have to wait for you to gain your trust back. I don't mind waiting for you for how long. I don't mind if it's you because I would trade the world for you" he brushed our noses together.

"I love you so much, y/n. I really do"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.8K 1K 45
"𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲?" "𝐈- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤." "𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝...
372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
206K 4.6K 42
The ever so optimistic Y/N Kang becomes the Inarizaki University's Volleyball team's club manager, but she has a lot to learn with the help of her fr...
49.5K 2.3K 29
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again © myhugelove