Wicked Game | Miya Atsumu

By sug4rplms

How would you feel when you're stuck with the campus' playboy that happened to be the best friend of your ex... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty. (final)
special chapter (part one.)
special chapter (part two.)
wall of fame.
special chapter (miya atsumu.)

eight.

5.5K 186 196
By sug4rplms

warning: a glimpse of nsfw

I twirled my pasta with my fork before feeding it into my mouth. I hummed, resulting Atsumu to move his head up to look at me. "What's wrong? Your food sucks?" he asked. I shook my head with a smile. "No. It's good" I said. "Then?" he quirked an eyebrow. "I think our plan is going great so far. Don't you think the same?" another spoonful pasta was fed into my mouth. I chewed on the slimy noodles quietly and savored the creamy paste. "I think so. He was clearly pissed. I almost got my face ruined" he rolled his eyes. I laughed and put down my fork on the plate. "You know... I think he knows what we did in the gym yesterday" I looked at Atsumu's handsome face. He's so good looking! This is crazy!

Atsumu stopped cutting the fish, eyes meeting mine. He remained silent for a minute before continue chewing on his food, hands moving to slice the fish using the fork and knife. "He said that I looked pretty earlier when we were in class" I continued. "He's right about that though" Atsumu wasn't looking at me yet I knew he was listening to what I was saying. "Then he said... Without the marks" my eyes are now locked on the big guy sitting in front of me. Atsumu looked ay me as well. "What marks?" he asked innocently. I sighed, giving him a are you serious look. "This" I pointed to my neck, rolled my eyes. Atsumu placed down his utensils and laughed. "That's great though. You look extra pretty with my love bites on you" he winked, giggling after.

"You had no idea how many concealer I used just to cover these up" I whined. "You shouldn't have them covered though" he shrugged. I let out a heavy sigh. Can he be more serious. Sometimes it is indeed tiring to handle his annoying ass. "Are you crazy? The whole campus will have their eyes on me if I didn't cover them" I jut out the lower lip of mine, slightly pouting. Atsumu emitted a small laugh, finding me cute with how I acted. "Then I'll be there with you when they're looking. So that they'll know who you belongs to" Atsumu leaned in to wipe off the remain cream paste at the corner of my lip with his thumb. His sudden action got my face turned red. I wasn't ready for that.

"The plan is for Suna, remember?" I reminded him. I placed my chin on my palm, elbow supporting on the table. Atsumu wiped his mouth with the napkin before putting it back on the table. He then locked his eyes on me. His gaze was serious that got me off guard all of a sudden. "You're seriously not going to ask me what's my actual motive behind this plan?" he asked. I gulped. His what? Actual motive? What's that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean?" it was my turn to ask. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Right, this plan is to make Suna feel jealous. But at the same time, it is for my own benefits, y/n" I was confused. For his own benefits? I don't really get the things he's trying to say. Am I being fooled by him like how I did at Suna? "I wanted to be with you, y/n. I didn't dare to approach you in a decent way, knowing you just broke up with Suna" he continued. "Look, I caught Suna cheating behind you earlier before you find out. I talked to him about it. I forced him to tell you the truth about Sakura" my eyes couldn't help but to grow bigger at his words. That means he knew about Suna and Sakura all this time. I avoided his gaze, letting out a heavy sigh. I don't know how to react to the things he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. My eyebrows curved, making the sad expression pasted on my face. Atsumu reached to hold both of my small hands. He swallowed, "I want to but I didn't because I don't want to ruin your relationship with Suna. Even though I've been keeping feelings for you since the first day I met you but still, Suna is my best friend and I don't want to break the friendship I have with him" he explained. I stared into his eyes. Again, his eyes didn't lie. It was the truth. "That's why I forced him to tell you so that he will stop using you. It pains me seeing you get played by him" he held my hands tighter. I could feel his warmth.

I just hope that you could consider me in your life.

He said this earlier and I finally got what he meant. I honestly felt grateful to meet Atsumu. Now I know the truth. Suna might continue cheating behind me, making me look like a fool if Atsumu didn't force him to tell me. It was all thanks to Atsumu. It was him who helped me getting out from that toxic relationship.

I held his hands firmly, looking straight into his eyes. Slowly my lips curved into a sincere smile. "Thank you" I uttered. Words couldn't describe how thankful I am to him. I was blinded with the love I have for Suna and Atsumu was my savior. I couldn't imagine what will happen if Suna didn't tell me that night. Atsumu smiled back at me, interlacing our fingers. "You're most welcome, baby"

***

SAKURA'S POV

I knocked the door. It was probably the fifth or sixth time. "Rintarou" I called his name.

"What do you want?" Suna asked, voice coming from behind. I turned to look at the voice's owner. Suna didn't seemed to be in a good mood. "Where have you been?" was the first thing that I asked. "I had class" he responded. "Don't lie to me. I called Osamu and he said you ran out from the class. You were fighting with Atsumu" I looked up at the tall guy. I have so much things to ask. I just can't help but to noticed that he has been acting weird lately. Ever since the night of Kita's party.

"Why did you fight with him?" I asked him another question before he could even answer. "At least I didn't punch him" Suna wasn't even looking at me. I became even more frustrated. "Where did you go?" I sounded tired. Suna has been pushing me way too much. He's not like this. He's not like the Suna I met before. He's now more gloomy and moody. He became quieter. "I went to practice my serve" he said.

"I've answered your questions. Now, if you don't mind leaving me alone. It's been a tiring day for me" he unlocked the door, opening it after. I couldn't hold it any longer. I hugged him tight from behind. My head rested on his back. "Rin... I missed you" I said softly. He turned to look at me. I tiptoed, giving him a long kiss on his lips while I had my eyes closed. I missed him so much. I felt distant lately and I wanted to fix us back. I wanted him to be close to me. I wanted him to always be by my side.

I'm just afraid that one day he would leave me. Will he do that?

Suna breathed on my neck. We were sweating so bad. My fingers were buried in his hair, playing with it softly. Suna looked at me before getting up to take off the condom and tie it up. He then threw it into the dustbin and get dressed. I pulled the duvet to cover my naked body.

"You can go home once you get dressed" he said as he put on his sweatpants. "What? Just like that?" I asked, disbelief. "We just had sex and what happened to your aftercare?" my voice was half-raised. I can't believe him. "You wanted it and I granted it" he glared at me. It was a sharp glare as if it could kill me. I gulped. "Don't forget to clean up the sheet before you leave" he opened the door and walked out, leaving me naked on his bed.

I buried my face in my hands and let out a heavy sigh. I thought we could make things up but I was wrong.

***

I linked my arm around Atsumu's as we walked out from the theatre. How come we ditched a class to watch a movie. Atsumu fed himself another popcorn he was holding. "Was it good?" he asked, looking at me. I nodded. The movie was surprisingly good. I'm actually not into comedy but that one really had my stomach hurt from laughing too much. I didn't know Atsumu was into comedies. "Great. I picked that movie on purpose. You must feel sad with what I told you earlier and that's why I want you to gain your cheerful self back" he patted my head gently.

I squeezed his arm. I couldn't hide my shyness. He's really something and that something never failed to give me this butterfly feelings.

"Thank you" I tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey! You can't do that all of a sudden" he pouted, probably blushing at the surprise kiss. I giggled. "You're cute" I squished his cheek. "No. You are" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, heading out from the cinema. "Now what?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "Come with me" he pulled my hand and walked towards his car.

Atsumu stopped his car in front of a mansion. I looked at the big house. It was a modern Japanese's house.

"What are we doing here? Whose house is this?" I asked, head facing him. "This is my parent's house. You'll be joining our family's dinner tonight" he said, fixing my hair. I widened my eyes, shocked. "Wait what?" I held the seatbelt tight. I suddenly felt nervous. Why did he bring me here? Why do I have to meet his parents? "Don't you think it's too early? Besides, we're not dat..." Atsumu immediately cut me off before I could even finish. "It's just a dinner, you silly" he laughed, ruffling my hair. "What were you thinking of?" he smirked. "Wanted to be my wife that bad, huh?" he teased.

"No! Who said that I'm going to marry you?" I rolled my eyes, unbuckling my seatbelt. "You'll have my kids eventually" he winked playfully. My cheeks grew reddish again. However, the nervousness in me kept rising. Who would expect that I'll be meeting Atsumu's family for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.3K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
19.8K 479 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...
239K 4K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...
66.8K 1K 45
"๐๐ซ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ?" "๐ˆ- ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค." "๐ˆ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐...