Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

20

12.8K 479 230
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 20 The Second Death 13

    Zheng Yanyu was left by the teacher today to recite the text, and it took nearly half an hour to pass. When she went downstairs with  her deskmate Zhou Xiaoxiao, she happened to see Shen Liuchen holding Song Jinxi into the teaching building next to the playground.

    Zhou Xiaoxiao bumped her elbow into Zheng Yanyu, "Isn't that that the school grass that's your neighbor? Why do he hold other girl?"

    Zheng Yanyu bit her lip and shook her head with a pale face.

    With this expression on her, Zhou Xiaoxiao instantly came up a lot of stories about the third party intervening in their love.

    "Let's go and see." She said, pulling Zheng Yanyu to catch up, but Zheng Yanyu stopped her.

    Seeing Zheng Yanyu's hesitant and sad look on her face, she hated iron for not being steel.

    "Your boyfriend, is holding other girl, don't you want to go and see?!"

    Zheng Yanyu reluctantly pulled out a smile, "That girl may be injured, so Brother Chenchen would hold her. The infirmary is in the teaching building over there. They should go to the infirmary, right?"

    "Even if she was  injured, why isn't it held by other boys, but your family’s boy? I heard that in their class transferred a very beautiful Senior sister, she's at the same table with him, isn't she the same senior sister?"

    Zheng Yanyu's face became even more ugly, and she lowered her head and said in a sullen voice, "I have seen her, she is really beautiful, and she knows how to make-up. The face is white and clean, with lip gloss, the whole person looks very energetic and very beautiful."

    "You!" Zhou Xiaoxiao poked Zheng Yanyu's forehead, "Your brother will be snatched by others. The girl wants to snatch him away, and you still boast that the person looks good. What's the matter of being good-looking? With the face of a vixen, all she know every day is to hook up with someone else’s boyfriend."

    "No, brother Chenchen and I are not a boyfriend or girlfriend ." ..." Zheng Yanyu said hurriedly.

    "What's wrong with the relationship between boy and girl friends? Didn't you grow up together? Growing up together, you already have feelings. If there are no other girls to intervene, you must be together."

    Zheng Yanyu raised her hand and wiped her eyes.

    Zhou Xiaoxiao was anxious, looked down, and saw that she was crying secretly, and she suddenly became angry.

    "We go and see! Never let such a good boy be abducted by a fox before high school ends, she is not afraid of cosmetics will ruin her face ? Disgusting."

    At the same table The indignation made Zheng Yanyu very gratified, and her evaluation and malicious speculation of Song Jinxi matched Zheng Yanyu's will. But Zheng Yanyu knew that no matter what, they absolutely couldn't follow them today.

    Once Zhou Xiaoxiao knows that Shen Liuchen is not familiar with her, the false news she has spread before will  be broken, and the surrounding students will don't know how to look at her.

    She took Zhou Xiaoxiao and shook her head and said, "Can't go there. When I get home, I will ask Brother Chenchen. If the senior sister is deliberate and Brother Chenchen is innocent, he might think I don't trust him."

    Zhou Xiaoxiao thought about it carefully, and nodded as if that was the reason.

    "You're right, you are smart to think that. If that senior sister deliberately pretended to be injured, Shen Liuchen sent her to the infirmary out of the friendship because their at the same table, and if we went  to inquire, he would definitely think we two are narrow-minded, and then maybe he will listen to that senior sister’s slander, saying that you are not good.Then you must ask him when you go home at night and tell him that you don't like seeing him with other girls. Go too close." Zhou Xiaoxiao said, "You act like a baby with him. Boys like girls to act like a baby with them. You act like a baby and say that he can only hug you. If he sees you care about him so much, he will be with other girls in the future. Will definitely keep his distance."

    Zheng Yanyu bit her lip and nodded.

    With her head hanging down, Zhou Xiaoxiao walked towards the school gate.

    After walking for two steps, Zhou Xiaoxiao felt wrong again, stopped, and said, "No, otherwise we will not go to them to ask. We will pretend to care about that senior sister. By the way, let Shen Liuchen want to go home with you. Don't  you want to snatch him from that senior sister?"

    Zheng Yanyu felt that Zhou Xiaoxiao's too much talk was not a good thing, she shook her head.

    "Brother Chenchen doesn't like us spreading rumors, and his family will scold him. His family is very strict with him. If they know us... it is very likely that they will not allow me to go to his house in the future, and will guard me. "

    Zhou Xiaoxiao frowned, "Why is his parents doing this? It won't affect his study."

    Zheng Yanyu smiled, "Maybe their just afraid of affecting his study. After all, brother Chenchen has such a good grade, but he will have to take the B major in the future."

    "It's also..." Zhou Xiaoxiao thought for a while, "Otherwise you can tell his parents what you saw today, so that you don't need to be the villain. His parents will definitely educate him and let him spend less time with girls in school."

    Zheng Yanyu nodded, a coldness flashed in her eyes.

    "You can even tell his parents that you will watch over him at school. In this way, if you stand on his parents' side, his parents might allow you to be together often."

    Zheng Yanyu smiled sweetly. .

    "Xiaoxiao, you are so smart."

    Zhou Xiaoxiao raised her chin and gave a light "hum, I have always been so smart."

    ###

    Shen Liuchen and Song Jinxi didn't notice Zheng Yanyu at all.

    When he hurried to the infirmary, the school doctor happened to be closing the door with her bag on her back. She saw a tall boy hugging a girl. She was stunned for this combination of handsome men and beautiful women, and then immediately opened the door.

    After understanding her condition, she asked Song Jinxi to sit on the narrow hospital bed, looked at the bruises on her hand, and gently rubbed it.

    While asking her the reason for the sprain.

    Song Jinxi only said that she was smashed by the ball and accidentally got her toe stucked when she fell, carefully concealing the shameful fact.

    If Shen Liuchen knew that she felt boring so she  step on the drain, then her toe got stuck in it, that cause her ankle to be so severe. With his poisonous temperament, she still didn't know how much she will be mocked by him.

    The school doctor listened to her, but she believed her, showing a clear look, and said: "You beautiful girls, be careful when you go to the playground. Those stinky boys don't seem to be able to thought a different tactics except for throwing balls at people every day. There are other ways to hook up with girls."

    Xu is the school doctor who is accustomed to seeing young boys use these infamous methods of chatting up and so she understands it very well.

    "Every time in physical education class, there are always one or two girls covering their heads and saying that they have been smashed. They said they want to strike up a conversation with the little girl, just take the ball and throw it lightly, but what they don't know is their strength is like a cow. It’s like smashing people to death, like smashing enemies. In this way, no girls want to care about them."

    Normal school teachers will keep secret of the vague affection between students, for fear of students’ premature love.

    The school doctor doesn't seem to mind these.

    Song Jinxi was amused by her. She took the Wanhua Oil, poured a little on her hand, and began to rub her sore head, while rubbing her head and quietly glanced at Shen Liuchen.

    Seeing Shen Liuchen only staring at her ankle, she retracted her gaze and continued to talk to the school doctor.

    "They smashed my head to find an excuse to talk to me,unfortunately, they smashed me too hard, and they smashed me directly on the ground."

The school doctor couldn't help laughing after hearing it. Yes, it seems that those boys have no sympathy. After all, the girl's feet are a bit severely swollen now.

    She narrowed her smile and cleared her throat, "Isn't it? I said that they didn't have any patience. If they were to find girls when they went to college, they may never find a girlfriend."

    Song Jinxi said nothing.

    This teacher thinks so far.

    "But your foot is indeed a bit serious." The school doctor said, pouring some  flower oil, and continued to help her rub the redness.

    "It stands to reason that you accidentally slapped your toe when you fell. But it shouldn't be this serious... I don't know how you fell." Her voice was a little quiet, Song Jinxi pretended not to hear it.

    Then she asked, "Apart from the head and feet, do you fall anywhere else?"

    Song Jinxi "Hmm" for a long time, quickly glanced at Shen Liuchen, moved forward a little, and whispered, "When I sit down, My butt seems to hurt a bit..."

"Okay, you can show it to me."

    "But it doesn't seem to hurt too much. I should just go home and rub it myself." She said.

    "What's so embarrassing about this? I'm not a man." The school doctor sneered at her. "I will let this classmate go out for a while, I will help you to see if there is any injury to your muscles. You should not be sloppy about your butt. , If it is serious, it is likely to cause paralysis!"

    Song Jinxi: "..." The school doctor can also deceived a child.

    Shen Liuchen didn't speak, took the initiative to walk out, and thoughtfully closed the door for them.

    Song Jinxi was still rubbing her head while doing psychological construction for herself.

    In real life, she grew up in the coastal city of X City, which has a developed economy and a good educational environment. They not only pays attention to students' performance, but also attaches great importance to their physical and mental health.

    Starting from junior high school, the school organizes students to go to designated hospitals for physical examinations every year.

    During the internal medical examination, a dozen of them were packed in a small house, all of them had to take off their clothes, leaving only the little underwear and panties. The female doctor who gave them a physical examination would let them do various movements to see if there were any abnormalities in their bodies.

    The last step is always memorable, that is, the medical examiner will take a look at their panties.

    Thinking of this, Song Jinxi was a little unnatural.

    Therefore, her body has been seen since she was a child. Today, she just took off her pants and took a look at her little ass. It should be nothing.

    The school doctor and her were not at the same point. When Shen Liuchen went out, she looked at Song Jinxi with a smile and asked in a low voice, "It shouldn't be this male student who smashed you?"

    Song Jinxi shook her head repeatedly, "No."

    "He was cleaning with me. After the cleaning, he went to throw out the trash. I waited for him on the playground," she explained, "I was hit by a classmate on the basketball court next to me. I was a little close to the basketball ring."

  " I also thought it shouldn't be him. When I saw him, I was a little impressed with him...what is his name, Shen?"

    "Shen Liuchen." Song Jinxi said.

    "Yes, yes, Shen Liuchen, I have heard of his name. I heard that he has always been the first in grade. The teachers like him. I admire Yahui's good luck. It is your head teacher."

    Song Jinxi smiled, but did not speak.

    Listening to others praise her male god makes her more happy than listening to them praise her.

    "What about you? Why haven't I seen you before?" the school doctor asked again.

    Song Jinxi: "I was just  transferred from another school. I only transferred yesterday."

    "It turns out that it's the case. They said that there is such a beautiful little girl in our school, who is from Yahui's class. I don't know..you are Classmate, right?"

    Song Jinxi nodded, "Yes, we are at the same table."

The school doctor smiled, took a tissue and wiped the remaining oil on her hands, and stood up.

    "It's been a long time since I had dinner with Yahui, and I didn't know the news," she added and explained: "Shi Yahui, your head teacher, she and I are college classmates, and often eat together."

    Song Jinxi smiled at her sweetly. She smiled and was squeezed by the school doctor.

    "It's so cute." The school doctor said, "Let me check you on the bed."

    Song Jinxi turned around obediently and pointed to the place where she was faintly hurting, "It's a bit painful here."

The school doctor pressed the place where she pointed through the pants . After confirming that there was nothing serious, she told her to buy a bottle of safflower oil by herself, and let her mother rub it at home.

    Then opened the door to the infirmary.

    Shen Liuchen was waiting outside, and as soon as the school doctor opened the door, he looked into the infirmary.

    When the school doctor saw that he cared about Song Jinxi so much, a smile flashed across her eyes. She stood at the door and looked at Song Jinxi, and saw her and slowly said: "You can't walk because your feet are broken, or let this male classmate take you home?"

    Song Jinxi's head was in panic. .

    She absolutely  can't let the male god know where she lives.

    Her current residence was arranged by the system and the system found her a three-bedroom suite in the community at the gate of Jinjiting Community.

    The owner of the suite has all gone abroad to settle, and the house is handed over to the agent for rent. The system directly arranged her in. In fact, she did not go through any legal procedures, and the intermediary did not have her check-in record.

    But the system also said that the intermediary will not remember the house in a short time, so that she can live in peace of mind. When she completes the task and returns to the real world, no one will find that someone has ever lived here.

    But if she procrastinates too long and lives for a long time, accidents will inevitably happen.

    Therefore, completing the task early is the business.

    If Shen Liuchen is asked to take her home and let him know where her family lives, then, as soon as she left after completing the task this time, he went to "her house" and asked and found that there had never lived in there a person named Song Jinxi. He will definitely think again.

    Therefore, it is best not to let him know where she lives. When the time comes, even if he wants to find information about her, he will be unable to start.

    She don't know if the bug of the system is really teasing her, or if it has made mistakes in processing Shen Liuchen's memory, which makes her feel uncertain about many things now, and she feels a little frightened.

    Two other people were waiting for her reply. Song Jinxi did not dare to think for too long. She hesitated and replied: "I think I can walk back by myself. Walking slowly on tiptoe, walking slowly and I will be there. My home is in Jinji. Outside the pavilion, it’s very close.”

    She said, trying to walk two steps on tiptoes, and was seated on a stool by the school doctor.

    "Can  you a little girl bear the pain? You don't want this foot anymore? You fell so badly and you are still want to go home alone, wouldn't it be good for a boy to send you off?" A series of questions came down from the school doctor, and Song Jinxi didn't know what to do.

    But she still say, "Are you afraid that your parents will see you walking with a boy, afraid they will misunderstand you for having a puppy love?"

    Song Jinxi opened her mouth but stopped talking.

    I want to admit...

    but...can you admit it?

    She seems to have told the male god that her parents are divorced?

    The divorce seems to have been mentioned, but have she said that they have rebuilt their own separate families?

    Did she say that?

    "Otherwise you can rest here first. What is your parents' phone number? I can make a call and ask them to pick you up."

    "Uh..." Song Jinxi said with embarrassment, "My parents are divorced. They are not here, I am the only one at home."

The school doctor was shocked, and never expected such a beautiful little girl to have such a miserable life.

    "Then what will you do as a girl tonight? You have to take a shower and have to climb the stairs. What floor is your house on? How do you take care of yourself by yourself?" A
series of questions came down and Song Jinxi was dizzy.

    This school doctor is a bit scary.

    She seemed to have discovered a fatal dead spot.

    Song Jinxi was a little flustered, always feeling that the direction of this matter was a bit uncomfortable.

    "It seems to be..." She pretended to agree, but in fact she was thinking about countermeasures crazily in her heart.

    "The current parents are really," the school doctor sighed, "How can I rest assured that you, a high school girl, can live alone at home? What if something happens to you? There will be no one... Is the law and order in your community good?"

    Song Jinxi: "..." Help, forgive me, don't ask.

    She can't think of how to answer, she's afraid that there will be too many lies.

    She was silent, and hesitated and said: "It's just a sprained foot...not a lame foot..."

    "It will take a hundred days for your foot to heal. Your foot has become like this. How will you take care of yourself this first week?"

The school doctor broke her heart.

    "Tell me, how do you wash in the bath?"

    "I will be using my hands instead of my feet..." Song Jinxi whispered. Seeing the school doctor frowned, she immediately changed her words: "I have a bathtub at home, and I will just take a bath in the bathtub. Don't worry about that!"

    "How about eating? You are at home alone, and can you cook by yourself?"

    "I can!" Song Jinxi nodded.

    So stop asking.

    "How can you cook with that kind of  foot? It's okay to cook with hands but you will also use your feet, but can you  stand for more than half an hour?"

    Song Jinxi couldn't help crying and have a headache when asked.

    She looked at the school doctor pitifully and said, "You can order takeaways temporarily. There is a snack bar downstairs in my house. I think the contents are pretty clean. It should be fine to eat for a week. After this week, , The feet should be almost better... I will figure out other things by myself, the teacher does not have to worry."

    After speaking, after thinking of something, she quickly added: "The public security in my community is also very good. There were always security patrols. I also lock the doors and windows when I go to sleep at night. I have lived by myself for many years. I know how to pay attention to personal safety issues. Thank you teacher for your concern.”

    She spoke perfectly, but Teachers love to worry, Song Jinxi's words can not completely convince the school doctor.

    The school doctor sighed and said, "Such a beautiful girl, and so cute, how did your parents bear to leave you behind? Even if they are divorced, shouldn't one be your guardian? Who is your guardian? ?"

    Another blind spot.

    Song Jinxi couldn't say anything. She prayed crazily from the bottom of her heart, please don't say anything, teacher, let's talk about it.

    She had a bitter face, "Well..." for a long time, the school doctor hesitated when she saw her face, only to think of respecting the child's privacy.

    The school doctor waved her hand helplessly and said: "Every family has scriptures that are difficult to recite, and I can't get involved in your family affairs. But you can tell your head teacher and ask her to do a home visit for your parents. Do ideological work. Saying nothing and allow you to go to high school and live by yourself as an underage girl! It’s too irresponsible and shameless!”

    If this is put in the real world, if it is when she was in high school, she would be very touched to have a teacher like this who wholeheartedly consider her.

    But now in this situation... She was a little touched, but more afraid.

    Shen Liuchen stood beside her, not saying a word during the whole process, and listened to the conversation between the two of them. She didn't dare to look at his expression, and she was afraid that she might reveal herself.

    The more he knows, the more difficult it will be to circumvent lies in the future. The snowball of lies will roll bigger and bigger, and it may eventually lead to an avalanche of lies.

    Sooner or later she will die in the avalanche she made.

    It's cold.

    She was sad inside.

    Besides, the home visit of the head teacher...

    There is no parents here at all, she is someone who popped up out of thin air, where are there parents?

    The contact information of her parents was not written on her student files at all, and their names were all starred. The system only falsified Shi Yahui's memory while fabricating her body information, allowing Shi Yahui to naturally accept her as a student who appeared out of thin air.

    The system said that she is a bug body, and everyone who comes into contact with her in the novel world will not take the initiative to ask too much about her, tacitly that her existence is real.

    Even if there is a doubt somewhere, they will find their own reasons to explain the doubt for her.

    Therefore, even if her information in the school system is not perfect, the teachers will not care.

    But if this matter is really put on the surface and caught the attention of most people, causing a certain degree of influence, she will have to find a way to circumvent the lie.

    It's okay to lie to others, she just prevaricates half-truth, but Shen Liuchen is different!

    The system said that it has been completely unable to approach Shen Liuchen through the people in the novel world. If he wants to approach Shen Liuchen, he must follow the rules in Shen Liuchen’s "field". People he does not want to approach can not be approached no matter what method the system uses. .

    And she, perhaps because she saved Shen Liuchen for the first time, could approach him unexpectedly.

    The current novel world is like a holographic game. All people and things are the background. She is a bug body put in by the system, while Shen Liuchen is an NPC who has his own consciousness and can affect the surrounding environment.

    This NPC is too powerful and the system cannot directly obliterate him. It can only come in by throwing a bug body to help him remove the factors that will cause him to blacken on the way to grow, and hope that he can return to normal.

    When facing Shen Liuchen, the more loopholes she exposed, the easier it was to arouse Shen Liuchen's suspicion.

    But once she crossed in, she was basically in a state of isolation and helplessness. Before she finished the task, the system could not contact her, and it was impossible to provide her with any help. All the problems needed to be solved by her.

    So the question is, where is she going to find two parents to deal with the teacher?

    Song Jinxi became more worried as she thought about it, biting her lip and stopped talking.

    The school doctor thought that her words had pricked her wounds. Instead, she stopped asking and said distressedly: “Don’t think the teacher is long-winded, the teacher cares about you too, if I have someone like you Such a beautiful and well-behaved daughter, I don’t have enough time to put you in my hands and feel distressed. How can I let you live by yourself?"

    Song Jinxi quietly breathed a sigh of relief and quickly said, "Thank you, teacher, for your concern. "After finishing speaking, Shen Liuchen was about to leave.

    She limped in front and could hear Shen Liuchen's light footsteps behind her. The sound of footsteps seemed to be in her heart, step by step, making her nervous enough not to breathe hard.

    Don't ask, don't ask!

    She screamed crazy in her heart.

    Unfortunately, Shen Liuchen couldn't hear her pleading at all.

    He asked from behind: "Is your guardian father or mother? Why don't they care about you?"

    Song Jinxi's breathing was stagnant, and she closed her eyes severely, feeling miserable.

    She thought for a moment, paused in her footsteps, and said with a smile: "Didn't I say? They started a family separately, so I am actually quite comfortable alone."

    If she shows a little sadness, the male god might think to help her. Only when she showed that she was completely indifferent and willing to live alone, could this incident be lightly revealed.

    "I'll take you home." Shen Liuchen said.

    "No!" Song Jinxi turned around, "If someone sees it, it will be rumored, don't you like being part of a humor?"

    "Are you afraid of rumoring it with me?" Shen Liuchen walked to her, only half away from her. Stand still far away, looking down at her.

    A pair of pitch-black eyes seemed to make people feel attentive, preventing her from speaking immediately.

    Song Jinxi was a little flustered, and subconsciously, quietly took a small step back.

    After retreating, she found that he didn't seem to care about this, and felt that she was still not at a safe distance, so she took a small step back quietly.

    They were originally at the foot of the teaching building, next to the wall. After taking a few small steps, she leaned against the wall without knowing it.

    Looking at the distance between her feet and Shen Liuchen, it was about half a meter away, which is not too close.

    She was relieved.

    Of course, it is quietly relieved.

    But the tone was not over yet, she watched Shen Liuchen take another step forward.

    His legs are long, and the distance of a step is the same as the distance of a few steps back quietly, so he comes to her again.

    Song Jinxi never dared to think that a boy who was only fifteen years old would exude such oppressive aura. She was shrouded in his shadow, and her breathing became lighter. The back of her hand slowly squeezed into a fist behind her, supporting her without immediately diverting her eyes.

    But after only a few seconds, she turned her gaze away, looking at the dim street lamp not far away.

    "That..." She didn't know what to say, but  her heartbeat was a little faster.

"Isn't I want to respect your wishes? Yesterday you emphasized to your little sister ...you just want to study hard."

    "Then," Shen Liuchen stretched out his hand, wiped her ears, and supported the wall with one hand. She was imprisoned between his chest and the wall, "Yesterday afternoon..."

    Song Jinxi glanced dullly at the arm near her ear, and then slowly followed the slender arm to his face.

    Wait, wait, wait...this...is this a wall...? Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

    Song Jinxi's brain crashed.

    How can you be stunned by the male god in this situation?

    He's so handsome, the posture is so handsome, and her heart can't help but is about to jump out of her throat!

    Song Jinxi was extremely panicking and wanted to cry without tears.

    She can't do this task, mother!

    She couldn't pretend, she held her face in her hands and whimpered.

    "I was wrong yesterday afternoon. I shouldn't say those weird things. After you protested, I didn't say any more."

    "I finally did a good job of mental construction and didn't tease you. It was you who said that you should study hard. Now you are carrying me, you want to send me home again, and slam me back, what do you want to do... Wu..."

    Shen Liuchen: "..."

    He didn't expect such a simple action will be into this , Shen Liuchen was a little helpless. He shook his head and rubbed his temples, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

    Anyway, the fox’s tail will show up sooner or later, and now it’s too tight. What if she runs away?

    He thought, slowly withdrawing his hand.

    He hear her  whispering: "Obviously you said you didn't  want to fall in love early..."

    "What if I regret it?" The
teaching building is inaccessible, and only the two of them are in here. But because the other side of the teaching building is the playground, the voices of boys on the court can still be heard.

    The sound of a basketball hitting the ground was like her heartbeat, and the harsh sound of boys' shoes rubbing against the plastic floor stimulated her eardrums.

    Song Jinxi moved stiffly, slowly let go of her hand, and slowly raised her head like slow motion.

    Shen Liuchen turned his head slightly to look at her, and inadvertently gave her a head tilt.

    Song Jinxi almost spit out old blood.

    "No!" she said.

    For the first time in her life, she was so duplicity.

    Clearly cry from the bottom of my heart, early love! Why will she be afraid of it? She also want to have a vigorous love with the male god!

    However, she understood very well that she would leave after finishing the task. Now if she dared to promise Shen Liuchen, once she finished the task and died on the spot, it would be strange that Shen Liuchen would not be blackened!

    She had this question before she died last time. If it weren't for the little trash in the system to say that Shen Liuchen would forget her when she died, the whole world would never remember that she had existed, she would definitely find a way to not die in front of him.

    But the facts proved that Shen Liuchen would never forget, even if she gave her ten courage, she would not dare to have a deep intersection with him anymore.

    He must not be allowed to blackened.

    She can't do the task while letting herself be the reason for his darkening, then the work she did before will be useless.

    Shen Liuchen: "Why?"

    "The country does not allow juvenile puppies to fall in love. Moreover, puppy love do not end well, at least they will also affect their studies, and at worst, they ruin people's future." She made a loud voice.

    Shen Liuchen: "My gradea won't be affected by it."

    Song Jinxi: "...I will!"

    Shen Liuchen: "I will give you tutoring."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    She blinked her eyes, completely speechless.

    But the young man in her heart was still watching her with those nice eyes, seeing this Song Jinxi's mind gradually blanking out.

    She originally stood on one foot, but the injured foot only supported the ground lightly, without exerting force.

    The uninjured foot is a little numb after standing for a long time. She wanted to move and ease, but the whole person who couldn't stand still gave an "ah" and fell to one side.

    Panicked because she was about to fall, she did not see a smile flashing under Shen Liuchen's eyes. Shen Liuchen kindly stretched out his hand to help her, thinking of her current situation, did not tease her anymore.

    "Forget it, just teasing you," he said.

    Song Jinxi finally used her strength to stand firm, and then: "???"

    She has been nervous and tangled for so long, is he just kidding her?

    "Wow, it's your fault, you know I just--" she said nothing, and Shen Liuchen looked over again lightly.

    "You want it to be real?" His voice was clear and pleasant, but what he said was a bit oppressive.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Shen Liuchen looked at the sky and turned around and said to her: "I will take you home, or I will carry you home, choose one."

    Song Jinxi muffled, "Is there any difference?"

    "There is no difference, you are waiting here. I, I'll get my schoolbag."

    Song Jinxi: "Oh."

    Shen Liuchen walked a few steps forward, looked back at her and said: "Don't sneak away by yourself."

    A villain in Song Jinxi's heart ran away crying.

    When Shen Liuchen came down with two schoolbags, Shi Yahui was with him.

    Shi Yahui looked at Song Jinxi's red and swollen feet, "Who did it? It's too much strength to throw a ball at you like this."

    Song Jinxi smiled dryly, and also didn't dare to say that the reason for this foot was to blame herself.

    "I will drive you home, Shen Liuchen, you will help her go, I will wait for you at the school gate." Shi Yahui finished speaking, turned and left.

    Song Jinxi didn't expect things to develop in this way, and she felt like her future is grim.

    Shi Yahui drove her home, and Shen Liuchen carrying her back home was not a concept at all.

    One is that she feels that she is not light. The distance from school to her home is nearly two kilometers, which is still a bit far away. She is afraid of  making the male god tired. She is also a little afraid that she is too heavy, and the male god will despise her for being fat behind.

    May she ask which girl would like to leave shortcomings in the hearts of their male gods?

    The other is that it might have a bad influence , and it is very easy to be spread various scandals.

    The third thing that satisfies her the most is that Shi Yahui sent her downstairs so that she could go home by herself.

    At that time, even if Shen Liuchen knew which building she lived in, he would not know her specific floor and room number.

    When she leaves in the future, it won't be so easy for him to find her.

    But the problem came again. She lives on the third floor and there is no elevator in the community. What if Shi Yahui asks Shen Liuchen to take her upstairs?

    Being helped by Shen Liuchen to slowly climb the stairs, she hesitated, and said, "Can I discuss something with you?"

    Shen Liuchen raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

    "That's ...when you send me downstairs later, can you not follow me home? If you behave too well to me, I'm afraid the head teacher will misunderstand."

    She finished, and carefully examined the changes in Shen Liuchen's expression. , Found that he was only thinking about it, and even nodded in agreement.

    It was completely different from the male god who insisted on sending her home just now.

    Is he also afraid of the head teacher's misunderstanding?

    Song Jinxi thought.

    Fortunately, Shen Liuchen had the answer. After Shi Yahui sent her downstairs, Shen Liuchen just opened the car door for her. After that, he didn't know what he said to Shi Yahui, and Shi Yahui did not insist on letting him send her upstairs.

    She just told her to rest at home for two days tomorrow and go to class on Thursday.

    Carrying a schoolbag, Song Jinxi climbed up the stairs with difficulty step by step. After entering the house, she did not turn on the lights immediately, but quietly leaned to the window and looked down.

    Make sure Shi Yahui's car is no longer there, then she turns on the lights in the living room.

    She took a long sigh of relief.

.....

Sorry for the late update, been busy with something. I will try to update daily . Have a nice and may we all be safe from harm. Thanks for the reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 98 6
Two real estate moguls who are sworn enemies are competing with each other to become the top in the industry. Wang Yibo never thought that he would b...
346K 13.6K 54
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
275K 11.9K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
634K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...