Love in the Challenge : The C...

By SammiiPedersen

This will be a story that takes through The Challenge Dirty 30 season between one of the veterans and a brand... More

Chapter 1: Ready or Not
Chapter 2: The Purge
Chapter 3: Sitting Around
Chapter 4: Presidio elimination
Chapter 5: Man Overboard and Night Out
Chapter 6: Pirate's Treasure
Chapter 7: Trivia
Chapter 8: Fixing the Broken
Chapter 9: Finals
Chapter 10: reunion
authors note
UPDATE!!!!!!

New Book!!

440 5 0
By SammiiPedersen

I'm slowly working on finishing up some chapters for the next book! I'll be posting the name of the story and information. It's been a while since I wrote this first book and I'm sorry about that I've been in my clinical rotations so it's been difficult to update and edit my writing to a level that I felt comfortable publishing. Hopefully, I'll have some chapters finished reviewing and can publish them. 

Thanks to all of you that have read my book and encouraged for me to write another one!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 65 27
Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore. Everyday there's always a fight going...
363 14 11
Eighteen people from different franchises of Love and Hope compete in numerous challenges and eliminations to determine who is the greatest player of...
13.8K 288 19
Danielle "Dani" Grey is back for another season of the challenge. She is looking to defend her title and possibly win another challenge title. How wi...
141K 4.4K 39
Malaysia Carter is a 17 year old living in the ghetto. New Orleans. She's struggling to make ends meet. All she has for herself is cheering. Her fost...