You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
💟 Thank you 💟
- Bonus chapter -

- 75 -

18.8K 962 248
By -_Anamika_-

○ Diya's POV ○

○ 2 years later ○ 

One day...

I got out to the department to buy some things for Zaiden and me. I left Zaiden with Catherine.

After buying the necessaries, I got out and walked through the main road. While walking, I was shocked when I heard someone call my name. I was hell nervous. I turned to see....

Arjun....

"Arjun anna (brother)???" I looked at him shocked and he walked to stand in front of me.

"Hey!!! Diya!!! You..here?? What are you doing here??"he asked

"It's long story. What are you doing here? Is she with you?" I asked him. I really don't want to see Priya's face right now. Already I am fed up of life.

"She??...oh you mean Priya...we broke up. I was the one who was true to her. Ok leave that. I came here to look into my shop progress. We are extending our business by starting a shop here. I am free now. Just tell me what happened?"he said. I have said it before that Arjun is son of a millionaire who owned many jewellery shops across India. But he never show off and is really down to Earth person.

"Can we just sit there in the bakery and talk??" I asked him and he nodded. I told him in and out everything that happened.

"Diya!! I don't know anything about your husband. So, I can't tell anything. But, why are you like this?? Leave that Priya. Your uncle is just spoiling the hospital and also the old age home. He is doing all kind of evil ways to get money from them. He is getting worse day by day. Sick his is....so much money minded"he said and told me many things that's happening in the hospital and old age home. Arjun is a big shot. So he obviously will get to know everything.

"He is evil Arjun anna(bro). He killed my parents"I said and stopped there. I couldn't think of it.

"My parents.....they started all these as a social service. I can't imagine how they will feel if they hear all this. This is too much. He doesn't even have a heart"I said as tears dropped down my cheeks.

"Hey!! It's ok. It's ok. Don't cry my little sister. Thank god!! We just escaped from their family"he said and laughed. He added

"I have a doubt. Why did you just leave your ownership to them??" He asked me and I looked at him shocked

"Me?? Ownership?? I am not the owner. My parents passed away when I was small and my uncle said that as his younger brother. The property goes to him" I explained.

"Are you serious, Diya?? You are the owner yaar. Once when Priya she was drunk, she told me that she feels shit when she see you because you are true rich. I am 100 percent sure that you are the owner" he said and I squeezed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I can't believe this anna (bro). Me owner?? But I can definitely say that they may have done this too..They are totally capable of doing that" I said and he told me one min. He got a call

"Diya!! I have an urgent work. Give me your number. I will definitely call you later. We will speak about this" he said and we exchanged numbers.

○ 5 days later ○

I couldn't sleep properly thinking of all this. I was angry on them for using my father's property like this. I was also confused about the ownership thing.

That day evening, I got a call from Arjun anna (bro)

- Anna( brother)..Hii

- Diya!! Sorry. I couldn't contact you. I was little busy. I asked my senior lawyer who is the head of the lawyer. He happens to be your uncle's lawyer too. I asked him to ask your uncle's lawyer. If a senior asks no one can deny saying the truth.

- What is the truth anna(brother)? I asked him nervously. I know the answer. Again they have played in my lives.

- You are the owner Diya. When you become a major the property should be transfer to you. That's what your father has mentioned in all the property's. They have kept you in their house so that before your marriage or after some age they can get the transfer from you to him. Since you settled in America, they just left it as they know you won't come to ask for your property. I knew something was there behind this. They are really amazing...What a plan??

- So my father believed me and gave all that to me. It's just that the age was the problem and he became my guardian for a minor. I said to him but actually I said this to myself. What all bitter truths I have to face in life? I don't know....God!!! why Its meeeee everytime.

- Diya!! I just want you to takeover the property. They don't deserve that, Diya. Don't think that I want to take revenge on Priya so I am manipulating you. It is natural to think that way. But, if you want ,I will give my Lawyer number. You can fight your case in court with his help. It is waste to talk to those dogs who just barks. We can only get this legally.

- Anna(brother). I won't think like that ever. You are such a genuine person. I know that. It's just that I don't have that much money to win the case, anna (brother) Don't say that you will lend me.

- No..Your case is definitely a winning case. The initial payment is small. For that I will give. The fees you can pay it after you get the property. What say?? Don't hesitate. I really can't see them using innocent people.

- Ok anna(brother). I will fight for this. In these 5 days, I thought so much. The only thing I wanted is to not leave them to use the weak people. If my father was there, he wouldn't have left this just like that.

- Good!! I will talk to the lawyer and get back to you.

We ended that call.

After that...

We filled the case in court. For the 3 hearings, I didn't meet them in courts. They were like big people now and they won't come for this silly things. So, they left their lawyer to handle it. They thought that I am still with my husband and didn't know the serious of the case. The case hearing went on for a year.

- 3rd Year mid -

The time for the judgement day came and that was the time I met them in court after so many years. I left Zaiden with church people. There wasn't much argument. There was nothing from their side. They could have got signature from me many times. But all that was when I was a minor. During my college days, they just saw me like  someone who is weak and they just left like unnecessary to get the transfer. Maybe they could have got that before my marriage. That is why they argued with my in law on video call that day before my wedding.  They asked me not to believe my mother in law. All that I can understand now only. THE REAL REASON.

I won the case. It was tough case because many big people backed them. But only only only because of Arjun  I won the case. Even he was a big shot and he used influence and helped me win the case. The money they earned couldn't be proved as illegal because you know they would have proper accounts for all that. The court gave the amount which can be taken as cumulative salary for all these years he worked. Other than that amount, everything belongs to the trust. Now the trust belong to me. Yes, they formed a small trust and included the hospital and old age home like social service.

I met them outside the court. I could see the anger they had in their eyes. Now they are like zero with no money. When there is no money, why would the big people come to rescue them? They have no one right now.

This may sound regular but this happened. How can someone just leave without throwing their anger out??

They walked to me. They didn't make a scene in front of the court. So, they spoke to me softly.
They include Uncle, aunty and the Great Priya ji.

"See this little witch. I know she would do this someday. But you were careless that she wouldn't do" aunty said spitting out her words like dagger and looked at uncle.

"Arrey!! Just stop this drama. It's so regular where You talk bad about me and I speak back to you. Infact, I am not the old Diya. I find this talk as absolutely waste. I already know you as a family is such a disgusting one. If we throw a stone in the drainage the water will spill on us only. I think this as the same thing. I am not the afraid one where you scold me and I get scared. Remember one thing, I didn't file a case for my parents death. If I do that, that will become a murder case. Even if you try to kill me, I have already given a letter to police that if anything happen to me, it only because of this so and so members in the family. You will get arrested for that. You won't change and I don't want to advise you. Now all I want is to continue my father's work genuinely" I said and they looked at me shocked. Actually you people won't be shocked because you know me. You know the bold Diya. But for them, this is totally new. They know only the weak Diya who never spoke back.

"Ohhh...Diya knows to speak huh??" She said and walked to me like the one who controls me.

She came close to me and whispered "Don't you remember, Baby. How you got beatings from me" she said and moved a step back casually

With the same casualness and with a smirking smile, I pulled my hand back to gather the force and with just a fraction of second I gave a tight slap to her. The people around me looked at us but again continued their work when Arjun said nothing no problem.

"Priya. priya . priya....why are still with so much arrogance when you became zero. Huh?? Is this slap enough or you want more?" I raised my eyebrows and asked her.

She took a step front but aunty pulled her back.

"Don't go roaming with his arrogant face. Okay Ms. P.R.I.Y.A. and never show your face to us" I said and walked to the car with Arjun.

Whatever happened, everytime after the court hearing and also after this. I get back home and think of my life and me. How all I had to change and talk to just survive in this world?

The second half of the 3rd year went for shifting the old age home to Ooty. I didn't want their building. It was not like my father constructed. They had renovated many times. So, I didn't mind changing that to Ooty. I had the trust money. With that I used it do all these work and also Ooty is the perfect place beacuse you can peace and calmness here. The hospital, I didn't change it because travelling is difficult. You can't take patient by passing all the hairpin bends. But I changed the location and the building nearby to Ooty. That means down the hills.

Amongst all the works, Arjun anna (brother) became a part of my family. He didn't find a true love and he said now he preferred arranged marriage. It was the end of the 3rd year and starting of the 4rth year when Arjun anna after hearing all my stories and character of Edward for the whole one year.. did a background check on him without my knowledge.

He contacted the hotel manager who wasn't working there. He worked at a different hotel. But Arjun found that too. The hotel manager said about Edward seeing the CCTV. He didn't know much after that. But he told that Edward was happy and thanked him. He also said that Ryan found out that he can't be blamed and he got the truth. No one knows in detail.

- Present day -

It has been only a week since Arjun anna (brother) told me about him being single and also about the manager thing and asked me to think about this. Yesterday once again he asked me about my decision. Everything is late
But the Manager told that he was happy to find the truth, right? That means whatever explanation it is. The bottomline is he is innocent and nothing happened.

-×-×-×-×-

Precap - Diya and Edward meet.

How is the chapter?

Next update - Sunday. I will give  3 chapters.

** 22 feb 2021
Guys it's getting late. I couldn't write the chapters during the weekdays because of my work. 

Yesterday night I could only write half chapter. Today night, before 11, I will update it. Really sorry for the delay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 3.2K 36
Hi guys, lets get into the love story of a arrogant and short tempered police officer who fell in love with straight forward doctor....💜 Highest ran...
48.4K 2.9K 52
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
1.1M 50K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
2.6M 116K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...