Adopted By Andy Biersack {A B...

By fxckyourprettyfxce

Karissa Smith lived in an adoption centre since a young age. She is surrounded with friends who care about he... More

All Hope Is Gone
Stay The Night
The Negative One
Kill Everbody
The Sky Under The Sea
Candyland
Band Whore
Wasp
America
Disasterpiece
Bullet Proof Love
Before I Forget
Dont Go
Ring A Ring A Rosey Satanic Circle Homies
Unicorns Are Real!
One Hundred Sleepless Nights
City Lights
Success Is The Best Revenge
Sarcastrophe
Immortals
Author Note
Death Of Me
Collide With The Sky
In The End)(Epilogue)(In The End

Football Season Is Over

349 10 3
By fxckyourprettyfxce

Butts

I woke up in a uncomfortable state. Like I was basically in a ball and I was squashed.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a bath tub squashed up against oli.

He was still sleeping, I looked up at him and saw that his mouth was slightly parted.

I tried to get up but he had a firm grip on me. Ugh

I poked him multiple times in the cheek, but nothing. I think he's dead!

"Oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "OLI!" *punch*, this time he opened his eyes. He looked a it angry at first then when he looked and saw it was me he smiled.

"Can we get up? Your bath tub isn't that comfortable", I laughed oli smiled and let go of me, but I still had difficulty getting up.

Then the door open but we didn't look to see who it was, we just concentrated on getting out of the bath tub.

"You guys are into some kinky sex! I mean really? The bath tub?", I looked up and saw claire and Leon standing there with there arms folded across there chest.

Leon walked over to me and helped me up. "Thanks", I mumbled while trying to stretch.

Then oli got out and put his arm around my waist and we walked down stairs.

-

We all ate breakfast and I was forced to eat by oli.

Then all of sleeping with sirens and pierce the veil and asking Alexandria came into the front room with MORE ALCOHOL!

Really?

After a while more people arrived at oli's house, people he didn't even know!

He was probably gonna be pissed tomorrow.

I saw someone walk over towards me and oli.

She came up to me and started talking.

"Hey, my name is jade!", she beamed, she was really short, like about a few centimetres shorter than me

"Hey I'm Karissa", I fake smiled because I didn't want to talk to her.

I think she realised that I didn't want to talk to her so she moved on.

I turned around to talk to Niamh when I saw Niamh's face turn from laughter to anger in the matter of 0.1 seconds.

"What's up?", I asked but she didn't answer so I turned to see what she was looking at.

When I turned around I saw oli tying to pry jade off of him, before I got a chance to do anything about it, I saw Niamh make her way over to them.

Next thing I saw was jade being flung across the room. Lawl!

-

After about an hour of messing around we decided to play spin the bottle! We all sat in a circle but we sat in order of boy girl for some reason.

I sat beside Ben Bruce and Mike Fuentes.

After about an hour of playing, I've kissed: vic, Niamh, Danny, oli, cc, Sammi doll, jaime, tony, James, Jordan and lee.

Then when we were doing the last round of the game, that girl jade was spinning.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Ben.

I could see Claire's face drop cause I k ew she liked him. Jade crawled across the circle and straddled his lap.

Fuck! I could see claire getting sadder and sadder by the second. The jade leaned in and basically gobbed Ben!

After a minute I could see him try and push her off him but had no success. That's when claire got up and walked out of the room.

I tried to get up but I was so drunk I couldn't even stand! After a good while of trying I managed to get up and stumbled outside to were claire was.

The second the fresh air hit me I felt like I was sobering up.

I walked around the large back yard looking for claire. I decided to look around the side of the house.

As I got closer I could hear noises, I thought that they might have been Claire's sobs but I was completely wrong.

I stood still for a few seconds and listened to try and find out what the noise was. After a few seconds I realised that they were quiet moans! WHAT EVEN?!

I stumbled quicker to the side of the house. I reach the side of the house and looked around.

What I saw made me laugh but want to get sick as well. Claire was up against the wall with her legs around Ben and they were fucking!

I started laughing and they both stopped and looked at me.

"PISS OFF BABY BIERSACK!", claire shooed me away and they continued to do what they were doing.

I walked back into the house and I felt sober... Nearly, just a little tipsy.

I walked to find oli and as I was about to check up stairs I felt someone's arm around my waist, I looked down to see it was covered in familiar tattoos, oli.

I turned around, "hel--", I was cut shirt by olis lips on mine.

After a while off kissing I felt olis tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, I decided to be a bit of a tease and not let him.

Then I felt myself being pushed into the wall and I heard oli growl, I smirked seeing as he's getting frustrated.

I still didn't grant his entrance so he decided to squeeze my ass, I gasped a bit and he took that chance to shove his tongue in my mouth.

He picked me up and carried me up stairs, I started to run out of breathe so I pulled back, then he latched onto my neck. Kisses trailed down my neck until he found my sweet spot.

{A;N I forgot to say that there shall be smut and I'm shit at writing smut scenes since I haven't done one before

I let out a small moan, I could fell oli smirk against my neck will satisfaction. He then continued to nibble and suck on my neck.

We made it our room and he put me down. He closed the door with his foot and then went to kissing my neck. I felt his hand trail up my thigh and under my dress, I started to play with the hem of his shirt with one hand and my other was trailing his chest.

Soon I pull his shirt over his head and I flung it somewhere in the room.

We walked over towards the bed and stood

Soon I pull his shirt over his head and I flung it somewhere in the room.

We walked over towards the bed and stood at the side just taking off each other's clothes.

We both pretty much naked except the fact that we had our underwear on.

We carried on kissing and touching each other ;).

Then oli unclasped my bra skilfully, then slipped off my underwear. I felt his fingers rubbing my clit, I let out a moan as he continued.

Then oli took off his boxers and through them across the room.

We kissed a little more and I ran my fingers through his messy brown hair. I tugged on it slightly and he let out moan.

He then turned me around so that my back was facing him, and bent me over so I was leaning on the bed with my hands.

ARE WE DOING ANAL?!? I got a worried cause I don't like the idea of backwards poop!

He then force himself into to me and started thrusting hard not giving me time to austin to his size :O

I screamed in both pain and pleasure.

I heard oli let out a moan, damn that sounds sexy!

"Fuck, karissa", oli moaned "your so tight, he continued to pound into me. This is the night I realised that oli very clearly like rough sex ;) I don't mind to be honest.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and continued.

"O-o-oli, I'm c-close", i stammered, that's when oli pulled out, I stood up and looked at him.

"Why'd ya stop?!", I asked clearly annoyed.

"Who said I was done", he relied with a smirk, before I got to do anything, he paid me on my back in the bed and yet again pushed into me.

Damn this felt amazing!

I started tugging on olis hair a bit and snacking on his neck.

Then I felt like I was getting close again and I think oli could tell as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck, oli!", I screamed as I reached my climax, I clawed his back, he groaned in pain but soon climaxed after me.

He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, "so you gonna get out of me or not?", I joked, he chuckled, "nah you fell good so I might just stay in here!", he wi led at me and I laughed and pushed him off of me so he had no choice but to get out.

We laid there in the covers for a while until I started to drift off to sleep.

-

"WOAH! IT SMELLS LIKE SEX IN HERE!"

"I HOPE YOUR MAKING THIS UP BEN! MY DAUGHTER BETTER NOT BE FUCKING SYKES!"

"I DONT KNOW ANDY, IT LOOKS LIKE STUFF GOT HEATED LAST NIGHT!"

I listened to the familiar voices shouting and interrupting my slumber.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!", I heard oli shout back at who ever was here

"WOAH COVER YOUR BODY OLI!", I then felt a blanket being out over my ass, this is embarrassing.

"OLI! I SAID YOU, NOT HER! I WAS ENJOYING THE VIEW!"

"Oi!"

I groaned and opened my eyes and they instantly met with olis, he smiled at me and kissed my fore head

"Morning love", he smiled

"Morning"

I the felt someone get in the bed beside me.

I looked over and saw Danny in the bed beside me and oli was glaring at him but he just shook it off.

"THREESOME!", Danny yelled at the top of his lungs.

Me and oli just laughed and I sat up in the bed but kept myself covered.

We heard people coming up the stairs, so Danny thought I would be funny to take off his shirt and pants and make it look like we had a threesome.

"Hey what's going on....", andy started but trailed off when he saw us.

I was lying in a bed with two half naked men, well one half naked and the other fully naked. And not to mention that he hates one of these men and the other is his best friend.

"WHAT THE FUCK DANNY?", I shouted.

Danny just shrugged and out his top and pants on, on his way out of the room he laughed and said he didn't really fuck me.

Andy calmed down a bit, but not too much cause I did fuck the person he hates.

But oh well! He is my boyfriend.

"So um we're gonna be touring England with asking Alexandria and bring me the horizon, we leave today", he said quickly.

"Woah woah woah woah, hold the fuck up! Leaving today?!", I was shocked since I didn't Know about any of this.

"Yea, so get packed", he replied and walked out of the room. I just shrugged and got out of bed and got a shower and lacked ma shit!

{A:N this chapter sucks ducks but I don't give a fuck cause I don't even wanna write it any more
Butts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 307 17
Marina lives with her terrible abusive family and gets bullied all the time. She loves music and it's her Saviour. What happens when she goes to a bl...
101K 3.4K 40
Casey a 16 year old in a orphanage after her parents were murdered. She's a huge black veil brides fan and most rock and roll bands. When Ashley Purd...
128K 3.2K 21
Hailey never expected to meet Andy Biersack after seeing Black Veil Brides live in concert. She certainly didn't expect to fall head over heels for h...
7.1K 198 31
✔️ COMPLETED ✔️ ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Alex is a young girl who is suicidal, a cutter and aneroxic. To her music is a saviour. One night when Alex sn...