'King of Curses'

By Senbeii

Having to know and discover how you became the King of Curses favourite little puppet is unknown, though whe... More

Intro: A village 1000 years ago
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 5
- 6
Back into the Village
- 8
- 9
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
The Red Inn
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
The Kings Touch
- 21
- 22
-23
~24
The village in flames
~ Update ~
The village in flames (pt2)
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
Devotion
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
The Sacrifice
The Sacrifice Pt 2
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
41

- 4

9K 344 208
By Senbeii

"Oi...open your eyes" A low mellow voice wakes (y/n) up as she passed out multiple time; struggling to stay awake.

Her back was up against a wall with a man crouching at her level, peering into her drooped eyes. He looked at her with greed and ravishment. Like when someone has lost an item, only to find it years later. His excitement was beyond him.

"SUKUN-mmm" she try's screaming his name but his hand came up to her mouth, silencing her.

He pushes (y/n)'s frail body to the ground and brings his above hers. His face inches from hers with a delighted smile.

She flinches back, trying to push his body away. His lips graze the small crevice in her neck and smiles from the soft touch.

"So I can still touch you, hm-haha!" He grips both her wrists with one hand and forces them above her head, while the other wraps around her waist.

"S-stop-agh!" An electric shock of pain strikes her body as the injuries that cover it finally gave way to the pain. Her arms and legs were so tired that they couldn't do anything against him. She could feel the adrenaline from her fight dissipate, and the pain she felt in her chest finally started to ache.

His tongue lightly trails her neck. His eyes shimmering with delight and satisfaction. He was getting too excited as he finally had her to himself once again.

"Beautiful and untouched...same as always. I must really be lucky, or you must really be devoted!" His hand starts to move up her waist towards the buttons on her jacket.

"*nung*" Sukunas jacket was then tugged by a weak force.

He looks back and sees the fox clamping it's blood soaked snout on the corner of the jacket. He was obviously in pain but it didn't stop him from protecting (y/n).

"Huh...You don't happen to be the same sly fox from years ago...Wow, you really have diminished Seiichi." He smirks, antagonising the fox.

Hm?... that's odd, why does he only have two tails? Surely this is Seiichi... By now he should have nine.

"You have 2 tails? Why's that?" Sukuna returns the hatred in Seiichis glare. Those orange eyes didn't know fear when looking at the 'king of curses'. He knew his only goal was to protect the girl and nothing else.

The fox hesitates for a second at his question, curious to why the 'king of curses' acted so calm. Back then he would have killed him instantly without any hesitation if he acted this way towards him. Seiichi knew Sukuna could kill him if he wanted to, but he hasn't

What has that boy, Itadori, done to him? Seiichi asks himself.

The wooden door that originally parted the group up, slams open. Megumi and Nobara stand at the entrance, completely out of breath and their clothes disheveled and ripped from the numerous little fights they had with that special grades, servants.

"Sukuna!!" Megumi yells, instantly clapping his hands together into an image.

Sukuna pushes himself away from (y/n) and smirks at Megumi.

"Megumi..." Sukuna takes one last look at (y/n) before retreating back into Itadoris' head. His tattoos disappear, same with the smile he wore.

Itadori sits at (y/n)'s side pouting with a lost expression written on his face. Seiichi lets his grip go on Itadori and curls up against (y/n).

"Hm? Did I miss something?"  He realises the first theee buttons on (y/n)'s jacket had been unbuttoned, and notices a very faint hickey on her neck. He clamps his hands over his mouth and gasps.

"(Y/n) I'm so sor-" He try's yelling, slowing lifter her back off the floor.

"It's fine, Itadori. He didn't do anything too bad to me. Seiichi and Megumi stopped him before he could." (Y/n) sits up holding the side of her chest in pain.
"Agh...but I think I broke a rib from the fight....and Seiichi, he needs to be well rested in a spiritual place, urgently." She bends over in pain, placing her hand atop Seiichis dots.

And quickly, his red dots are fading.

While Itadori watches (y/n), he takes notice of the women behind her with no head. She was dead he new that, but...

Did Sukuna do all that, or did this girl actually hold her own against a special grade? She really is amazing.

"I've called Gojo, telling him the special grade is dead..."  Megumi silently peers at (y/n) then to the dead woman behind her.
"A car should be here to pick us up soon" He continues to say.

The room began to fade away, and reverted back to a run down small shrine. (Y/n) couldn't help but feel a bit sad at the sight.

She only became a curse...because the people she loved so much turned away from her. I can't help but pity that beautiful woman.

(Y/n) looks back at the lady, only to see her clothes remaining. It was a strange sight to see.

Beautiful gowns and ornaments of high grade materials lay dormant around a rotten shrine. Without (y/n) realising, her vision started to obscure from the small tears that puddled on her lash line.

Itadori took notice before she wiped them away. He understood what she felt. He's seen Sukuna in a weak spot before, and felt pity for him. Though if he ever heard Itadori say that to him, He was bound to get his heart ripped out again.

(Y/n) slowly raises her feet to stand, but the weight from her body wouldn't allow it. Her legs were tired and they ached in pain. She falls to her knees, hurting them even more.

"Ow! Dammit, why won't they work!" (Y/n) says bringjng her legs forward and pulling her socks down, inspecting them for any major wounds. However she didn't see any. Only a huge bruise swelling up on her right shin.

"Here let me help you" Itadori lends out his hand to (y/n).

She looks at it for a few seconds before reaching out to grab it. His hands were so warm and soft that it made her twitch her fingers, causing her to squeeze his hand. He goes to lift her up, but she bends over in pain.

She can't walk at all?
Maybe you should carry her, brat Sukuna whispers at Itadoris thoughts.

He bends down and places one arm under her legs and the other around her back. He saw the face she pulled when he lifted her up. She looked like she was in so much pain

If I move her a lot it'll hurt her more. I gotta be careful.

She wraps and arm around his neck, as her face flushed a bright pink from how close they were.

"T-thank you... wait but Seiichi!" She look back down to the fox who was now being lifted up by a black wolf.

Huh? Wait isn't that Megumis shikigami?

"He'll carry him, don't worry." Megumi says lifting the fox up carefully, placing him on the wolfs back

When they leave the shrine, a vibrant orange fills their eyes as the setting sun peeks through the trees.

It's already this late? How long were we in there for?  (Y/n) looks at the beautiful sunset, her cheeks flushed from the cool warmth she felt on her face.

As they walk down the stairs, a black fancy car parked at the entrance, catches their attention. A middle aged man stands beside it with a worried look on his face.

"Geez guys, there isn't a mission where you come back unscathed... how is everyone." The driver with thin glasses says, opening the back door.

"Everyone is fine, but (y/n) and her fox are injured badly. They'll need immediate attention." Megumi says, placing Seiichi in (y/n)'s lap, before getting into the front seat of the car himself.

The driver nods and starts up the engine. Itadori sat in the middle between (y/n) and Nobara, thinking to himself. He couldn't understand what Sukuna said to her. He might not have been in control but sometimes he's able to hear things, like an echo in his own mind.

'So it's true, she was reincarnated'...the hell does that mean? Was she someone in a past life that Sukuna knew?

Itadori was driven mad at the thought. It felt like Sukuna just left him with a huge cliff hanger.

Is it actually true that people can be reincarnated? Well to be honest, aren't I a reincarnation of Sukuna. Anyways, if so... how long ago was her previous life? 100 years, 1000 years! WAIT! What if it was 10,000 years ago!..wait is Sukuna even that old?
No you brat!

Itadori shivers has he hears Sukunas demonic voice yell through his thoughts, causing (y/n) to jump.

"I-I ahh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Itadori raises his voice, and stutters his words as (y/n) looks at him concerned.

"It's fine...oh, I never got to ask you, but are you alright? I noticed that woman had poison on her finger tips. I figured the smell was her exposed skin, and if you touched it, it would paralyse you." (Y/n) pets Seiichi who was sleeping very heavily on her lap. He tried to control his breath, making sure the flame on his tail didn't die out.

"Yea... to be honest, when Sukuna took over he rid the poison almost instantly." The mention of his name silences her.

She wanted to say something but her voice wouldn't allow it, so in response she just smiled sweetly at him. Hoping he understood that the smile meant, she was happy he's not hurt.

His cheeks started to burn red at her cute gesture and looks away, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Dweeb..." Nobara says, resting her head on her arm, looking out the tinted window. She watched the dimmed street lights pass by as she licks the cut on her lip.

"Whadya say!!" Itadori raises his voice and threatens Nobara who looked back at him unbothered.

"Shut up, you idiots!" Megumi twist his body towards the back seats and flashes Itadori an evil glare, causing him to fall silent.

(Y/n) giggles at the 3 and glances down at Seiichi again.

Damn it...if Seiichi continues to breath like this, he's going to turn into a human. That would be bad, cramped in this car...Hold in there Seiichi just a little bit longer.

She glances out the window and anxiously sat in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.9K 47
"𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵, 𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱 𝓚𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 (𝓢𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾)" ꧁𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎...
6.8K 240 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
13.2K 573 13
"𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻...
35.5K 1.7K 20
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...