Make you love me ( twice x fe...

By saidamademepregnant

Y/n is a very cold and introverted person. One day her dad ( a cameraman ) has to go to Mexico with twice for... More

🧸Chapter one🧸
🧸Chapter two🧸
🧸Chapter three🧸
🧸Chapter four🧸
🧸Chapter five🧸
🧸Chapter six🧸
🧸Chapter seven🧸
🧸Chapter eight🧸
🧸Chapter nine🧸
🧸Chapter ten🧸
🧸Chapter eleven🧸
🧸Chapter twelve🧸
🧸Chapter thirteen🧸
🧸Chapter fourteen🧸
Another new book✌🏼
🧸Chapter fifteen🧸
🧸Chapter sixteen🧸
New book also update :)
🧸Chapter seventeen🧸
🧸Chapter eighteen🧸
🧸Chapter nineteen🧸
🧸Chapter twenty🧸
🧸Chapter twenty one🧸
🧸Chapter twenty two🧸
🧸Chapter twenty three🧸
🧸Chapter twenty four🧸
🧸Chapter twenty five🧸
🧸Chapter twenty six🧸
🧸Chapter twenty seven🧸
🧸Chapter twenty eight🧸
🧸Chapter twenty nine🧸
New book :)
🧸Chapter thirty🧸
🧸Chapter thirty one🧸
🧸Chapter thirty two🧸
Yes i made another book lol
NEW TWICE X FEM READER
Hi
New book😀👍🏼
Yes i made another new book LMAO
Yes i made another book lmaoo😀
I made another new book
🧸Chapter thirty three🧸
🧸Chapter thirty five🧸
🧸Chapter thrity six🧸
🧸Chapter thirty seven🧸
Make you love me book 2!

🧸Chapter thirty four🧸

2.4K 133 165
By saidamademepregnant

" wake up cutie " y/n wakes up as someone whispers in her ear.

She looks up to see Chaeyoung hovering over her.

" we all have to do a photo shoot do you want to come with? " she asks while showing off her cute dimples.

" sure " y/n responds while tiredly sitting up.

She stands up and she quickly grabs some clothes.

She takes a shower and she changes into some casual clothes.

" Let's go " jihyo shouts as everyone runs out of the dorm.

They quickly walk to the company van and they hop inside.

As they get inside the van y/n sits besides the manager causing all the girls to frown.

" I want to sit by y/n " momo mumbles sadly as the rest of the girls whine.

The driver starts the car and they pull away from the company building.

" ooo we get to wear Chanel clothing " Nayeon squeals while scrolling though her tik tok account.

" is she sleeping? " dahyun asks while pointing towards y/n.

They all turn their heads and they see y/n leaning against the van widow with her eyes closed.

" Just let her sleep guys... " the manager says while pulling out his phone.

Time skip

They get to the their destination and they immediately hop out of the van.

" hey y/n can we talk...? " the manager asks with a sad expression on his face.

" uh yeah sure " y/n says while tiredly rubbing her eyes.

They hop out of the van and he pulls her aside.

" so two days ago I found out my mother has stage 3 cancer and I need to take care of her... " he frowns while looking into y/ns eyes.

" you're leaving? Who's gonna be the new manager then? " she asks in a confused tone as he grabs her hand.

" can you please take over for me... you're the only person I trust with the girls " he asks while sadly looking at y/n.

" I know you're busy with a kdrama and you'll most likely become an idol- " he gets cut off as y/n sighs.

" I can't... it would be way to hard to do all of that at once " y/n frowns while giving him a hug.

" I bet jyp will give them a good manager " she says and he sadly nods.

" hopefully, I have to go now my work here is finally done by the way I made you guys food and I put it in the fridge bye! " he waves her a goodbye before getting in the van and leaving.

Y/n walks inside the building and she walks into a room that's filled with cameras.

She sees Nayeon sitting in a chair and taking pictures.

" where were you? " momo asks while tapping y/ns shoulder.

" Talking " y/n says while turning to face momo.

" ah okay " she smiles cheekily before being called to take pictures.

As y/n is standing there and watching momo take pictures a lady taps her lightly.

" you must be twices helper, come with me Chaeyoung needs some help " the lady grabs y/n by the arm and starts dragging her down a hallway before she can even speak.

" she's in this room " the lady says while pointing at the room in front of them.

" she said she can't get her zipper up " the lady says before walking away and leaving y/n dumbfounded.

Y/n lightly knocks on the door and she hears Chaeyoung sigh.

" come in " Chaeyoung says quietly and y/n opens the door slowly.

" oh it's you, can you help me? " Chaeyoung asks while pointing at the side of her skirt.

" it won't zip " she frowns cutely and y/n shuts the door.

" uh sure " y/n says while nervously scratching her neck.

Y/n kneels on the ground as she tries to zip Chaeyoungs skirt.

" ah it's caught on the fabric " y/n chuckles lightly while fixing it.

She zips it up and Chaeyoung smiles softly at her.

" thanks, also can you put this on me? " she asks while handing y/n a Chanel necklace.

" sure " y/n says as Chaeyoung turns around.

Y/n slowly puts the necklace around her neck and she clips it together.

" pretty " y/n says as Chaeyoung turns around.

Y/n turns around to leave but before she can Chaeyoung grabs her wrist.

" wait don't go yet " Chaeyoung says while pouting.

" why? " y/n asks and Chaeyoung gestures for her to come closer.

As y/n gets closer Chaeyoung quickly wraps her arms around her neck and she kisses her.

Y/n immediately melts into the kiss.

As they continue kissing y/n decides to pick Chaeyoung up and prop her on the makeup desk.

Y/n slowly starts to kiss her jawline and then her neck.

" you should probably go take pictures " y/n chuckles as she pulls away.

Y/n quickly walks out of the room leaving Chaeyoung in shock.

" did that just happen? " Chaeyoung asks herself while touching her lips.

Y/n walks down the hall and back into the room to see jeongyeon taking pictures.

" who did you kiss? " y/n turns to her side as she sees Sana staring at her intensely with a mad look.

" uh... no one " y/n says while hiding her face slightly.

" your lips are kind of swollen... that means you kissed someone " she huffs while crossing her eyes.

" well I did kiss someone I guess... " y/n nervously scratches her arm and Sana whines.

" I want a kiss " she says while clinging onto y/ns arm.

" later " y/n says as Sana is called up to take pictures.

As y/n is watching Sana take pictures she gets a call from jyp.

Time skip

Y/n had to rush back to the company building because jyp asked to meet her.

She rushes into his office and she sees another guy sitting next to jyp.

" hey y/n, sit down " jyp smiles while patting a seat on the other side of him.

Y/n sits directly across from the other guy and they lock eyes.

Jyp hands her a form and she starts to read it.

Applying to be twices new manager

Name: suyeon

Gender: male

Age: 27

Recent state of work: worked as a car engineer

Criminal record: None

Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, 5'9, skinny

Y/n sets the resume down and she looks over at jyp.

" I wanted to ask you if you approve of him, since you're really close with the twice members I want you to decide who their manager is " he smiles and y/n nods softly while looking at suyeon.

" he has no criminal record so he's fine " y/n shrugs and jyp smiles widely.

" okay we'll welcome suyeon you're twices new manager! " jyp shakes his hand before pushing them both out of the office.

" nice to meet you suyeon " y/n says while sticking out her hand for him to shake.

He stares at her hand for a minute before looking in her eyes.

He rolls his eyes before sarcastically smiling at her.

" nice to meet you to " he says before walking away.

" his attitude sucks " y/n says while frowning.

" I should have picked more carefully " y/n shakes her head while walking to the elevator.

As she gets into the elevator she receives a text.

Jisoo: hey! I was wondering if you want to come have drinks with me rosé and Lisa?

Y/n: definitely! Where should we meet?

Jisoo: we'll come pick you up, where are you?

Y/n: im at the jyp building right now

Jisoo: okay we'll be there in 30 minutes :)

Y/n puts her phone away as she walks up to the jyp café.

Time skip

After 30 minutes y/n gets picked up and twice is on there way back to their dorm.

" I wonder what y/ns doing " Chaeyoung sighs while thinking about earlier.

" she's probably at the dorm waiting for us " mina says with a smile on her face.

" I call dibs on cuddling with her tonight! " dahyun says while raising her hand in the air.

" no me! I'm her roommate tonight " Chaeyoung says while glaring at dahyun.

They get back to their dorm building and they walk up the stairs to there dorm.

Once they open there door they see it's completely empty.

As jihyo is about to shut the door someone knocks lightly.

" who are you? " jihyo asks while staring up at the man.

" I'm your new manager, call me suyeon " he says while handing her his documents.

As jihyo is looking through the papers he scans the room like he's looking for someone.

As he's scanning the room his eyes land on his Target.

Tzuyu.

Meanwhile y/n is in the car with the blackpink members.

" I didn't know you two were together " y/n says while gasping in shock as she sees Lisa kiss rosé on the cheek lightly.

" it's honestly so annoying " jisoo laughs while playfully glaring at Lisa.

They pull up to a bar and they get out of the car.

They walk inside the bar and immediately get some drinks before sitting down.

Time skip

After 30 minutes of sitting in awkward silence dahyun decides to talk.

" I'm hungry " dahyun says while rubbing her stomach.

" same " Nayeon says while looking around.

Jeongyeon stands up and she walks to the fridge.

She opens it and she sees bins of food.

" guys there's food in here! " jeongyeon says while grabbing all the bins out of the fridge.

She sets them on the table and they all huddle around it.

As they're all digging in to some food suyeon grabs the tteokbokki.

" wait " tzuyu says making him stop and look at her with a smile.

" yes babe- I mean tzuyu " he asks in a sweet tone.

" that's y/ns favorite.. I bet she'll want some when she comes back " tzuyu says while snatching it away from him.

" she lives here? " he asks with a frown on his face.

" basically " momo says while shoving food into her mouth.

" Where is she anyways? " jihyo asks and they all shrug.

" I'll call her " Chaeyoung says while dialing y/ns number.

Y/n picks up and Chaeyoung puts it on speaker.

" hello? "

They can barely hear her through the loud music and people.

" where are you? " Nayeon asks in a loud voice.

" I'm hanging out with some people "

" who? " Sana asks in a jealous tone.

" some blackpink members, I'll be back at the dorm by 9 "

" okay have fun " jihyo says in a soft tone before they hang up the phone.

" you guys really like her don't you? " suyeon asks while chuckling softly.

" yep! " they all say in sync as they continue to eat.

" she can't stand in my way... tzuyu will be mine " he mumbles under his breath as he glances at tzuyu.

Time skip

After 2 hours of having fun with blackpink they finally drop y/n off.

She waves them a goodbye before stumbling to the elevator.

She gets inside Safely and she clicks the third floor button.

Once she gets to the third floor she walks down the hall slowly.

She knocks on there dorm door and sueyon answers with a sarcastic expression.

" oh it's you " he rolls his eyes before letting her inside.

She stumbles into the dorm and they all laugh.

" she's drunk " Chaeyoung says while quickly helping her to their room.

" it was nice meeting you today suyeon see you tomorrow " jeongyeon says while waving him a goodbye.

He slowly leaves the dorm and they all walk to their rooms.

Momo locks the door and turns off the lights.

Chaeyoung successfully lays y/n in the bed and she lays next to her.

" goodnight y/n " Chaeyoung chuckles while laying on her side.

As she's laying there y/n wraps her arms around her and she pulls her closer.

Y/n hides her face in Chaeyoungs neck while smiling.

" goodnight cutie " y/n whispers before falling asleep.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
7.3K 334 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...
85.9K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
1.6K 60 3
(Y/n), a talented trainee who struggled to match any of the boys at JYP due to his completely feminine visual and gravitating stage presence, remaine...