Our Magical Adventure (Lloyd...

By Gara_Of_The_Sand

The ninja have finally defeated the lava-snake empress, Aspeera! With Kai's Powers back and Ninjago City tidi... More

Introductions To Characters ; Pt. 1
Introduction To Characters ; Pt. 2
Chapter 1: Back to square 1
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: In or out?
Chapter 6: Time to investigate!
Chapter 7: To forgive or to blame?
Chapter 9: Let's test it!
Are you serious?!
Chapter 10: Is it love?
Chapter 11: The last two
Chapter 12: The final battle

Chapter 5: But why?

238 2 1
By Gara_Of_The_Sand

Your Pov.

W-Wait, as in the Garmadon? As in Lloyd's father?! No way! But I thought he died in the Neverrealm!

"What are you doing here, Lord Garmadon? Are you the one behind all of this?!," Lloyd questioned, with demand.

"What do you think? I didn't come here for a family reunion~," Lord Garmadon said, with a smirk. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to unfreeze Ms. Aries."

"Fat chance! You'll just turn her evil and against human kind! If you ask me, you should start answering our questions! We've got a lot in mind," Kai said, powering up.

"Sorry, but no can do. Besides, what can any of you do about it? You don't even know how to undo the spell, let alone do you know any knowledge about what happened all those years ago~," Lord Garmadon said. "Besides, I'm not the one that made them evil~."

"What do you mean you aren't?! Why else would the 12 Zodiac Signs turn evil?! They're normally kind and loyal towards human kind!," Cole said.

"So much to learn, yet so little I will tell you all. Why don't you ask one of them.....yourself."

Before any of us could stop Garmadon, he pulled out an odd liquid, before pouring in on top of Aries statue. In a matter of seconds, Aries state came undone, her aura more dark than ever.

A teapot?! Does that mean the spell is made out of  tea leaves and herbs?!

"Where......Where am I? W-When am I? Ah?! Filthy humans!!!," Aries said, readying to attack us.

"Wait, Ms. Aries. My name is Lord Garmadon, your new master. I have awakened you from your statue-like state, bringing you back so you may continue your revenge. But, do tell, do you have any memory on what last happened to you?"

"You wish to know of my past? Why would you?!," Aries questioned.

"Because I am no human, nor am I your enemy. We can work together and take over those that went against you. I am your savior, after all," Lord Garmason said, making everyone's blood boil.

"Hey may not be now, but he was once mortal! Why do you hate us humans anyways?!," Kai said.

"Why do I hate humans?! Because they betrayed us, that's why! We gave them kindness and hope, they gave us cruel nicknames and violence! We were called devils, when we thought of them as if they were our children! I came to this farm, asking for a place to heal, yet that man sprayed something onto of me, turning me into stone! His form changed, showing he was not really a farmer. Since that day, my heart grew dark, as I solely swear that I would take my revenge towards all that was not a God or Goddess, let alone a devil. Whether you were human in the past or not, you are now a demon with four arms and horns! I thank you for freeing me, Lord Garmadon! Together, we will end all that is not us, but humanity itself!!!"

Before any of us could stop them, Aries cane struck on the ground, causing a heard to violently shake the ground. Looking outside, we noticed a large herd of Billy goats were after us, the scent of evil surrounding them. Instead of having a fluffy-grey coat, they were a bloody red, horns sharper than ever. Without realizing it, both Lord Garmadon and Aries made their way into the sky, leaving us with the devils themselves.

"Run!!!"

Without a second thought, each of us quickly made a run for our vehicles, before driving off in a flash. However, that didn't stop them from chasing us. They began to run faster, as they were now on each side of our vehicles. One after another, the Billy goats banged their horns onto our rides, sending the car sideways here and there. We had no choice, but to fight back.

"That's it! Lloyd, can you take over for a sec? It's time that I gave these goats a shave," you suddenly said, taking Lloyd off guard.

"W-What?! B-But what if you fall off!," Lloyd questioned, fearing for your safety.

"As long as you keep her steady, then I'll be fine. Besides, I'm sure you've been in just as bad situations as this. Keep steady, ok? I'll be right back," you said, as you make his way out of the vehicle.

Turns out that some of the ninja were doing the same, as the other kept their vehicles in control.

"Y/N?! What are you doing?!," Kai questioned.

"Slowing these guys down, what else do you think?! I'm sure many of you would like to survive! Besides, I'm a lot stronger than I look!," you said, as you prepared yourself.

Without a second thought, you carried yourself in the air, using your elemental powers, as you make your way towards the goats. One by one, you flew them flying far from the vehicles, giving it all you had to slow them down. You then came up with an idea, though you knew it was going to be risky.

"Guys, I've got an idea! But it requires all of you to get back in your vehicles!!!"

"What?! Are you nuts!," Cole questioned. "What will you do anyways?!"

"Will you just trust me and get back in the vehicle?! Or do you wanna get caught up in it?!," you questioned, taking Cole and Kai off guard.

"Aaah, alright! But you better come back safely!," Kai said, as he and Cole entered their vehicles.

Alright, let's do this!

Without a second thought, you jumped off of Lloyd's vehicle, catching the Billy goat's eyes.

"Hey you hideous herd! Follow me!"

As if on cue, the whole herd began to chase after you, totally forgetting about the rest of the ninja.

"Here we go! Ultimate Air of Ekement move!!!"

Lloyd's Pov.

Wait, the Billy goat's are running away? But they seemed so determined to stop us.

"Guys, change of plan! Y/N said that she'll pull the herd away from us, so she told me and Kai to get back in our vehicles!," Cole suddenly said, taking me off guard.

W-Wait, she's not on my vehicle anymore?!

"What?! Why would you let her do that?! Do you guys have any idea how many of them there were?!," U questioned, my blood boiling.

"We thought the same thing, but her voice was so stern that it was as if.....she really does have something up her sleeve. She seems really strong, plus she's the element of air. We need to trust her," Kai said.

That makes sense, but what exactly is she planning to do?!

That's what I thought, until I stared into my side-mirror.

W-Wait......I-Is that a.......?

"IS THAT A TORNADO?! IS THIS WHY SHE TOLD YOU GUUS TO GET BACK IN THE VEHICLES?! HOLY COW, WE NEED TO DRIVE FARTHER AWAY! THAT THING IS HUGE!!!," Jay shouted, panic in his tone.

Without another thought, me and the other ninja drove farther away from y/n's tornado, feared that we might get sucked in.

That was y/n's power?! As in her ultimate move?! That's insane!!! Yet so awesome! I had no idea she would be this strong!

Thump

Startled from the sound, I turn around to notice that it was y/n who was now back on top of my vehicle.

"Y/N!"

"Wait, y/n's back? Does that mean she slowed the Billy goat's down?!," Kai asked.

"Yeah, they're all taken care of. I made sure to send them as far as possible, that way they had no chance to catch up to us. I gotta admit though, I'm beat. There was a lot more of them than I imagined," y/n said.

"Y/N's ultimate move is so awesome!!! Who knew you could make a tornado that big, let alone at all?!," Cole said, freaking out.

"Haha, yes, I did a lot of training to increase my power. That's the biggest I can get. My Master told me that the more I train and learn about my ultimate moves, the bigger I could make my tornadoes. But I do tire out quickly," y/n explained.

"Bigger?!," everyone questioned.

"That truly is amazing. I do not believe I have ever learned of a hurricane nor tornado so big. Your power truly is fascinating, y/n. It can be very scary for the enemy's," Zane said.

"He's right. You really are amazing, y/n. Your master would be proud," I said, bringing a smile to y/n's face.

"Thanks, Lloyd! He did train me, after all."

Wait, she....actually smiled?! I was NOT expecting that anytime soon. She seemed like a pretty serious person when we first met.

At that moment, I knew......not everyone is as bad as.........she was. Y/N is.....so much different.

To be continued......

So, what do you guys think? Does that teapot has something to do with how Lord Garmadon is able to free the Zodiac Sign? If so, where did he get it from? Also, what's wrong with Lloyd all of a sudden? Will he tell you about his first and intense heartbreak? Find out in the next chapter! Thanks for reading, everyone!!!

Bye~!!! 💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 98 7
「DISCONTINUED」 'Sequel to March of The Oni | Season 10 AU' Basking in the glory of their recent victory, the Ninja embark on a new adventure to explo...
45K 969 25
「COMPLETED / UNDER REWRITE」 She arrives and befriends the five remaining Ninja. Though who would've known that she would lead them through a series o...
9.2K 236 16
Encanto-Ninjago crossover. A sacrifice in the past led a family into receiving a miracle symbolized by a candle that could never go out. As the fami...
9.1K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...